Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > Other sites' archives > HollaFront > Freeflow HOF
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 09-15-2022, 04:07 AM   #1
Saint
Scream

Battle Record: 63-35

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Picture Roast
- Battle Royale Tournament
- NBL Pic Roast
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season 11
- HoT Roast
- BAL Roast
- Tag Team Tourney
- NBL Barcotic Cypher
- SOL Pic Roast
- BA Tag
- XXXtentacion Roast
- 1-2 LR Champ

Saint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant future
Default HF 2004 Fav October Punchlines

Board Archives late 2004, members posted favorite punches

Nyvillan18yrold:

Bite Me And Other Vets, This Chump Lose’s Heart!, Ever Since Lang Its Like |”Midnight-Lighting-Storms”| The Way We See That Some Of |”Bolts-Simply-Runs-Threw-Dark”|!!!//7 (Biter)

Ewno:

Then witness the ooze from this dudes face when I “Unmask Villian” faster than “Scooby Doo Episodes”!!

Nyvillan18yrold:

You Think Your Count Rapula? I Beilve You’ll Be Scorched Well, Cause Everyone Can See Your Only A |”Substitution-Of-Knock/Kawk”| Like |”The-Invention-Of-Doorbells”|!!!!//1 (Kawk Out)

Murchinary:

Cuz I’ll ‘Attach Weights To Ya Legs’ And ‘Toss You Ovah Tha Back’ Like ‘Boquets At Weedings’…

ONeYoSelf:

you'll get slap automatically and get punch on the side that your ribs'll be tenderized gradually like at Applebees!

HASTE
..NY Fancies his wordplay?.....pft…..prove it….cuz “Ya Creativity Is A Blank”, that’s why I |Wrapped An American Flag Over Ya Chances To Win|; face it..you |Read White, and Blew It|…

AKIN DIWA
.. dark get leg drop'd ofa ladder.. while i stuff ‘Ak's ecstasy
pills down Darks esophagus’ n let him ‘suffocate while ina trip
from the rapture’.. the gold is what im after.. so ill ‘gash off both
dey ankles’ > > use their FOOT AS MY BOOKMARK n leave them a STEP
BEHIND MY NEXT CHAPTER ..(ko)..//

LOGIC 4DUB
LOOK - I got em Shook makin Threads - Reeds leavin more 'Vibrated Needles' – than Dildos in Porcupines
you know your mine - , cause i'll take you to the Point of 'No-Return' ... like 'Field Goals in Overtime'

NY
Im Popping Ya Neck In!, Place Ya Tounge On Tic-Tacs-And-Wind-From-Your-Lung To Give You A |”Taste-Of-Fresh-Air”| Only If You Stopped |“Hopping-On-Prems-Dick”|!/
All I Hear From You Now Is Snatch My *Fate/Soul/Guardian-Angel* Something Pretaining To Living And Stopping The Essence!, Cuz Hastes Gonna Count On His |”Life-Lines”| Like Fuccin |”Who-Wants-To-Be-A-Millionaire-With-Incompetent-Contestants”|!!!!//11

Braggin Rights:
Put your fate on the line and set my ‘ducks in a row’ to leave
‘diss abled’s life fair game’ like a carnival for HANDICAPS

NY:
I Swear This Is Ending Jeez!, Cuz We Can All See That |
”Caliber-Lives-Off-Of-Hybrid”| Like |”Inheriting-Talents-Of-Decendenting-Genes”

Haste:
…merkin wishes….oh shit get set NY…“Fetus left With Ink Poison”…
Haste |Pen-A-Trait A Grim Reaper On Ya Moms Puss|…fuccin
|Embrace Death On Ya Birth Certificate

..Its obvious Haters; hate……but haste replace ya face
“Put A Coma To Ya Charm” kid fuccin “Erase Ya Fate”; NY “A One Shot Buoyant”….
Haste |Deliver 7-Course Etiquette Gourmets|; NY’s |Servings Come On A Paper Plate

Mace:
|+|……I’ll “Donate Ya Life’s Expectancy” While ‘Caring’…Cuz Beating You I Could “Give Two Shits”…Severe Ya Dreams…As Ya Sub-Conscious Splits…Cuz MaCe’l Leave ‘Logic Growing From His Own Death’ Like “Reasoning Iraqi Deficits”……

Abtrakt VueZ:

..Stop Ya Scriptz Cuz - You Gay-In-Rap-Kid...Slay-And-Slap-Chins..And “Rating His Verses”? Only Time |Chrome-A-Ten/Chromatin| Is |Cells Inner Nucleaic Acid| ...

Braggin Rights:

So when this JOKES IN EFFECT, expect the worst possible outcome…cuz we know I’ll ‘Rise over Run’ without using SLOPE INTERCEPT

+|……I’ll “Donate Ya Life’s Expectancy” While ‘Caring’…Cuz Beating You I Could “Give Two Shits”…Severe Ya Dreams…As Ya Sub-Conscious Splits…Cuz MaCe’l Leave ‘Logic Growing From His Own Death’ Like “Reasoning Iraqi Deficits”……
MaCe Vs. LoGic 4Dub

.... 'Opposing Direction' - this hoe is average.. Mace'll get more 'Seperation Anxiety' than sunday school parents of Roman Catholics
cause i'll give em 'Split Personalities'.. after i Bring the Civil War to the Mind of this Hopeless Bastid
n 'Cut through Maces EQUATOR of Thought' - to play RING around the Rosey at his "Open Casket" (rosery)
LoGic 4Dub Vs. MaCe

Kid dirt -Cheap So Ill Jus Puchase Some to Bury-Ya .... Im darin-ya ..... And When Colors dont ' Mix-Like-Blak-Wit-White ' to show that Siinz Aint even In ' Grays-Area'!!...||3
Grayshis Vs. Black Siinz

.. Toss Your 'Funny Bone In The Ocean', My Punches Even Got This 'Coward Laugh-in, See' ..
.. Cus Ima Fuccin Show More 'Flaws In Kaos'......................Than The 'Twin Towers Tragedy'
Dissabled Vs. Kaos

..Ya Best Pardon-Greatness..I'll "Throw Lamp Covers Over Ya Head" Till [~Night Shades Through Ya Cheek~] Like [~Darkened-Faces~]..The Past Markin-Traces..So Fuck Wut Lays Ahead..[~Dissabled Left In The Rearview~] Like [~Evidence Of Handicap Parkin-Spaces~]..!!
Dissabled Vs. Kaos

..Diss Dont Spit, He's A Swallower..Say You Found Holes In My Verse..?..Well Urs Are Hollow-Sir..Fuck Wut You Call-A-Verse..I'll [~Change Ur View On The Situation~] Wen I "Tie Hooks To Ya Pupils" And Leave *Diss-Eyes-Pulled/Disciple* Like One Of [~Gods Followers~]..!!
Dissabled Vs. Kaos

..Juss Do It Like Nike..Im Makin-It-Happen..Y'all Fakin-And-Actin..I'll Snap Ya Bones Till They Achin-And-Crackin..Brakin-And-Snappin..I'll Take [~Dissabled Back In Time To A Point Of Injury~] And Prove He Just An [~Accident Waiting-To-Happen~]..!!
Dissabled Vs. Kaos

..Yah E' ‘Torn-In-Sorrows-Hopes’ Kids Scripts Act As Long Film Classes..Just ‘Boring-Horror-Notes’..Tha Type To Be ‘Soaring-By-The-Folks’..Leaving |Ary/Aries Up To A Rough Start| Like |Bad Morning Horoscopes|..(kay ohhhh)
Elixer Vs. Murcinary

..Tap His Back & ‘Spinal-This-Man’ Grasp His Thoughts When The ‘Mind-Hold-Will-Clamp’..Old Vet? This ‘Vinal-Is-Damp’..Yet Tha Writs Diminish His |Years In Review| Like Students With |Sudden Final Exams|..(ouch)
Elixer Vs. Murcinary

....play iller by far, with lines dryer than the pastures of mars. capture hereafter ya body parts and hide em in jars...burn ya ta death as i drag ya carcass charred. see where ya arteries are? fuck punches....'ima take haste out to dinner' and you all know 'food is the way through a mans heart!'
Playback Vs. Haste

You WON‘T LAUGH A WHILE...Whats the point comin to this battle?…talk is cheap, so I’ll place your lips on my credit card and BLOW HALF YA SMILE
Brag’s dressed fit to kill…so I’ll great rid of ‘gift in a timely fashion’….just to help you GO OUT IN STYLE
Justin Vs. 100%

QUIT THE TALKIN’, you have no room for it, so I’ll lock ya voice box, sell ya soul and go 50/50 on show to SPLIT THE PROFITS
This battle? I RIP THE TOPIC--showkilla-….lynch this bitch, as I’m forced to ‘hang gift by the feet’ like my CHRISTMAS STOCKINS
Justin Vs. 100%

I’m Jus Here To Chart Truth To You!!!...Still Gunna “Stitch Fiber” Like “Martha Stewart”...Even Wit Ur Group Or Crew!!!...
Murkin You Is Our Duty Too!!!....Cuz The Only Time You’ll See “Legacy In Front Of Me”...Is If I’m A “Marsupial”!!!...7

Ya Personals Are Lies, In Fact Its Fictitious!!!...Ain’t No Belt Comin To You Asshole...So You Can Sag Ya Britches!!!...
Tired Of Conversatin Around Fags And Bitches!!!...So Now I’mma “Tilt My Nuts On The Home Of The God”... And “Lean His Family Toward Being More Sack Religious”!!!...

Why Did This Guy Decide To Carry This Mission???...Cuz Yung “Flood Ya Birth Canal” And Have “Fiber Sew Across Ya BellyButton”...Like “Caesarean Stichin”!!!...
Piss Impairin Ya Vision!!!...To Turn This Kid Into A “ShitHole” The “Doc Pushed Me To Eat Fiber”...Like A “Dietary Physician”!!!...

Instead Of An Entertainer Get Someone To Take Care Of You!!!...Scared Of Who??..Cuz Yung “Take You Off The Respirator”...And Leave This Faggot “Air Real”!!!...Aerial
Make Cats Picture The Scenario!!!...Cuz It’s “Hard To Get What I Say” So I “Cube Ya Brain Stem” And “Square The Roots“..Forcin You To “Think Outside The Box”...Like “Preparations For Mummy Burial”!!!...
-l by YoungMenace, The Battle YoungMenace Vs. Fiber/Legacy

Im Seeming Witty!, Slapping You And |”Close-Your-Mouth”| Quiker Then When |“Teeth-Are-Jitty”|!!/
With One Hand I’ll *Hush Up* Mace And Have Your Breathing Shitty, Cuz The Only Time Ill See |“Utah-Kin”| (You-Talking) Is |”Writing-To-Penpals-In-Cedar-City”|!!!//4(Cedar City Is In Utah)

-Me (Dunno Just Liked It)

Bend-Your-Hold!, As I Make Mace Say |”I Never-Touched-This-Kid”| Like An |“Innocent-Rapist-Offender-Told”|!!!/
A Sick Emcee.. Nah All He Does Is Type Bitch Words And The Trend Is Old!, And Trust I Only See |”Pussy-In-This-Free-Poster”| Similar To Fuccin |”Playboy-Center-Folds”|!!!!//2

-Me (Not Being Cocky Just Liked)

……I’ll ‘Instantaneously Stab Your Awareness’ To “Kill You In A Moments Notice”…NY Just a Fuckin Novice…While I ‘Live Amongst Quotes’…Cuz According To “Martinez, NY”…“I’m Your Daddy”…The Way ‘MaCe’l Shit Out York’ Like “Digesting Peppermint Patties”……

-Mace

……MaCe’l “Uproot Ya Connection” To The ‘Real World’ Like “Illegal Cable”…Ya Illness Portrayed As Fables…The Way Ya Hope Ends With MaCe Mentioned…Ya Life’s Pensioned Bliss…I Made This Kid Exist…The Way I’ll Leave More “Children Spilling Off Ya Buns” Than “R.Kelly’s New Job Preference”……(He Worked At McDonalds Recently)
-Mace

……I’m “Hirer” Than NY Like LA “In-Tact”…Pull Ya ‘Retina’ Out The “Spine” Of Ya “Ass-Crack”…Cuz MaCe’l “Empty Ya Hind-Sight” Ta Leave Ya ‘Nervous System’ A Mere “Hollowed Flash-Back”……

-Mace

……‘Suppress Pressure’ Into Ya ‘Lungs’ Like “Smoking Yoga”…Then “Latch Ya Secrets” To ‘Diaries’…“Dividing The Center Of Ya Cortex To Glaucoma”…Cuz MaCe’l “Abolish The Visions Of Ya Personal Thoughts”…By ‘Ripping Out A Fraction Of Ya Memoirs Quota”……(FUCK!?)

-Mace

……Best Crew? Who’s “Afraid Of The Dark”? Like ‘Questioning Nickelodeon Shows’…I’ll Beat This Hoe…N’ “License Ya Cortex To Drown” Like “Suicide Divers”…No Ones “4” New York…So I’ll ‘Knick’ And ‘Yank’ Ya Words …Then ‘Take 18 Off’ Like “Holocaust Survivors”…….(April 18th)

-Mace

……MaCe’l Peel The “Stem Of Ya Thoughts From Strings” Like “Chinese Shading Ya Frontal Lobe”…Pierce Ya Chest So Your Shit’l Show…Led ‘Laying Your Back Down’ Like “Recliners”… Find A KO Quick To “Come Again” Like “Hard Of Hearing” …Cuz Even ‘DI’(Dye) Wants To “F-18” Like ‘Curious Plane Designers’……(Di-Dye The Coloring)

-Mace

……‘Watch The Shade Of Ya Pain Digested’ Like “Swallowing Moodrings”…MaCe’s Punches Bring…The “Seeds Dropping” From Ya Moms Mouth As ‘Tears’…Best Crews DC Or DI? “I-Don’t Care”…Cuz According To ‘British Rule’…”DI”s Been Dead For 8 Years”……(Now Good Bye)

-Mace

And Have Mace Like A ‘Cyclops Daydreaming’…..’Sleep With One Eye Open’…………..d@yum!

-Jrite

Cuz when I look at you, its like, ‘Ummmmm…wtf’ ? like ‘yoga instructors interrupted during meditation’ ………
-Dyna

Dyn and York lock first and second - and y’all can speculate 3rd and 4rth, like half-time stats

-Dyna

cause truthfully this should be 'Logic
Against Haste' - like the Final Answer in Jeopardy

-Logic

..Yah E' ‘Torn-In-Sorrows-Hopes’ Kids Scripts Act As Long Film Classes..Just ‘Boring-Horror-Notes’..Tha Type To Be ‘Soaring-By-The-Folks’..Leaving |Ary/Aries Up To A Rough Start| Like |Bad Morning Horoscopes|..(kay ohhhh)

-Elixer

I’m Jus Here To Chart Truth To You!!!...Still Gunna “Stitch Fiber” Like “Martha Stewart”...Even Wit Ur Group Or Crew!!!...
Murkin You Is Our Duty Too!!!....Cuz The Only Time You’ll See “Legacy In Front Of Me”...Is If I’m A “Marsupial”!!!...7

-Menace

Why Did This Guy Decide To Carry This Mission???...Cuz Yung “Flood Ya Birth Canal” And Have “Fiber Sew Across Ya BellyButton”...Like “Caesarean Stichin”!!!...
Piss Impairin Ya Vision!!!...To Turn This Kid Into A “ShitHole” The “Doc Pushed Me To Eat Fiber”...Like A “Dietary Physician”!!!...

-Menace

Instead Of An Entertainer Get Someone To Take Care Of You!!!...Scared Of Who??..Cuz Yung “Take You Off The Respirator”...And Leave This Faggot “Air Real”!!!...Aerial
Make Cats Picture The Scenario!!!...Cuz It’s “Hard To Get What I Say” So I “Cube Ya Brain Stem” And “Square The Roots“..Forcin You To “Think Outside The Box”...Like “Preparations For Mummy Burial”!!!...

-Menace

The Rise Over Run But Brag

and The Flip Punch By Olorun
Saint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2022, 08:09 PM   #2
Dominate
Tread Lightly.

Battle Record: 26-9

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- Battle Arena
- Tag Team Tournament III
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Dominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant future

@Saint where are you finding these?
Old 09-18-2022, 02:30 AM   #3
MaCe

MaCe MaCe MaCe MaCe MaCe MaCe MaCe MaCe MaCe MaCe MaCe

Fuck yeah Saint! I lost all my old verses, thank you brotha
MaCe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2022, 05:41 PM   #4
Saint
Scream

Battle Record: 63-35

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Picture Roast
- Battle Royale Tournament
- NBL Pic Roast
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season 11
- HoT Roast
- BAL Roast
- Tag Team Tourney
- NBL Barcotic Cypher
- SOL Pic Roast
- BA Tag
- XXXtentacion Roast
- 1-2 LR Champ

Saint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominate View Post
@Saint where are you finding these?
See PM
Saint is offline   Reply With Quote