Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Open Mic Section

User Tag List

Old 11-17-2020, 11:38 PM   #1
ACTIVATE SELF

Battle Record: 2-1

Champed
- Art of Writing League

ACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant future
Default Topical Battle Verse

Arrival Of The Many Angled Ones: 2020/20/12

There are forces at work more powerful than physics, that are stronger than gravity or electromagnetism
A sinister plot devised to enslave; using money and fear as an iron made blade
That was forged in the fire of a hydrogen flame by Hephaestus and Himmler and science that came
Via satellite data collected from Saturn, the Lord of the Rings, who's methods and patterns
Established the creed of a Jesuit chapter that practiced the 'Keys' of Aleister's master
King Solomon's dagger and rosary beads, a crown made of thorns for Odin and Eve
We're soaking in greed and hopeless despair, afraid of a ghost that floats in the air
Covid-19 a hoax or a prayer prepared by a Pope only know to the heirs of Paradise Lost
Who inherited Earth while Sumerians fought in chariots drawn by the scariest donkeys
American Commies, selling our shares to various Nazis, nefarious posses of lobbyist, too
In cahoots with Medusa while swearing to Zeus, this Odyssey's true, the mare of Neptune
Stands at the stoop of Paris's doom—a marriage consumed by Vanity's touch withers then blooms
Insanity's such a backwards affair, they stare in the mirror, but nobody's there
Vampiric reflection is simply awareness of that which is 'void of spiritual essence and blessings destroyed
Seigfried & Roy recited the lessons of Sigmund S. Freud to pleasant androids who later became the Mothers of Wolves
Taking pages from Gate's and Belphegor's book: 'Technology's (S)Pawns and Digital Rooks'
The populace hooked on silicon crack and opium made in metaphysical flasks
While Nikola gasps from the Valley of Death translated in Java to actual text
"You'll live to regret the Quantum Computer that opened the West to demonic intruders"
Lovecraftian Loopers are plotting a war by locking the doors to higher dimensions
To keep us imprisoned with boots on our spines, corrupting our posture, diluting our shine
Polluting the sky with chemical trails, while 5G devices send signals to Hell
The mineral smell of sulfur and cinder, opens our nose in the coldest December
While Kronos exposes our whole solar system as coded programs that are broken and glitching
Both noticeably missing from their local positions are the Sun and the Moon
As Lucifer’s shadow eclipses the view in the form of new shoes that crushes our tomb

Last edited by ACTIVATE SELF; 12-27-2020 at 11:52 AM.
ACTIVATE SELF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2020, 08:44 AM   #2
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

I think I covered my feed on my vote in the battle thread. That said, just wanted to drop by and say that this was an incredible write up I enjoyed in full, even more now that I'm fully rested and could give each sentence proper attention. You keep climbing the ranks of people I look forward to read on here

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2020, 11:45 AM   #3
ACTIVATE SELF

Battle Record: 2-1

Champed
- Art of Writing League

ACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant future

Thanks, O.
Old 04-05-2021, 09:09 AM   #4
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg

this was fun to read for aural quality alone, but i liked the eclectic array of references, even if they were a bit on the nose (for my tastes). i've seen you be cleverer with language. technically pretty solid, if a bit long-winded/occasionally stretched but that's a matter of preference. more than a shade of @Vulgar in this one, which is no bad thing.

re: title - you had me at the lovecraft reference, tbh.
Eŋg is offline   Reply With Quote