Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 08-07-2017, 06:35 PM   #101
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
agreed on the grain front but you don't BURN IT, you just take it

she's gonna need it too. an army marches on its stomach and all that old adage nonsense

it aint like there is crazy foodstores on dragonstone, and the tyrells had the most valuable farmland in the realm so it was literally enough to keep the continent going through most winters

that grain was needed everywhere

but it is a tv show they must take liberties for explosions

im not SOLD on bran being the night king i just regurgitated it but it could make some sort of sense

as well as all the iterations or whatever

did anyone stop to think that HE was warged? meaning the bloodraven aka the old three eyed raven took over him. and he was taken over before him. etc etc. i don't remember if its in the show but wargs can take over humans too. so instead of bran going back in time to influence every event, it was the "three eyed raven" doing it, because he never died.

is that a theory? BECAUSE I JUST THOUGHT OF IT. there was a warg, from the time of the first men who has been living in caves and shit taking over people since day 1, when one vessel is about to its end he'd lead others in and take them over. the last before bran, being brynden rivers aka the bloodraven. so when the others came, he warged INTO BRAN and stayed. bran died in that cave because he was taken over by another entity
Yeah that's the basis of the infinite bran/infinite 3er theory. Hence why he keeps telling people he isn't Bran and Meera tells him Bran died in that cave
Old 08-07-2017, 06:41 PM   #102
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

word i must've never understood the theory then, i thought people were saying BRAN was doing it. like BRAN went back in time and visited the mad king and whispered the madness to him, bran went back and did the brandon the builder shit, etc. etc.

but it makes much more sense that there is an ancient warg who has evaded death through the millennia by just taking over a new person every hundred or so years. so that same ancient "spirit" for lack of a better word couldve done everything, and bran is just his new vessel

i like that MUCH more than bran just somehow gaining knowledge from the trees or whatever

because it brings a new player into the game entirely
Old 08-07-2017, 06:57 PM   #103
Diode
PR's Finest

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
word i must've never understood the theory then, i thought people were saying BRAN was doing it. like BRAN went back in time and visited the mad king and whispered the madness to him, bran went back and did the brandon the builder shit, etc. etc.

but it makes much more sense that there is an ancient warg who has evaded death through the millennia by just taking over a new person every hundred or so years. so that same ancient "spirit" for lack of a better word couldve done everything, and bran is just his new vessel

i like that MUCH more than bran just somehow gaining knowledge from the trees or whatever

because it brings a new player into the game entirely
It's basically GOTs deus ex machina
Old 08-07-2017, 07:13 PM   #104
millz
CharDeeMacDennis Champion

Battle Record: 0-2

millz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant future

Quote:
agreed on the grain front but you don't BURN IT, you just take it

she's gonna need it too. an army marches on its stomach and all that old adage nonsense

it aint like there is crazy foodstores on dragonstone, and the tyrells had the most valuable farmland in the realm so it was literally enough to keep the continent going through most winters

that grain was needed everywhere

but it is a tv show they must take liberties for explosions

im not SOLD on bran being the night king i just regurgitated it but it could make some sort of sense

as well as all the iterations or whatever

did anyone stop to think that HE was warged? meaning the bloodraven aka the old three eyed raven took over him. and he was taken over before him. etc etc. i don't remember if its in the show but wargs can take over humans too. so instead of bran going back in time to influence every event, it was the "three eyed raven" doing it, because he never died.

is that a theory? BECAUSE I JUST THOUGHT OF IT. there was a warg, from the time of the first men who has been living in caves and shit taking over people since day 1, when one vessel is about to its end he'd lead others in and take them over. the last before bran, being brynden rivers aka the bloodraven. so when the others came, he warged INTO BRAN and stayed. bran died in that cave because he was taken over by another entity

If I'm not mistaken it sure as shit looked to me like she burned every single one of the grain wagons in that episode. As a matter of fact she specifically targeted them.
millz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 07:29 PM   #105
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

word it was stupid and didn't make sense

BUT YO

i can't find my theory anywhere. everything is linking bran to it.

like bran warged into brynden rivers, making him the the 3ER, and the 3ER then trains bran, so bran trains himself. basically everything im finding keeps making BRAN the main warg

what i'm saying is the ORIGINAL WARG, unrelated to BOTH OF THEM, the true LAST OF THE GREENSEERS, who was around with the children of the forest and the first men, some unnamed character to this point, is actually the 3ER. HE made brynden rivers come to the cave, he took over him. he made bran come to the cave when bryndens husk was failing and took over BRAN.

it could even be an ancient child of the forest, because the whole tree connection

the weirwoods were where the SOULS of the children of the forest reside when they died. when the first men came to westeros, they were intent on chopping these trees down, which led them to war, because they were literally killing their ancestors. (in the show the white walkers were created by the children to help fight man, in the books they were already there/there is no talk of their creation/backstory)

so it might even be the weirwoods themselves

the 3ER could be the hive knowledge of all the children of the forest taking control of humans since they are the most intelligent life available

ALSO

since the show made the children create the white walkers, they could LITERALLY BE THE CLEANUP CREW

every invasion of man that hit westeros, the first men, and later the ANDALS, all brought their own gods, and each chopped down weirwoods

now DAENYRYS comes with FIRE BREATHING DRAGONS and dothraki savages. the white walkers could be the trees last hope of wiping out humans who will inevitably wipe them out

but that doesn't make sense because actual children of the forest were fighting the white walkers but i guess they could just be uncontrollable and kill anything other than trees lol

but YO

i still think its an ancient warg, unrelated to bran at all. maybe even a child of the forest, all the knowledge they gain from the trees would make more sense then because the ancestors in the trees seen everything and can pass it along, its not like bran is going back in time himself and witnessing sansas wedding, and every other thing, otherwise he would constantly be in a trance reliving all of those moments. meanwhile if he is actually a child of the forest, just using brans body as a shell, the trees could be feeding him memories or some shit

either way i spend too much time thinking about this horse shit. im gonna go jerk off
Old 08-07-2017, 09:19 PM   #106
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

They made a point of saying the grain line was very long. I doubt that was all the grain/food.

Even so, its borderline irrelevant. Getting stuck in the details isnt really the point. With an abbreviated season they cant give time to every little nuance of the war. We can just assume that that wasnt all of the grain and that her army is fine vis a vis supplies/food. Thats not the point of the narrative.

So Jaime is alive. They wouldnt go through the trouble of showing him being saved from Drogon just to kill him. Prisoner of war now? Saved by Bronn and back to the Red Keep to tell Cersei that its time to fuck off and run cuz dragons? Dunno.

I hope the deeper Bran theories are untrue tbh. Just seems kind of lazy. Or hack writing.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2017, 06:37 AM   #107
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

i guess episode 5's outline leaked. if any of you want to help me ruin my week halp me find plz

all i know is what the episode will be titled.

DON'T HIGHLIGHT AND READ BELOW THIS IF A SIMPLE TITLE WILL RUIN YOUR LIFE

------------------------------------------------------------------------

EASTWATCH
Old 08-13-2017, 10:06 PM   #108
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

standing by my theory of the white death in the second to last episode

hopefully india will slip up and LEAK IT ASAP

i need to see the hound kill 37 wights
Old 08-13-2017, 10:10 PM   #109
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

also gendrys hammer is gay

have a normal warhammer ya goof

also why am i expected to believe he's a competent fighter with a hammer when he's done nothing in his life

also he's too small, shitty casting

he shouldve at least been on 29059325 cycles of whatever cyborg takes. i blame the initial robert baratheon casting. dudes supposed to be a 6'6'' giant swinging a warhammer only the mountain could wield other than him

now we got his 5'6 son gendry with his painted on sparta 300 forearm muscles like we can't see he weighs 160 pounds with a goofy rounded plastic clown child warhammer

FUCK OFF

still hype tho
Old 08-13-2017, 10:15 PM   #110
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Cool that they mentioned Rhaeger getting an annulment. That's a pretty big debate online. Wonder if thats the showrunners just liking that idea or George told them that in the notes he gave them when the show started.

I don't remember Beric ever fighting with a fire sword (as seen on the scenes from next week). Thoros did that.

The Tyrion subplot was a bit forced, just in terms of ease and expediency.

Cool episode overall.

Agreed on the hammer. Looked off. Cool that they paid homage to Robert's weapon of choice.
Could you find me?
Old 08-13-2017, 10:45 PM   #111
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

word, im assuming its from the books though, but who knows.

it just makes the whole rebellion thing weird. but robert was a drunkard, and maybe he was just butthurt and made up the whole kidnapping thing. compounded with the mad king burning ned's brother and father that probably blinded old honorable neds logic so he teamed up so the targaryans wouldn't steal another stark from him

either way word

im enjoying the westerosi time machine though. im just thinking of how much they couldve done from day 1 if they moved the story this fast before

but then i remember how gigantic the source material is and it was probably needed to be so slow action wise, just to set the world into the viewers minds as much as possible, so now they can take advantage and just slam us with everything

im just hoping sam can find something in the books they stole other than, oh wait it says dragonglass can kill them! no shit fucko.

but word he probably finds some knowledge on how to make valyrian steel.

involving regular steel+dragonglass forged in dragonfire. gendry of course will make enough swords for whatever main characters are left by the end. if he doesn't get killed north of the wall. which i can only hope for
Old 08-13-2017, 11:16 PM   #112
The Dead Poet

The Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant future

thought it was tight that Davos mentioned to gendry "i thought you'd still be rowing" lol.
Old 08-14-2017, 12:54 AM   #113
Diode
PR's Finest

This is basically turning into a JRPG final cast against the Night King
Old 08-14-2017, 12:56 AM   #114
Diode
PR's Finest

Oh also calling it now either:

Cersei not actually pregnant and is using it to keep Jaime in line/loyal

Or

The valonquar that kills her is this bb and it's a boy
Old 08-14-2017, 12:57 AM   #115
Diode
PR's Finest

Oh and also how stupid is Arya amirite

IMAGINE IF LITTLEFINGER HAS BEEN A FACELESS DUDE THIS WHOLE TIME AND THIS IS HER PUNISHMENT OMGGGG
Old 08-14-2017, 04:02 AM   #116
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

jon going beyond the wall with JORRAH THA BEAST that muh fucker done lived through EVERYTHING. we all knew he was gonna get cured but then WHAM let's go over the wall. LMFAO like, take a break jorrah.

also... cersei totally has the upper hand on everyone. i just wish that bitch would get EATEN by them dragons.

we all know there has to be a zombie-mountain zombie-hound thing go down tho soon.
Finnydot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 05:58 AM   #117
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

so im thinking, like no one believing jon about the dead right, and he needs to convince them

its gonna be the same with his parentage

so he's gonna have to prove it by riding a dragon. unless the show doesn't plan on having more than one dragonrider

in which case his parentage won't even matter, because he's obviously gonna marry dany, and unite the north and south, so he'll basically be king anyways. unless he pulls some cuck shit like whoever married the queen of england like nah im just the queens beard dawg she runs shit
Old 08-14-2017, 07:48 AM   #118
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
so im thinking, like no one believing jon about the dead right, and he needs to convince them

its gonna be the same with his parentage

so he's gonna have to prove it by riding a dragon. unless the show doesn't plan on having more than one dragonrider

in which case his parentage won't even matter, because he's obviously gonna marry dany, and unite the north and south, so he'll basically be king anyways. unless he pulls some cuck shit like whoever married the queen of england like nah im just the queens beard dawg she runs shit
You seem to forget that all men must die.
Old 08-14-2017, 09:58 AM   #119
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

Quote:
word, im assuming its from the books though, but who knows.

it just makes the whole rebellion thing weird. but robert was a drunkard, and maybe he was just butthurt and made up the whole kidnapping thing. compounded with the mad king burning ned's brother and father that probably blinded old honorable neds logic so he teamed up so the targaryans wouldn't steal another stark from him

either way word

im enjoying the westerosi time machine though. im just thinking of how much they couldve done from day 1 if they moved the story this fast before

but then i remember how gigantic the source material is and it was probably needed to be so slow action wise, just to set the world into the viewers minds as much as possible, so now they can take advantage and just slam us with everything

im just hoping sam can find something in the books they stole other than, oh wait it says dragonglass can kill them! no shit fucko.

but word he probably finds some knowledge on how to make valyrian steel.

involving regular steel+dragonglass forged in dragonfire. gendry of course will make enough swords for whatever main characters are left by the end. if he doesn't get killed north of the wall. which i can only hope for
The rebellion still makes sense.

The annulment and marriage to Lyanna was done in secret. Obviously Lyanna loved Rhaegar and Jon was born not of rape and kidnap but purposefully.

But Robert was so in love with Lyanna it didn't matter. Even if the marriage was public he would have convinced himself it wasn't and would have rebelled to get her back.

Since it was done in secret it basically looked like, and is still considered, a kidnapping to everyone outside of Rhaegar and Lyanna.

But yeah, due to Jon being a legitimate Targaryen and not a bastard he is technically the rightful heir to the throne due to him being the only male alive in the Targaryen line. He jumps past Dany even though she is closer to the Aerys in relation.

It's relatively easy to see how Jon and Dany come to find out about their familial bond. Bran somehow tells them. Them finding out about Rhaeger and Lyanna's actual marriage will take some creative convenience vis a vis Sam. But on the streamlined timeline of the show it won't take long.

Like, Tyrion meeting Jaime and the entire King's Landing plot of this episode would have taken half a season in previous seasons. Same with the Eastwatch meet up. There are upsides and downsides to how efficient this season has been. We're getting a lot of info and action at the cost of the show's signature slow boil, which is what made it so unique. Give and take I guess.

And just an FYI, in case anyone didn't know, the letter Littlefinger let Arya find was the letter Sansa sent to Winterfell in Season 1 when she was telling her family to not rebel and swear fealty to Joffrey so as to save Ned's life. Written under heavy pressure from Cersei when Ned was jailed.
Could you find me?
Old 08-14-2017, 10:08 AM   #120
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

Also, the whole "lets stop the war to catch a wight" is the dumbest most contrived plot this show has ever had.
Could you find me?