Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 08-14-2017, 10:44 AM   #121
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PancakeBrah View Post
Also, the whole "lets stop the war to catch a wight" is the dumbest most contrived plot this show has ever had.
it was really frustrating since it was the most obvious and laziest fan theory heading into this season
Old 08-14-2017, 11:31 AM   #122
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
it was really frustrating since it was the most obvious and laziest fan theory heading into this season
Was really hoping jon wouldn't bend the knee and dany would get pizt and kill him by dragonfire only for Jon to arise as azor ahai

This whole lets be friends shit is lame indeed lol
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 12:11 PM   #123
wasim
The Conqueror

wasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by $chein Dolla $ign View Post
Was really hoping jon wouldn't bend the knee and dany would get pizt and kill him by dragonfire only for Jon to arise as azor ahai

This whole lets be friends shit is lame indeed lol
to be fair, as jon put it "they're all breathing" and that's legit a good enough reason to be on the same side against the undead
wasim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 12:11 PM   #124
wasim
The Conqueror

wasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant future

granted, this did felt like a weak plot but this only means the next episode is going to be amazing.
Old 08-14-2017, 12:14 PM   #125
wasim
The Conqueror

anyone else noticed the major bomb drop that gilly said regarding annullment of prince rhaeger officially putting motherfucking jon snow as the TRUEBORN KING. welp, can't wait to see how that scene plays out with him and danaerys
Old 08-14-2017, 12:20 PM   #126
wasim
The Conqueror

this is the mountain that the Hound saw in his vision

Old 08-14-2017, 12:27 PM   #127
Diode
PR's Finest

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasim View Post
this is the mountain that the Hound saw in his vision

awesome catch.
Old 08-14-2017, 01:56 PM   #128
Dope girl

Battle Record: 3-8

Dope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Dope girl Send a message via Yahoo to Dope girl Send a message via Skype™ to Dope girl

you all deserve Hall of fame <3
Dope girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 02:29 PM   #129
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

thats dope

im wondering the significance of it though

is it actually meant to mean something story wise, like the lands north of the wall weren't always winter blah blah

or

is it just cheaper to render the same background with snow on it instead of grass cuz who will notice lol
Old 08-14-2017, 02:45 PM   #130
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

also

Old 08-14-2017, 02:47 PM   #131
millz
CharDeeMacDennis Champion

Battle Record: 0-2

millz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Oh also calling it now either:

Cersei not actually pregnant and is using it to keep Jaime in line/loyal

Or

The valonquar that kills her is this bb and it's a boy

Yea I'd bet that the pregnancy is what leads to Jamie killing her. Say he finds out she was not really pregnant but using it to control him or that she is pregnant and it isn't his baby.
millz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 02:50 PM   #132
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
also

oh and also a couple months now take place in .5 seconds real time
Old 08-14-2017, 06:08 PM   #133
wasim
The Conqueror

Quote:
oh and also a couple months now take place in .5 seconds real time
yea they just fast travel now
Old 08-14-2017, 06:12 PM   #134
wasim
The Conqueror

Old 08-14-2017, 06:24 PM   #135
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasim View Post
this is great. thank you.
Old 08-15-2017, 09:46 PM   #136
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

im 100 percent on board with this theory

https://www.popsugar.com/entertainme...heory-43884486

the prince who was promised is dead. it was rhaegar

i hope it means that the living lose. i hope there is an entire episode that humanizes the white walkers, where they go back to their ice city and maybe meet with some children like word the reset button has been hit.

or something.

i dunno.
Old 08-16-2017, 06:34 AM   #137
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

EPISODE 6 LEAKED

THANK YOU SPAIN

EDIT- i guess its full HD as well. downloading now. debated calling work like yo IMA BE LATE THIS MORNING

but i'll wait till i get home to watch

apparently it was available ondemand in spain for an hour and they snatched it. i always wonder how they do that though, like the episode is an hour and 15 minutes long i guess. my simple mind is like oh they screen recorded it, but that cant be right? unless once you start watching your in the clear? i dunno

either way HYPE

Last edited by uh-oh; 08-16-2017 at 06:50 AM.
uh-oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 11:22 AM   #138
wasim
The Conqueror

big ups uhoh, already dl'in it as we speak.
Old 08-16-2017, 04:31 PM   #139
Defiant

Battle Record: 31-50

Champed
- Time to Kill I

Defiant has a brilliant futureDefiant has a brilliant futureDefiant has a brilliant futureDefiant has a brilliant futureDefiant has a brilliant futureDefiant has a brilliant futureDefiant has a brilliant futureDefiant has a brilliant futureDefiant has a brilliant futureDefiant has a brilliant futureDefiant has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Defiant

blackmambastreams.weebly.com/gotleaked

The episode is here
Won't ruin it for u but it's fucking epic, dunno how I'm gonna wait to next week
Defiant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 06:51 PM   #140
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defiant View Post
blackmambastreams.weebly.com/gotleaked

The episode is here
Won't ruin it for u but it's fucking epic, dunno how I'm gonna wait to next week
Good looks tarly
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote