Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > Netcees Battle League Season XV > NBL Archive

User Tag List

Old 10-17-2020, 05:55 PM   #1
UPN Zuch
Spoiled brat

Battle Record: 25-3

Champed
- Now Or Never 2020
- Netcees Pic League
- NPL Season I
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season XV

UPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant future
Default NBL WEEK 3 MAG: THE TAKE OVER, THE BREAK’S OVER

Week 3 Mag Intro

*My wife will be doing reviews this week. If you guys like how it turns out she will do them every week. I was just busy with the baby this week and don’t want to postpone the mag, so she wanted to help. Thanks for understanding.

Gentlemen, GREAT week. Fire battles everywhere, and some fantastic voting. We had 24 this week with only 3 no-shows. Champ matches are lining up after this week so bring your A-game as the algorithm will have NEW rankings for us next week. Couple things I noticed off rip:

Universe can write some bars, actually

Jayfresh is dope. Super happy to have a talent like him in the league.

Hush vs Barc lived up to the hype. Barc actually came with some flames. Hush had verse of the week.

Voting is happening in NBL record time.

Mac is fucking hot. Great body.

Writers are HUNGRY. I don’t call you guys “netcees” or “battlers”. You guys are WRITERS. This is a skill that is rare. Be proud of yourselves for being able to make people say “oh damn” at a dope ass bar that you wrote. I’m proud of everyone.

Guys like Universe who might not have the experience battling, being able to put a concept on paper and come up with an Elisa Lam punch. You almost won that, buddy.

Dave, who had the second best verse of the week. I’m telling you guys now, you can’t sleep on him anymore. Wording is coming together at a rapid pace. He is a favorite.

Sharp writing almost as good as he mods. Can’t wait to see what he brings this week.

Ajax, the legend himself. A guy that I molded my style after years ago. If it wasn’t for him there would be no me, honestly. So thanks for joining us Ajax.

Next week rankings will be unveiled. The algorithm is not super complicated, but will not be revealed. In order of importance, the balance is as follows.

Win/Loss record
Votes PER week
No shows
Number of total battles

That is the vague description, but that’s how it shakes out. Find out next week. This is how playoffs AND champ matches are figured.

Let’s move on.

Music of the Week

We’re going Lil Baby. A lot of people hate the new school. I as well am not a fan. BUT, this guy can flow like no other. His latest album “My Turn” is the best hip hop album I’ve heard in a while. Start to finish. This track is off of that album and it is a LIVE session. It’s done in one take. Give it a listen.

“Emotionally Scarred” by Lil Baby

Week 2 Reviews
By my wife Jamie

My girl will be doing the reviews for week 2 because I have mag fatigue. Doing this on my phone after all. Let’s see what she thought about the verses....

Netcees Mag Reviews (I love you Matty, you’re so hot let me suck your dick tonight!!!)

Blue vs Evad
This battle was probably the hottest by far. Blue came with straight fire, per usual. I was pretty sure Dave was going to leave the site and dig himself a grave after reading Blue’s verse, but Dave came back with some hot shots that impressed me.
Blue’s Nobu bars: “Nobu to me is where i eat every night cuz dammit i’m rich..
Nobu to you is another lonely night with your hand on ur dick” killed me and would’ve sent me packin’ if I were Dave. A++++ opener and closer as well, from start to finish this verse was one to call the fire dept on.
Dave really impressed me with his comeback and made me laugh a lot. Dave’s line about Blue’s wife: “If this guy leaves town, his wife sleeps around; time to rethink it
If that relationship was any more on the rocks then Ouch would try to drink it” would be enough for me to rethink my relationship too. I loved the humor in it, and if you can roast the guy you’re battling, his wife, plus another guy off of the site then you can checkmark yourself next to expert battler. Watch out for these guys, they both come with fire and will have you digging your graves.

Universe vs Wanderer
This battle was close. Wanderers verse leaned me more than Universe’s, but I gotta say that Universe has better wordplay and is way better with rhyming. Wanderer brought a lot of humor to the game, but lacks rhyme the most.
Universe’s bar “You going nowhere fast like treadmills, how does Bomb Bard's dirt taste?
Ain't hard to see Wander in Shambles, that's how Spree caught up in the first place” leaned me and shooting shots about how wanderer sucked ass with other netcee members is impressive and funny as hell. Universe’s opener and closer was hot as well.
Wanderers bar/set up leaned me on this one in particular “All eyes on my physique. Ain’t a girl I can’t get a glint from” because I’ve seen his physique in pic league and as Randy Jackson says, “that’s a noooo from me!” Again rhyme was weak on Wanderers end but I was dying of laughter reading the verse and felt Universe needed to take a step back. These especially had me leaning, “Chicks only studying universe cos u got em considering other planets to live on. Stick to open mic. Faggot writing shit & calls it art. Ur a bitch so imm’a pull the hairpins til ur entire wig falls apart
Shouldn’t be allowed to vote. U got nothing don’t pretend u best. How can u Pick Holes in my lines when u’ve never even made a dent in text.” At the end of it all, I’d give the win to Wanderer but both played a fair game and showed up with some impressive shit.

Destroyer vs Spree
I’d have to give the win to Destroyer. Although, I liked the preliminary setup in Spree’s verse and the “Old Wack Faggot” opener, I felt Destroyer came with the win and ripped a new one in Spree.
Destroyer kept me laughing which is important to me when it comes to a battle. His opener, “Every time I’ve read ur battles, all I’ve ever been is bored. only growth you’ve ever shown as a textcee, is the pot plants u post on discord” was one of my fave openers I’ve read of all time. When Zuch first showed me discord I thought he was trying to ask me what type of weed to get. I liked Destroyer’s emphasis on the fact that Spree has been around years and hasn’t impressed anyone, nice shot. Basically, open to close this verse had me sweating. If I read this and I were Spree, I would’ve no showed.
Spree added the prelim setup, which was funny and different. It was a fresh take on a battle. Spree, you showed some serious balls for showing up, but you’re punches did not hit me the way they should, the way destroyers got me. Your concepts of Destroyer being obsessed with Barc, lacking skills, and constantly choking like em from 8 Mile is hot but you did not deliver it with mad fire. You seem like you’ve got skill, just need some work. Go Big or Go Home they say, Destroyer went big and Spree went home.

Barc vs Hush
This was in the middle. When I read Barcs and hadn’t looked at Hush’s verse yet, I felt it would be a pretty close call. After reading Hush’s, I thought he deserved the win right away. Barc came with fire and hot punches. I felt every shot he took at Hush. Only issue was Barc stuck to one topic, being short. So what if his name is Victor, Barcotic isn’t much better. The short shots were funny at first but became repetitive quick, I like how Hush took stabs at every aspect of Barc.
Barcs bar “Another small insult. Solid stuff, I'm not close to done .. Can't counter them if you aren't tall enough to look over one” had my jaw dropping. The wordplay was hot, and it had me leaning for days. Other than that, I thought the verse was repetitive and he had cool concepts with hot shots, but the delivery was off.
Hush slayed this battle. His names Hush, but after reading his verse I wanted more talkin. Opener, solid as fuck and shit, after that opener I would’ve left the planet if I were Barc. Did he really pretend to be black?? Hush did fantastic with worldplay, rhyme, punches, and delivery. Extremely talented and impressive. Open to close, had me dead all the way through. “u don’t bust guns .. u pretended to be black online to get poppin. Only ammunition u had was n bombs & u had to make an alias to drop em. From Cronus to Hollywood.. convincing urself ur the man at this shit with all the mental gymnastics it’s no wonder your personalities split. It’s sad u had to pretend to be someone else for a dose of respect Wanted to be black so bad .. guess playing my shadow was the closest you’d get.” : Best part of the verse in my opinion. The Kobra Kai bar was super creative and hilarious as well, “Is it landscaping or manscaping?? Bro u gay and friendly. Kobra Kai wasn’t the only ones bringing wax on wax off back for 2020.” I loved the whole thing Hush. I don’t know how people get paired up in battles, if it’s like UFC with same weight categories, you get paired up in same skill categories but the difference with the level of skill between Hush and Barc, I don’t know if this was a fair matchup. Good luck to both of you for next time.

iSpaz vs Sinacog
Wow, these were both such fresh takes on battling. I’d say it was a very close battle. Both were verses like any other I’ve read before. Sinacog, yours was interesting and I like the different take on it. It reminded me of a Kanye song a little in the way you incorporated Jesus/God so much, and you, like Kanye, think you’re fucking Jesus Christ lol.
iSpaz you’re opener was ridiculous, in a good way. “Because when I’m in Sin City.. the gamble’s how hard he prays for his life” is by far my favorite bar and it straight slaughters Sinacog with one line. “You a lame. Nobody say ya name cuz you ain't ever been with the shits. If anyone talkin Deadly Sin, they talkin bout ya Lust for dick on ya lips” was a tight ass bar. You had a very creative delivery with a couple ridiculous punches.
Sinacog, like I said, I liked your fresh and different take on battling. I notice your work with wordplay, “sea the light” etc, which always helps the verse improve. I didn’t feel much of a delivery of punches though towards iSpaz. I feel like in order to win a battle, you need to focus more in on roasting who you are battling, even with as little info on the guy as you’ve got. Your entire verse was a Kanye song from Jesus is King that felt plagiarized. I definitely feel like you have some neat ideas, but you definitely need work on roasting the other guy instead of boasting about how much of a God and how amazing you are. Everyone could give two shits about you, I want to read what you think about someone else. Also lacked humor, maybe it’s not your thing, but humor goes along way in battles. Again, thank you to the both of you for the fresh and creative takes on battles. I’d give the win to iSpaz, he had great punches that went along way. Keep doing you, guys.

Brokenhal0 vs Adverse
This was another sick battle. Very close. Both verses had my jaw dropping and the delivery on both were fantastic. I felt every punch as if I were each of you reading the other guys verse.
Adverse, you’re opener was a bruiser. I felt that punch and it left a mark. Couldn’t have said it better, “the fuck I need halo 4?” I loved your wordplay. “I’m comparable to text legends, straight rattlin’ this geek. When they say Halo’s a little Blue its cus he just seen who he’s battlin this week. But let’s be honest bro, we’re both finally putting shit together. For me it’s being the dopest, for you it’s coherent words and letters” was tight. I would’ve been scared too, if I were brokenhal0. (btw what the fuck with the usernames lol, they are keeping me leanin.”) You were prepared with this battle, your closer was just as ridiculous as your opener. Keep it coming, adverse. (that’s what she said.)
Brokenhal0, I felt like your opener and closer were not as strong as Adverse’s. Especially the closer was a little on the weak side to me, like Zuch’s legs. I love how you tied in Pee Wee Herman, and the OnlyFans. Both bars had me digging my grave, dyingggg. “I Fathered Your SHit You Gossip To YOur MOm I call her a bitch. And she still Buying Me gifts” I was so gone after reading that bar, I left the site for awhile and contemplated even finishing the reviews for Zuch. You should’ve warned everyone to come with a hose, you came with such fire. In the end, I’d have to hand this to adverse if I were to pick one. But, I do love seeing such a close battle, great work guys.

Orc vs JaysonFresh
Wow, another great and strong battle. The delivery and punches on both verses were strong, and hit heavy. I love reading consistency, yet also not heavily focused on one topic.
Orc your opener was fantastic and left me in tears. It was so good I couldn’t figure out if I was crying from laughing so hard, or because the punch was so strong I thought it was to me. Closer killed just as much as the opener. I like when someone can throw a stab at more than one person in the verse, and you got Aero and his girl as well, so there you go. “Brooo if u say Hi to a bitch?! She pretends to phone a friend. You ain’t seeing noo Second Wave.. it got Scientists starting to hope again
Remember u asked for tips?! Your flow is the worst. I told you “always be Punctual”. I didn’t say put Full Stops all over ya verse.” These bars had me leaning. Nice job, Orc.
JaysonFresh again with a slaughtering opener, always good to see. I loved the wordplay and it seems like you have some real talent. Great concepts, and a nice delivery. I felt as if Orcs was more of a personal stab though, he got you with the tips and brought your girl in. I feel like it would’ve been more of a close call if you took time to focus more on personals rather than just putting shit together.
You guys both had me leaning, but I’d have to go with Orc at the end of the day. (fuck again that’s what she said.)

Mac vs Top iLL Dragster TWO
first um, I’ve seen Top iLL and does anyone have his number?? cause it’s gettin hot in hereeee and I need to hop on that 10. Anyways, on another note ... where was I? Oh yeah, this was a great battle.
Top iLL always comes in stealing my heart with the win. Pure talent this guy. He brings humor, personals, perfect opener/closer, consistency, great delivery/punches, and unbeatable, unbelievable wordplay. “You told us you had 4K Friends, but forgot to mention it’s on a Blu-Ray disc” bury me aliveeeeeeee, this is the best shit of all time. “Awkward at bars, so no girl wants to give you their info
If you ever end up in their room it will sound like Stone Cold’s intro. I read your last battle, for real you’re the fuckin worst. I know I told you to pull no punches, but you Shoulda pulled at least 5 from that verse.” I’m gone, never coming back from this. Bruised and depressed I would be if I were Mac reading this bomb ass shit. Top iLL champed this battle.
Mac you have pure talent. You came in with a strong punch with your opener and ended on a strong note with the closer. I really enjoyed your concepts, but we all know Top iLL is not an alias, so I’m going to have to Zuckerberg fact check you and let you know that most of the verse did not make sense. You both are strong and talented writers, and it feels like you both take little time and come out with a bang. My win would go to Top iLL because I’d like to ride him and the rollercoaster. Hot verses guys, can’t wait to see what you both come up with next.

Username vs Sharp
Hi Tony!!! HOT HOT HOT stuff my friends. If I had to rank the top 3 battles for this week, Username vs Sharp is one of them. I mean fuck, I wouldn’t want to be battled by either of you. You both brought pure consistency and talent, humor. You brought everything to the table and more.
Username, okay that opener, by far the best line I’ve read this entire week. You trumped everyone with that opener. “You’re so poor, he can’t even afford to go half on a sack. Sharp gives his two cents during lectures and has to ask for it back.” I felt that bar, I felt it hard. “You’ve heard it before: you’re lame and there’s no fun in your life. While you think about that old chestnut, I’ll give a fresh one to your wife.” Oh my fucking goodness, I read this and personally contacted Sharp and told him I’d help him dig his grave because shit was over after this. This verse was off the wall, you brought it all. Game is strong. Thank you for making my life with this verse.
Sharp I felt like your opener was weak, but your closer saved your ass. You had amazing concepts, and your writing is fantastic, I just felt as Username brought more to the table. His punches hit a little harder than yours, and I felt more personals in his than in yours. The fat jokes towards the end were funny, but when that shit doesn’t bother a person, the shot isn’t as fire as you think. Plus, the fat jokes are overplayed. I did like how you didn’t stick to one topic though, you definitely made me laugh. Both verses full of wit and talent, but I have to go with Username on this one! Good luck for the next boys! Bye Tony!!

I was impressed by everyone’s talent and I’m excited to be a part of Netcees and have the chance to read everyone’s battles. You’re all incredible writers, even the ones that need a little work have more talent than ever. I can’t wait to read next weeks battles. Congrats on the winners and thank you to everyone for giving me a great laugh.

Verse of the week

Hush vs Barcotic

u don’t bust guns .. u pretended to be black online to get poppin
Only ammunition u had was n bombs & u had to make an alias to drop em
From Cronus to Hollywood.. convincing urself ur the man at this shit
with all the mental gymnastics it’s no wonder your personalities split
It’s sad u had to pretend to be someone else for a dose of respect
Wanted to be black so bad .. guess playing my shadow was the closest you’d get
Is it landscaping or manscaping?? Bro u gay and friendly
Kobra Kai wasn’t the only ones bringing wax on wax off back for 2020
U out here letting ya queer flag fly for weeks- shotgun leave 100 leaks
Shouldn’t have to tell u to cover up ur chest .. good thing the coroner brung a sheet
That whole style u got is shit ... bitch none of its clever
If I tore u to ribbons each one would be 1st place for worst wordplay ever
“3 ingredients curry” That’s the dumbest shit ever ... it gots to be
Ur bar hangs above a crib yet constantly u the one getting rocked to sleep
& this nigga got tits .. u ain’t a shooter . U never had a 30 palmed
If u let the strap pop on the low u removing ya bra while ya shirt is on
The way u been sucking the upn niggas dicks is a disgrace to ur city
When ppl say they feel your bars the emotion there thinking of is pity

No Show Heat

Ajax vs Slecht

Slecht?

WTF. That sounds just so lame…
I’m pronounced champion when I sign up. Kid can’t even pronounce his own name.
With you, they lowered the bar…
You’ll get beat with generics tonight. Sorry.. I legit don’t know who you are.
You’ll still lose in an instant — They’ll hear the booms in the distance.
You moonlight as an MC… We ALL see lunar eclipses.
For me, losing’s an impossible task;
Your fam’ll be ‘passing out flyers’ like plane-crashing passengers without oxygen masks.
Beating me’s a bigger fluke than Blue Whale fins…
Try to be fly; Hit a true tail spin.. with your lady yelling “YOU CAN’T WIN!”
This.. innocent Dude is lost in a panic..
While.. physicists choose my multi-verses as definitive proof of quantum mechanics.
It’s obvious you lack Sound poise…
My verses resonate deeply with people; your’s are just background noise.
Best to act the victim. One word from me - Crash the system.
I won’t vote this season once and will still top the league algorithm…

Goodnight.

UPN vs NC Throwbacks

NBL SEASON IX

Orc VS Hush

I'm likened to heavy hitters. trust Orc is a savage
&You're the Mike Tyson of text. Mainly because you both talk like a faggot
This dude isn't slick; 'Burd plz word this before I ruin the flip'
Maaan I edited so much of your shit over the years I became fluent in lisp
In our prime years I was writing stuff for this man's crew
Let's get one thing straight; If I ever did bite lines trust you'd be banned too
.. Quit with the tough talk. We KNOW that kid is a nerd
Dog... If you been Spraying Repeatedly it's because you've said a difficult word
Well done; u joined a Gym after yrs of being the lamest of vets
.. About time you realised them Pencil arms won't get you a Trace of respect
Been barking off alot bout Frac & them but u should try let it go
How u gonna trash-talk the old generation &&then lose to Resin 5times in a row?!
U ain't balling. H don't push heavy plates n' he's plenty fake
Most kids dream of a Tree house. not about growing Weed in their Mom's at 28
Talking bout my Misses?! Quit getting all in my face, fam
The word alone will have u spitting on the floor like Michael Jordan in SpaceJam
Been dropping oldass gunbars like what u say is the future
It's maddd ironic you haven't had any Drive in yrs & now you slaving for Uber
Orc got BARS; A whole range n' over the years they don't fade
You got One Line people remember. It's that creepy Moustache u won't shave

Ajax vs Bobby D 2003, PBA Season 2

I got mad buriers fixed to my turf…
So, even if ya cross em…ill just make em happy ‘gain by givin em work
Im on a mission to merk, fall to the silent attack
You’re the son of a bitch…that sold her egg to science for crack
Try and relax while I go to town, duke
And I’ll use the eggshells ya walk on ‘round me for my soundbooth
Don’t act like ya fuckin known to me
Id give a bio like you did but Google doesn’t have results for “another nobody”
Im grudging openly, I cant stand that ya not
Ashamed of bitin RzA, bitin Kool Keith, bitin some faggot astronaut
Save yourself…no, I mean it, you’re past gone
Spare your own life…the current one aint gonna last long
Watch ya back, serious, I aint acting, its…
Just your style means jack shit to me…and I got an addiction to jackin shit
My wit is immaculate, n my braggadocio rocks
Youre the freak result of Grandparents who forgot, to get polio shots
N when I throw damage in the mixture
The victims’ll pass out while your parents pass out pamphlets with ya picture
Ya got heads on lock?...my versell pry em open
Cuz everyone here that’s on D’s nuts…has never heard of my opponent

it's like that...

Top 10 Punches

10. I came up from nothing. My love life is BIG
Dogg. We only say YOU ‘Got it out the Mud’ cuz ya girl looks like a Pig - Orc vs Jayfresh

9. scrawny ass. run when my gun triggers
pushin u ova's like drug mules in airport stalls .. force u out with one finger - Jayfresh vs Orc

8. What I’ll do to this Canuck fairy is a touch scary
You’ll see an axe and blues hopping on one leg and it isn’t Chuck Berry - Dave vs Blue Bayou

7. For me, losing’s an impossible task
Your fam’ll be ‘passing out flyers’ like plane-crashing passengers without oxygen masks. - Ajax vs Slecht

6. Faggot bitch. Happily spending nights w/ ANY fellow
Irony 101; resembling a Goomba & hitting pipe on every level - Barcotic vs Hush

5. Looking like Mark Ruffalo's hangry cousin, you rip off shirts to be a man
But I can see the bitch in you when you take the tank top off, Elisa Lam - Universe vs Wanderer

4. fuck Britain yo i’m killin this ferry
told em ‘put your Dukes up’ he posted pics of William & Harry - Blue Bayou vs Dave

3. This teacher’s all virtual now, but that’s only half the story
...It’s the first time since his dick pics that Zooming in was mandatory - User vs Sharp

2. 3 ingredients curry” That’s the dumbest shit ever ... it gots to be
Ur bar hangs above a crib yet constantly u the one getting rocked to sleep - Hush vs Barcotic

1. A man of many talents, but some hardly sound fair
Ear to the ground and he can hear trains coming - mom’s getting bukkake’d downstairs - Dave vs Blue Bayou

Previews

BOTW: Orc 1-0 VS Ajax 1-0

Oh, here’s. Goodie. HOFers from NC and UPN, respectively, face off in the BOTW. Ajax is literally responsible for my style. Well, a lot of it. Orc has beaten the best and can be hilarious when he’s on his game. This is going to come down to style preference. Ajax posts high IQ verses that drip with wit. This will be the best battle of the week. Going Ajax here. Slightly.

Ajax -120

Brokenhal0 0-1 VS Universe 0-2

Two guys that are showing promise. Hal0 has a cool structure and delivery, so it will be interesting to see if he can put his concepts together. Uni is surprising people with some of his creativity. His Elisa Lam bar almost got him past Wanderer last week. Let’s see if he can keep improving this week. He gets the edge from me.

Universe -160

Sharp 1-1 VS Barcotic 1-1

Best friends. These guys really like each other so it’s a shame they have to battle. Sharp is a hot hand right now and one of my dark horses to make a deep playoff run. Barc had a nice verse last week against Hush, and is starting to put it all together. Can’t wait to see how this plays out.

Sharp -180

Dave 1-1 VS INF 1-1

INF got a no-show win last week. Dave had one of the weeks best verses with two top 10 punches. INF will have to really come with it if he wants to beat Dave. Every week Dave impresses more and more and is a dominant force in the league. He gets the slight edge from me. INF can definitely hang if he brings his A-game.

Dave -200

Elfo 0-0 VS Wanderer 1-1

I don’t know Elfo. I am hearing rumblings that he is good though. I can only speak on Wanderer, who barely got by Universe last week. Maybe even controversially. I’m gonna give him the edge based on the fact I know he can write pretty well, although those in the know seem to think it will be the other way around. Guess we will find out.

Wanderer -120

TOP iLL 2-0 VS iSpaz 1-0

Top iLL is yet to lose. Facing off against ispaz who had a decent first verse last week. Should be an interesting battle as we find out more about this other guy. Top iLL likes to go with smooth wording and humor, let’s see if it’s enough this week.

Top iLL -300

Mod of War 0-0 VS Plot 0-0

I know nothing about these guys. Mod of War is an alias obviously. I guess we will see if he even shows up. Plot is pretty good according to word on the street. Haven’t seen anything from him personally. Like I said, I’m new here. I guess based on my lack of knowledge I really can’t pick a favorite here, but I’ll be checking them out for future reference.

EVEN

Resin MC 0-0 VS Smash 0-0

THIS IS NOT THE REAL RESIN. Some weird knock-off. Felt sorry even letting him in the league. I know nothing about him OR Smash. Although he was pretty adamant about joining so I think he’s gonna bring it. Going with Smash here since he’s not a Resin stalker.

Smash -160

Destroyer 2-0 VS Blue Bayou 2-0

Two of my friends. Destroyer is off to a hot start this season at 2-0. He will have his hands full this week against resident favorite Blue Bayou. If Des can leave the corny stuff at the door he has a shot. Blue will come with some fire power as usual, just depends how hot it actually is. Going with Blue here but don’t be surprised if Destroyer can pull an upset. I’m rooting for him.

Blue Bayou -300

Mac 1-1 VS Adverse 1-1

Mac is sexy. Adverse is cool as hell. This battle is going to be solid with two super reliable writers squaring of at 1-1. Both are getting better each week, and I’m looking forward to see which one gets off to a 2-1 start. I’m leaning Mac BARELY but this is a toss-up.

Mac -120

Spree 1-1 VS Ouch 0-1

Ouch no-showed last week. If he’s sober he can write a bit. Spree had an off week last week and I expect him to bounce back heavy to prove the doubters wrong. As long as Spree does what he’s supposed to do I got him winning this handily.

Spree -300

Defiant 0-0 VS Unfukwitable 0-0

Don’t know either of these guys but will be paying attention. Good luck guys.

EVEN

Sinacog 0-1 VS Jayfresh 0-1

SINACOG will do what he usually does. Lose. JayFresh basically gets a bye week to tighten up. Had a really good verse last week against Orc, so I expect him to be a top tier writer this season.

Jayfresh -10,000

Power Rankings

1. Blue Bayou 2-0

2. UserName 2-0

3. Hush 2-0

4. Destroyer 2-0

5. Orc 1-0

6. Dave 1-1

7. Ajax 1-0

8. Sharp 1-1

9. TOP iLL 2-0

10. Jayfresh 0-1

That’s it this week. I’M OUT

- Zuch

Or pull up to ya doorstep...I’m on ya porch wavin like polite neighbors/

Last edited by UPN Zuch; 10-17-2020 at 05:58 PM.
Old 10-17-2020, 06:04 PM   #2
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

@Orc wtf bruv
Old 10-17-2020, 08:13 PM   #3
Ajax

Battle Record: 5-4

Ajax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant future

Nicely done. Always cool to see the effort. You made a mistake in the power rankings, but I’m sure that’ll get fixed soon. And I can’t believe you did me dirty like that with that random ass shit verse. Where the hell did you even find that?
Old 10-17-2020, 08:30 PM   #4
UPN Zuch
Spoiled brat

Champed
- Now Or Never 2020
- Netcees Pic League
- NPL Season I
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season XV

UPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
Nicely done. Always cool to see the effort. You made a mistake in the power rankings, but I’m sure that’ll get fixed soon. And I can’t believe you did me dirty like that with that random ass shit verse. Where the hell did you even find that?
Haha I think it was from PBA season 3? It is random but I liked it haha.
Old 10-17-2020, 09:39 PM   #5
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Any mod can add my “had Jamie sweating” accomp at your leisure

Nice mag
philosophy.
Old 10-18-2020, 12:05 AM   #6
Barcotic
Needs no introduction

Battle Record: 29-31

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Survivor Tournament
- Pros vs. Joes
- Key Grand Prix
- Fight Night XX
- NBL Tag Team
- NBL Picture League
- Battle Arena
- Battle Arena Pics
- BA Tag Team (2x)
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- BAL Battle Royale
- NPL Roast

Barcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant future

The wife is to never do reviews again

And me not being power ranked is absurd
Jayson is at 0-1?
Sharp as well?! Lolll

Idiot

Minus inaccuracies, cool mag
Old 10-18-2020, 12:14 AM   #7
iSpaz
Gang shit on my brain

Battle Record: 10-11

iSpaz has a brilliant futureiSpaz has a brilliant futureiSpaz has a brilliant futureiSpaz has a brilliant futureiSpaz has a brilliant futureiSpaz has a brilliant futureiSpaz has a brilliant futureiSpaz has a brilliant futureiSpaz has a brilliant futureiSpaz has a brilliant futureiSpaz has a brilliant future

Cool mag
Old 10-18-2020, 01:39 AM   #8
Adverse
low tide in serotonin bay

Battle Record: 37-28

Champed
- GWL Picture Challenge
- Guerrilla Writing League
- Black August II

Adverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant future

Bro your wife is more supportive of me than mine is lmao good reviews, and all else

This was a cool mag, you’ve done a dope job running this season, was hoping I’d get into top punches this week but it’s cool.

Hoping to earn my way into top ten, let’s get it.
Old 10-18-2020, 04:43 AM   #9
Smod of War
My avatar is a man, urGAY

Battle Record: 2-5

Smod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant future

Nice mag props on the work

A doll can be naked and never feel shy or sexualized or degraded
Old 10-18-2020, 05:19 AM   #10
Orc
Certified Mother’s Boy

Battle Record: 5-1

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 4
- GBL Season 1
- Lyric Olympics
- Fight Night LXVI
- Fight Night LX
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Picture Roast
- Netcees Battle League (8x)
- NBL Picture League
- Gimmick Battle League
- BA Tag Team
- 1-2 Punch League
- NBL Cypher (3x)
- Battle Arena League
- OM HOF (2x)

Orc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
@Orc wtf bruv
Hahahaha

Nice mag Zuchie baby
Old 10-18-2020, 05:47 AM   #11
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

If your wife actually wrote the reviews then I'm going to leave my girl bc what we have isn't good enough.

Old 10-18-2020, 07:18 AM   #12
Universe
Everything's Connected

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- Guerrilla Writing League(2x)
- GWL Picture challenge(2x)
- Art of Writing League

Universe has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant future

Wow... This is amazing work from you both. Thank you for this.
Old 10-18-2020, 09:02 AM   #13
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

I love the part where she said Barc wasn’t in my weight class
Old 10-18-2020, 11:40 AM   #14
Barcotic
Needs no introduction

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Survivor Tournament
- Pros vs. Joes
- Key Grand Prix
- Fight Night XX
- NBL Tag Team
- NBL Picture League
- Battle Arena
- Battle Arena Pics
- BA Tag Team (2x)
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- BAL Battle Royale
- NPL Roast

Barcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant future

She also said I dissed the name Victor lmao

Let's not get into it, Hush. We both know that battle was fuego
Old 10-18-2020, 01:08 PM   #15
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Faygo maybe
philosophy.
Old 10-18-2020, 01:17 PM   #16
Barcotic
Needs no introduction

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Survivor Tournament
- Pros vs. Joes
- Key Grand Prix
- Fight Night XX
- NBL Tag Team
- NBL Picture League
- Battle Arena
- Battle Arena Pics
- BA Tag Team (2x)
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- BAL Battle Royale
- NPL Roast

Your pain echoes in here, dessy
Old 10-18-2020, 01:34 PM   #17
Wanderer

Battle Record: 24-33

Champed
- NPL Roast

Wanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant future

How your girl harsh as fuck about my physique but at the same time with a dude sporting sparrows legs?

I love you though great mag
Old 10-18-2020, 01:54 PM   #18
UPN Zuch
Spoiled brat

Champed
- Now Or Never 2020
- Netcees Pic League
- NPL Season I
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season XV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderer View Post
How your girl harsh as fuck about my physique but at the same time with a dude sporting sparrows legs?

Lmao my guy
Old 10-18-2020, 03:32 PM   #19
evaD

Battle Record: 19-10

Champed
- BA Show And Prove
- Summer Classic XI

evaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderer View Post

Lmao
Old 10-19-2020, 03:58 AM   #20
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

dope stuff people are going to know whats good and I barely read anything... but .. people sleeping on Adverse... he's pretty dope.. sleeping on him yeah gun bars are old and boring and all that.. but his gun bars are creative for gun bars...

other than that, thats all i have to say.. biggest wahtever power rank pussies on here know i'lll get them.. blue even knowns if I take my time and all that... I could get him.. and thats not talking shit he's told me that... he knows it.. so.. we'll see..