Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 06-13-2013, 11:55 AM   #41
Rawn M.D.

Eddy it aint really brain disorders its brain activity..and increased size of certain aspects of the brain with homo's but thats not 100%

and the std thing is bc of the blood/semen transfer that occurs during anal sex as compared to reg sex wherre rarely blood is involved...

just wanna correct ur statement a bit
Old 06-13-2013, 11:56 AM   #42
...the Nagger

Battle Record: 4-4

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evolve View Post
You could.... or you could take it as the fact being I couldn't care less to go round in more circles than Beyonds loose pupil every time he bounces up and down
so why you even in the thread then?

you lost a debate on NC, its not a big deal. don't turn soft just cuz you lost and try to say "you mad".

this whole back page you been hovering in it and you have said nothing of value
...the Nagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 11:58 AM   #43
...the Nagger

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawn MacDon View Post
Eddy it aint really brain disorders its brain activity..and increased size of certain aspects of the brain with homo's but thats not 100%

and the std thing is bc of the blood/semen transfer that occurs during anal sex as compared to reg sex wherre rarely blood is involved...

just wanna correct ur statement a bit
I got the words "abnormalities" and "defects" from the video. I'll try to find the title of it but you'd have to take that up with them

because they fully believe that a lot of homosexual (i never said all) are suffering from a brain disorder

and your explanation of anal sex proves my point that you shouldn't be doing it?
Old 06-13-2013, 11:59 AM   #44
Rawn M.D.

Eddy I agree w u on this arguement (to a point;check my original post)...well abnormalities/defects kinda corrlate with a malfunctioning...its just heightened areas of activity n increased limbic regions...just syntax/word choice..but i seewhat ur saying.

anal sex participants = more at risk to disease no matter gay or str8...but disease is more rampant w gays bc of the sub population, 2 orifices to 3.

Last edited by Rawn M.D.; 06-13-2013 at 12:02 PM.
Old 06-13-2013, 12:05 PM   #45
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

This entire thread makes you all look like flaming fagg0ts.

Edit: But, why the fuck do ya'll care about this shit tho'? It's easy enough to ignore, it aint effecting me at least. If two people wanna get married, let them, it's not like I gotta go to the marriage. lmfao.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o

Last edited by Objective; 06-13-2013 at 12:07 PM.
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 12:08 PM   #46
...the Nagger

TOLD YOU MFs ALL I DO IS BALL(s) /hov
Old 06-13-2013, 12:22 PM   #47
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...the Munster View Post
I got the words "abnormalities" and "defects" from the video. I'll try to find the title of it but you'd have to take that up with them

because they fully believe that a lot of homosexual (i never said all) are suffering from a brain disorder

and your explanation of anal sex proves my point that you shouldn't be doing it?
But....

Are u saying that most homos have a brain disorder or abnormality that
Makes them gay...

Then u say that u didnt say alll gays have that...the qoute.

But..

Your implying that gays are gay Becuase of that fact (brain abnormality)

So which one is it?

So the majorty of gays arw gays becuase of brain abnormalities or defect.

And the rest who knowd right?

Must of been a great doc.
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 12:31 PM   #48
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Battle Record: 12-9

Champed
- Site Diss 2013
- Tag Team Tournament III

StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot

Strange to see so many knucks defending homosexuality. It's an abomination. It's abnormal and goes against the law of nature. They count on heterosexual unions for the survival of human race yet knucks perverse it.

Far as gay marriage it must be accepted bc being gay isn't a crime. Marriage is no longer a holy union. Therefore if atheist can get married I guess knucks should be able to too.
Old 06-13-2013, 12:44 PM   #49
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Champed
- Site Diss 2013

StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...the Munster View Post
see I get when ppl say this but peep this

if you walk into a store I'm in with a wig on, and acting feminine,

yo that IS affecting me. its affecting you too probably, but now a days ppl act like its wrong to express this dislike? Like heterosexuals are the weird ones if they think negative of homosexuals?

no.... we aren't the weird ones

and the media is doing a brilliant job pushing the agenda on us

liek I said, where will it stop? bestiality will follow. mark my words
QFE
Old 06-13-2013, 12:49 PM   #50
Evolve
Planet of the Rapes.

Battle Record: 1-3

Evolve has a brilliant futureEvolve has a brilliant futureEvolve has a brilliant futureEvolve has a brilliant futureEvolve has a brilliant futureEvolve has a brilliant futureEvolve has a brilliant futureEvolve has a brilliant futureEvolve has a brilliant futureEvolve has a brilliant futureEvolve has a brilliant future

Just because we're not all homophobes doesn't mean we're faggots. It's called being civil and not trying to look like a hard ass in front of rap forum members.

So many people want to get mad and go round in circles and think they are being productive and clever about being in a debate. It's hilarious.

It's cool though Eddie keep giving those wise words that help us all through our hard life's. I'm sleeping much better tonight.
Old 06-13-2013, 12:55 PM   #51
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Champed
- Site Diss 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evolve View Post
Just because we're not all homophobes doesn't mean we're knucks. It's called being civil and not trying to look like a hard ass in front of rap forum members.

So many people want to get mad and go round in circles and think they are being productive and clever about being in a debate. It's hilarious.

It's cool though Eddie keep giving those wise words that help us all through our hard life's. I'm sleeping much better tonight.
Gay.
Old 06-13-2013, 12:59 PM   #52
Evolve
Planet of the Rapes.

Battle Record: 1-3

Evolve has a brilliant futureEvolve has a brilliant futureEvolve has a brilliant futureEvolve has a brilliant futureEvolve has a brilliant futureEvolve has a brilliant futureEvolve has a brilliant futureEvolve has a brilliant futureEvolve has a brilliant futureEvolve has a brilliant futureEvolve has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
Gay.
Frank Ocean nigga
Old 06-13-2013, 01:56 PM   #53
detour

Accomplishments
- Beat Diz (via Real Deal Handshake)

detour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant future

being a fagg0t is wrong...
detour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 02:13 PM   #54
oats
Steel Cut

Battle Record: 19-10

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night LXXXIV
- Art of Writing League

oats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant future

for anyone using the "unnatural" argument, keep in mind that 99% of daily human activity is unnatural. It's not natural to pave the ground, to put preservatives on food, to genetically modify plants and animals for consumption, etc. All of those are human constructs. If homosexuality is, in fact, a human construct (which is very debatable), that doesn't justify it as immoral in and of itself.

Furthermore, human population has had unchecked rise since the bubonic plague, so our survival as a species has nothing to do with this. If anything, we need less people reproducing.

Beyond that, there are several examples of animals engaging in homosexual activity. Though there isn't any genetic marker of homosexuality at this point, there is plenty of empirical evidence that suggests there may be biological causes. So it may not be as "unnatural" as some believe.

To me, that's all irrelevant. There are gay people in the world. They exist. Who cares if they get married? This strikes me as one of those issues that, in 50 years, people will be scratching their heads about why this was an issue at all. Gay marriage legalization is inevitable, I don't see why people get all twisted about it.
oats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 02:18 PM   #55
Rawn M.D.

@oats - ur were like the first to actually present a valid arguement LOL..bravo..but yo peep my original comment.
Old 06-13-2013, 02:23 PM   #56
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Champed
- Site Diss 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by oats View Post
for anyone using the "unnatural" argument, keep in mind that 99% of daily human activity is unnatural. It's not natural to pave the ground, to put preservatives on food, to genetically modify plants and animals for consumption, etc. All of those are human constructs. If homosexuality is, in fact, a human construct (which is very debatable), that doesn't justify it as immoral in and of itself.

Furthermore, human population has had unchecked rise since the bubonic plague, so our survival as a species has nothing to do with this. If anything, we need less people reproducing.

Beyond that, there are several examples of animals engaging in homosexual activity. Though there isn't any genetic marker of homosexuality at this point, there is plenty of empirical evidence that suggests there may be biological causes. So it may not be as "unnatural" as some believe.

To me, that's all irrelevant. There are gay people in the world. They exist. Who cares if they get married? This strikes me as one of those issues that, in 50 years, people will be scratching their heads about why this was an issue at all. Gay marriage legalization is inevitable, I don't see why people get all twisted about it.
Quit trying to justify homosexuality. Do you think brother and sister should be able to get married as well? It's unnatural and two men can't reproduce. Idc about gay animals you flaming fagget. "Some animals are gay so it's cool." Wtf. Yo we are humans. Idc about animals or species that can reproduce asexually. Idk of a case where two same genders in any classification can reproduce.
Old 06-13-2013, 02:27 PM   #57
Rawn M.D.

why fight something that actually benefits u tho?

by a person entering into a gay lifestyle they elect to take themselves out of imediate competition for mating, and then long term competititon by not reproducing...while limiting carrying capacity of the population. Its beneficial for any str8 male from a biological standpoint.
Old 06-13-2013, 02:36 PM   #58
The Bully
Non-Humble Don

Battle Record: 2-0

The Bully The Bully The Bully The Bully The Bully The Bully The Bully The Bully The Bully The Bully The Bully

Some of you sound like complete dipshits.

@Seyance - gays wanna get married because of tax benefits, sharing health insurance, emergency medical reasons, etc. Nothing to do with Christianity...and marriage isn't only a Christian tradition.

Why people are gay...abnormality in genes is definitely one cause, since there is homosexuality in other mammals, but conditioning is also a factor.

Given the fact that the world is quickly becoming too overpopulated to sustain our rate of growth, it's actually good for us all that a group of people are choosing a path against reproduction, whatever the cause. And I personally find it pretty repulsive to see a man and man together, like everyone else, but it's also disgusting to see two fat fucks doing their thing. Rather have a couple gay bouls raise a foster kid than some poor 16 year old girl with no baby daddy around.

Funniest shit I saw was that masturbation is gay/clone of yourself jacking ur shit. Lmfao wtf?
The Bully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 02:36 PM   #59
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

I dont see how it is anyone else's business who another person has sex with or marries.

People need to focus on their own shit and not be so obsessed with what others are doing.

I don't give two fucks if someone is gay, I know a couple gay dudes, one is a good friend of mine, I call him a fag or a homo, and we laugh...they're just people lol

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 02:36 PM   #60
The Bully
Non-Humble Don

Battle Record: 2-0

The Bully The Bully The Bully The Bully The Bully The Bully The Bully The Bully The Bully The Bully The Bully

Yea, rawn got to it first while I was phone-typing
And oatmeal too. Damnit.
The Bully is offline   Reply With Quote