Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 04-09-2018, 08:25 PM   #41
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Look up the Franklin conspiracy

Youtube: the conspiracy of silence

Yw.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 08:26 PM   #42
GUDELJ

GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ

You guys are wayyyy past me in the world of conspiracies and shit

I’m still at the skull & bones level 1

Y’all at level 99
imna smoke this flocka, reword some shit n drop
GUDELJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 08:29 PM   #43
Elemental P

Elemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post

Yw.
Will do. If I could post pictures I'd post one from the pages of the Convocation book. Still watching the Ron deathbed reel
Elemental P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 08:40 PM   #44
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by boof View Post
pedophilia shit is crazy. dude from bbc, the UN, stories like that who took johnny shit, stuff about CPS blew my mind
hell yeah, finally somebody else saw "Who Took Johnny". That shit was crazy, right? That shit legit changed the world and so many folks don't even know tbh.

I been recommending that shit to people forever, it's a must-watch. It was on Netflix, not sure if it still is.
Batty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 08:48 PM   #45
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Ron Garner touched on it in his confessions, but y'all heard about legit ufo shit hiding in plain sight? Like real life FBI ufo shit being hinted in X-Files episodes and referenced like in MiB? I've heard that people can get away with posting some legit ufo footage mixed in with clearly fake shit too. If it flies under the radar and causes no red flags, its not an issue.

If you remember that old ALIEN AUTOPSY video they released and was narrated by Commander Riker lol... it was in the comedy section at my Blockbuster.

if you watch any compilation videos on the subject, you'll know what I mean (Angels hat to thread)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgVETuXKe1I

^ there's a message from @zimdar to @veritas right at the 15:24 mark.
Old 04-09-2018, 08:57 PM   #46
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batty View Post
Ron Garner touched on it in his confessions, but y'all heard about legit ufo shit hiding in plain sight? Like real life FBI ufo shit being hinted in X-Files episodes and referenced like in MiB? I've heard that people can get away with posting some legit ufo footage mixed in with clearly fake shit too. If it flies under the radar and causes no red flags, its not an issue.

If you remember that old ALIEN AUTOPSY video they released and was narrated by Commander Riker lol... it was in the comedy section at my Blockbuster.

if you watch any compilation videos on the subject, you'll know what I mean (Angels hat to thread)

From one Angels hat to another.

@ zimdar: I have much to say about this. Many questions as well.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 04-09-2018, 09:29 PM   #47
Elemental P

Elemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batty View Post

I've watched the entire X files series so I know what you're referring to I think.

I'm not as adept with the alien aspects of conspiracy but I did just finish watching both the Ron Garner reels. Bout to check these others.

Something I noticed though Ron mentioned that's in a few movies. The Rosetta Stone in the move As Above So Below could heal on contact.
Also, towards the end of the first interview, it sounds a lot like the movie Interstellar, where at the house and of the movie he realizes "they" is actually our future selves that evolved to live in the higher diemension.
Another thing I noticed Ron mentioned about J Rod, is that sphere that contained him sounds like it was off the movie DUNE, Where the alien comes to visit the empire. Did you happen to notice that Batty?
Old 04-09-2018, 09:34 PM   #48
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

i've seen that interview and it sounds super accurate
boof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 09:38 PM   #49
Batty
that nigga

I didn't notice that, P. Good eye tho, bro. I've tried to watch Dune several times and just couldn't... I love sci-fi shit and a lot of weird type shit, but Dune bored the fuck out of me tbh. There's a ton of shit out there with shit like that.

Right off the top of my head, some of the stuff in the first and 2nd season of X-files have direct links to real life events, but also contain some inside references. There's a couple of videos I'm trying to track down to post up that will illustrate.
Old 04-09-2018, 09:41 PM   #50
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future
Default he speaks....

Quote:

Yw.
Yea I live in Omaha. My great grandmas house is in the same block as the franklin credit union bldg.

Nobody talks about it man, its like taboo here.

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 09:44 PM   #51
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Bruh...how can they just sweep it under the rug?
Old 04-09-2018, 09:46 PM   #52
Elemental P

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Mouths a Penis Pump View Post
@Elemental P what is the jinn?
The Jinn are basically Muslims version of ghost or demons sort to say. People actually relate Sleep Paralysis with a Jinn messing with you (from what I read). That's a whole other subject but the whole Jinn, and Demons being aliens I think is silly. There's so much I can bring up but it's been a while since I talked on these subjects.

However in the Rose Cross book, it does mention mankind is supposed to be a 4 fold being (4 dimensional being) which this Ron Garner touched on a bit. They also talk about "Soul Science" and other shit, that book was written in 1916 and that was the 68th convocation (when reading thru disinformation it's important to remember there is always the HIDDEN meaning/message that only people in the know, understand, and there's an obvious message for the everyday people, the even use symbology in their writing to hide their work, almost double talking)

So whenever I read or watch a video I'm always very objective on it til I read up on it more. But yea The Jinn is also known as a "Genie" bunch of other Muslim shit I'm not familiar with.
Old 04-09-2018, 09:47 PM   #53
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future
Default he speaks....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infiltrate View Post
Ufology, abduction cases, expolitics, encounters/disappearances, 911, secret projects/bases, djinn/crypto encounters, remote viewing, psi, nde's/obe's, past lives.

In Austin I lived by a place called bravenewbooks, Jim Marrs and Alex Jones among others used to give talks there.
Yea mos def familiar with those. The jinn, what's your take? That's where I am now, loosh, archons, dracon, dimensional psychic vampires.

Franklin coverup took me way east satanic ritual abuse...Crowley, cult of the fascinating child, tunnels of typhoon....etc

Old 04-09-2018, 09:48 PM   #54
Elemental P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chyeahhh!!! View Post
Yea I live in Omaha. My great grandmas house is in the same block as the franklin credit union bldg.

Nobody talks about it man, its like taboo here.
That's the video I'm peeping next. I can legit talk about this shit for Hours so expect this thread to stay bumping up cuz I'll be posting more info here for y'all. Glad to see some open minded people sharing some insightful stuff. Definitely enjoyed the interview of Ron Garner @Batty.
Old 04-09-2018, 09:51 PM   #55
Elemental P

Quote:
Yea mos def familiar with those. The jinn, what's your take? That's where I am now, loosh, archons, dracon, dimensional psychic vampires.

Franklin coverup took me way east satanic ritual abuse...Crowley, cult of the fascinating child, tunnels of typhoon....etc
How much you know of Aleister Crowley?
Also Albert Pike a 33rd degree Freemason founded the KKK....just throwing that random info out there.
Old 04-09-2018, 09:54 PM   #56
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Default he speaks....

Quote:
Bruh...how can they just sweep it under the rug?
Man... I know its fucked up, but once you know what the nitty gritty is smh you wish you never even knew. Corruption at the highest levels humanity at its lowest. It supercedes any law of the land and sea

Old 04-09-2018, 09:59 PM   #57
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Default he speaks....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elemental P View Post
How much you know of Aleister Crowley?
Also Albert Pike a 33rd degree Freemason founded the KKK....just throwing that random info out there.
Crowley found the secret to immortality, kinda stumbled upon it. That's where the cult of the fascinating child came from. I won't even say what the secret is but it deals with sodomy and the chakra in the colon. He was the highest of the highest in the occult world and the wickedest.

Old 04-09-2018, 10:00 PM   #58
Elemental P

Quote:

Yw.
Ohhh this is the Boys town documentary....seen this a while back. It all ties in to Pizza gate pretty sure. That shit is fucked up I'll have to give this another watch to refresh my memory but I remember the interview with the dude, talking about the scummiest shit those people had them do
Old 04-09-2018, 10:00 PM   #59
Batty
that nigga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elemental P View Post
The Jinn are basically Muslims version of ghost or demons sort to say. People actually relate Sleep Paralysis with a Jinn messing with you (from what I read). That's a whole other subject but the whole Jinn, and Demons being aliens I think is silly. There's so much I can bring up but it's been a while since I talked on these subjects.
Word. I know some old country black folks that believe the sleep paralysis thing is a "witch on your chest". I think the origin may be some bastardized old southern voodoo superstition. It's easily explained through science and rem. Also, when I was case manager, I used to have some Choctaw indian clients who would share their family beliefs with me and they have a version of this as well. They also have their own versions of demons, bigfoot and leprechauns. It goes back to that discussion we had about repetition in the hero's journey, am I rite???
Old 04-09-2018, 10:02 PM   #60
Elemental P

Quote:
Crowley found the secret to immortality, kinda stumbled upon it. That's where the cult of the fascinating child came from. I won't even say what the secret is but it deals with sodomy and the chakra in the colon. He was the highest of the highest in the occult world and the wickedest.
He was, he definitely practiced the black side of the occult. Are you referring to the blood of new borns that he used to drink and all that?

Tags
amen wife = quaid on mars, amen wife bicep = quatto, amen wifes bicep is from mars, amen wifes boners bigger, geek boners are being had