Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 10-10-2020, 10:00 PM   #121
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sraL View Post
is there anyone on Corleones top 30 list that actually got a vote against someone from NC?

i feel that’s the real question being missed here
I’m dying
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2020, 10:01 PM   #122
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Is this what it’s like to talk to one of them shutter island ass niggas?

Like delusional schizo . Dude said he was jay z nephew or some shit at one point too xD
Rolling stone phone call just to tell him they were “ thinking “ about an interview ( obviously never materialized) . About what bro? “ the tight freestylers “ and your despotic reign over the Ezio sect of the Lyirikal Assasinz?! front page? WHAT IN THE FUCK LMAO What is this madness you so devoutly believe ? Fucking Christ dude

Last edited by El Muffin; 10-10-2020 at 10:06 PM.
El Muffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2020, 10:12 PM   #123
Hush
NJ Devil

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

He tried to co-sign @ALIEN that’s crazy

I know he wasn’t into that fuckery
Old 10-10-2020, 10:14 PM   #124
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Mannn I seent that shit but I wasn’t gone speak on it

I didn’t know alien that well but he was dope . Unspoken of really . Like a Pete Maravich of text . Ha, that’s fitting

Just knew him from those CLASH vs DOHpe days
Old 10-10-2020, 10:21 PM   #125
Hush
NJ Devil

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Seeing as he was younger than me he would of been unborn back when Corleone was taking text bullets

He’s also in my top 10 all time list
Old 10-10-2020, 10:22 PM   #126
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

Yo for the record .. I think a lot of us incorporated that multi syllablic .. rhyming for the sake of rhyming .. antiquated shit with no wit whatsoever .. back in the day

Hell I did that shit at canibus central like in 98’ 99 battles folks like iron mullet / wombaticus Rex/ hybrid etcetc . Back when jcole was the therapist on the forums

The difference between us & them ( niggas like cor wack ass) is that we’ve evolved & that’s why many of us had success at so many different leagues

So hush I mean .. it could be possible that they were peers at one point .but I guarantee coreleone was holding pockets just like what geno said. Nigga was just around . Pretty much

Last edited by El Muffin; 10-10-2020 at 10:28 PM.
Old 10-10-2020, 10:23 PM   #127
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

Oh. I wasn’t aware of that

Yikes.

Corleone you a fucking fraud bruh log tf out
Old 10-10-2020, 10:26 PM   #128
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
Seeing as he was younger than me he would of been unborn back when Corleone was taking text bullets

He’s also in my top 10 all time list
That’s an underrated pick most definitely

What you think about Lefty? I think he’s underrated too

I forgot about bro . His wording was slick n I think he was an actual pretty good rapper if I’m not mistaken
Old 10-10-2020, 10:26 PM   #129
Hush
NJ Devil

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

I’m pretty sure Oneduh kinda taught Alien who kinda sorta taught me most my stuff him and Orc I’d say

So yeah

Main difference is most our histories are documented and true

I have hundreds of logged wins @Corleone and you sir have a vagina
Old 10-10-2020, 10:28 PM   #130
Hush
NJ Devil

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Muffin View Post
That’s an underrated pick most definitely

What you think about Lefty? I think he’s underrated too

I forgot about bro . His wording was slick n I think he was an actual pretty good rapper if I’m not mistaken
Lefty was fire

I saw u mention Tetris earlier as well he was dope too
Old 10-10-2020, 10:31 PM   #131
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

Gotta mention my bredren

All of em were legends in their own realms

Including yourself

I wasn’t aware of you before the early nc days but you came with repute from the most ( in my mind ) obscure places

Nc really is where the real legends lie. I know y’all like to be modest n all but ima put it in perspective for mfs rq . The list of accolades Everyone has here would put most to shame. I’m talking about all over the net . Facts

But here’s a nod to the UPN niggas . Back when the RBL was popping ? The UPN was like the .. mf Bloodsport of the text scene like a mortal Kombat Island set up for nothing but dope niggas . I distinctly remember wishing I could participate in tournaments tyere but I was such a young upstart that there was no way I could breach the little circuit of competition they had going. You had to make a name for yourself first I guess . Shit was so full of life back then I swear lmso

Last edited by El Muffin; 10-10-2020 at 10:41 PM.
Old 10-10-2020, 10:41 PM   #132
Hush
NJ Devil

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Goes both ways broski

U dropped a verse recently right

I didn’t check it but I want to
Old 10-10-2020, 10:43 PM   #133
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

cor trying to get niggas that don’t fw him to vouch for him

Meanwhile : most of us are in the hall of fame on multiple sites . That actually exist & can viewed by the public .

Haha I’m weakkkk

Last edited by El Muffin; 10-10-2020 at 10:47 PM.
Old 10-10-2020, 10:45 PM   #134
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

Quote:
Goes both ways broski

U dropped a verse recently right

I didn’t check it but I want to
Just that finals pic roast n a keystyle on Corleone bitch ass in open mic

Last edited by El Muffin; 10-10-2020 at 10:51 PM.
Old 10-10-2020, 10:46 PM   #135
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

My list was funny.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2020, 10:50 PM   #136
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

Corleone crackhead ass took it seriously xD
Old 10-10-2020, 10:57 PM   #137
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

Quote:
I’m pretty sure Oneduh kinda taught Alien who kinda sorta taught me most my stuff him and Orc I’d say

So yeah

Main difference is most our histories are documented and true

I have hundreds of logged wins @Corleone and you sir have a vagina
Likewise. Sometimes I get nostalgic n just go look

Dog no bullshit I was just watching your video magazine ofthat Shadowboxing shit you held . Swear to god . The vid is still accessible

Shit kills me cause you talking about a feud that I don’t remember nothing about

Lmao I was wilding back then

But you knew what was up . Always respected you for that

Last edited by El Muffin; 10-10-2020 at 11:01 PM.
Old 10-10-2020, 11:08 PM   #138
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

Battle Record: 0-3

corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Muffin View Post
Yo for the record .. I think a lot of us incorporated that multi syllablic .. rhyming for the sake of rhyming .. antiquated shit with no wit whatsoever .. back in the day

Hell I did that shit at canibus central like in 98’ 99 battles folks like iron mullet / wombaticus Rex/ hybrid etcetc . Back when jcole was the therapist on the forums

The difference between us & them ( niggas like cor wack ass) is that we’ve evolved & that’s why many of us had success at so many different leagues

So hush I mean .. it could be possible that they were peers at one point .but I guarantee coreleone was holding pockets just like what geno said. Nigga was just around . Pretty much

wrong again.. I posted rhymes, both text and audio at "Canibus-Central" and I've personally never heard of you. I was a reg at C-C, and I went under the alias name titled as, "Naturally Gifted". It was always myself, Brilliance, and Theory who held shit down on that website, and we had a crew on that website between us three called, "XP", which is abbreviated for the name titled as, "Xplosive Phorces". I knew the owner of C-C personally, as well, who's name is Punisher, who ended up selling C-C to, "Re-flex", of whom I also personally knew.

At that time, Pun was running "Day 1 Productions" and was more focused on an artist (who posted on C-C, as well) named, "A.K.I.R". "A.K.I.R" ended up recently signing with, "Viper Records", as im sure Demic's landed him that deal, as well. I personally worked on a deal with Viper Records back in 2005 when I lived in Pheonix, Arizona. Demic's, who helped run C-C, was an A&R for Viper Records and thats how that happened. I also knew Klap, Demics, Bry, Venom, Chaos and everyone else personally and had personal relationships with each and everyone on, "Canibus-Central".

Hybrid was a bitch ass young spoiled teenager, just like yourself, who didnt start posting on canibus-central up until 2004-2005 or something. How do I know? because I was posting on C-C way before he ever had arrived. I battled that kid and ate his ass up and for the record, nobody battled as much as I did on, "canibus-central", as I was the most popular at battling on C-C, as well.

Klap, who also helped run C-C use to book me shows, and landed me a gig in Philly, where I later did the show and met up with him and Bry. I then chilled that night with Planetary, from the group called, "Outterspace" and we drank at the bar all night, fucking with all the female strippers at the one club that Klap had plugged me into. This club was called, "Club 2121" on 2nd and erie ave, in Philadelphia.

Mullet and rex were wack, as in I hardly ever had gotten along with them. I ate them up in battles, as well. I knew J. Cole, also, when he use to post under his alias name as, "Therapist", and we were always cool with eachother up until we had gotten into an argument of some sorts, over who's the best emcee on the website. We were actually working on putting together a crew at the time, with his boy Omni, of whom I was always cool with but I guess J. Cole grew in his jealousy of me, as I really had gotten alot of the respect, love, and praise that he wanted in being titled as the best emcee on, "canibus-central".

I also featured on the first mixtape on, "canibus-central" and my track titled, "Warzone" had gotten placed on the mixtape alongside of J. Cole's track, as well. We never truly made amends but it was all kid shit to begin with so im sure the two of us are over that, as we are all adults now.

As for holding anyones pocket? You've sadly mistaken myself for being someone else my guy, as I've never done such a thing in my life nor career as a individual, emcee nor netcee, whether offline or online. I've always been a gangster cat, who ultimately, was just in love with hip-hop, women, sports and the streets.
Old 10-10-2020, 11:10 PM   #139
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corleone View Post
I've always been a gangster cat, who ultimately, was just in love with hip-hop, women, sports and the streets.
sure about that one bud?

http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=143912
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2020, 11:13 PM   #140
UPN Zuch
Spoiled brat

Battle Record: 25-3

Champed
- Now Or Never 2020
- Netcees Pic League
- NPL Season I
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season XV

UPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corleone View Post
I knew J. Cole, also, when he use to post under his alias name as, "Therapist", and we were always cool with eachother up until we had gotten into an argument of some sorts, over who's the best emcee on the website. We were actually working on putting together a crew at the time, with his boy Omni, of whom I was always cool with but I guess J. Cole grew in his jealousy of me, as I really had gotten alot of the respect, love, and praise that he wanted in being titled as the best emcee on, "canibus-central".
This is really sad.
Or pull up to ya doorstep...I’m on ya porch wavin like polite neighbors/
UPN Zuch is offline   Reply With Quote