Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 04-15-2013, 12:04 PM   #1
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future
Default Smart heads to thread please

http://www.livescience.com/28707-shr...periments.html

this makes me believe that the laws in our neighborhood of things are changing/ unstable. We've found new sun particles mutating (see avator and what movie it came from for emphasis on neutrinos) and now, this. I wouldn't be surprised if soon we find new ultraviolet colors in the spectrum that we've never seen before. I've got my own theory as to why but what are your thoughts?

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 12:13 PM   #2
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

my thoughts on it are we never really knew

how do we know that protons dont just change over time.

like i know your up on waves, be it sound or frequencies basically, i kinda look at it like, if everything is moving through time, (although they say light isnt moving through time since it moves at light speed. like if you travelled at light speed constantly, you would never age) so word, protons and everything are moving through time, and as you analyse a wave file, of sound for instance, its never at a constant. if you can zoom in far enough, there are never two even points. even if it seems flat, you can zoom in and see it either rising or falling.

so what im thinking is, the "all" is just on a down wave right now of our comprehension of it.

but i could be way wrong. what is light made of? is there protons in that? i wonder if they're shrinking, because if light is made of those, since they never age or move through time or whatever, then they shouldnt fluctuate at all.

i dont know about a bunch of this stuff tho.

in an unrelated thing i was wondering who figured out that light bends

i was jealous last night laying in bed trying to fall asleep. i stretched my arm up toward the ceiling, facing the wall right, and the light from my computer screen, cast the blurry shadow of my arm. and i realized as i put my arm closer to the wall, it came more into focus, and farther away, it got more blurry, and thats because the farther away from the wall my arm was, the more space there was for the light to bend around my arm before hitting the wall

but word i got jealous because it was like a newton apple falling on the head moment. except someone already figured it out before me. so i was pissed.
uh-oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 12:13 PM   #3
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

time dilation.
Old 04-15-2013, 12:17 PM   #4
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future

@ uhoh, man I really like what you said in the latter part of your post. So many of us don't think of it that way when applied to everyday things, even the most miniscule. According to the wave theory of matter, elementary particles are waves that decay out to infinity, and their size is determined by the point at which the wave decays to the background level of all waves due to all particles in the universe. So the decreasing proton size indicates an increasing background level of waves. I think we're either entering a region of increased energy and particles, or a new and foreign energy and particle well or flux if you will is entering our region of space and introducing us to it's own law's that it's neighborhood abides by.

Old 04-15-2013, 12:22 PM   #5
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

http://www.projectworldawareness.com...tating-matter/

Old 04-15-2013, 12:25 PM   #6
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

I will say this though, it wouldn't be too far fetched for it to be a miscalculation initially when we measured it. This is a new form of measuring which came up with the new number showing a 4 percent radius differential.