Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 10-02-2018, 08:04 AM   #1
cac lover
Banned

Accomplishments
-eating white dick

cac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant future
Default White pussy

Devils tool
cac lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 09:03 AM   #2
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

78 more posts. We are watching. You are doing great.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 09:10 AM   #3
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

lol wat happens when he hits 100

he has also broken character multiple times over the past few days.....is that relevant...or just a credit to his low tier posting habits?
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 09:16 AM   #4
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post

he has also broken character multiple times over the past few days.....is that relevant...or just a credit to his low tier posting habits?
Exactly.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 10-02-2018, 09:30 AM   #5
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 11:05 AM   #6
cac lover
Banned

Accomplishments
-eating white dick

cac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant future

Quote:

How so ***.
Old 10-02-2018, 11:12 AM   #7
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

youre trending towards becoming a meme of all of your most off putting tendencies....u haven't fully made the transformation yet

that must be what happens after 100 posts.

I get it now.

still time to turn back.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 11:43 AM   #8
cac lover
Banned

Accomplishments
-eating white dick

Quote:
youre trending towards becoming a meme of all of your most off putting tendencies....u haven't fully made the transformation yet

I get it now.

still time to turn back.
I am original man. I am god
Old 10-02-2018, 12:00 PM   #9
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lets Get It View Post
I am original man. I am god
You do seem to have a great deal in common with early man. How pure is your blood, god? Shut your melting pot ass up.
Old 10-02-2018, 12:56 PM   #10
cac lover
Banned

Accomplishments
-eating white dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by dull boy View Post
You do seem to have a great deal in common with early man. How pure is your blood, god? Shut your melting pot ass up.
My blood has been deluded by the devils tactic's but my original energy that is the common thread that links me to the original lords of mankind still resides in my temple of being.

While you are simply a ***
Old 10-02-2018, 01:08 PM   #11
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

Quote:
My blood has been deluded by the devils tactic's but my original energy that is the common thread that links me to the original lords of mankind still resides in my temple of being.

While you are simply a ***
Did you know that a lot of people (of many heritages) have fought against the kind of generalized racism you're spouting? There was a very long period of time when black people were generalized as inferior. People fought to change that. You're here using that freedom to be a racist.
Old 10-02-2018, 01:12 PM   #12
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Are you a Hebrew?
Old 10-02-2018, 01:12 PM   #13
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:

I get it now.

still time to turn back.
Lol exactly?
Old 10-02-2018, 01:25 PM   #14
cac lover
Banned

Accomplishments
-eating white dick

Quote:
Did you know that a lot of people (of many heritages) have fought against the kind of generalized racism you're spouting? There was a very long period of time when black people were generalized as inferior. People fought to change that. You're here using that freedom to be a racist.
My freedom? Tell that to the million African Americans who spend their days inside American prisons because of laws that were designed to imprison them. Tell that to the millions of blacks that have trusted their government and been mislead into poverty by the welfare culture.,tell that to ohhh fuck it ***, you know the rest
Old 10-02-2018, 01:32 PM   #15
veritas
HALL OF FAME

blacks were actually the first slave holders though.
Old 10-02-2018, 01:48 PM   #16
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

Quote:
My freedom? Tell that to the million African Americans who spend their days inside American prisons because of laws that were designed to imprison them. Tell that to the millions of blacks that have trusted their government and been mislead into poverty by the welfare culture.,tell that to ohhh fuck it ***, you know the rest
Black people sold black people to white people... but that's not the point here.

At one time in this country people with black skin were generally considered mentally inferior. That is no longer the case, because people (from all walks of life) fought to change the culture. For you to use that right to be blatantly disrespectful toward people you've never met, or know very little about, based on their race, is a slap in the face to those who came before you.

I'm not claiming America isn't racist, but I think it's much more about how much green you have in your bank account, than how much melanin you possess or lack.

Stop being a retard.
Old 10-02-2018, 02:51 PM   #17
cac lover
Banned

Accomplishments
-eating white dick

Quote:
Black people sold black people to white people... but that's not the point here.

At one time in this country people with black skin were generally considered mentally inferior. That is no longer the case, because people (from all walks of life) fought to change the culture. For you to use that right to be blatantly disrespectful toward people you've never met, or know very little about, based on their race, is a slap in the face to those who came before you.

I'm not claiming America isn't racist, but I think it's much more about how much green you have in your bank account, than how much melanin you possess or lack.

Stop being a retard.
I don't disagree that in today's climate poor whites can face certain discrimination but that's a result of white americas extreme effort to keep a strong hold on the African American population by using their capitalist society to keep poors from having equal opportunities. They have implemented a culture that has placed other races at a huge disadvantage and some of their own have fallen victim to this as well. However a lot less of a percentage of whites are below that financial threshold than that of other races....So in reality classism is just a tool that white America used to continue to implement racism.

I am not one to defend blacks for everything a lot of the things blacks face in society today is self inflicted wounds because we allow white America to dictate our lifestyles by invading our culture and commercializing it to keep a lot of blacks in debt and out of control of their financial situations. However the educational system in the country leaves minorities at a huge disadvantage from birth.

Peace ***

Tags
gam gam sparkles in sun, gam reason dog racist, great thread