oats
Steel Cut

Battle Record: 19-10

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night LXXXIV
- Art of Writing League

oats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant future

ayo @Witty
not gonna lie, you SHITTY
saw ya chick last night - she ain't PRETTY
she said ya dick is ITTY BITTY
that statement was investigated and confirmed by an official COMMITTEE
Old 11-20-2015, 06:15 PM   #42
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Ok but guys

How safe do u think neighbor and veritas cocktails r?

Or maybe more importantly.....how expensive?
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 06:26 PM   #43
Wavy Crockett
Crack Morris

Battle Record: 6-1

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League
- Battle Arena League

Wavy Crockett has a brilliant futureWavy Crockett has a brilliant futureWavy Crockett has a brilliant futureWavy Crockett has a brilliant futureWavy Crockett has a brilliant futureWavy Crockett has a brilliant futureWavy Crockett has a brilliant futureWavy Crockett has a brilliant futureWavy Crockett has a brilliant futureWavy Crockett has a brilliant futureWavy Crockett has a brilliant future

www.peaknootropics.com

Stop being a little Sally & step your wizard game up

I am a Level 10 Supreme Dick Ninja Warlock

This didn't happen overnight
Old 11-20-2015, 06:26 PM   #44
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

@quaker oats - damn...I should probably retire now tbh.

@Bags I dunno about Neigh, sounds dangerous, but why would you even think about drinking anything Veritas tells you to, considering he has openly stated he wants you dead, on numerous occasions?

THINK!

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 07:10 PM   #45
Wavy Crockett
Crack Morris

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League
- Battle Arena League

Wavy Crockett has a brilliant futureWavy Crockett has a brilliant futureWavy Crockett has a brilliant futureWavy Crockett has a brilliant futureWavy Crockett has a brilliant futureWavy Crockett has a brilliant futureWavy Crockett has a brilliant futureWavy Crockett has a brilliant futureWavy Crockett has a brilliant futureWavy Crockett has a brilliant futureWavy Crockett has a brilliant future

Joe Rogan doesn't love you

Neighbor loves you
Old 11-20-2015, 07:13 PM   #46
oats
Steel Cut

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night LXXXIV
- Art of Writing League

oats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant future

honestly, best thing to do for your brain is read books and do some math problems from time to time.

this on top of exercise, of course
Old 11-20-2015, 07:21 PM   #47
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wavy Crockett View Post
www.peaknootropics.com

Stop being a little Sally & step your wizard game up

I am a Level 10 Supreme Dick Ninja Warlock

This didn't happen overnight
Lmao. I'm gone.

Imma peep that site tho....but I was trynna avoid Havin to do a grip of different ones

An word to oats ... 10 more lbs an I bless nc w this shirtless freestyle
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Old 11-20-2015, 07:56 PM   #48
Ghost1

Oh oh OHHHHH

An I seen a little ncg at my kids cheerleading practice last weekend...

She was a little downsy....bbut I mean the girl had heart

So....they got the girls divided up into red squad an blue squad by their t shirt colors.....TEAMS BREAK INTO UR SQUADS.....our little ncg....in her red shirt.....head held high....strides over to the blue squad. No fucks to give. Of course every1 let's her promptly know that she is misguided ..and has ended up on the wrong team....to which she retorts to by barking at the nearest girl in ear shot. Soooo she remains on the blue squad. Point 1 for our ncg in training. Later on I glance over at this little gremlin an she has her winter hat pulled all the way over her face an just her tongue sticks out as she spins around like a helicopter during the jumping Jacks warm up session. Well at this point I'm impressed. Subscribed. So I watch her more....actually at this point she was all that I cared to even see.....she called the cheers out of count....an when I say she called the cheers.....I mean she just yelled out sounds and growled interesting things that caught most of the crowd off guard. At one point they do this thing where each cheerleader introduces themselves an does a little cheer jump....an they go from girl to girl......so they're moving along.....TAMMY TEEHEE....BRANDY HEEEHHEE....MONICA HOORAY......then....we arrive at our beautiful ncg......laying on the ground sprawled out......no response....legit unsure if she suffocated herself w the winter hat or if she was just having a little nap. This is the best practice they've ever had I thought.....see this girl was from the other class that starts earlier ...... but in true ncg fashion she apparently just showed up wenever the fuck she wanted an joined the group. Honestly idk if she even had parents. I think wen the practice was over she just kindve floated away in a magic little retard bubble to retire for the afternoon and hopefully grace us with her genius some day soon once more. Bless that child. An ncg was she.
Old 11-20-2015, 07:59 PM   #49
Ghost1

Oh that's for witty thread. Lmao.
Old 11-20-2015, 08:23 PM   #50
oats
Steel Cut

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night LXXXIV
- Art of Writing League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post
An word to oats ... 10 more lbs an I bless nc w this shirtless freestyle
got so much rep ready
Old 11-20-2015, 11:46 PM   #51
Plot

Battle Record: 26-32

Plot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant future

So people in this thread have some seriously expensive piss.
Plot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 11:57 PM   #52
Knux
Run & Hyde

Battle Record: 8-3

Champed
- NBL Season 5
- Fight Night XXVI
- Fight Night XXVIII
- Netcees Battle League
- BA Swag & Flow
- Fight Night XXXI
- Time To Kill III
- Battle Arena League
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)

Knux has a brilliant futureKnux has a brilliant futureKnux has a brilliant futureKnux has a brilliant futureKnux has a brilliant futureKnux has a brilliant futureKnux has a brilliant futureKnux has a brilliant futureKnux has a brilliant futureKnux has a brilliant futureKnux has a brilliant future

sonned
Old 11-21-2015, 12:08 AM   #53
Tic

Battle Record: 51-29

Champed
- Newbie Tourney VII
- Netcees Battle League

Tic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knux View Post
sonned
Sonned.
Old 11-21-2015, 12:21 AM   #54
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post
Ok but guys

How safe do u think neighbor and veritas cocktails r?

Or maybe more importantly.....how expensive?
Do it.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2015, 07:52 AM   #55
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

hey bags

quit with all these womanly pursuits

oats is somewhat on track with the reading and math. you kind of have to tax your brain to get it to work. like your shitty muscles you are trying to build with your shitty workouts

personally i'd recommend you start making beats

people who play music and shits brains are superior to people who dont. its like neural pathways or some shit it builds

but let me guess thats too difficult huh you soft headed BUFFOON

TRY AND FIND A MAGIC PILL TO SOLVE YOUR PROBLEMS THEN
Old 11-21-2015, 08:42 AM   #56
Ghost1

U are extra sassy this morning. I think we should start over.
Old 11-21-2015, 12:07 PM   #57
Wavy Crockett
Crack Morris

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League
- Battle Arena League

Yeah, don't take advice from the handsome guy w/ the hot girl who makes more than 98% of this board

Just do math & stuff

That'll do the trick
Old 11-21-2015, 12:15 PM   #58
Ghost1

Anybody able to rebuttal that?

Cuz right now young wave smell like money
Old 11-21-2015, 12:55 PM   #59
Plot

Battle Record: 26-32

Plot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant future

Fuck your sarcastic tounge is so sharp sometimes Bags..
Imma have to PM you.
Plot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2015, 01:09 PM   #60
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

YEA WELL NEIGH IS HANDSOME

WHICH LEADS TO THE GOOD LOOKING GIRL

AND LEADS TO THE WELL PAYING JOB BECAUSE HE'S NOT INTIMIDATING AND APPROACHABLE