Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by For Battling View Post
I love Veritas vision of what the sites members have the potential to possibly create as a union. I just don’t like that he thinks of himself as god
That's literally my vision that I brought him in on lol
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 02:46 PM   #22
For Battling

Battle Record: 11-6

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
That's literally my vision that I brought him in on lol
So then why have you never said it aloud?? Lol
For Battling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 02:47 PM   #23
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So then why have you never said it aloud?? Lol
I did in....

Episode 1

Episode 2

Episode 3

Every thread about bringing the podcast back

The best outcome of bringing it back was these 3 doing it

I don't enjoy recording these aside from liking talking to Inno cus he's a cool dude. Hush is incapable of seeing that and thinks I stole his little podcast that has a viewership of 15...

If he can grow up I'm still down to do the editing and shit to make these sound better and maybe last a decent amount of time and possibly go past NC.

It's up to them

Last edited by ~RustyGunZ~; 08-06-2018 at 02:49 PM.
Old 08-06-2018, 02:51 PM   #24
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
I love Veritas vision of what the sites members have the potential to possibly create as a union. I just don’t like that he thinks of himself as god
are we ok? We never chatted, Sir?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 02:54 PM   #25
bleak
yeet

Battle Record: 20-34

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

bleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant future

Gun literally big as human - DynamiCz 2018

Battle to the death
like a woolah what it do to one’s medulla oblongata- revenge of Montezuma on a blotter
bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 02:54 PM   #26
For Battling

Battle Record: 11-6

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
are we ok? We never chatted, Sir?
I don’t have a problem with you lol I don’t have a problem with anyone on here. There’s just certain things about people that irritates me, as I’m sure is the same the other way around.
For Battling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 02:54 PM   #27
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

I will say here, what I have said behind the scenes.

I want us all to form a creative collective. Help each other with projects, share each other's work with our circles, word of mouth, etc. We need to make use of our talents, technology, and the damn near decade we have been together.

Or we can keep playing swords.

choose.

as for me...I plan to start recording my book in audio and upload it free to a collective site.

We need the collective site on youtube. Where we can upload video and audio.

Also want Uh-oh to do a cooking show. that would be dope.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 08-06-2018, 03:00 PM   #28
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Good podcast fellas, enjoyed listening

Seems like you guys talk about the same thzings tho

Just my observation. Looking forward to the next episode
Hopefully we can al jump on it and make it an epic one

Good shit tho
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 03:01 PM   #29
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Same things as what ?
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 03:01 PM   #30
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
I don’t have a problem with you lol I don’t have a problem with anyone on here. There’s just certain things about people that irritates me, as I’m sure is the same the other way around.
you do not irritate me. I guess I was just confused that I irritated you?

whats up man? let's square it up.
Old 08-06-2018, 03:02 PM   #31
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Also want Uh-oh to do a cooking show. that would be dope.
action bronson already does this though
Old 08-06-2018, 03:02 PM   #32
Diode
PR's Finest

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
Same things as what ?
he means the same topics, repeatedly.
Old 08-06-2018, 03:03 PM   #33
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
we were talking about it on the last one we posted lol

less going around tasting food and more studio kitchen

more rachel ray less guy fieri
Old 08-06-2018, 03:03 PM   #34
Hush
NJ Devil

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Quote:
he means the same topics, repeatedly.
I guess

Pretty sure we touched new ground this time
And every time

But maybe not

We just talk and only have limited common knowledge on anything aside from this site
Old 08-06-2018, 03:04 PM   #35
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Action Bronson basically jacked UH-Oh's swag and got famous.
Old 08-06-2018, 03:05 PM   #36
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
I guess

And every time

But maybe not

We just talk and only have limited common knowledge on anything aside from this site
just explaining what it seemed he was trying to say
Old 08-06-2018, 03:05 PM   #37
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
I guess

And every time

But maybe not

that's what would make topics outside of the site interesting.

it would be boring if you all had the same views, you all have the chemistry to make any topic at least slightly interesting at worst.
Old 08-06-2018, 03:05 PM   #38
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Action Bronson basically jacked UH-Oh's swag and got famous.
if by uh-oh you mean ghostface, sure!
Old 08-06-2018, 03:06 PM   #39
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

I enjoyed the tournament insight you guys had

That was a new thing, would like to see more that.

But yeah overall this was enjoyable
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 03:08 PM   #40
Hush
NJ Devil

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
that's what would make topics outside of the site interesting.

it would be boring if you all had the same views, you all have the chemistry to make any topic at least slightly interesting at worst.
Your bi polar

Take your meds
Take a nap
Go fuck ur ugly fat wife

Come back and then maybe I’ll talk to u

Tags
amen a fucking loser