Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > AOWL Season 4 Archive
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2014, 12:21 PM   #1
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Battle Record: 36-34

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

Adonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinot Grij View Post
@uh-oh you no-showed me twice in a month you sonuvabeesh
This is lolz OH Wtf man. You are getting a bad rep.

You're starting to choke like flaco

TUPAC SHAKUR
Old 10-11-2014, 06:14 PM   #2
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adonis View Post
This is lolz OH Wtf man. You are getting a bad rep.

You're starting to choke like flaco
first off, flacco has NEVER CHOKED

EVER.

secondly, if this is the second time i have no showed in a battle with pinot, this is the first time im hearing about it, i havent setup/been in any battles outside this league since the rhyme, and the alias tourney but i think i no showed that too lol

as for the dates, the main reason i no showed week 1, was because i didnt know it existed until the night verses were due.

the weekday deadlines are pretty brutal tho not gonna lie. i work 8-5 monday through friday with an actual job where i actually work, not sit around on a computer etc, and when i get home i get caught up on news, sports shit, music shit, video game shit, then beat off and pass out.

i tryed to key something friday night and just gave up

if i had weekend days to write, my no show percentage would easily be halved. right now im bored enough to open up this forum, which means im bored enough to write something, i never get this kind of time monday-friday

but i always have a tendency to no show leagues because they dont mean anything to me. its not a tourney so its nonsense. its like the nba prior to the playoffs. theres no need to watch any of the billion games. just let the teams that matter enter the playoffs and that be that. they shouldnt even televise the regular season.

also tie in the assigned topics and its a recipe for disaster for me

so like i said, ban me from this league. i want this subforum off my netcees experience. i dont even want to see any replies to this post
Closed Thread

Tags
bb is illiterate, big baby cumdrunk, big baby is a big loser, big baby is virgin, big baby loser troll, fuck bb and nyc, nycspits intelligent, nycspitz really smart wow, nycspitz wall street, zen ruined hollandaise