Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Netcees - Leagues & Tournaments > The Battle Arena > Battle Arena Archives

User Tag List

Old 06-11-2020, 10:04 PM   #1
Incredible

Battle Record: 6-15

Incredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant future
Default ~~Show N' Prove Semi Finals Mag~~

~8-Man Show N' Prove Semi-Finals!!~

~Intro~

Sorry about the late mag guys been a crazy week for me. Any who round 1 took a little bit longer for votes than expected but overall not one no show or just straight up shitty verse. Everyone dropped and put in the best effort or so it appeared to me. Props for everyone showing. As I said before most if not all the battlers even if it wasn't right away did do their parts for voting so props for that and again for all the outside vets. Lets get into this thing here.

~Round 1 Reviews~

Adverse Vs. evaD

Cool battle here not a bad read. I don't think it was adverse underestimating dave here but I do feel he slipped up a little and was not as clever as he normally is. Felt Dave what was needed here came out swinging and took over the battle. Votes ended in 8-2 for Dave. Major props to both p.s. Adverse didn't completely slip up though, he won his contendership match in the topical league and made it to round 2 in the SC. Dope gl man.

FGR Vs. Mac

This was our only sweeper of the first round. FGR came out and wanted to show he aint playing. Mac still working out some kinks it seems like and got lost with his executions and used some played concepts here. He as done better in the NBL for sure Ive seen it. Maybe he rushed this verse I'm not sure about that but wasn't enough to match up to FGR finishing in the votes 6-0. Major props guys

Coop Vs. Wanderer

1 of our close battles here votes going back and forth. Was a dope battle for sure. And will be featured in the mag as the BOTR. Coop dropped a sreaching halt was nice overall decent verse. I think that coop maybe underestimated how good Wanderer is. Seems he isnt impressed by much so maybe just a underestimates just in general thinking that your better and being cocky doesn't always win. Wanderer closed this battle out in a 5-3 Victory. Major props guys, dope battle.

slecht Vs. SMaSH

Ok battle here and another close one, maybe I closed it too soon and I apologize but was trying to get this moving along here. slecht I feel was rushed and maybe one of the only that seems like he kind of gave up a bit. Posting late past the deadline ect. idk wasn't his best work for sure but still garnered some votes. I think smash did just enough to get the win. Few more better attempts and smash probably would've swept this round but he closed it in a close 4-3 victory. And just as I said to the other MAJOR PROPS!

~Top Punches~ - In no particular order

"U crying for attention. NC’s wanna see my hands hitting his mug
Next week we hope it’s more Tear Breakdowns... followed by slashed wrists in the tub" - Wanderer

"30 & probs still a virgin too.. ur clout the worst, boss
This nerd’s lost. How u gon’ name urself Coop.. & not know the first thing bout a bird’s box" - Wanderer

"Try writing better shit....cuz beating you in a battle is easy bro
The week B4 this... Enbombz shut you down faster than Paula Deens tv show" - FGR

"I can't stand a rat or tattletale.. to me they're a bunch of dead pricks
They say snitches get stitches but versus him your the one that needs medics" - FGR

"Your chick scheming on your well meaning, you ain’t pokin’ but you treat her right
I’ll find your girl Dave and Buster in the bathroom for a token and a pizza slice " - Adverse

"Not a Lot to Offer and your Numbers Up, ain’t that some shit
So I’m thinking furniture auction - WinChester Draws and the Hammer Clicks" evaD

"Look how mad he gets, pipe down. <- I'm sure ya girl deals with that often
Ain't had good wood in so long, she startin to see the appeal of a coffin" - Coop

"Always running ya gums, but you fumbled ya guns in that weak assault
FUCK your lil drive to win, only noise you making's a screeching halt" - Coop

"Those predictions? Just fiction. But I’m glad I read it
Cus if Adverse the Heavy favourite ima Body Weight like Calisthenics" - evaD

"And what the fuck is your name bro... Is it something tough, well I looked it up
And basically ima make u jump in between these 2 ropes... I'll double dutch" - Smash

"I am that gutter. His family will investigate it so I will need a fast cover.
if his siblings want to play games too, I will also get rid of Smash's Brothers" slecht

~Battle.Of.The.Round~ - Wanderer Vs. Coop!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderer
30 & probs still a virgin too.. ur clout the worst, boss
This nerd’s lost. How u gon’ name urself Coop.. & not know the first thing bout a bird’s box
What a whiner! What can u offer except not writing properly... please
Obviously Coupon mags... since he cry bout how much guns are costing the league
U crying for attention. NC’s wanna see my hands hitting his mug
Next week we hope it’s more Tear Breakdowns... followed by slashed wrists in the tub
How long u been around & STILL bring Ancient concepts?! S’why ur the weakest
Keep tabling those Fragile Antiques... no wonder u wrong foot & it all falls to pieces
Ur trash so why u here?? Can’t be a hidden agenda, I’m sure this kid is nuts
if there’s EVER a glint in ur eye... it’s just reflecting off the blade before I spill ya guts
Style ain’t been hot in ANY decade or era so u can bet he’s a gonna
I’mma break glass & put 2 shards to the base of ur neck like a 70’s collar
vs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coop
Always running ya gums, but you fumbled ya guns in that weak assault
FUCK your lil drive to win, only noise you making's a screeching halt
Just another washed, faggoty white clown who gets sad when he writes down
You couldn't be in the 'Zone, on fire, if you lived in Minneapolis right NOW
Look how mad he gets, pipe down. <- I'm sure ya girl deals with that often
Ain't had good wood in so long, she startin to see the appeal of a coffin
Never broke her back. He snorting w/ laughter cuz he nose it's fact
His flow so wack, last time he had a LOTB, must've been coke vs crack
Battle's been done. I dumbed it down, don't pretend that you don't get me
Show N Prove? All the 'proof' you got wouldn't get a 10 yr old girl tipsy
Your verse? Read every line? We'd rather kill you & be legally blind
He can't steal our breath away, so he'll just diluting the league of its time
~
~
~
~Wanderer claims the VICTORY 5-3

~Semi-Finals - Predictions~

SMaSH Vs. evaD

This should be a good battle here not sure its match up against the other battle here but I see both these guys as hungry to prove they are one of the best here. Actively posting and battling for both opponents here. I see dave edging this out very slightly so smash just need to step it up just a bit and he could come away with the W. But overall I see Dave getting the win 60/40

FGR Vs. Wanderer

Wow what a match up here going to be a dope battle and we know both will show and come with some Heat. Honestly I have seen FGR drop better overall verses recently and more consistently than Wanderer but he knows not to underestimate FGR even a little bit or it'll be his demise. Expecting a dope battle here and can honestly say I'm not sure got this going 50/50

~Outro~

Thanks for reading and again sorry about the late mag. Finals mag with be on time and on point. Major props again to everyone involved and this semi is going to be nuts lets get it!
@Adverse @FGR @Mac @Coop @Wanderer @slecht @SMaSH @evaD @Hush @Sharp @Urban Dialect @Resin M-I-C @Steve Fox @Answer @INF @Blue Bayou @Destroyer @Ghost1 @sraL

Last edited by Incredible; 06-12-2020 at 03:59 PM.
Old 06-11-2020, 11:52 PM   #2
FGR
AHHHHHHH

Battle Record: 16-17

FGR has a brilliant futureFGR has a brilliant futureFGR has a brilliant futureFGR has a brilliant futureFGR has a brilliant futureFGR has a brilliant futureFGR has a brilliant futureFGR has a brilliant futureFGR has a brilliant futureFGR has a brilliant futureFGR has a brilliant future

Awesome read bro...good shit
Old 06-12-2020, 06:32 AM   #3
evaD

Battle Record: 19-10

Champed
- BA Show And Prove
- Summer Classic XI

evaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant future

Good work with all of this @Incredible
Old 06-12-2020, 01:30 PM   #4
Mac

Battle Record: 7-12

Mac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant future

appreciate the effort @Incredible big props to you!
Old 06-12-2020, 04:42 PM   #5
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

good shit, this tourney is kind of getting slept on but it's been good so far

0 no shows is a dope look inc
Old 06-12-2020, 05:02 PM   #6
FGR
AHHHHHHH

Battle Record: 16-17

FGR has a brilliant futureFGR has a brilliant futureFGR has a brilliant futureFGR has a brilliant futureFGR has a brilliant futureFGR has a brilliant futureFGR has a brilliant futureFGR has a brilliant futureFGR has a brilliant futureFGR has a brilliant futureFGR has a brilliant future

U think its possible to sticky a link to this tourney so it don't get slept on in the nbl or sc
Old 06-12-2020, 05:29 PM   #7
evaD

Battle Record: 19-10

Champed
- BA Show And Prove
- Summer Classic XI

evaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant future

I’ll vote on you guys’ battle soon both of them were nice!
Old 06-12-2020, 10:10 PM   #8
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Well done . This is a nice tournament