Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 10-12-2018, 02:15 PM   #101
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
when did you get brown belt?
a little bit ago
Old 10-12-2018, 02:17 PM   #102
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

vague, but fair.

So....I drive up there, would it be free roll, or would you teach me some stuff too? I would be willing to learn.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2018, 02:23 PM   #103
Diode
PR's Finest

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
vague, but fair.

So....I drive up there, would it be free roll, or would you teach me some stuff too? I would be willing to learn.
free roll and some basic q&a unless you're buying that steak and then whatever you want to work on. give me a head's up so i can open the gym for it.
Old 10-12-2018, 02:24 PM   #104
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Bet.

what is your favorite submission?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 10-12-2018, 02:24 PM   #105
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Bet.

what is your favorite submission?
cross choke.
Old 10-12-2018, 02:27 PM   #106
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
cross choke.
and what is your height and weight currently?
Old 10-12-2018, 02:27 PM   #107
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
and what is your height and weight currently?
5'10" 175lb
Old 10-12-2018, 02:29 PM   #108
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Ok perfect. I have slimmed down to 175 myself. give or take a couple of pounds and I am 5/11 so we would be good on the size front.

I need all the rolls I can get with better opponents.
Old 10-12-2018, 02:29 PM   #109
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

girth?
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2018, 02:33 PM   #110
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
girth?
not a whole lot anymore, I am pretty freaking lean now.
Old 10-12-2018, 02:44 PM   #111
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
I was obviously making a dig at you being a coward?

This low IQ response matches your inability to defend your arguments very well.
Drop the V persona - doesn't suit you very well.

LOL @ coward. Yeah ok kid... Shall someone resurrect King Karaoke - so we could all watch Knuck tuck tail and run.

Word @Diode
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2018, 02:45 PM   #112
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
Drop the V persona - doesn't suit you very well.

LOL @ coward. Yeah ok kid... Shall someone resurrect King Karaoke - so we could all watch Knuck tuck tail and run.

Word @Diode
lol how is calling you out on being stupid a V persona

a coward and a retard

@King Karaoke is a bigger coward and retard though
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 10-12-2018, 02:48 PM   #113
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

How were you calling me out, tho?

Because you took the word "killer" literally?

But a shotgun and a sniper bleh blah blah bleh... Man stfu...

No. Try again, guy.
Old 10-12-2018, 02:53 PM   #114
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Ok perfect. I have slimmed down to 175 myself. give or take a couple of pounds and I am 5/11 so we would be good on the size front.

I need all the rolls I can get with better opponents.
you will definitely have a challenge at around the same weight.

we promoted a guy to blue belt a week or two ago but i didn't get a chance to help him break it in until today.

i hope he comes back :)
Old 10-12-2018, 02:53 PM   #115
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

You used the word killer literally to defend the case they cannot literally be killers. Your case was that this was true because regardless of experience in combat, someone else could best you in a different arena of combat. So you're saying that no matter the tool of potential killing, that someone else may posses a tool of killing that would better suite an opposing arena of killing. So your logic says no one can be a killer unless they have the ultimate tool to kill.

This is stupid logic. You cannot defend it in a way that isn't dumb.
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY

Last edited by ~RustyGunZ~; 10-12-2018 at 03:08 PM.
Old 10-12-2018, 03:12 PM   #116
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

amen currently amidst a 3 page argument over the literal interpretation of the word killer....after the person who initially used the word emphatically stated that it was intended to be taken literally

I log in....or these days maybe even just ghost because why log in if theres nothing worth responding to....and I wonder to myself.....how is there actually anyone on this site that doesn't hate amen with every fiber of their existence?

how?

name one redeeming quality about him that doesn't make u want to remove him from life

one
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2018, 03:12 PM   #117
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
amen currently amidst a 3 page argument over the literal interpretation of the word killer....after the person who initially used the word emphatically stated that it was intended to be taken literally

I log in....or these days maybe even just ghost because why log in if theres nothing worth responding to....and I wonder to myself.....how is there actually anyone on this site that doesn't hate amen with every fiber of their existence?

how?

name one redeeming quality about him that doesn't make u want to remove him from life

one
what do you mean by remove?
Old 10-12-2018, 03:14 PM   #118
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

just ya know.... maybe one day he wasn't here anymore?

I don't need violence

just...ya know....poof
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2018, 03:14 PM   #119
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
you will definitely have a challenge at around the same weight.

we promoted a guy to blue belt a week or two ago but i didn't get a chance to help him break it in until today.

i hope he comes back :)
That is exactly what I was thinking lol, and good.

I think I am on the path towards blue, but it is a ways away, I am just now starting to be able to relax a little.

I still get smashed by purples and up, and the blues beat me pretty easy.
I can smash new whites though.
Old 10-12-2018, 03:14 PM   #120
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Quote:
You used the word killer literally to defend the case they cannot literally be killers. Your case was that this was true because regardless of experience in combat, someone else could best you in a different arena of combat. So you're saying that no matter the tool of potential killing, that someone else may posses a tool of killing that would better suite an opposing arena of killing. So your logic says no one can be a killer unless they have the ultimate tool to kill.

This is stupid logic. You cannot defend it in a way that isn't dumb.
No.

Again, you are using the word Kill literally where I wasn't - dumb ass.

Keep trying to poke our women breasted chest out tho to fulfill your ego here.

Would you like me to say, Hey Knuck man, You were so absolutely right dude. Like I was wrong and you were super right.

That what you want?

Tags
bags on the spectrum, big bolo is zelph, dre 236x champ, gam gam fights over bingo, gam gam vs wolfdick we win, imagine being jd or bolo, jd fuckin jit loser lol, knuck has no stamina, zelph is big bolo