Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > Summer Classic '18 Tourney
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 07-24-2018, 09:52 AM   #1
Cred
The Biggest

Battle Record: 67-32

Accomplishments
- Gun Bar King

Champed
- Fight Night 3
- Fight Night 10
- Fight Night 12
- Battle Arena League

Cred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond repute
Default SUMMER CLASSIC ‘18 MAGAZINE VOL. 1

INTRO

What’s good Netcees?! We’re fuckin back with the annual and possibly biggest tourney of the year, Summer Classic ‘18! Sign ups filled up FAST! The thread was literally up for 3-4 days and got 32 battlers signing up! This is just the intro and boy do we have a classic first week for this Summer Classic! Matches will definitely live up to the name along with a $50 cash prize in the line with the contributer being @Killing Spree. Salute bro. With no further ado, I present to you all, the Pre Mag.

- Cred

Words from the biggest text legend on this site @Hush

As I take the time to type this I realize the summer classic used to be a big fucking deal. The super bowl or Stanley cup of this shit... this is for all the marbles. Because what else should we do with the nicest part of the year but write hurtful man poems to each other. Legends have been made and legacy’s have been cemented in this the pinnacle of all tourneys. Fraud votes , biting , and all other levels of fuckery and cheating have been employed in an attempt to win the biggest battle tournemant in txt history lol . That was a bit much... but anyway. Niggas putting money up , which motivates the pen and the pussy of y’all niggas so let’s try to play fair.

SC BATTLER PROFILES

Done by the boy @Amen

1. Ghost1

Aka Bags - this nigga. I'm not sure if people vote for him out of fear of being neg-nuked or what but he's always been trash to me. And that isn't even being biased at all. I don't dislike the clown like he dislikes me. Sometimes he can drop humorous rants, screaming and carrying on in all CAPS but that's about it. He's a red-neck nerd who thinks Pittsburgh Pennsylvania is a "City". No nigga, just because documents ask what CITY and state you are from doesn't make your shitty ass town a City, faggot. But with all seriousness, his style's basic. Just your typical gore'ish execution with some type of verbal threat regarding decapitation or shitting down your throat or shooting you with something he's never held in his life. He's scheduled to face off with Barcotic round 1? which should be interesting.

Wording - Usually crisp, but his concepts are fairly basic so there's that.
Creativity - Not really.
Executions - Hit or miss. Depends.
Concepts - Same as above...

2. Killing Spree

AKA IL-EE. Killing Spree when he's not drunk and dropping wack shit is actually fairly decent conceptually. He always has decent to dope concepts and is very creative but executing/wording them is where he tends to struggle. He's fairly consistent (WHEN HE SHOWS) bar for bar. It's rare you going to have that roller coaster effect with him. He's either going to drop and be consistently wack or drop and be consistently decent. Lately, he's been dropping Barcotic type word plays but I do not fault him for that. He's a Mass-Hole who I think lives just outside of Boston, if not in Boston so you can just imagine how he sounds, right? A more talented version of Joe Boston. A lot of high profile usernames in this tournament, and if he can remain focused - he'll most likely survive in to the later rounds. Don't see him champing, unless he can get a grip on his wording and executions.

Wording - Very rocky and inconsistent.
Creativity - Average as far as creativity goes.
Executions - Hit or miss. It depends how simple his concept was. If it's more or so on the complex side - he struggles.
Concepts - He's got pretty good ones for the most part.

3. Innovator

AKA beta faggotor. Inno's a man poem writer. Not so much a battler but has been attempting to throw down in the battle leagues, NBL, BAL and now this. Does he stand a chance? With effort, persistence and consistency - anyone can champ but not him. He's just not the battler type. His style reeks of emotions that just doesn't transition well on the battle side of things. I can see him being knocked out round 1, if his opponent shows up - who ever that may be.

Wording - Average but then again, his concepts are dumb simple.
Creativity - I'm sure very, considering he can write a 60 bar poem about a picture of an apple sitting on a table with a fly on the stem.
Executions - Weak. He's not a battler.

4. Destroyer

Oh lord. This guy. And people thought I complained? Well 1 person thought I was complaining about 1-2 when I was clearly just suggesting things to make their league better but that's besides the point. Boy does Destroyer have a reputation of CRYING ABOUT EVERYTHING. I can't imagine the amount of excuses he brings up when his boss decides to stop in and view his monthly goals & numbers from prior months. Hopefully he's smashing them. Destroyer is one of netcees home grown battlers. I mean he's older then everyone but the community have adopted him and developed an average battler who has the ego of an elite. He still remains 0-2 against me, so yea... I'm sure he'll respond to that with some slick shit but seriously bro, you have 2 L's to me - facts. Not much to say other then let it rock and admit the defeats rather then allow them to hang over your old head. Back on topic, Destroyer's pretty decent when pic battling. Probably the most effective verses I've seen from him. As far as regular battling, he's fairly wack to me... He attempts these witty/complex type of concepts with weird executions which most of the time fall flat for me... Don't know how far he'll make it but I'm sure he can defeat a few names signed in and if he doesn't the world will know about it.

Wording - When picture battling great when dropping normal verses ok.
Creativity - Very, however goes overboard at times.
Executions - Hit or miss. Hits when it makes sense and of course a miss when it doesn't.

5. BodySnatcher

This dude's elevating with every drop. From the old long bar style, he's transitioning well. I've noticed his attempts at double punching. I've chatted with this guy a few times regarding his style. What I enjoy mostly about him is his level of creativity. But sometimes creativity can be a catch-22 and I think this is Body's main issue. He tends to be overly creative to where the punch isn't executed clearly or left open to where google's needed to put the pieces together. That's where he loses himself. I think if he'd dumb down the creativity a bit and focused on wording his bars as harshly as possible - it will help him execute his concepts. I can see BS making a run in this tourney. IN order to be considered ELITE, which I do recall a thread raising this same question - this is the type of Tourney he needs to have under his belt or on his resume to contend with "top tier" status. There are definitely some TOP TIER battlers signed in so he'd present a good argument should he champ this.

Wording - There's room for improvement but he's getting there with each week. He can be wordy at times.
Creativity - Shows promise thus far. When not trying tp butcher names and pick and choose what letters out of a name he's going to use for a play lol.
Executions - Hit or miss. It depends on the type of concept he's going for.
Concepts - Conceptually average. If he'd expand that outside of street bullshit and gun bars - I think he'd be ok.

6. Incredible

INC - the BAL mod. This dudes average. He can drop a bar here and there but that seems to be his limit. I don't believe I've seen a verse or punch for that matter where he "WOW'd" me. He's got a style very similar to BodySnatcher just not as creative. He's more or so on the basic side of punches/concepts. His style would be great in a face to face platform - not so much text league format where there are fundamentals formulas utilized in order to be successful. It's just knowing which foundation you are going to adapt to and run with or try and make your own. Unfortunately - I don't seem him making it outside of round 1, unless his opposition no shows.

Wording - Hot or miss, depending on how basic and simple his bar is, I guess.
Creativity - He shows promise however his route of executions typically are light..
Executions - Fairly light. IMO - come off as statement'ish with no type of insult.
Concepts - More or so on the basic side...

7. Cashius

Most overrated text battler YTD - Year to Date for those of you unemployed fuckheads who don't understand basic business acronyms. Dude CAN drop SOME FIRE, tho. I can't hate on that. He's mad consistent as well. I think what keeps him in contention is the fact his use of personals and crisp wording/executions. TO ME: he's not that creative as far as wit as he keeps his punches more or so on the basic side but they are personals and worded harshly. The amount of personals that could be used on him are a unicorn. I mean, all the community knows about the guy is, he lives in AMISHVILLE, PA and I believe studies law with aspirations of becoming an attorney or is an attorney, something along those lines. I mean, how many times can them concepts be flipped, you know? So that's why I think he's always in contention. I do believe he won last years Summer Classic? Don't recall. If so, he's a returning champ and the user name to take out of the tourney as soon as possible or else he'll win it all via voters season dick rider passes.

Wording - Long winded but wording is usually good.
Creativity - Not so much - depends on the personal, I guess.
Executions - Pretty dope & effective.
Concepts - Eh, I think conceptually he's average depending on the type of dirt he has on his opponent. That's a major factor.

8. Blue Bayou

Blue's an old school vet from the TEXT BATTLE GLORY DAYS man still doing his thing. Probably one of the few I enjoy still reading man, so props to him. He's creative as fuck and is one of the few besides Allen Knight that can pull off back to back WP bars. I think Blue's in contention to win it all, should he remain focused. He's competing in a lot of stuff here, so not exactly sure how effective or focused he's going to be. But more or so, he's got a very unique style. executing WP's are his specialty for sure with creative and witty twist. I haven't really seen him take a personal approach so I can't speak on that but based off his wording and executions - I'm sure he's just as nasty. He's dropped a few duds here and there and IMO has been robbed a few times but that's neither here nor there. It's NC where preference is either street gun bars or witty & creativity - you either like one and hate the other or both. He's another one that you dudes need to focus on removing in the earlier rounds.

Wording - Usually crisp, nice and concise.
Creativity - Very and witty.
Executions - Are fairly good the majority of the time.

9. bleak

Lol, this father fucker man... I was fooled. I legit thought this entire time bleak's existed he was someone else. That someone being Clayton. Like My mind was BLOWN when @Mediocrity posted a picture - like TWIN BROTHERS, Jesus Christ. I'm still dead at this dude saying he's 6 foot tho, WHEN he clearly was an inch shorter then his rolly poly aunt in that one picture he dropped for a picture battle against faggot no showing @Knucklehead. IN regards to text - bleak has improved tho, I can't lie. He's currently winning the 1-2 Champ match - so props on that, my guy. I can see him being motivated to drop some bars in this tourney. He's currently on that untouchable ego we've all had at one point or another in our earlier careers as text battlers. Hopefully he can back that ego up textually.

Wording - Struggles but improving.
Creativity - Somewhat, however goes overboard at times.
Executions - Needs improvement.
Concepts - Has them, he just fails to execute them in a harsh manner.

10. Defiant

A faggot no shower who's only talent at this point is no showing. He's great at it.

11. Allen Knight

My nigga AK. Hasn't dropped in much as of late but doesn't mean he isn't going to some how or some way find a way to decapitate your childs head and feed it to your little yorkie while fucking your mother in the asshole as she's giving him a blow job. Allen's one of the few who's executions are always on point and is consistent. He can make the weakest concept read off as harsh as fuck. He's a pretty gory dude. It's like his executions are pure horror-core style. He's another wordplay pioneer. Has been known to drop some far out of this world reaches but the majority work and land. If rust is going to get him eliminated round 1 - then he's another one to try and eliminate early. I can see this dude winning, should he show and is focused and motivated.

Creativity - Nearly always.
Executions - One of the harsher concept executors.
Concepts - Has wordplays for days.

12. Infiltrate

Not sure how many times I have to say this but INF's old style to me, was much better. This new overly complex and "witty" shit he drops IMO is ass cheeks. Like I want to read a damn bar that's creative but don't want to read a bar where I have a 10 part google decipher session going. I don't want to google shit man... Either wow me, make me laugh or just disappoint man. That's it. No need for all the extra shit. It's that simple. I thought your older shit where you had more of a direct personal approach was good. You were more effective. I think INF will be ok,, tho. If he doesn't get himself DQ'd. I can see him making a strong showing to get him to the later rounds.

Wording - Pretty rocky. Depending on how complex the concept it.
Creativity - Very.
Executions - Hit or miss. Again, depends on how complex the concept it.
Concepts - I think he's ok in this area.

13. Lenox

LOL, my lil dude. signed in for REPS, obviously - but will not show.

14. Paradigm

Will no show. Should he show? I'd love to read a verse from this guy. Have never read ANYTHING because anything he's ever committed to here on NC has been no showed like a bitch.

15. Shotty Piper

Who is this?

16. Barcotic

Barcotic's on a losing side of the coin lately. Taking an L to Blue in BAL Champ Match and just took an L to me in 1-2. So I'm sure he's not entirely motivated right now. Hopefully he shows tho. I do think Barc is dope. Not as dope as he puts himself out to be but that's great confidence to have. If he's not forcing wordplays - he's pretty good, and no one can take that from him. As much as people give him shit just to witness him spiral for personal ego stroking and entertainment - you can not say he sucks. Like I said, supposedly he going up against BAGS aka Ghost1 round 1, so we'll see. Hopefully he's motivated for that... I'd like to see it... Barc claims Bags has never defeated him... So we'll have to see what that battle brings. I'd say off the strength no Destroyer votes LOL, we know how that will go... That will lead to either Barc blowing up in chat or committing suicide or Destroyer losing his marbles when it's not even his battle lol... Barcotic has a variety of styles tho. I'd wish he'd stick to the personal and creative style rather then this forced wordplay one he's been on about that NO ONE enjoys - yet he still uses it and wonders why people vote against him lol. Barcotic has the potential to make it far in the later rounds, so lets see what he can do...

Creativity - Very, however goes overboard at times.
Executions - Hit or miss. Hits when it makes sense and of course a miss when it doesn't.
Concepts - Same as above.

17. Twodrop

I haven't really peeped much. Have checked out his 1-2 battles and seems to be ok - like average mid tier text battler. I haven't peeped enough, tho. Hopefully he can survive through round 1 if you wants to ring some bells and make a name for himself here on NC.

18. the Munster

Will not show. Not wasting my time.

19. Plot

Haven't peeped much of Plot but the battles that I have seen a verse or 2 with a few 1-2 showings, he seems like he has the text battle mechanics down. Not enough for me to form a well thought out opinion, tho.

20. For Battling

Zelph. This guys one funny dude. I mean, I thought he spoke in such a slow and retarded manner as a troll but after speaking with him on the phone - no it's really him. Unless he played it off. I can;'t imagine this dudes a police officer talking like Sloth from the Goonies. I just can't. I mean, imagine him pulling you over? LOL... I'd laugh in his face and then have to apologize for being rude and disrespectful. But anyways, Zelph's got bars. He's come a long way man from biting bars to dropping decent verses to which I give him the benefit of the doubt he's writing up himself. I mean, after biting so much shit - it's hard to take someone serious. But I give him the benefit of the doubt and feel NETCEES legit changed him. He's creative AT TIMES and his wording is fairly clean.

Wording - Usually good.
Creativity - Average.
Executions - Hit or miss. Depends on how simple his concept is.
Concepts - Pretty good.

21. Emm Kay Gee

Not sure who this is, either.

22. Elemental P

I don't think I've EVER seen a battle verse form this guy.

23. DMS

Have never read anything from him, sorry man. I've seen 1 or 2 1-2 bars I think but nothing that really stood out for me or has given me enough to break him down, as far as writing style.

24. Flow

Flow - this man was on a hot streak a while back. From the NEWBIE/ROOKIE tourney to the HOT or THOT - finalist in both events. I've only peeped Flow's verses recently - not so much back then. I'm not sure of he was an RBMVA dude who transitioned right over here or not? But he's another one to watch out for. The underdog sleeper. Sleep on him (He'd much rather with but...) and you're losing. He's shown major improvement the last several battles. I depending on who he';s matched up with - I can see him making it out of round 1.

Wording - Rocky at times and tends to over word stuff.
Creativity - Average - sometimes get's the best of him.
Executions - Hit or miss.
Concepts - Average.

25. Schadenfreude

SHAD hasn't been to active as of late. But when he was actively battling he was dropping bars. I think creativity can be his worst enemy, tho. While I appreciate the wit and creative approaches - sometimes it can be a little much and I think that is why I hardly ever clicked with his bars. But that is his style - It's slowly come around for the better, tho. Back he sacrificed punches for flow but now and days he's pretty even when dropping a nice flowing bar and decent punch. While I don't see him winning - I do see him making it in to the later rounds.

Wording - Usually good.
Creativity - Very creative, it can be a little excessive at times.
Executions - Hit or miss. Depends on how complex his concept is. Nanny nana boo boo.
Concepts - Pretty good.

26. Aero

This nigga washed up and needs to retire for good. I don't think he's won a single battle in 2018 or 2017.

Wording - Clean and effective.
Creativity - Basic but creative. He always incorporates humor which is rare.
Executions - Ehhhh, depends on what type of bar he's trying to get off. If witty - he's nice and hit or miss with the humor ones.
Concepts - Fairly simple but pretty good.

27. Knucklehead

Will no show - so not going to waste my time and say much other then Knuck is pretty good, at least he was back then. And he hasn't really written a verse in a long while and don't plan on him writing one now so yea...

28. King Karaoke

Kar... IDK if he's showing or not but reminds me of Cash. He lurks in the shadows and will post when race bated - and that's about it. If you weren't around for the whole Knuck/Kar episode then you really wouldn't know much about the dude because he stays behind the scenes and used to just drop bars. What I HATED about the guy was his concept selection. 5 bars out of 6 would be Discussion board related. That's a given. While there is always material provided in disc - Kar would find some witty way to flip it in to a concept and shit on you. Whether it's your post or someone elses post. He'll always find a way to flip it on you. I don't think he'll show for some odd reason tho. I mean hopefully he does because he'd be in contention to win it all and has the potential to, granted - he isn't rusty. Hopefully, I am wrong and he shows up. That would be dope.

Wording - Clean.
Creativity - With the ability to flip any discussion thread in to an effective concept, I'd say he's pretty creative.
Executions - Sometimes they lack but for the most part fairly harsh.
Concepts - Boring disc references.

And there you have it, this years Summer Classic Battler Profiles. Please do not get but hurt as every write up is an opinion I made without biased and influence of any other member. It's what I've gathered throughout the years, months and weeks when reading your stuff. If you are offended? Oh well - grow up. This is the internet. Good luck to everyone and make this Summer Classic one to remember. I hope everyone shows up drops bars.

REIGNING CHAMP

So this section goes out to the reigning champ @Cashius who is also currently in the tourney. This right here is the man to beat if you want this crown and $50! Cashius is as consistent as they come. Let’s take a look back at the damage he caused in the finals last Summer Classic.

SUMMER CLASSIC FINALS ‘16
CAHSIUS VS KING KARAOKE

*^click the link above^*

TAKE IT BACK

This shit here is legendary Summer Classic shit, stemming all the way back to 2010. Watch these niggas work

@Blue Bayou

lately i been Quarterbackin dohpe. u been sorta like a flanker, fam
s'why i'm leavin Burgandy holes in ur chest..quit thinkin ur our Anchor, man
savoir self? chauffer lines? that's nothin but shit on a page..
those concepts are so Dated they got 4 STD's & a kid on the way
cuz with that played shit there’s not a chance in hell ur merkin vets
one punch Rex-All that he writes.. &'ll send em to that pharmacy for percocets
U beatin karpis was laughable… ya verse was fuckin average boss
I aint seen a 3rd round steal that ridiculous since the Vikings traded that for Moss
u just aint that clever, ur really not the smartest alive g
if ur rhymes are over my head... they're crumpled into a ball & there's a garbage behind me
i got that Bret Michaels swag, my rock demeanor's got me called a threat
to Metasin the Rock of Love aint a show.. it's reality, he's gotta offer 8-balls for sex
you get no ass, if a hoes trash she’s never on ya friend..
Moneypenny’s the only bitch alive that’s ever seen any kinda Bond with M
meanwhile i kick it between posts, get pussy while i tear it harshly
ur just a Saint that fails at playin the field.. somethin like a Garrett Hartely
i dont need new york museums with the topicals uve written bitch..
those alone prove the only thing inside of the Met is a bunch of faggy artistic shit
honestly Met-roids aint gunna stop me from rippin ya pride
if Gunplay pops off, u'll start sprintin & PROVE ur just a bitch in desguise
so drop the weapon talk like u got no problem fightin a hoe..
Grip a Tool? how can we believe you when he's flawlessed you twice in a row?!
cuz if a fight goes down, u'll turn to the courts because ur known by cops
pussy u'll be lookin to Suh faster then the Lions in need of a goal line stop
i’ma baller, flossin riches while my dick’s morphed between thighs
Metasin Ball? nah.. He’s just always getting passed back n forth between guys
and ur sister's a stripper.. givin lappers everynight to horny average fiends
step in the club and its Grind Time for Bux.. like War's upcoming intro to the live battle scene
its over for you, ur too wack to even pose as a threat
i'll use this last bar to tell Oneduh he's a faggot & let em know that he's next!

@MetaSin

War showed u get rattled, so fuck faith and hope, since you’re fragile
Now you can’t even prey to God since that’s just your role when yall battle.
But he’ll try n quickly fail; in an instant he’ll flee quick
Seein a Christian Bale ‘s no shock when he’s thin as him in the machinist
give this dude a meal; in fact, film should keep the truth concealed
you’ve fucked up hundreds of lines, but there still shouldn’t be any blue-per reel
u can’t keep this homo apart from men; he’s quick to skeet buns
n if there’s holes in that argument, u can bet he’s had his dick in each one
if he says he gets pussy then this punks delusional
projecting gay traits with that song n dance only reflects his love for musicals
when a slut is beautiful, I make her believe what I say is true
and it’s all to get face-time. Which is something we know u were afraid to do
Talk of ghostwriters in dohpe might have u acceptin some help from friends
Til u realize how dumb you’d look if I beat you and Hens by myself… again.
Since it was 2 against 1 I thought winning would be harder to do
But your only successful handicap match was finding a bitch as retarded as u
He’s broke as a joke, so I know this kid isn’t fresh dressed
Before I kill him, check the size on his shirt to see how he’s livin in XS
Made a thread when u lost, which I’d say is kinda funny.
Proving what he has in store is so infant-aisle, it comes wit baby wipes and huggies
Fight Nights show he can’t steal the win and this nerd is a victim
That’s why when Sound went off he got shut out like a security system
I’d tell you all the reasons ya long bars were weak but I lack time
Only reason short bars are better, is cuz I spend less readin ya wack lines
I’ve staked claim as the best, so I’ll leave ya frail frame in a mess
Cuz when I hit the Aype-pecs now, one punch is all it takes to cave in his chest

Winner: MetaSin

SUMMER CLASSIC BATTLE PREVIEWS

@Ghost1 vs @Barcotic

This right here will be battle of round 1 forsure. There’s no doubt in mind about it. Both are HOF text legends and will fuckin come with pure savagery seeing as this never ending beef is always lit! These guys ‘ll be at each other’s necks with punch after punch. Can’t wait for this to go down. Drop them BARS!

@Aero vs @trap.

Ok, I never really read a trap verse and I’m not gonna sit here and act like I have neither. Aero does what Aero does. He brings wit, creativity and crisp wording. Just stay away from the gay references and u good. Hopefully trap is decent and makes Aero put that pen game to full effect!

@Schadenfreude vs @Flow

This is a sleeper match here. Both been a bit below the radar as of recent but don’t underestimate neither. Both are capable of champing shit when they get them bars locked in like a prison cell. I expect the heat from both with both of these guys having a crazy pen game. Let’s give these niggas what they came to see!

@Killing Spree vs @Innovator

Killing Spree and Inno, my niggas! Both been consistently battling and participating around leagues the site has to offer and both doing decent too. If this one reads as if nothing was rushed, then it should be good! Only problem I see with both of these guys is waiting last minute to drop.

@For Battling vs @Incredible

The battle of the fuckin MODS! Literally the only two mods running leagues right now and they fuckin hate each other! Idk how these beef came about or where it stemmed from but I like it! Haha. I’ve been seeing the disses all over the chats and now it’s time to use that pen and turn them into punches! I expect harsh personals and straight shit talk in this one. Don’t let the people down!

@Ryno vs @Defiant

Hmmm don’t know Ryno is and tbh I couldn’t tell u if a Defiant verse I ever read (if I read any) was dope. I jus wanna say bring he flames y’all.

@Allen Knight vs @Paradigm

AK the fuckin goon! Text legend with the slickest wordplay in the game vs Paradigm. I never read anything from Para but I seen he ran a SC before? Maybe jus a bit before my time and I’m hoping the man has them bars so he can give Allen a run for that money! Get emmmmm

@Infiltrate vs @bleak

This should also be another gem in the mix here. Inf was a on a roll not to long ago champing shit back to back and bleak jus champed the 1-2 with a 5-0 win streak. Obv bleak has been stepping his punch game up and rather rapidly. Inf got them barsss tho when the times right. This should be flames.

@Twodrop vs @King Karaoke

King Karaoke, another text legend that graces the SC yet again! This guy is the runner up for the last time the SC went down in ‘16 only barely losing to Cashius. Will it be a rematch this year? Hmmm only time will tell cus the nigga got fuckin bars! Always bringing the heat. I’ve yet to read a Twodrop verse but I know he’s some kind of alias so this should be good.

@the Munster vs @Blue Bayou

The Munster got barsss when he feels like it. But going up against yet another HOF’er in the SC he’s gonna have to drop the hardest ones he can. Blue been on fire lately going ham in the 1-2 and BAL. easily the most consistent battler since his return and I see him going far in this one.

@Cashius vs @BodySnatcher

An up and comer vs one of the biggest names NC has to offer and the reigning champ of the whole tourney! I’ve watched BS work and he got some shit, but will he be consistent enough to try and take out the heavy puncher Cashius?! Well have to wait and see but this one will be dope regardless.

@Destroyer vs @Shotty Piper

Destroyer does his thing with the bars fam. He can champ when he got them locked in too. I haven’t really been keeping up with anything recent of his but going up against an alias I definitely think he can hold his own.

@Lenox vs @DMS

Lenox actually brought DMS to the site if I’m not mistaken and DMS exposed him over some shit they had going on another platform lol. I see this one having the potential to be dope with some young bucks who got a lot of ammo on each other!

@Witty vs @brokenhal0

We got the boy Witty who can bring that fire when he puts that pen to the pad. Multi’s is forte and I’ve enjoyed his text verses, fr. Broken I’ve never read anything from so I won’t go into specifics so I’ll jus wait and see for myself.

@Emm Kay Gee vs @Plot

Plot has the essentials to do what needs to be done when it comes to text verse. Sometimes his only problem is his punches are way to straight forward. If he can bring that creative twist he’ll do good here. Emm Kay Gee never heard of.

@Knucklehead vs @Elemental P

Haven’t seen a Elemental P verse yet but he’ll have his work cut out for Knucklehead seeing as Knuck ain’t a new comer to the text game. I’ve seen Knuck drop heatttt so hopefully he puts his mind right and is actually motivated to drop some dope shit.

GUN BAR BOY$ BATTLE @murda sho vs Cred

Y’all know what the fuck time it is! All guns will be showcased in this bitch.

BATTLER PROFILES BY ZELPHENSTEIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by For Battling
Battler Bio’s

BodySnatcher

Body is a fairly newer cat compared to a lot of the other battlers who are signed into the league currently. I feel like we’ve been saying “new guy” for a while now, and it needs to stop because he doesn’t battle like a new guy. Body has elevated from dirt tier to mid tier in only months, and that’s hard for a lot of people to do. Body is in the same category as DynamiCz & Jabari Black - being that they all have similar styles. We’ve seen Body lose some battles and walk away having absorbed all the voters’ feedback, and put it to good use which helped him step his game up. As of late, we’ve seen Body get into the “My Brothers Keeper” tournament finals and drop some really dope content. If I could compare him to an elite battler I’d say he is showing some early signs of Resin M-I-C. I don’t wanna see BodySnatcher sign out not once, stick with it throughout the whole duration and I see you champing!

Mediocrity

Well tbh I wish I had more to say about you but I can only go by what I’ve seen and what I know. You recently revealed your alias as Clayray and your best thread was threadbait for music. You had the title something with “Pics Inside” and of course the bait worked and attracted all the gay male members of NCs lmaooo. That shit was classic, now as far as your battle history - I don’t know it. I’m sure you’ve been here long enough to familiarize yourself with how to text battle but the question is, to what caliber? That’s going to be what we need to see from you. I hope you stick with this and learn a thing or two that helps you grow as a battler and voter, maybe you’ll read a few lines that make you go “whoa that’s dope” whereas 2 years ago you wouldn’t have even understood that same line. Good luck in this league man, and make the trolling a thing of the past. It’s only forward from here.

Destroyer

Lol I’m writing this as I’m currently still mad at you for always having to complain about something but it’s whatever, that’s just how you are and how you’ll always be. Regardless of how some people judge his skill, Des is a vet who’s been here since the old testimate and has gone from babydick tier to top elder tier. I still smile sometimes when I remember that he champed the no longer existent Summer Classic, that’s some fucked up shit lol. Aside from that, Des has champed many other things such as past 1-2 punch leagues, the NBL, and arguments with Veritas. Des has also lost a few battles, battles with people such as Amen, Muff, and Chyeahhh!!! Now I believe if Destroyer can by some miracle put the bitching aside, start voting, and not sway - he has a great shot at champing this. Don’t die before the playoffs.

Twodrop

Here’s another new guy who’s been consistently battling in the BA and has been doing a pretty damn good job. He’s 4-2 and is in the Contenders for the belt and keeps getting better each week. Some people thought he was me and I sort of took it as a diss because wtf I am clearly top tier and he isn’t quite there yet, no offense. Twodrop has a mix of a wordplay/gunline type style, but seems very technical and he doesn’t take chances on lines. What I mean by that is, he plays it safe and words lines that he knows will work, even if the impact will be 60% damage rather than 80%, where he could have gotten that 80% had he taken a chance on a different style. Regardless, I see this guy becoming a huge problem in the future. He has the right idea on concepts and is figuring out what works and doesn’t. I can see him as the future Killing Spree once he reaches his peak.

Cereal

Cereal aka Cereal_Killer aka Candy is either a poor mans House of Leaves or Darker Ego or just a troll in general. Idk what’s up with this guy/girl to be honest, he drops bullshit in his battles and I wish he would take it more serious. Like if you know the English language, you can do this shit. You even have people from others non English speaking countries, people like Orc and MMLP who can text battle pretty damn good. All I’m saying is I hope you take this serious and prove us all wrong. I can see you being on the same battle level as Strikta is you stay with it.

Cashius

Cashius Cashius Cashius...the guy who loves competing in almost everything but wouldn’t dare drop a vote if it were the last thing he did. Please tell me, why is it so hard for you to dish out what you like to receive? You like when people vote on your battles right? But you aren’t willing to do the same? Smh. Anyways, Cashius is an elite battler and he’s the most recent addition into the Hall of Fame. He champs literally just about everything. Whether it be the NBL, Winter Classic, My Brothers Keeper, you name it and he’s probably done it. He brings a combo of material that will usually consist of personals, jokes, current event concepts, and flips. I can certainly see Cash winning the entire league if he stays in and doesn’t tire out. I hate his whole “let me never post so they can’t have anything to use against me” strategy but hey I guess it works. He’s a smart guy. A lot of people on her hate generic lines and when you’re battling someone like Cashius who you know nothing about, that’s kind of all you can use on him....generics. So he knows this and uses it to his advantage where he has alllll the personal ammo on you but you have none on him. Strategy has helped him achieve his current legend status, it’s gay af but it’s brilliant. Good luck stupid.

Lenox

Lenox. The future of text battling. The worlds next Bags is upon us. Idk if you all see what I see in him, but aside from all the Fuckery and emotional rages Lenox goes through, he has some damn good potential as a text battler. He knows the difference between a good line and a bad line, and knows how to think of dope shit. Now of course, at the age he’s at, as we all once were, you have to first learn how to tweek wording and execution soooo much until you develop a style that is either unique to you, or that you’ve adopted from somebody else and perfected it for yourself and always works in your favor. When Lenox first came to forums he was initially introduced to a lot of trolling and bullying which has caused him to go on a hiatus many times. That was mostly on RB, now being on NCs after a couple years....he’s become a very good boarder posting relevance and has started to take text battling more serious. The sky is the limit for you bro, on and off the site, keep up the good work and stop doing drugs.

Innovator

Inno is an OG type of guy. He’ll be smoking some weed on his front porch 60 years old eyeballing some knucklehead kids in the neighborhood, smile and say to himself “boy I remember those days”, get up, grab a basketball and start annoying them talking about back in my day type shit smh. Aside from that, Inno is one hell of a poet and topical guy. He’s champed the Haiku league at RB plenty of times and has champed shit here such as Black August and the LGBT league. I first started noticing Inno try his hand at text battling last season in the NBL, and he actually surprised a lot of people with his skills. It’s typically very difficult to transcend from the topical realm to the text realm but Inno knows how to form a punch and he does it better than a good amount of people here. If he actually took the time to concentrate more on it, he has potential to be the next sarL. As long as Inno actually shows to his battles, I can see him doing pretty good and get progressively better.

Flow

Well well well. Flo Real aka Jey Walsh aka Dani Carvajal aka sneaky fuck is here! Big ups to Flow, seriously, the glo up was fuckin real for this guy. Before last seasons NBL, people knew Flo Real as a guy who would always compete here and there in the leagues but wasn’t known for his outstanding skills or anything like that. Now, Flow has gone to champ the BA, Rookie Tournament, and has even gotten close to champing the Hot or Thot as well as the Winter Classic, defeating Barcotic in both. I love how Floe had no idea what a Nina was when I dropped a Nina line a couple weeks ago in the BA against Blue Bayoud, defeating him, then Flow went on to use a Nina line himself the week after lmao. “When you hear that Nina? Neee naaa police sirens?” NO STUPID FAGIT! Well anyways, floe is getting progressively betttrr with each battle and has a high chance at champing this. He is the next Orc.

Jabari Black

Jabari Black is another guy from the new class of text battlers who had been making a tremendous amount of noise as of late. He began in the NBL this past season if I can remember correctly, and this guy has already elevated to mid tier in less than half a year!!! And he’s arguable lower top tier if wr’re Being completely honest. He had champed the BA league recently and dropped some fireeee in that battle against DynamiCz. Stick by ya side like a loyal friend, fuckkkk, I keep saying that shit to my coworkers and they have no idea what I mean and I laugh and call them fake cops. You gotta be street smart to be a good cop and a lot of these people I work with are not street smart. Anyways, Jabari owes me a mag video of him and DynamiCz meeting up talking about Netcees and I’m holding him to that. Jabari is gonna do amazing in this league, and WILL champ it at one point. He is the next MFTastick.

Ahriman

I have no idea who this is, I’m sure nobody does, and my guess is as good as yours. Could be an infiltration alias but who knows. Excited to see what he can do and hopefully next time around I’ll actually have something to say about him. Good luck.

Ghost1

Ghost1 aka Bags aka Born Again Virgin aka Veritas Lite, has decided to join the text scene once again. A lot of people may not know who this is, and I barely know either, but believe it or not he’s actually a pretty dog on good text battler. He’s champed a bunch of shit back in 2002 and is known for bringing the comedy into battles. He can tell you how you’re a faggot about 50 different ways and still have room for more. He also has a way of making outdated concepts look like they’ve never been used before. In other words, he’s good at flipping peoples shit. Some may call it bullshit cheating, but I call it SKILL! He has a daughter who has experienced same childhood as Hailey from 8th mile, minus the rich, caring, and talented father figure. Not everyone is blessed into a good loving family, my heart goes out to young Hayley brothelman. If Bags can actually show to each battle, I don’t see him losing to anyone aside from a handful of people. He may piss off every homie fagit out there but he has good intentions I promise. Haters gon hate but Bags is an essential part of this site, and if he actually left forever then I have no idea what I’d do with my life tbh. Good riddance stupid idiot. Bags can be the next Barcotic if he tries hard enough.

Amen

Amen lol. The guy who everyone loves to hate, but with good reason! This piece of shit 1upper idiot may know how to get underneath everyone’s skin, but he can actually be a good battler when he does it. I swear it, he even beat Dia recently at RB in a Cypher battler, so just imagine the damage he can do to you idiots on here. Amen loves attention and wants alllllll the dicks, no exaggeration he literally has ridden just about every dick on this miserable site. Dre is also the least bias voter on this site, yeah sure maybe NOBODY agrees with his votes but he always leaves sufficient feedback - and he makes sure he lets you know he hates your Gun bars and that you need to incorporate more personals in your verse. Good grief Man, FUCK personals. Ok but now on a more serious note, it Amen actually sticks to this, he can grab a good amount of W’s. I’m pretty sure he once said 1-2 Punch was his specialty, along with everything else. Amen is the next Destroyer.

Munster

Munster aka Eddie is apparently an old head from here and a bunch of other sites I’ve never been to. They say he was really good but I’ve never read a battle, I always thought he was just an average clickbait troll. I’m eager to actually see him battle, he’s been posting a lot more than usual lately so maybe he’ll actually show and put up some good competition. Good luck in this, please show. Eddie is Silver.

Infiltrate

Lmao where do I begin with this fucking guy. He’s one of the most emotionally unstable people here, always tending to get himself DQed off of some technicality and is another one who only posts strategically, much like Cashius. Inf IS the next Cashius, they are one of the same and dominated the Tag Tourney that just went down. Props on that. Infiltrate is an overall pretty good dude though, he’s usually consistent on voting and he ALWAYS shows to his battles which is something I definitely commend him for. He demolished Nik in the recent NBL Finals and became the season champion after a pretty rough start. Going from being on an archive posting rampage from every site imaginable, to simmering down a bit and focusing more on his own work rather than the work of others. Inf has been a rollercoaster ride of talent, he’s gone from mid tier to when I met him on here, to top tier, to lower mid tier, shit tier, back to top tier. Idgi but hey everyone works differently. I can picture Inf champing this entire season if he does what’s he’s currently been doing. He’s in his prime right now and is only getting better, and jotting down prewritten lines as we speak.

DynamiCz

Dyna is new guy to some people, but I think a lot of you have been forgetting that he was battling this season early on in the NBL. DynamiCz has extremely unique wording which translates into a very distinctive style which in my eyes can either be a hit or miss, depending on the line. This guy has champed the BA Ligà and is showing signs of a legend tbh. I believe he’s still in the early stages of trying to figure out a style of execution that’s gonna bewilder voters in a good way, and experience a lot of trial and error on the way. Some of his material may read as forced to some, and those same lines may read as fire to others. I suppose it’s really based on personal preference in a way. DynamiCz has a good chance at being a serious contender, and he’ll only keep on improving as time goes by. Watch out for this guy, the next Hush.

Incredible

Incredible aka Uncredible aka the mod that is better known as the text battling modding nazi. When it comes to talent, Inc hasn’t really shown any signs of progression. I remember the days where he first started this past season in the NBL and he’d ask me to critique his bars, and I’m always down for that, to help people out. So I’d give him great feedback and for a while it looked as if he were putting that feedback to good use, but then he stopped battling and his potential started trending downward. I hope he can come out the gates gunning and prove all of us wrong, because I do like him as a person. He can come off as arrogant and cocky for no fuckin reason sometimes but that is 100% because he’s been on a power trip ever since he’s been modded. Don’t get me wrong, he is a very good mod and always drops mags and gets battles closed and set regardless of how open his schedule is. Props for that bro. But he does need to sit down for a second and calm himself because his attitude just ain’t cutting it sometimes. As far as the 1-2 goes, I hope he does good and I’m always willing to help out if needed. He is the next Mr. J.

Defiant

Defiant....I THOUGHT I TOLD YOUUUUU, to stop no showing? Where do you get off, making hard working people such as myself, Orc, Incredible, Allen Knight, BROKE LESNAR, and sarL set battles for you all the time and you NEVER show? Like come on man. I hope this is a new beginning for you because you weren’t always this way. You used to mod the BA and do a hell of a good job at it, writing good mags and always having shit done like clockwork. What jappeneed? You get a new little job? Don’t get me wrong, Defiant is a good text battler and definitely has some memorable lines, I just can’t think of any right now off the top of my head. I’d consider Defiant lower mid tier, and mid tier at his best. He has the potential to be the next Alvin Karpis, let’s just see if he can do it. Good luck man.

Blue Bayou

The legend himself, arguably the best to ever do it and never showing any signs of rust. A master at clean wordplay done right, and one of the pioneers of text battling wordplay as well. I’ve always been a fan of this guy, and I’m so glad he decided to return to forums once again. You know, he was one of my favorite to read....until....until I beat him. His stock went down a significant 43.9% since then, and I’m praying he recovers from it. He definitely has the brainpower to create dope shit in the matter of seconds, like yo he’s champed almost every fight night out there lol. Seriously though I don’t have anything bad to say about Blue, he’s a very stand up guy and humble as fuck as being one of the best ever. Never seen him talk shit to someone or even show signs of arrogance. Good luck here man, I can definitely see you becoming the next For Battling if you dedicate your all to it.

bleak

bleak is a cool guy and is very reliable to show for battles most of the time. If people say he sucks then they’re really just hating because he has definitely improved a lot since he’s started and grown as a battler who better understands bad from good and can formulate good shit. Although sometimes he can be an idiot, he’s trending upward in talent and is nearing mid tier. Good luck bro.

Schadenfreude

Schadenfreude is a top tier battler who’s been out of it for a little while but is looking to getting back into it to bash some heads in. Some people think he’s boring to read but the majority of people love his shit. Aim the beam at your world w/o a satellite, fire. If he stays signed in then he’ll for sure be in contention to win it all. I haven’t seen him in a 1-2 Punch league yet but I’m sure he’ll do just fine to win that shit. I won’t compare him to anyone because he’s already beyond that.

Exis

Exis is a topical/poetry head who’s tried his hand at text battling a few times but hasn’t been too happy with the outcomes. He’s a dope poet, and he knows how to text battle, just needs to learn how to let go of the topical touch when he’s trying to form punchlines. I think you’ll definitely elevate a lot this season and I really do hope you thug it out through the whole thing. Good luck, you are the future Dominate.

MMLP

MMLP the British sidekick of sarL who lives off of Man poems and dirt quality beer. I’m pretty sure he’s got some acclamations in the topical side, champing the LGBT League and probably some tournaments. He doesn’t talk much on here idk why, this place is great Man. But from what I’ve seen and heard, he’s a pretty cool fag. I was surprised he decided to sign in, and I’m relying on Diablo to remind him to drop for his battles. I’m eager to see what you can manage to do on the text side of things and I wish you the best of luck. You have the potential to be the future Pinot Grij or ill nik-A.

Barcotic

Here is another legend on multiple sites. Sometimes I really do begin to think he’s right when he says people hate on his shit just because it’s him, yet if it were on an alias he’d probably get more recognition for his good work. Also known as Cronus and Salamander, this guy is forever top tier, but I must say he isn’t what he once was. Regardless of how many times people tell him to vary his style more and discontinue the weird wordplays, he won’t listen and he’ll continue to do it for as long as he battles. I’m not saying it’s a bad thing, but I think he has the talent to switch up some shit. I’ve seen him drop some dopeeee gun bars and other dope shit that doesn’t involve wordplay, I think it’s actually the wordplay that messes him up sometimes. Wordplay is a thing of the past man, unless it’s fresh nameplay, any wordplay you can think of has probably been used at some point. Anyways, I can picture Barc going far in this, with of course a few raging sign outs in the process. Lmao this is gonna be good. Good luck guy.

Chyeahhh!!!

This guy is one of my favorite boarders hands down lol. Funny as fuck and always posting relevant shit that have a direct impact in our lives. Why wouldn’t you want updates on Planet Namic or about Venasaurs latest solar beams headed to earth. Wake up. Open your third eye fucking bum ass idiots. Chyeahhh is always dropping consistent as well, he wrote a 80 bars of death open mic or some shit like that and each and every bar was FIRE. I recommend you all look it up if you’re unfamiliar. He’s a top tier battler and definitely has the potential to beat Destroyer multiple times and crown himself champion. Good luck bro.

Plot

What can I say about Plot? Umm he’s been at the same level of low tier since he first started? Nah he’s from Norway and English isn’t his first language, you can’t really blame him bros. Some say he’s been showing signs of becoming the next Aero as far as talent goes, and I couldn’t agree more. I hope he shows for his battles and I’m excited to see what he can do this season. Props for signing into the league brother.

takem2school

Cred aka Rah Rah aka School Cred aka Infamouz is a top tier battler with some bad habits. He’s definitely Smacks #1 fan and video viewer, and it definitely shows when he battles. Aside from that, Cred has proven himself to be consistently dope and beat maaaaany big names. He’s defeated plenty of top tier guys as well as legends. Also shout out to him for trying to make his music thing work out, stop hating on him. Whether he sucks on the mic or not, at least show support for something he has his mind set on and is making moves to accomplish. That alone should be respectable, and he definitely has the potential to make shit happen. Idk I think he’s Guatemalan or something and he can be raps first Guat tbh. He’s been doing a good job modding shit as well, and has made time for us all to have shit ran for us regardless if there’s mags or votes. Fock it. Cred hasn’t really battled in a month or so, but I’m sure he’s ready to bring that 3 grams of loud and drop some bars. Good luck essay.

A LOT OF THESE GUYS THAT ZELPH DID PROFILES TO DIDNT EVEN SIGN INTO THIS. YOU HAVE TO EXCUSE HIM SOMETIMESS

Last edited by Cred; 07-24-2018 at 10:08 AM.
Old 07-24-2018, 10:30 AM   #2
Kill Spree

Battle Record: 3-3

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

Dope.
Old 07-24-2018, 10:34 AM   #3
Twodrop
Unknown

Battle Record: 2-2

Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop

lol zelph copy/pasted this from some old mag....hhaaa

good shit tho
Old 07-24-2018, 10:41 AM   #4
For Battling

Battle Record: 11-6

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future

lol i think amen feels that he needs to talk nonsense about eveyrone else in order to make himself look better. i want links to me ever biting
Old 07-24-2018, 10:46 AM   #5
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by For Battling View Post
lol i think amen feels that he needs to talk nonsense about eveyrone else in order to make himself look better. i want links to me ever biting
You bit on RB plenty of times and shrugged it off as trolling.
Old 07-24-2018, 10:52 AM   #6
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Lol his recycled bio's. I can't.
Old 07-24-2018, 10:52 AM   #7
Cred
The Biggest

Accomplishments
- Gun Bar King

Champed
- Fight Night 3
- Fight Night 10
- Fight Night 12
- Battle Arena League

Cred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
Word I was trolling too. That’s a good one
Old 07-24-2018, 10:52 AM   #8
For Battling

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
I remember one circumstance where it was just a misunderstanding and the case was thrown out

Other than that tho...?
Old 07-24-2018, 10:53 AM   #9
For Battling

Quote:
Originally Posted by takem2school View Post
Word I was trolling too.
Lmao rep

Amen’s bio’s suck but either way dope mag guys we appreciate the effort
Old 07-24-2018, 10:54 AM   #10
Cred
The Biggest

Accomplishments
- Gun Bar King

Champed
- Fight Night 3
- Fight Night 10
- Fight Night 12
- Battle Arena League

Lmao. Y’all some foo’s
Old 07-24-2018, 10:56 AM   #11
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Lol, Zelph is retarded.

Props tho, dope shit.
Old 07-24-2018, 11:42 AM   #12
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

didn't read zelph or amen cuz uh.....they are zelph and amen?

whatever we can do to have people that actually matter and aren't literally retarded mentally and physically involved with writing these mags would be great

props to cred
Old 07-24-2018, 11:46 AM   #13
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

You should read Amen’s though
It’s a decent window into narcissism like “battler bios as they affect me, Amen”
philosophy.
Old 07-24-2018, 11:53 AM   #14
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

I would sooner put a dick into my mouth
Old 07-24-2018, 12:01 PM   #15
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

DOPE pre-mag all

Appreciate the time & effort put in to get the tourney started off right

Niiice at the throwback finals.. that Metroid concept was dope you sleeping motherfuckers lol
Old 07-24-2018, 12:24 PM   #16
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Battle Record: 106-34

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Allen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond repute

Dope shit yahll, fire mag
Old 07-24-2018, 12:35 PM   #17
bleak
yeet

Battle Record: 20-34

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

bleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant future

Great mag, how is hush the biggest text legend on this site tho

Battle to the death
like a woolah what it do to one’s medulla oblongata- revenge of Montezuma on a blotter
Old 07-24-2018, 12:53 PM   #18
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

First off props to Amen for doing the battler profiles. This was excellent and in-depth. Loved that you broke it down by wording, concepts etc. The battlers you did review you can tell you knew what you’re talking about. The part about Innovator not being able to make it here leaned me. Zelph talking like sloth Lololol. Calling Cashius most overrated battler brough Joy to my heart.

Cred you did your typical nice guy previews appreciated.

Zelph recycling isn’t new it’s his thing but appreciated though.

Hopefully everyone shows especially Ghost1. I think he will fold under the pressure and either do a troll verse or just no show altogether.

Cred where’s the bracket? My verse for trap is practically done it’s light work.

Old 07-24-2018, 12:59 PM   #19
Ghost1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleak View Post
Great mag, how is hush the biggest text legend on this site tho
U newer guys can't really appreciate what's happened over the lifetime of the site tho

He kind of just is?

He beat everyone .... consistently.... forever... especially when the site was in it's prime

Not sure if u were genuinely asking or if u had a better suggestion but I'd be interested in hearing who u think could be held in higher regard
Old 07-24-2018, 01:00 PM   #20
Ghost1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
First off props to Amen for doing the battler profiles. This was excellent and in-depth. Loved that you broke it down by wording, concepts etc. The battlers you did review you can tell you knew what you’re talking about. The part about Innovator not being able to make it here leaned me. Zelph talking like sloth Lololol. Calling Cashius most overrated battler brough Joy to my heart.

Cred you did your typical nice guy previews appreciated.

Zelph recycling isn’t new it’s his thing but appreciated though.

Hopefully everyone shows especially Ghost1. I think he will fold under the pressure and either do a troll verse or just no show altogether.

Cred where’s the bracket? My verse for trap is practically done it’s light work.
Yo if u post contrary to one more fucking thing I say I will fucking end your career forever
Closed Thread

Tags
bags neg your baby mom, barc meltdown in 543.., knuck suck hush d now?, say it to my face coward, to your face faggot - amen