Old 10-24-2014, 06:48 PM   #41
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
hey girl
my nigga

you go hard when it comes to boarding. some may think too hard, but i think it is just hard enough. you try hard alot and ive come to expect it and appreciate it since someone is trying. you are a dirt person made good, i seen cake refer to you as upper middle class, but between me and you we can giggle at him being wrong, knowing that upper middle class doesnt exist in america, just lower middle class, poor, and rich. you sir fall into the rich category and i applaud you. you made good choices in life and can work from home while making six figures a year with maybe a flight here or there where you can drink strange brews and eat excellent meals. you have a good heart and will help a brother in need, my only hope is you cut that weird headed fool out of your life that you brought to PR. i forget his name now but i remember feeling weird about him. he's the type to kill your dog and hide it and help you put up flyers and mislead you into thinking he ran away. toodles
Old 10-24-2014, 06:51 PM   #42
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise Wiggles View Post

Nice bench right? Looks cozy.. Wait for the beat to come in nigga.. Bonk shit
you are an interesting character. i still assume every "n****r" tag is yours even tho deep in my heart i know it isnt. in real life you are probably a nice guy who's lost his way, which shows you are philosophical and lost in your own thoughts which i admire in people. i would attribute it to drugs because im pretty sure your the edm type guy right and you like dubstep stuff? keep enhancing your brain with psychadelics and fighting the good fight. the only thing that could make you better is if you burned all your aesop rock cds. and i mean in a fire, not a disc drive.
Old 10-24-2014, 06:52 PM   #43
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
you have excellent genetics. i only call you a greaseball because of the jealousy in my soul of being a filthy mutt and not a pure blooded italian. your beard looks more luxurious than mine even when mine is longer, its thicker than mine and reminds me of a white franco harris. i applaud your beard even if you cut it. outside of your beard you have absolutely no redeeming qualities so i won't touch on anything else. i hope you have nothing but happiness, joy and tight vaginas for the remainder of your days. (which are hopefully few)
Looool. Redeemed. Repped.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 06:54 PM   #44
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Quote:
Originally Posted by sraL View Post
make it good.
i've seen you around on boards for as long as ive been boarding, and you've always been impressive. if it wasnt gay to post penises i would post mine to shame you, but only out of jealousy of everything else you are better than me at. you have an impeccable barfight record, which may or may not be fictitious by i applaud you either way. if it wasnt so illegal, or so easy to kill someone with my fists i would not only try to better your dick pic with one of my own, but i would try to better your barfight record (which may be fictitious i reiterate). but word you're dope at rhyming words and are generally entertaining. good job you good human you.
Old 10-24-2014, 06:56 PM   #45
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Do me this is good.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 06:57 PM   #46
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seadad View Post
(gets in line)
you partied with the being known as genocide. you put up with him bro'ing up with you and even made vids of the events. you are an incredible human for this effort and i applaud you. you also are pretty good at rapping, i feel if you took it more serious and released projects and found someone to do vids it would help you tremendously in life. you have a dog named aero which is probably cool as shit. that makes you a better human as well. you are also black which makes you better, even if you got a good amount of white devil blood in you dilluting it.
Old 10-24-2014, 07:00 PM   #47
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulgar View Post
Thx
you have an interesting mind. i respect your lack of self conscienceness in posting freestyles, and actually freestyling in them. i like your take on what some may deem "conspiracyish" subjects, and i feel like even tho i don't know your nationality or anything you strike me as an israeli assassin who travels the world in secret. you arent an imposing figure which makes you that much more effective as well. i'm sure your seed is strong. plant it. and water it. (cum in a girl, and then pee in her its dope)
Old 10-24-2014, 07:03 PM   #48
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
I'm not, but go
you are a good dude. you have an excellently groomed moustache and the eyebrows to drive armenians mad with jealousy. you are pretty dope with text battling, and one of the very few who ive actually read text bars from on here. for some reason i feel like ive heard you rap before back in the day and it was good, but i could be mistaken. gay gentlemen are probably jealous of your sense of style, and im sure your height has a great number of advantages, you probably never have to worry about bumping your head on things for instance. solid human. keep up the good boarding as well. salutations
Old 10-24-2014, 07:05 PM   #49
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eŋg View Post
i'm a shit human being but this thread will make me better.
you are the best human in this thread, unless someone here is named ben m***** in which case you are second best. (i think ben m******* is loot from PR, could be wrong). but word you have excellent taste in music and are one of 2 people who actually purchased my beat tape. you are my favorite member for this, other than battlemaster patrick of course.
Old 10-24-2014, 07:08 PM   #50
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muff View Post
Lol

Bags is evil.

In
muff is excellent. some may say you post too much, i say its NOT ENOUGH. im insprired to post by every post of yours i read, you add so little to threads that i feel like i can jump in as well and add nothing, and not be looked down upon for it. but lets be serious no one can look down upon da god, but lets just pretend they could for your sake in this equation. honestly i lost my train of thought and have no idea where i am, but i like you. keep it up. and never change the avy
Old 10-24-2014, 07:11 PM   #51
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercules View Post
supplicate me babayboi
OG. i didnt know you were in LA? but word, the mole man merc inspires me to not trim the hairs that grow out of my moles. you are a machine, that runs off booze and excellence. i missed you when you weren't around and didnt know it until you came back. you hung out with richard corey and werent decapitated by his chin. now that i think about it tho maybe you aint the mole man and i just merged you with monk? he has a giant mole on his face, but nah i think you got the mole genetics of a forest dwelling european as well. im sure you also know how to spell european. i dont know if im spelling it right because every way i spell it i get a red squiggly line under it in my browser. europeon. YOUR A PEON. not you, never mercules. you are excellent.
Old 10-24-2014, 07:12 PM   #52
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Quote:
muff is excellent. some may say you post too much, i say its NOT ENOUGH. im insprired to post by every post of yours i read, you add so little to threads that i feel like i can jump in as well and add nothing, and not be looked down upon for it. but lets be serious no one can look down upon da god, but lets just pretend they could for your sake in this equation. honestly i lost my train of thought and have no idea where i am, but i like you. keep it up. and never change the avy
Minimalist approach. My excuse for hving nothing of importance to say

Lol good shit. Repz
Old 10-24-2014, 07:13 PM   #53
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp View Post
we need more positivity. in
sharp my man. you are who i confused with split. i apologise to witty. basically i know nothing about you either and for this i am grateful. not because i don't want to know anything about you, but the fact that you don't post enough in threads that i check show you are doing the right things in life. im guessing you are a topical head, and you have a good record. so that is dope. keep on keeping on split
Old 10-24-2014, 07:16 PM   #54
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
out
knucklehead. are you meth? who is meth anyways. who knows. but what i do know, is you have a good record as well. if you havent noticed i mention peoples records when i know nothing about them. and like i mentioned, me not knowing about you means you are doing the right things in life. i wish you luck with your video game that god of war already made. if you need someone to do the music i will point you in the direction of an excellent producer i hooked god of war up with named dC. he's asian and nice with it. he's produced for saigon and that one dude who had that one song that i forget now but it was rhyming about a black chick getting raped by white farmers or something and went viral. dudes nice with it.

so word good job keep it up
Old 10-24-2014, 07:20 PM   #55
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Quote:
Originally Posted by YDK View Post
Go for it
YOU ARE MY ENEMY THIS WEEK. AND PRETTY MUCH ALWAYS FOR BEING A FAN OF A DIVISIONAL FOE

but i can put aside my hate and form a bond with eddie who likes the worst team of all time, so if you weren't my enemy this week i would applaud you for like a team in a real division, for having mixed kids (i think someone said that?) and for just being a solid white person in general.

but i would never tell you that this week

i hope aj green gets mauled by a flock of bears on his way home tonight
Old 10-24-2014, 07:21 PM   #56
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

NOT ACCEPTING ANYMORE APPLICATIONS, YOU ARE ALL TERRIBLE HUMANS. KILL YOURSELVES THX
Old 10-24-2014, 07:23 PM   #57
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Sup?

Edit: Ok. :(

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 07:26 PM   #58
YDK
ghost in the matrix

Battle Record: 14-25

Champed
- Art of Writing League (x2)
- Lime Green Poetry Association

YDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant future

Quote:
YOU ARE MY ENEMY THIS WEEK. AND PRETTY MUCH ALWAYS FOR BEING A FAN OF A DIVISIONAL FOE

but i can put aside my hate and form a bond with eddie who likes the worst team of all time, so if you weren't my enemy this week i would applaud you for like a team in a real division, for having mixed kids (i think someone said that?) and for just being a solid white person in general.

but i would never tell you that this week

i hope aj green gets mauled by a flock of bears on his way home tonight
Lmao you ain't got nothing to worry about bro I doubt greens gonna play enough to make an impact, plus Marvin Jones an eifert are still out. I'm pretty sure y'all gonna take the lgame the lead an possibly the division if we don't have any wrs other than sanu the rest of the season
Old 10-24-2014, 07:28 PM   #59
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
NOT ACCEPTING ANYMORE APPLICATIONS, YOU ARE ALL TERRIBLE HUMANS. KILL YOURSELVES THX
Lmfqooo
Old 10-24-2014, 07:30 PM   #60
Ghost1

Quote:
Looooool