Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 09-25-2018, 07:50 PM   #121
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by boof View Post
super interested in what makes you think it isn't plausible?
I’m talking about the super elite kidnapping people, torturing them to produce this drug and injecting themselves with it.
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 08:44 PM   #122
cac lover
Banned

Accomplishments
-eating white dick

cac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant future

***s gone ***
cac lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 10:36 PM   #123
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lets Get It View Post
***s gone ***
Take just one moment and try to not be a human NPC walkingabout this earth. Try acting mature and entering the discussion with something grepevant and of value and substance.

The moment is up. We tried.

C-C-Combo breaker!
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 10:37 PM   #124
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by dull boy View Post
I’m talking about the super elite kidnapping people, torturing them to produce this drug and injecting themselves with it.
Not torturing them for the express purpose of the drug. But rather killing a few birds with one stone.

Can we agree that this is at least within the realm of possibility?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 09-26-2018, 03:13 PM   #125
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
Not torturing them for the express purpose of the drug. But rather killing a few birds with one stone.

no.
Old 09-26-2018, 03:46 PM   #126
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Within the realm of possibility...

That's a broad phrase to use in a discussion about something very specific and considerably outside the realm of probability.

Realm of possibility? Sure, but what isn't?

If these people are as diabolical and wield as much power as you suggest, then they wouldn't need to use civilians as cattle for their wonder drug; they could just clone people or a number of other more likely scenarios than the one being proposed.
Old 09-26-2018, 03:53 PM   #127
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by dull boy View Post
Within the realm of possibility...

That's a broad phrase to use in a discussion about something very specific and considerably outside the realm of probability.

Realm of possibility? Sure, but what isn't?

If these people are as diabolical and wield as much power as you suggest, then they wouldn't need to use civilians as cattle for their wonder drug; they could just clone people or a number of other more likely scenarios than the one being proposed.
Elaborate how cloning people is easier then kidnapping children?

What are other more likely scenarios?
Old 09-26-2018, 03:53 PM   #128
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
no.
Elab your no.
Old 09-26-2018, 03:54 PM   #129
Diode
PR's Finest

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Elab your no.
As in: "No, your premise is not within the realm of possibility."
Old 09-26-2018, 03:56 PM   #130
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Please Elab your reasonings behind your definitive statement so that we may discourse fairly.
Old 09-26-2018, 04:06 PM   #131
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Please Elab your reasonings behind your definitive statement so that we may discourse fairly.
First:

DB decided to go down the rabbit hole on the semantic of possibility with you, but I have no intent to offer such quarter. I am using the term possibility in a more 'reasonable' fashion, not in a >0 fashion, as the phrase itself could cover infinite ground to the point where anything is possible if you set the goalposts wide enough.

It is not a reasonable possibility that elite billionaires are secretly kidnapping children and stealing their adrenal glands in the Late Information Age. Full stop.
Old 09-26-2018, 04:09 PM   #132
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

Quote:
It is not a reasonable possibility that elite billionaires are secretly kidnapping children and stealing their adrenal glands in the Late Information Age. Full stop.
Old 09-26-2018, 04:45 PM   #133
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

obviously politicians aren't on the ground kidnapping children.

the people that are responsible from anywhere between 80k-500k children missing a year in america are trafficking them to the highest bidders. obviously half of our government are millionaires on paper, some with networths reaching 100 mill, on paper. a substantial amount of them are obviously morally bankrupt or puppets, the blood of teenagers is being sold publicly, i feel like i dont need to hand hold the rest for it to become a part of the realm of possibility

i think some ppl just dont like the idea of living in a world where that intense of evil is going on because then you feel helpless and a lot of people like believing they're in control of their world and if shit this bad was going on we would all band together and stop it. but alas

if you think being in the late information age is proof of it not being a possibility when the late information age is why we're aware of its possibility in the first place i'm not sure how to turn that one around
boof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 04:46 PM   #134
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
obviously politicians aren't on the ground kidnapping children.

the people that are responsible from anywhere between 80k-500k children missing a year in america are trafficking them to the highest bidders. obviously half of our government are millionaires on paper, some with networths reaching 100 mill, on paper. a substantial amount of them are obviously morally bankrupt or puppets, the blood of teenagers is being sold publicly, i feel like i dont need to hand hold the rest for it to become a part of the realm of possibility

i think some ppl just dont like the idea of living in a world where that intense of evil is going on because then you feel helpless and a lot of people like believing they're in control of their world and if shit this bad was going on we would all band together and stop it. but alas

if you think being in the late information age is proof of it not being a possibility when the late information age is why we're aware of its possibility in the first place i'm not sure how to turn that one around
because there would be objective proof of this and there is literally zero outside of conspirational conjecture.
Old 09-26-2018, 05:00 PM   #135
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

Quote:
because there would be objective proof of this and there is literally zero outside of conspirational conjecture.
u think they're doin this shit in a banquet room with the door open?

i dunno man first hand testimonies / politico covering the epstein island i'm not sure what kind of proof you think could possibly show up with all of the players money and strings involved? it's pretty easy to make anything seem like a conspiracy with the powers in place.

politicians get taken down left and right for pedo activity

the paul ingram shit back in the 80s? the entire conspiracy of silence documentary?

bobby stumbo?

nathan larson, mike saari, pedos literally running for office right now?

and thats off the top theres like 8 million examples of proven pedophilia in politics, i don't see how also extracting some blood while you're there is out of the realm of possibility. rich ppl do weird shit all of the time to stay alive

the 8k for teenage blood is super real
boof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 05:06 PM   #136
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

Quote:
I'm not against you, or your hypothesis. I don't believe myself to be unaware of the nature of human beings.

Let's start with this 8k for teenage blood.

You say it's, 'super real.' I'm open. Hit me with the proof or how you've come to the conclusion that this is super real. Indulge me, please.
Old 09-26-2018, 05:09 PM   #137
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

So this thread is about lizard people eating young angus?
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 05:12 PM   #138
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

its either this or offer rehab advice to a guy that prolly drank a 30 block on a Wednesday at this stage

the choice is yours skinno
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 05:20 PM   #139
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
u think they're doin this shit in a banquet room with the door open?

i dunno man first hand testimonies / politico covering the epstein island i'm not sure what kind of proof you think could possibly show up with all of the players money and strings involved? it's pretty easy to make anything seem like a conspiracy with the powers in place.

politicians get taken down left and right for pedo activity

the paul ingram shit back in the 80s? the entire conspiracy of silence documentary?

bobby stumbo?

nathan larson, mike saari, pedos literally running for office right now?

and thats off the top theres like 8 million examples of proven pedophilia in politics, i don't see how also extracting some blood while you're there is out of the realm of possibility. rich ppl do weird shit all of the time to stay alive

adrenochrome (as a fictional concept/drug invented by HST as a parody of satanist paranoia in the late 60s/early 70s) is literally adrenaline expelled from a living human being's adrenal gland.

see wiki:

Quote:
Author Hunter S. Thompson mentioned adrenochrome in his book Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. The adrenochrome scene also appears in the novel's film adaptation. In the DVD commentary, director Terry Gilliam admits that his and Thompson's portrayal is a fictional exaggeration. In fact, Gilliam insists that the drug is entirely fictional and seems unaware of the existence of a substance with even a similar name. Hunter S. Thompson also mentions adrenochrome in his book Fear and Loathing on the Campaign Trail '72. In the footnotes in chapter April, page 140 he says, "It was sometime after midnight in a ratty hotel room and my memory of the conversation is haze, due to massive ingestion of booze, fatback, and forty cc's of adrenochrome."
for some reason you and v believe this is a real thing.

it is not "young blood" transfusions which are being peddled by the wellness holistic crowd in a shocking display of stupidity and medieval-era pseudoscience.
Old 09-26-2018, 05:24 PM   #140
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

@boof

Never mind. I found and read an article on it. So they gave older mice blood transfusions from younger mice and in ONE study found that it had health benefits. There have been zero human studies or any science suggesting there's a benefit to doing this.

Even if there turns out to be health benefits to this, it's not as if anyone is protecting the information like some exclusive to the ultra rich and powerful. It's a hypothetical medical practice. It's like a fad diet for rich people. What's nefarious about this?

How do you go from this to politicians kidnapping children for the purpose of stealing their bodily fluids?

Tags
bags sux now, eat shit libtards, nc 'braintrust', ncgs need they live glasses, no fair no fair - pet cemetery, obstinacy, score is bags alias