Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 05-24-2018, 03:11 PM   #1
Current faggot

Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot
Default What you thought it was?

The feds on me homie

To whoever changed my name...

Fuck you nigga
Current faggot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 04:19 PM   #2
2tripple0
death warmed over

Battle Record: 6-21

2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0

No ones on you man.... i dont know how to approach you man but you sound like your how you say paranoid bro..... whatever even if the feds are on you your probably doing something you shouldnt be doing thats the only reason the feds would ever be after you man....
Old 05-24-2018, 04:22 PM   #3
2tripple0
death warmed over

2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0

My only advice would be to take your victories where you can... your still alive your still breathing your still signing online so you got something man theres plenty of people that dont got that shit.... so good for you for that... and if the feds are after you theyre after you for some reason and you need to stop whatever your doing wether it be drugs er whatever im sorry man it sucks i smoke weed too and i dont like it either but im pretty sure in south carolina drugs are illegal.... theyre against the law dog....
Old 05-24-2018, 05:01 PM   #4
Current faggot

Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot

I love this guy.

If you are not 2triple0
Then Fuck you nigga
Current faggot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 05:13 PM   #5
2tripple0
death warmed over

Thanks man im glad i try anyways i hope your doing well and just be careful man...... im not trying to make a point this time im glad i won you over man thats not easy to do to win anyone over..... but thank god i thoight i was going have to have an argument with you fuck that shit good for you for being okay with me thats not easy either.....
Old 05-24-2018, 05:31 PM   #6
Dope girl

Battle Record: 3-8

Dope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Dope girl Send a message via Yahoo to Dope girl Send a message via Skype™ to Dope girl

Hey everyone, how's everyone what y'all been up to
Dope girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 05:35 PM   #7
Mediocrity
Brother

Mediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver View Post
Hey everyone, how's everyone what y'all been up to
wassup shorty you good?
Old 05-24-2018, 05:39 PM   #8
Dope girl

Battle Record: 3-8

Dope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Dope girl Send a message via Yahoo to Dope girl Send a message via Skype™ to Dope girl

I'm good
Dope girl is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
current faggot is knuck, knuck cringe beg 4attn