Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 10-12-2018, 01:26 PM   #81
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

That’s fair. I just don’t know what your level is. I know that at the brown belt level if he got you on the ground he could murder you literally if he chose to.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2018, 01:27 PM   #82
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Dre,

Before I continue with you is this going to turn into a thread about your ego lol?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 10-12-2018, 01:29 PM   #83
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
I wasn't taking the word killer literally.

I took it as "Awesome" or "Defeat" but not literally as in he would kill me as in murder me.

I took it as if we were to grapple he would certainly beat me but in a stand up boxing match he could not.

"Fair?"
So the general intensity of the exercise of body and mind in a combat environment wouldn’t help someone in hand to hand as well? Against someone that isn’t versed highly in anything?

I’m sure diode would toss you with hands and feet tbrr
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2018, 01:32 PM   #84
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Fair point knuck
Old 10-12-2018, 01:34 PM   #85
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
That’s fair. I just don’t know what your level is. I know that at the brown belt level if he got you on the ground he could murder you literally if he chose to.
Quote:
Dre,

Before I continue with you is this going to turn into a thread about your ego lol?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
So the general intensity of the exercise of body and mind in a combat environment wouldn’t help someone in hand to hand as well? Against someone that isn’t versed highly in anything?

I’m sure diode would toss you with hands and feet tbrr
You are taking the word "Killer" literally.

It's common knowledge a jujitsu guy is not beating a boxer in a boxing ring. And a Boxer is not beating a jujitsu guy on his platform is all I was getting at.

In a mixed martial arts match, most likely Diode would win because I have no training in jujitsu and as a kid I trained in Tae Kwon Do which is SHIT, IMO.

@veritas - I've trained and competed in boxing since I was 9 years old. I have not competed in the last decade but I'm actually working on opening a GYM/school in my neighborhood as many have expressed interest but there aren't any training facilities in the area where I reside. I want to open up a GYM for kids - to help keep them off of the streets and work on character and self discipline as its a great platform to do so aside from MMA which again, there aren't m,any of those around either in these parts of PA. My oldest attends a Gracie school that's close to 35 minutes away from me. Closest one outside of NYC.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2018, 01:37 PM   #86
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Oh yea, @Knucklehead - stfu bro

Remind us of how you competed in the UFC man.

FOH...
Old 10-12-2018, 01:37 PM   #87
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

It's common knowledge a jujitsu guy is not beating a boxer in a boxing ring. And a Boxer is not beating a jujitsu guy on his platform is all I was getting at.

In a mixed martial arts match, most likely Diode would win because I have no training in jujitsu and as a kid I trained in Tae Kwon Do which is SHIT, IMO.

@veritas - I've trained and competed in boxing since I was 9 years old. I have not competed in the last decade but I'm actually working on opening a GYM/school in my neighborhood as many have expressed interest but there aren't any training facilities in the area where I reside. I want to open up a GYM for kids - to help keep them off of the streets and work on character and self discipline as its a great platform to do so aside from MMA which again, there aren't m,any of those around either in these parts of PA. My oldest attends a Gracie school that's close to 35 minutes away from me. Closest one outside of NYC.
But someone with a 12 gauge isn't a killer because someone could have a sniper rifle?

By your logic no one is a killer unless they are the ultimate killer which just seems dumb my man
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 10-12-2018, 01:40 PM   #88
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Depends on distance. A shotgun isn't killing someone 200 yards away now is it? Let alone 60 yards. A Sniper is. NO matter the distance.

Stfu man... That was not my logic you are reaching.
Old 10-12-2018, 01:42 PM   #89
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Oh yea, @Knucklehead - stfu bro

Remind us of how you competed in the UFC man.

FOH...
Find where I said I competed in the UFC lmao

Said I did amateur MMA
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 10-12-2018, 01:45 PM   #90
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Depends on distance. A shotgun isn't killing someone 200 yards away now is it? Let alone 60 yards. A Sniper is. NO matter the distance.

Stfu man... That was not my logic you are reaching.
It is your logic though. And now you're trying to defend it against an analogy lmao. But your defense was dumb. Close quarters vs long distance, both killers. One is not best in both. There are medium ground too, you could call karate an assault rifle in this case.

You're saying because someone that has a brown belt in BJJ could possibly lose a fight to someone that boxes, it means they aren't a killer. Yet you're ignoring 99% of the population that would be killed.

High level combat being greater than or equal to other high level combat does not make both no longer high level combat
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 10-12-2018, 01:45 PM   #91
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Ok, man.

Anyone could lose a fucking fight, guy - regardless of training.

For the last time, stfu.
Old 10-12-2018, 01:46 PM   #92
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Ok, man.
Thank you for admitting you use flawed logic because of ego

Good day
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 10-12-2018, 01:46 PM   #93
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Ah man, look at me calling out your ego and you edit your post before I can even say ego with ego
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 10-12-2018, 01:51 PM   #94
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:

That’s fair. You should train it
Old 10-12-2018, 01:55 PM   #95
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
Ah man, look at me calling out your ego and you edit your post before I can even say ego with ego
Nah, just don't feel like going back and forth with you.

Quote:
That’s fair. You should train it
Always consider it - have tried it but not for me. Which this was explained a while back. The homophobia thing (Remember lol). Don't knock anyone who does it, my teenager does it and loves it... Just not for me... ANother reason why I didn't wrestle in high school. Tried it and didn't like it.
Old 10-12-2018, 02:00 PM   #96
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Nah, just don't feel like going back and forth with you.

Always consider it - have tried it but not for me. Which this was explained a while back. The homophobia thing (Remember lol). Don't knock anyone who does it, my teenager does it and loves it... Just not for me... ANother reason why I didn't wrestle in high school. Tried it and didn't like it.
That’s a convenient way of being wrong lmao

Teach your students to hide from their problems too they’ll be great defensive boxers
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 10-12-2018, 02:03 PM   #97
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Have you ever trained anyone?

Clearly you don't train a certain way/style. You train basic mechanics and technique and allow them to develop a style and proceed to help them develop that, BOZO.

Done w/ you here, Knuck.
Old 10-12-2018, 02:06 PM   #98
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ok, man.

Anyone could lose a fucking fight, guy - regardless of training.

For the last time, stfu.
this is true.

best way to not lose a fight is to avoid one, which everyone should do.
Old 10-12-2018, 02:08 PM   #99
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Have you ever trained anyone?

Clearly you don't train a certain way/style. You train basic mechanics and technique and allow them to develop a style and proceed to help them develop that, BOZO.

Done w/ you here, Knuck.
I was obviously making a dig at you being a coward?

This low IQ response matches your inability to defend your arguments very well.
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 10-12-2018, 02:11 PM   #100
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
this is true.

best way to not lose a fight is to avoid one, which everyone should do.
when did you get brown belt?

Tags
bags on the spectrum, big bolo is zelph, dre 236x champ, gam gam fights over bingo, gam gam vs wolfdick we win, imagine being jd or bolo, jd fuckin jit loser lol, knuck has no stamina, zelph is big bolo