Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > King of the Spring > Archive > 1-2 Punch League > Archive

User Tag List

Old 06-28-2018, 06:59 PM   #1
For Battling

Battle Record: 11-6

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future
Default 1-2 PUNCH WEEK 2 MAG: WHATS A GRAM TO A GOBLIN?!

INTRO

Goose evening everybody. Welcome to week 2 and props to everyone except @Munster, you all showed and it was a great turnout. This week I was sent nothing again due to people being busy which is understandable, but it’s thursday and it’s time the mag goes out. Been a little pressed for time myself but I MUST deliver on my word.

BATTLE REVIEWS VIDEO BY COLOMBIAN GOD

PREDICTIONS

Cashius (1-0) vs. Blue Bayou (1-0)

This is my pick for battle of the week right here. Both are dope vets and it can go either way but I’m editing it to Cashius. Cash has been at the top of his game for the longest and Blue has been in and out with the dopeness. Again, this is gonna be close but I’m calling it bashius. Cashius 55/44

Ghost1 (1-0) vs. Jabari Black (1-0)

Here’s another battle that’s bound to be dope with an unpredictable outcome. Jabari is at the top of his game right now and has been winning consistently. Bags is rusty by probably has some stored bars he might whip out for this. Another obstacle JB is gonna have to face is beating bags simply based off of status alone. Sad shit but politics are very real on this site. I’m gonna go against the grain and say Jabari Black 60/40

MMLP (1-0) vs. Destroyer (1-0)

I’m sure des is a bit relieved this week to have a rather easier matchup this week coming off a hard earned barcotic win. That battle was ridiculous and I hate you all with every ounce of my heart. Eat shit. MMLP won last week but his opponent wasn’t much, it’ll be hard for him to win this one but I’m rooting for ya. Destroyer 75/25

Schadenfreude (1-0) vs. BodySnatcher (1-0)

Now this is another cool battle that has BOTW potential. Pisses me off that these fagits complained about having to battle each other and I’m pretty sure I can guess why. You mad cause you’d have preferred an easier matchup? Stfu and stop being little bitches. If I’m wrong on that then I have absolutely no idea why you’re bitchig then. Boring matchups aren’t interesting, it’s week 2 don’t act like you weren’t bound to meet at one point. “Omggggg one of us is gonna be 1-1’after this week!!!” Lol cry me a fuckin uterus. Schadenfreude 60/40

Twodrop (1-0) vs. Chyeahhh!!! (1-0)

This battle is already open for votes, props for dropping early. Twodrop has definitely stepped his game up as of late and I respect that. CHYEAH has been on some other shit and been dropping weirdly obscure and corny. Gonna have to step it up, I’m going with Twodrop 55/45

Lenox (1-0) vs. Larkin (1-0)

This has potential to be a cool little battle. I’m not sure who Larkin is yet or what he’s capable of but he won last week. Props for showing, I always appreciate that. Lenox also won last week, and I hope he brings something better this week. Couldngo either way butnina call it Lenox 60/40

Pinot Grij (0-0) vs. Infiltrate (1-0)

This has BOTW all over it. Inf is on his way to stardom and Pinot is a top tier battler all the way. Gonna be a toss up but I’m glad this battle got to happen. Good luck to both by ima edge it to Pijot Grij 55/45

bleak (1-0) vs. DynamiCz (0-1)

Dyna is a rising star and bleak is well on his way to quality elevation. Who will win? DynamiCz 95/5

Deon (0-0) vs. Chainz (0-0)

I hope you niggas show and I put you against each other just because I’m unsure if you’ll shownornjot. Deon is apparently good but I’ve never seen him battle. Chainz is an alias but idk who yet. We’ll just have to see what happens here. Good luck.

Plot (0-1) vs. Defiant (0-1)

Here’s another battle I put together because you’re both two people who aren’t too reliable at showing. I’m very happy you both showed last week and I hope you do again. You both also dropped good punches last week so I’m excited to see your shit this time around. I’m gonna go with Defiant 60/40

Mediocrity (0-1) vs. Incredible (0-1)

Two guys who are currently on the elevation ladder and both have something to prove. This is an important battle for you both because it can determine your fate for the rest of the season. I’m gonna go with Incredible here. Incredible 70/30

Exis (0-1) vs. Cereal (0-1)

My niggas. Props to both of you for sticking with this even though it’s not quite your forte. This battle is already open for votes and it seems like cereal is winning lmao good shit.

Innovator (0-1) vs. Bongo Bear (0-1)

Inno is good at text, he knows how to write bars and just needs to acquire a style unique to him that works. Bingo isn’t bad either but had a poor showing last week. I’m gonna give it to Innovator this week based off of experience. Innovator 65/35

Ahriman (0-1) vs. Flow (0-1)

Flow is a mid tier gunner who’s on the road to top tier contention. Props to being fluent in idiocricy and always pissing me the fuck off in some way. Ahriman is unknown and I’m trying to figure out who he is. Flow has the better potential at winning this. Flow 80/20

MESSAGE TO DES/BARC

OUTRO

That’s all folks. Relatively short mag this week based on time and shit. If anyone wants to help ou for next weeks mag please feel free to hmu in a PM. PROPS to everyone for staying active on the final frontier of text forums, Netcees. Love you all.

Last edited by For Battling; 06-29-2018 at 05:07 AM.
For Battling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2018, 07:04 PM   #2
For Battling

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future

@Sharp @SiK @Black Mask @Seyance @Blanco Bishop @Sho Money EMG @serge T @Zuch @Universe @Papi @Balanced @Meth @Slechtn @Mike Wrecka @Atomic @Greed @Tettris @Sn00p @fraze @iSpaz @Bust @Bash @Bomb Bard @Seanzo @Packed Graves @MetaSin @Resin M-I-C @Frank Metts @Paradigm @Ronin @Useless @Suthaveli @ill nik-A @Wavy Crockett @Frac @Fracture @Knux @Sour joog @Ghost1 @Hush @Cashius @Cred @Strikta @Junto @Tic @murda sho @Muff @veritas @Moe Jetts ] @Infiltration @Resin MIC @God Of War @trap @For Battling @MFtastick @Chyeahh @classickERBL @Barcotic @Plethora @King @Kenny the OG @Jayson Fresh @Toil @Wanderer @10 Senses @dehf @Gunplay @SuckaFreeCashier @Basic M @Plot @Bags @Razah @Maximus @Useless @Ace @Diablo @Lenox @Cool @dead man @big baby @Witty @Amen @Sharp @Dominate @Beyond @Neighbor @JShazo @Sicc @namix @Certain @Joe Boston @Awww Shit @RichardCorey @yzeOne @Diode @Damien @john hensley @Jabari Black @Twodrop @Lenox @DynamiCz @Cereal @Aero @Enbombz @Incredible @Flow @Blue Bayou @El Muffin @Bongo Bear @Grizz @Infiltrate @Mediocrity @WRATH @Cashius @Knucklehead @bleak @Orc @takem2school @Exis @BROKE LESNAR @murda sho @ACTIVATE SELF @sraL @Diablo @Innovator @Witty @Alvin Karpis @Profit @Basic M @Swerve @Krucial Th1rt3en @Adonis @Fart @boof @the Munster @Answer @Chyeahhh!!! @Objective @Bleu @Defiant @Lotto Smirk @Letterman @Schadenfreude @Habitat @Killing Spree @Dia @Cyrax @Barcotic @Larkin @Neighbor @MMLP @KempoMRK @Moe Jetts @BodySnatcher

Last edited by For Battling; 06-28-2018 at 11:39 PM.
Old 06-28-2018, 07:21 PM   #3
Barcotic
Needs no introduction

Battle Record: 29-31

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Survivor Tournament
- Pros vs. Joes
- Key Grand Prix
- Fight Night XX
- NBL Tag Team
- NBL Picture League
- Battle Arena
- Battle Arena Pics
- BA Tag Team (2x)
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- BAL Battle Royale
- NPL Roast

Barcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant future

lmaoo im dying at that car vid rn
Old 06-28-2018, 07:24 PM   #4
Kill Spree

Battle Record: 3-3

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

Lmfao
Kill Spree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2018, 09:16 PM   #5
Cereal
killa

Battle Record: 1-6

Cereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant future

i am from australia so i like your trackstar image..
recap was hot - congratz on your girl maine..
your chicken look nice damn

i can help out wit the mag just pm some ideas..
Cereal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2018, 09:19 PM   #6
For Battling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cereal View Post
i am from australia so i like your trackstar image..
recap was hot - congratz on your girl maine..
your chicken look nice damn

i can help out wit the mag just pm some ideas..
Lmao word you’ll be going 50/50 with me next week
Old 06-28-2018, 09:20 PM   #7
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Lmaaoooooo
This is solid gold
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2018, 09:21 PM   #8
Cereal
killa

Cereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by For Battling View Post
Lmao word you’ll be going 50/50 with me next week
aite sounds good
Old 06-28-2018, 09:28 PM   #9
bleak
yeet

Battle Record: 20-34

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

bleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant future

DynamiCz 95/5 don't disrespect me like that

Good mag tho

Battle to the death
like a woolah what it do to one’s medulla oblongata- revenge of Montezuma on a blotter
bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2018, 09:29 PM   #10
For Battling

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleak View Post
DynamiCz 95/5 don't disrespect me like that

Good mag tho
Lmao

Last edited by For Battling; 06-29-2018 at 06:56 AM.
Old 06-28-2018, 10:07 PM   #11
Jabari Black
Sun Tzu

Battle Record: 13-6

Champed
- Battle Arena League
- 1-2 Punch League
- Netcees Battle League
- Netcees SOL

Jabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant future

Dawg this is hilarious

“Cops laughing haha no Cred shit” is a bar lmao

Last edited by Jabari Black; 06-28-2018 at 10:10 PM.
Jabari Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2018, 10:29 PM   #12
DynamiCz
..GunbaR MessiaH..

Battle Record: 16-10

Champed
- Battle Arena League

DynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant future

Lol toooo hilarious

Good shit bro

Last edited by DynamiCz; 06-28-2018 at 11:07 PM.
DynamiCz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2018, 10:44 PM   #13
Exis

Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis

I actually didn't wanna check back in after what I dropped lol, shit's fuckin' woeful.

Laugh away though...after I'm like nil & 20 I'll maybe get it.
Exis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2018, 10:50 PM   #14
DynamiCz
..GunbaR MessiaH..

Battle Record: 16-10

Champed
- Battle Arena League

DynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exis View Post
I actually didn't wanna check back in after what I dropped lol, shit's fuckin' woeful.

Just stay down homie, don't let nobody stop you from elevating ya craft.
Old 06-28-2018, 11:02 PM   #15
Cereal
killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exis View Post

its looking good to me
Old 06-28-2018, 11:15 PM   #16
Twodrop
Unknown

Battle Record: 2-2

Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop

Dope mag.

When u read Destroyer's bar in the old man voice... lmao

Looking forward to the 50/50 w/ cereal...ha
Twodrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2018, 11:23 PM   #17
Schadenfreude
Dynomite.. DYNOMITE!!

Battle Record: 42-22

Champed
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- BA Tag Team Titles
- Lyric Olympics

Schadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant future

"..or 62 which Destroyer's age" lmaaaaaao

Great mag as usual.

And I forgot to sign out, wasn't complaining bitch @For Battling.
Old 06-28-2018, 11:41 PM   #18
For Battling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schadenfreude View Post
"..or 62 which Destroyer's age" lmaaaaaao

Great mag as usual.

And I forgot to sign out, wasn't complaining bitch @For Battling.
Ah ok.

So then what were YOU complaining about? @BodySnatcher
Old 06-29-2018, 12:10 AM   #19
Incredible

Battle Record: 6-15

Incredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant future

lol good shit bro, mad props.
Incredible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 12:15 AM   #20
Exis

Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamiCz View Post
Just stay down homie, don't let nobody stop you from elevating ya craft.
I'll eventually get it, I won't sign out...ain't on some bitch thing.If it takes 60 losses to get a win with a great bar down pat so be it...shit isn't my forte, I encourage the hate tbh...'cause when I actually work out what works cats gon' eat their words.

I look forward to next week since my first 2 were beyond pathetic...& really do apologize for you nigga's havin' to comment on horrible bars submitted by me...I know for a fact I'm the weakest link here, so let's not continually rub that crap in & move on wards...yeah, 'tis a no brainer I ain't a battle rapper.
Exis is offline   Reply With Quote