Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 07-21-2014, 07:18 PM   #21
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnbornBuddha View Post
I can see you haven't opened your eyes. But it's okay, and no my intent was not for trollin it was to get feedback on a forum that I was told had open minded writers. But instead I find arrogant prideful men who haven't understood the essence of writing, some are very nice I may add. But some only understand the technicalities, but do not know the transmission and the power words hold in being able to refine, and nurture one's connection to one's spirit. Sometimes some write to vent out the emotional stagnation, such as frustration so as to feel better almost like a medicine. Others write for fun, or even a good old spar. Others write directly as a means to communicate what paradoxically cannot be communicated about. In this case their transmitting a resonance. Others write to heal themselves, to communicate a certain perspective, or realization. But all of these and more are from a place of lightheartedness, or one's attempt to reach it at least. But the burdens that lie heavy in the heart still weight you I see. If not you'll understand how you should take each person that talks to you with open arms, and with gratitude.
so the second option?

duly noted nigga
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 07:18 PM   #22
DexLabb
song genius

DexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-level

Quote:
One of my Homies Missin,
I only hope the Holiest Spirit gets him,instead of the Omens In Him.
Old 07-21-2014, 08:08 PM   #23
Zen
Arm the Homeless

Battle Record: 22-24

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Zen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant future

I hate the fact that the majority of the most replied threads in the om are noobs arguing in their own threads. For someone who's at peace with himself you sure do try real hard to make sure everyone knows it, which says to me that you're not. Especially since you got mad at one person who said nothing to you. I'll let you figure out which person that was since you still don't know lol

This verse was cool though.
Zen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 08:41 PM   #24
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 09:05 PM   #25
UnbornBuddha

Battle Record: 23-10

Champed
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 5

UnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zen View Post
I hate the fact that the majority of the most replied threads in the om are noobs arguing in their own threads. For someone who's at peace with himself you sure do try real hard to make sure everyone knows it, which says to me that you're not. Especially since you got mad at one person who said nothing to you. I'll let you figure out which person that was since you still don't know lol

This verse was cool though.
First of all I thank you humbly for the message, and your observations.
And I'm definitely not mad my friend, I speak due to my vows to help sentient beings remember the wordless perfected state beyond sickness, death, misfortune, and even the temporary happiness and peace most settle for, though like this life they have a fleeting nature.
Why do I speak then? Because like I said many will ostracize me, but even if just one will understand the pathless viewless wordless kingdom that is innate then I will continue speaking to others in diligence of its eternal presence.
The tongue under the auspice of the heart is the sword of wisdom that cuts through the veil of ignorance in this age of darkness, though I admit sometimes it may appear as if swung with more ferocity than the wielder intended. But the delusions in this age of darkness are strong, and one must learn to use everything possible even verbose to cut through the miasma that is tarnishing the soul. Though that too is a belief, and view that is easily dismissible once one understands and sees for oneself that one's true heart cannot be tainted.
As for having hate I would think this man named Zen would have comprehended the statement of being in the state beyond progress and regression. It was mind assassin who did not understand the statement about the attribute less Unborn, deathless uncreated mind, and took it as if I condescended him.

Those who know themselves, but also humble themselves in the acknowledgement of knowing nothing speak from the heart, speak even if it rattles others cages. I take it you are not part of the Mahayana path, and do not understand what is skillful means. I would think a person named Zen would know what Chan is about.

Last edited by UnbornBuddha; 07-21-2014 at 09:12 PM.
UnbornBuddha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 09:18 PM   #26
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
I can see you haven't opened your eyes. But it's okay, and no my intent was not for trollin it was to get feedback on a forum that I was told had open minded writers. But instead I find arrogant prideful men who haven't understood the essence of writing, some are very nice I may add. But some only understand the technicalities, but do not know the transmission and the power words hold in being able to refine, and nurture one's connection to one's spirit. Sometimes some write to vent out the emotional stagnation, such as frustration so as to feel better almost like a medicine. Others write for fun, or even a good old spar. Others write directly as a means to communicate what paradoxically cannot be communicated about. In this case their transmitting a resonance. Others write to heal themselves, to communicate a certain perspective, or realization. But all of these and more are from a place of lightheartedness, or one's attempt to reach it at least. But the burdens that lie heavy in the heart still weight you I see. If not you'll understand how you should take each person that talks to you with open arms, and with gratitude.

do you sin?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 09:51 PM   #27
Zen
Arm the Homeless

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Zen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant future

Quote:
First of all I thank you humbly for the message, and your observations.
And I'm definitely not mad my friend, I speak due to my vows to help sentient beings remember the wordless perfected state beyond sickness, death, misfortune, and even the temporary happiness and peace most settle for, though like this life they have a fleeting nature.
Why do I speak then? Because like I said many will ostracize me, but even if just one will understand the pathless viewless wordless kingdom that is innate then I will continue speaking to others in diligence of its eternal presence.
The tongue under the auspice of the heart is the sword of wisdom that cuts through the veil of ignorance in this age of darkness, though I admit sometimes it may appear as if swung with more ferocity than the wielder intended. But the delusions in this age of darkness are strong, and one must learn to use everything possible even verbose to cut through the miasma that is tarnishing the soul. Though that too is a belief, and view that is easily dismissible once one understands and sees for oneself that one's true heart cannot be tainted.
As for having hate I would think this man named Zen would have comprehended the statement of being in the state beyond progress and regression. It was mind assassin who did not understand the statement about the attribute less Unborn, deathless uncreated mind, and took it as if I condescended him.

Those who know themselves, but also humble themselves in the acknowledgement of knowing nothing speak from the heart, speak even if it rattles others cages. I take it you are not part of the Mahayana path, and do not understand what is skillful means. I would think a person named Zen would know what Chan is about.
I hate it when people say that. I was a Buddhist for several years, but not anymore. One thing I never noticed another Buddhist do is to say that someone else was wrong and that their own beliefs were the right way. I don't see that in you. You never said that explicitly, but it was implied in everything you said. I don't doubt your beliefs one bit, but they seem to be misguided. Buddha says to walk the middle path. You're going over the deep end with each post trying to convince everyone to think just like you, or to give the appearance that you're enlightened and the rest of us are ignorant. Especially with your last sentence you typed towards me in a very non-buddhist tone (lol @ tone through text). Zen is to be impartial to other people's beliefs and only care on what you think because reality is subjective to the person experiencing it. All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think we become. I'm no more Zen than anyone else here just as you are no more Zen than anyone else. Like I said, you seem sincere but very misguided. I say this because you speak for a wordless kingdom.
Old 07-21-2014, 10:56 PM   #28
UnbornBuddha

Champed
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 5

UnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant future

Quote:
I hate it when people say that. I was a Buddhist for several years, but not anymore. One thing I never noticed another Buddhist do is to say that someone else was wrong and that their own beliefs were the right way. I don't see that in you. You never said that explicitly, but it was implied in everything you said. I don't doubt your beliefs one bit, but they seem to be misguided. Buddha says to walk the middle path. You're going over the deep end with each post trying to convince everyone to think just like you, or to give the appearance that you're enlightened and the rest of us are ignorant. Especially with your last sentence you typed towards me in a very non-buddhist tone (lol @ tone through text). Zen is to be impartial to other people's beliefs and only care on what you think because reality is subjective to the person experiencing it. All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think we become. I'm no more Zen than anyone else here just as you are no more Zen than anyone else. Like I said, you seem sincere but very misguided. I say this because you speak for a wordless kingdom.
Right or wrong both miss the mark. Not right or wrong misses the mark too. And I employ Buddhist terminology but I'm not a Buddhist. To brand oneself and categorize oneself is already to step away from that which is without name. The mystical unnameless is the same for all, no matter the religion. So to me Buddhism is irrelevent.
But you haven't studied well, I can tell by your notions of such a relative thing called enlightenment, and the way you present your understanding.
I can tell you weren't a very studious Buddhist because when the Buddha speaks of mind he is not speaking of the mind that thinks. He was speaking of the mind, the supreme self, which is not an entity yet an awareness that pervades all, and transcends all turbid, and pure, all spiritual, and wordly.
Christian mystics and saints, Sikhs, Muslim Sufis, Hindu mystics, Buddhists mahasiddhas and reishis describe it as undescribable, wordless yet it is the one that spontaneously hears, sees, speaks, smells all without the rising of a single thought. Good is done effortlessly. Though in truth, there is no good in this uncreated awareness.
And it is truly wordless even the Buddha could not describe it, and yet this Buddha mind, God Mind, the Dao, Allah whatever you call it moves those very fingers you are typing this message with. It animates your vessel.
As for your statement of being misguided you state this because you have a preconception of what certain people with certain beliefs should act, "non buddhist tone" I'm sure you have heard of Ksitigarbha the saint that went to hell to save others. Hell to him was not hell, it became a paradise. Have you also heard of Nagarjuna who debated countless of others in theological debates, not for the sake of proving himself right, but to speak of that which has no view because no attribute can fully elucidate it.
You still live in the world of misguidedness and of righteousness, of enlightenment, and of delusion. Take away both notions, all notions and views, and it appears right before your very eyes, no need to follow rules. Rules, commandments and precepts are made for those who do evil. Commit no more evil, and there's no need to follow any more rules.
As for Zen it means to be neither impartial or partial, partial yet impartial, impartial yet partial, and both impartial and partial. To contain the whole universe in your heart, yet not hold on to anything. To know and sit in one's true nature.

Last edited by UnbornBuddha; 07-21-2014 at 11:05 PM.
Old 07-21-2014, 11:17 PM   #29
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

Don't capitalize your rhymes
Old 07-21-2014, 11:29 PM   #30
UnbornBuddha

Champed
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mind Assassin View Post
do you sin?
To simply answer your question: yes and no.
When one lives from habitual impulses this so called sin is inevetible. It almosts seems impossible to break away from, even if one gave their best effort, and so one reverts back to it believing that one cannot escape from it, so why even try? But there is also a purity so pure that no sin can enter. When one becomes one with this uncreated primordial will then one has access to its boundless wisdom. This wisdom, one not born out from anything of this world or other, empowers and enables you to distinguish between the true and the false in any given place or age. Hence you are liberated, free from any further suffering born out of ignorance and error, including sin. Though one still has to go through the consequences of their actions. This isn't antinomianism what I'm speaking of, where one does all kinds of atrocious acts and one believes salvation to be at hand. But rather that sin cannot sully one anymore, but also one doesn't have the urge to eliminate it from one's heart because one doesn't follow it nor even try to purify it because it is not real. In other words, to speak from a Abrahamic perspective and what they call the divine. Once one merges with the divine then one becomes one with it. A mystic named Meister Eickhart said "the same eye that sees God is the same eye that God sees me" one in the same being. Thus, since God cannot sin when merged with it one cannot sin either, and only goodness sprouts from, though truly it is not good in the normal sense because it is beyond both good and evil.
Though if one keeps misidentifying as impure then one will always feel the need to purify, though intrinsically there is nothing to alleviate. The true imageless spirit, whatever one calls it, is already healed.

Last edited by UnbornBuddha; 07-21-2014 at 11:58 PM.
Old 07-21-2014, 11:30 PM   #31
UnbornBuddha

Champed
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Split View Post
Don't capitalize your rhymes
OK. It's more to keep track of them for me. But I'll just lowercase everything when I'm finished. Thank you.
Old 07-22-2014, 12:51 AM   #32
Zen
Arm the Homeless

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Quote:
Right or wrong both miss the mark. Not right or wrong misses the mark too. And I employ Buddhist terminology but I'm not a Buddhist. To brand oneself and categorize oneself is already to step away from that which is without name. The mystical unnameless is the same for all, no matter the religion. So to me Buddhism is irrelevent.
But you haven't studied well, I can tell by your notions of such a relative thing called enlightenment, and the way you present your understanding.
I can tell you weren't a very studious Buddhist because when the Buddha speaks of mind he is not speaking of the mind that thinks. He was speaking of the mind, the supreme self, which is not an entity yet an awareness that pervades all, and transcends all turbid, and pure, all spiritual, and wordly.
Christian mystics and saints, Sikhs, Muslim Sufis, Hindu mystics, Buddhists mahasiddhas and reishis describe it as undescribable, wordless yet it is the one that spontaneously hears, sees, speaks, smells all without the rising of a single thought. Good is done effortlessly. Though in truth, there is no good in this uncreated awareness.
And it is truly wordless even the Buddha could not describe it, and yet this Buddha mind, God Mind, the Dao, Allah whatever you call it moves those very fingers you are typing this message with. It animates your vessel.
As for your statement of being misguided you state this because you have a preconception of what certain people with certain beliefs should act, "non buddhist tone" I'm sure you have heard of Ksitigarbha the saint that went to hell to save others. Hell to him was not hell, it became a paradise. Have you also heard of Nagarjuna who debated countless of others in theological debates, not for the sake of proving himself right, but to speak of that which has no view because no attribute can fully elucidate it.
You still live in the world of misguidedness and of righteousness, of enlightenment, and of delusion. Take away both notions, all notions and views, and it appears right before your very eyes, no need to follow rules. Rules, commandments and precepts are made for those who do evil. Commit no more evil, and there's no need to follow any more rules.
As for Zen it means to be neither impartial or partial, partial yet impartial, impartial yet partial, and both impartial and partial. To contain the whole universe in your heart, yet not hold on to anything. To know and sit in one's true nature.
For someone who claims to know nothing, you act like you know more.
Old 07-22-2014, 01:09 AM   #33
Mitch

Mitch has a brilliant futureMitch has a brilliant futureMitch has a brilliant futureMitch has a brilliant futureMitch has a brilliant futureMitch has a brilliant futureMitch has a brilliant futureMitch has a brilliant futureMitch has a brilliant futureMitch has a brilliant futureMitch has a brilliant future

Yo Buddha I got some wisdom. I'm not saying anything, but i'm saying a lot. Believing reality is an illusion is dangerous and unhealthy. Overthinking philosophy about the nature of reality isn't good, one minute you can be fine, the next you could be suicidal, if you 'understood' reality as an illusion, that is. That understanding is bad, especially for people who aren't strong in their brain wave voodoo power radial spectrum vacuum cups. Overthinking this stuff is walking a thin line, dangling on the precipice of insanity, one slip, one wrong thought, you could do damage, tread carefully grass hopper.
Old 07-22-2014, 01:46 AM   #34
UnbornBuddha

Champed
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 5

Quote:
For someone who claims to know nothing, you act like you know more.
That's because what I know more of is nothing but that which cannot be known, the light that never dims and shines in the abyss.
To know nothing does not mean to not know anything, but to return to the selfless abode so that one's beloved fills this emptiness, the void. Losing everything one gains everything. The role we play in this life are myriad, but your heartbeart and mine are not different in essence. We do drink from the same ambrosia, but unfortunately not everyone sees the miracle that is happening before them, but everyone is entitled to the same miracle, and in an instant one can realize it, and heal because miracles transcend all time. Peace, and goodnight my bretheren.
Old 07-22-2014, 02:10 AM   #35
UnbornBuddha

Champed
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
Yo Buddha I got some wisdom. I'm not saying anything, but i'm saying a lot. Believing reality is an illusion is dangerous and unhealthy. Overthinking philosophy about the nature of reality isn't good, one minute you can be fine, the next you could be suicidal, if you 'understood' reality as an illusion, that is. That understanding is bad, especially for people who aren't strong in their brain wave voodoo power radial spectrum vacuum cups. Overthinking this stuff is walking a thin line, dangling on the precipice of insanity, one slip, one wrong thought, you could do damage, tread carefully grass hopper.
Yes I wholeheartedly agree. But insanity in this quest comes only due to being ungrounded from reality wanting to escape from it, and ascend. But one who endures, stays in this world to help, and sees the heavenly wonder that is already inherent everywhere you go. And by illusion it is said to mean the world to be dream like, spontaneously happening like magic. And so one laughs joyously at the interconnected concatenation of it all. Illusion does not mean false or nothing at all, that is the doctine of the nihilists. But instead magic like, and dream like appearing, moving and dissapearing like clouds and all other phenomena. But what witnesses the clouds is a mind, a spirit that can not dissapear, appear, die, or be created. And so in truth awaken your not susceptible to the comings and goings of this dream.

Alchemy is the redemption of the spirit from matter. So one can discard all suffering in this very life. One can go to the movies, have a nice wife hopefully a not bickering one, and have a good night sleep. One is completely ordinary, the only thing is Whatever you say, whatever you do, all is the truth. You again find yourself in dusty world and cross rivers and lakes as you will and please. You are not a Great Holy Sage, but an ordinary common folk. There are tears of wonder even if you are looking as average tramp and nobody recognizes or respects you. Anyway such a respect and recognition are a laughing stock for your free mind of true master. You welcome all events with an open heart and peaceful mind. Before you knew nothing and nothing you know now. Only difference is you are an original man who accomplished his task and has nothing else to seek, With nothing to do, you pass over worlds of universe with a smile and satisfaction. Being ordinary you pass water and move your bowels without any hindrance.
Whatever you do, you don't lose a bit of happiness and your luck grows endlessly. Now you are a Man who has 10 000 pieces of gold to spend each and every day without ever emptying your treasure house. It is completely up to you where you want to go or where you want to stay. You are no more a subject for others to direct you and all dangers of the world cannot imprison you through fear or starvation. Your plate overflows with food and your eyes meet only friends everywhere they turn.

Although it is only you who is free, there are multitudes of those undergoing great suffering. Once you realize you are the truth and you are One universe and the universe is already the truth. Everything in the universe is the truth then as it is. Then you too can help those around you.

Last edited by UnbornBuddha; 07-22-2014 at 03:05 AM.
Old 07-22-2014, 02:37 AM   #36
DexLabb
song genius

DexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-level

somebody needs to get this guy some pussy. the moment he ejaculates into a sweet blossom flowerer or w.e. hell start screaming out wocka flocka
Old 07-22-2014, 02:38 AM   #37
DexLabb
song genius

KEEP IT REAL N DONT LIE SMOKE BLUNTS TILL I DIE... IN THE TRAP W THE HIT SQUADS KILLERS SIGNED ON THE DOTTED LINE TO BRICK SQUAD NIQQQQQQQA
Old 07-22-2014, 03:02 AM   #38
UnbornBuddha

Champed
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by DexLabb View Post
somebody needs to get this guy some pussy. the moment he ejaculates into a sweet blossom flowerer or w.e. hell start screaming out wocka flocka
Bwahaha if your going to insult me be creative, instead you use your own debuachery, and your love failures and try to latch them onto me as comedic value.
Whatever you resonate is what you attract, and with that kind of attitude I bet you cannot keep a good woman by your side. But if you do, and I hope you do you should learn from her sweet blossom, and perhaps some of its sweetness would replace some of that bitterneess because right now you sound like a grumpy old man who gets no action himself!
Old 07-22-2014, 08:17 AM   #39
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
To simply answer your question: yes and no.
When one lives from habitual impulses this so called sin is inevetible. It almosts seems impossible to break away from, even if one gave their best effort, and so one reverts back to it believing that one cannot escape from it, so why even try? But there is also a purity so pure that no sin can enter. When one becomes one with this uncreated primordial will then one has access to its boundless wisdom. This wisdom, one not born out from anything of this world or other, empowers and enables you to distinguish between the true and the false in any given place or age. Hence you are liberated, free from any further suffering born out of ignorance and error, including sin. Though one still has to go through the consequences of their actions. This isn't antinomianism what I'm speaking of, where one does all kinds of atrocious acts and one believes salvation to be at hand. But rather that sin cannot sully one anymore, but also one doesn't have the urge to eliminate it from one's heart because one doesn't follow it nor even try to purify it because it is not real. In other words, to speak from a Abrahamic perspective and what they call the divine. Once one merges with the divine then one becomes one with it. A mystic named Meister Eickhart said "the same eye that sees God is the same eye that God sees me" one in the same being. Thus, since God cannot sin when merged with it one cannot sin either, and only goodness sprouts from, though truly it is not good in the normal sense because it is beyond both good and evil.
Though if one keeps misidentifying as impure then one will always feel the need to purify, though intrinsically there is nothing to alleviate. The true imageless spirit, whatever one calls it, is already healed.

OK so to summarize ....you get in the God eye and then you no longer sin right?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 09:51 AM   #40
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

This guy said he employs Buddhist terminology but is not a Buddhist.

Don't be using their fucking terminology then, why would you do that if you don't prescribe to the belief?

You're a fraud, in other words...you have convinced yourself you have all the answers, you are arrogant and cover it with modesty...that is the worst kind of arrogance. talking about being all about love and peace but can't even find the peace inside to not react angrily or follow insults with insults...you want to believe what you say you believe, you want to have the appearance and the personality of someone who is completely at peace with themselve and who knows how to live life happily, but your words of condescension and arrogance prove the opposite to be true.

You are just as sad and unhappy inside as anyone, and you know it...so stop preaching dude, write your shit and stfu.

You're a fraud and you know little about which you speak.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote