Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 10-03-2018, 09:46 AM   #1
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future
Default USHERING IN THE THE DENSITY SHIFT UPLOAD

Frequency and Energy. Are you resonating on the right frequency to receive? Is your soul vibrating on the correct energy path to transmit? This current simulation's language manifests in groups of 0's and 1's with the 0's being of the negative inclination and the 1's on the positive. Are you seeing groups of 1's or nothing?

How about ringing in one of your ears that changes pitch from low to high? That is your squelch attempting to adjust to the right frequency for the upload. If you have a steady ring that maintains the same pitch then you're ringing correctly.

"If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration" Nikola Tesla

let us discuss

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2018, 10:22 AM   #2
Victor.
Punchline Prettyboy

Battle Record: 7-0

Champed
- Fight Night 6

Victor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant future

I’m pretty good at manifesting
Old 10-03-2018, 10:38 AM   #3
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

We have to learn to combat the MEMF that they put out to disrupt and make us sick as well. It is a double edged sword, it can be good or bad.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2018, 10:44 AM   #4
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future
Default he speaks....

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
We have to learn to combat the MEMF that they put out to disrupt and make us sick as well. It is a double edged sword, it can be good or bad.
sup, what means are being used currently to do this that you know of?

Old 10-03-2018, 10:52 AM   #5
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chyeahhh!!! View Post
sup, what means are being used currently to do this that you know of?
look up the Eugene Signal. That would be a good start.

I am very concerned about the upcoming 5G network.

They use HAARP like tech to do this. Keep negative ions near you sir.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 10-03-2018, 10:53 AM   #6
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

THE DARK CLOUD BEGINS TO WANE AT THE APEX
ENOCH’S CAVE HUMS WITH THE ***KLE OF HUNGER
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2018, 10:53 AM   #7
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Lmao. We can’t even use those letters in another word huh?
philosophy.
Old 10-03-2018, 10:54 AM   #8
veritas
HALL OF FAME

what a ***tastrophe!
Old 10-03-2018, 11:14 AM   #9
Victor.
Punchline Prettyboy

Battle Record: 7-0

Champed
- Fight Night 6

Victor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant future

Ears ring alot

New number who’s this
Old 10-03-2018, 11:28 AM   #10
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Default he speaks....

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
look up the Eugene Signal. That would be a good start.

I am very concerned about the upcoming 5G network.

They use HAARP like tech to do this. Keep negative ions near you sir.
I'll look up the Eugene. Already aware of the other 2. What about flouride and penial gland? You hip?

Old 10-03-2018, 11:32 AM   #11
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
What about flouride and penial gland? You hip?
I mentioned the penial gland shit months ago.

Looked in to it as well. Some really cool shit, IMO.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2018, 11:32 AM   #12
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

If you eat enough fluoride your pineal gland will calcify to such an extent that it will turn to bone, then you become immune to concussions and amens kids wont be giving children life altering injuries and turning them into junior seaus
Old 10-03-2018, 11:42 AM   #13
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

this is good stuff @Amen @uh-oh @veritas. Do you all agree that the means mentioned thusfarr are being done on purpose to keep us hindered somehow?

Old 10-03-2018, 11:45 AM   #14
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
If you eat enough fluoride your pineal gland will calcify to such an extent that it will turn to bone, then you become immune to concussions and amens kids wont be giving children life altering injuries and turning them into junior seaus
Lmao... Wait till you see the video I'm going to upload.

My son easily dropped his shoulder in to like 4 or 5 kids, laying them out for a 53 yard TD rush up the middle.

MONSTER.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2018, 11:52 AM   #15
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

Some kid just died like yesterday from a hit
Your kid’s days are numbered
philosophy.
Old 10-03-2018, 11:57 AM   #16
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
this is good stuff @Amen @uh-oh @veritas. Do you all agree that the means mentioned thusfarr are being done on purpose to keep us hindered somehow?
I would propose that it is.
Old 10-03-2018, 04:38 PM   #17
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

@veritas. What concerns you about the 5g my man?

Old 10-03-2018, 05:12 PM   #18
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg

if the world can move into an era where people like amen won't be allowed to breed i will help.
Eŋg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2018, 11:20 PM   #19
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Quote:
Frequency and Energy. Are you resonating on the right frequency to receive? Is your soul vibrating on the correct energy path to transmit? This current simulation's language manifests in groups of 0's and 1's with the 0's being of the negative inclination and the 1's on the positive. Are you seeing groups of 1's or nothing?

How about ringing in one of your ears that changes pitch from low to high? That is your squelch attempting to adjust to the right frequency for the upload. If you have a steady ring that maintains the same pitch then you're ringing correctly.

"If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration" Nikola Tesla

let us discuss
Ive been hearing the ringing tbh. But its probably tinitus lmao. I work in an area that calls for mandatory use of earplugs. I dont always remember to wear them nor do i enjoy wearing them. But tinitus is an effect of damaged hearing from long periods of unprotected exposure to loud sound decibals. I think thats what im experiencing. Ive been forcing myself to wear the plugs now. Dont want to lose my hearing
Old 10-04-2018, 01:42 AM   #20
Pakistani Hand Cannon

Pakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant future

all eye see is 33 nigga
Pakistani Hand Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
all abord gamgam soultrain, citation needed, soul in gamgam vag, where is soul located?