Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 08-20-2013, 09:05 AM   #1
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas
Default A breif moment of psychopathology pt. II

A patient told me yesterday: "I am free. It is everyone else who are slaves."

discuss:
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 09:14 AM   #2
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

he is delusional. we are all slaves until we gather enough loot to free ourselves
uh-oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 09:19 AM   #3
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

so a man could buy his freedom?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 08-20-2013, 09:27 AM   #4
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

absolutely
Old 08-20-2013, 09:35 AM   #5
veritas
HALL OF FAME

I disagree. You are not enlightened.
Old 08-20-2013, 09:40 AM   #6
Swerve
SDub

Battle Record: 40-34

Champed
- Alias Tourney III (Heroes vs. Villians)
- Fight Night LXIV
- Netcees Battle League

Swerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant future

Maybe he is free.

Not being under the restraints of societal norms due to his presumed psychological problem.

Obviously don't know what he was visiting you for though.

Swerve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 09:42 AM   #7
veritas
HALL OF FAME

he was a rapist and a murderer..

think about this: on this earth (after-life judgment not pending lol) he is mentally free. He has no conscionse to hold him back. The things that stop us from doing what we "really" want are void in him. In this aspect he is more free than you or I...funny huh?
Old 08-20-2013, 09:48 AM   #8
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

We're all bound by the laws of physics. We can't be free. Existence itself is made up of math, energies and how the universe plays out can probably be calculated if we knew how and had a computer powerful enough to do it. Think about it; If you decided to blow up a car and knew the mast, explosion etc. you could calculate where each and every piece would land. Why should the explosion or whatever that created existence be any different? We're all just pieces of a math problem that's solving itself as we live.

Some even say that being free is a state of mind, but there's still boundaries to that as they wont be 100% free anyways as long as your mind is trapped within a body and the brain can only do so much.. So no, we're all slaves to the natural progression of the universe and its inevitable outcome along with all your hardships that would have happened anyways because that's just how it is.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o
Objective is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 09:50 AM   #9
Swerve
SDub

Battle Record: 40-34

Champed
- Alias Tourney III (Heroes vs. Villians)
- Fight Night LXIV
- Netcees Battle League

Swerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by VERITAS View Post
he was a rapist and a murderer..

think about this: on this earth (after-life judgment not pending lol) he is mentally free. He has no conscionse to hold him back. The things that stop us from doing what we "really" want are void in him. In this aspect he is more free than you or I...funny huh?
So I was right, awesome.

I'll give you a call sometime with tips, V.

Swerve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 09:59 AM   #10
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Quote:
I disagree. You are not enlightened.
nah nigga you are wrong

if i had bill gates money i could buy an island, buy people from impoverished countries and create my own nation where i am king/god

i would be free. bill gates himself is still a slave. he has to pay taxes and etc. but he could start his own country and be free dog

all you need is money and the world is yours and its people your tools
Old 08-20-2013, 10:03 AM   #11
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

I assume that patient didn't choose to see you, but was required to as a provision of incarceration or parole.
hardly free
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 10:12 AM   #12
...the Nagger

Battle Record: 4-4

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future

brief*
...the Nagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 10:18 AM   #13
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
I assume that patient didn't choose to see you, but was required to as a provision of incarceration or parole.
hardly free

Ikr?

It is funny though...a man can be behind bars but be free. A man can be outside of bars and free.

This man although a maniac...believes he has no limits. No laws.

Fascinating.
Old 08-20-2013, 10:18 AM   #14
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
nah nigga you are wrong

if i had bill gates money i could buy an island, buy people from impoverished countries and create my own nation where i am king/god

i would be free. bill gates himself is still a slave. he has to pay taxes and etc. but he could start his own country and be free dog

all you need is money and the world is yours and its people your tools

Wrong. You still have to exist in your mind. Wake up.
Old 08-20-2013, 10:29 AM   #15
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Quote:
Wrong. You still have to exist in your mind. Wake up.
you don't have to do anything. thats slave talk dog
Old 08-20-2013, 10:31 AM   #16
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
you don't have to do anything. thats slave talk dog
you have to die
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 10:38 AM   #17
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

i would have to die if i raped a baby.

i don't have to die. in general.

i will die one day. my physical vessel will run out of time and my essence will return to the all.

but no one is forcing me to die. including myself. "takes pull off cigarette"
Old 08-20-2013, 10:48 AM   #18
veritas
HALL OF FAME

You are a slave uh oh.
Old 08-20-2013, 10:55 AM   #19
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

you're perceptions and labels can't be forced on me dog
Old 08-20-2013, 10:58 AM   #20
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Veritas do you purposely only bring up the most rudimentary analysis because you dumb it down for netcees or are you a fraud?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
crackerjack phsycology, laws&morals is human made