Old 10-24-2016, 05:57 PM   #21
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

I think trump is prejudiced sure. I think the term racist gets thrown around too much, but ive yet to meet a single human being that wasnt prejudiced.

Racism is when you put your prejudices in action to put yourself above said race. At least thats what i thought the definition was.

We live in a world where everyone believes racism exists, but ask anybody if they are racist? 99.9 percent will say no.

But i dont view anything trump has said as racist, if you have you mistook his meaning.

When calling mexicans rapists and murderers he was specifically talking about ILLEGALS coming across the border. Now i dont and alot of you dont live near where it is an actual issue, but shootouts at the borders, road closings and all that shit are actual issues that americans have to deal with all the time in border towns in texas for example. Its so prevelant it doesnt even hit the news and no one cares.

When he wants to put a ban on muslims entering the country he stated until there was a proper vetting process so we know who we are letting in. He was talking about muslims which come from these war stricken countries where isis is thriving.

Even hillary mentions vetting the refugees, trumps just stricter on making sure the process is sound before literally thousands of people come in.

All of his controversial statements he expounds upon and explains himself, alot of times in the same speech itself. But the media picks out the lines and force feeds them and people already against the right consume it greedily. Just buying right in.

I'd love to see an instance where he is remotely racist. No racist accusations were made until he was running for president. When he was a private citizen where was everyone at? Where is his donald sterling tapes, hos dog the bounty hunter mel gibson etc shit at?

Im keeping an open mind with all of this.

As for the whole abortion shit, if he were to overturn it it would fall to the states. Are you going to pretend that some liberal states wont allow it? If you live in a state where it becomes outlawed which i doubt would happen but could you have the right to move to a state where its allowed

But as far as that goes im only with that because im for a tiny federal government. Less intrusive. I think 90 percent of all governance should happen at the state level. The federal government has become an overbearing moneysink that doesnt represent the people.

The differences from state to state are too vast for any state to tell another how to live. Who is utah to tell NY how to run its shit? Or vice versa.
Old 10-24-2016, 06:05 PM   #22
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

But you see a person who is fit to run the country says these things
In a professional manner. You know talking like your worthy of being
President of an entire country.

He said.

Mexico is bringing over there least desirable people. He didn't say immigrants he said Mexico.

So when he was asked about that judge who happens to be born in Indiana but of Mexican decent.

He said.

He can't do the job right because he's Mexican. We gonna build a wall.

I'm paraphrasing of course.

How is that mot racist?
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 07:32 PM   #23
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

valid point. he wasn't saying it in a race way as much as a nationality thing though, in the sense that his parents are from mexico, and donalds plans harm mexico and usa's relations by him continually speaking about how we help mexico and get nothing out of it

which is also tied into the whole, "mexico is sending" speak. he doesnt mean its a government mandate by mexico that they are sending illegals, he's just a brash buffoon who hasnt been groomed his entire life for politics speech, if i was to say mexico is flooding america with dirt weed and heroin, i don't mean every single mexican or the mexican government.

if you take it that way i mean i get it though

but yea trump isn't a complete idiot, if he has a first generation mexican overseeing his court case while he's publicly lambasting mexico he probably isn't going to get the same fair treatment judge ito would give him lol

but literally swap mexican with a white nationality. if he was criticizing the irish and had an irish dude overseeing it i'm sure he'd have a problem with it

but again when saying mexican i'm seperating race and nationality

thats me THO

also if we had the scales of shittiness loaded with one side trump and one side hillary, hillarys would still be weighing way heavier dogs

you guys seem worried about what he POSSIBLY, could do. and i'm just looking at them for what they have done already i guess.

i don't know why i was expecting an actual answer, it seems the same he's racist and he's sexist stuff. its all good
Old 10-24-2016, 07:59 PM   #24
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

I am starting to not care who wins...World War 3 is coming regardless.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 07:59 PM   #25
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Trump is clearly the inferior candidate tho.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 08:44 PM   #26
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
Trump is clearly the inferior candidate tho.
elaborate
Old 10-25-2016, 05:08 PM   #27
anime_boners
Bisky-chama <3

Battle Record: 0-1

anime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
We live in a world where everyone believes racism exists, but ask anybody if they are racist? 99.9 percent will say no.
^^this is why you believe in this \/ \/ and everything else quoted below.

Racism is real. Prejudice is a personal belief. Racism is when that personal belief is shared with enough people in power that those the powerful are racially prejudiced against, are systematically oppressed. IE POC, women, LGBTQ.

Quote:
When calling mexicans rapists and murderers he was specifically talking about ILLEGALS coming across the border.
Everyone knows this. But everyone also understand what dog whistling is. He was saying to the general populous "we need tougher immigration laws". To his racist ilk, he's saying. I know you hate them. I hate them too.

Quote:
When he wants to put a ban on muslims entering the country he stated until there was a proper vetting process so we know who we are letting in. He was talking about muslims which come from these war stricken countries where isis is thriving.
His son quite literally posted this* on twitter http://ww4.hdnux.com/photos/51/62/21.../3/920x920.png

Quote:
Even hillary mentions vetting the refugees, trumps just stricter on making sure the process is sound before literally thousands of people come in.
So when he says the process of vetting is going to be "stricter" he's saying. No I will not let even a handful in.

*footnote - if you wouldn't risk eating that handful of potentially bad skittles to save the lives of hundreds of thousands, many children, you are a piece of shit.
** another footnote,for someone who is all about the people, it's super ironic that the image was property of a photographer, and the trump campaign used it wihtout permission. hilarious extra kicker - the photographer was a refugee http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b08cb140962d4e
Quote:
All of his controversial statements he expounds upon and explains himself, alot of times in the same speech itself. But the media picks out the lines and force feeds them and people already against the right consume it greedily. Just buying right in.
"I fucking hate niggers and spics and kykes... also, I use fame and wealth to sexually assault women. no, look, you misunderstood.. by niggers, spics, and kykes I just mean the bad ones *wink* and that stuff about the assaults? jjust locker room talk. All those women who said I did to them, those exact things I said I do to women, all liars."

I know nothing he said was that brazen or inflammatory but just because the guy back pedals on the shit, you take him at his word?

Quote:
I'd love to see an instance where he is remotely racist. No racist accusations were made until he was running for president. When he was a private citizen where was everyone at? Where is his donald sterling tapes, hos dog the bounty hunter mel gibson etc shit at?
He literally started the birther movement in 08. Are you kidding me.

Quote:
Im keeping an open mind with all of this.
you have an interesting idea of an open mind.
Quote:
As for the whole abortion shit, if he were to overturn it it would fall to the states. Are you going to pretend that some liberal states wont allow it? If you live in a state where it becomes outlawed which i doubt would happen but could you have the right to move to a state where its allowed
for someone who often talks about how poor he is you really don't seem to understand how being poor works.

Last edited by anime_boners; 10-25-2016 at 05:10 PM.
anime_boners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 06:46 PM   #28
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

he didn't start the birther movement.

http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinto...ther-movement/

to summarize^, some conservative weirdos brought it up online in 08, sent out email chain things, clinton supporters took ut and ran with it since he was up against hillary.

saying either of them started it is false. trump just championed it because he was dead set against obama and still is.

also i havent been poor in awhile. i make pretty good money now bruh, but i grew up poor, and somehow i was born in arizona, moved to and lived in florida until i was 8, and then moved to ohio and been here since. when you have reason to move you do it.

everything else you touched on is nonsense, its basically your assumptions vs. mine, and not facts. you even go to lengths to make up entire exaggerated statements to get your point across.

cmonson

i'm close minded though
Old 10-28-2016, 11:16 AM   #29
YDK
ghost in the matrix

Battle Record: 14-25

Champed
- Art of Writing League (x2)

YDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant future

Trump has been sued multiple times for not renting to African Americans, but I'm sure that has nothing to do with racism either and should be blamed on other people in his companies.
His father was arrested at a kkk rally but I'm sure it's just a coincidence and has nothing to do with Donald being racist either.
His companies have been sued more than just about any other big corporation by quite a wide margin but I'm sure that's just because he has more money and everyone knows you only get sued if you have money.
He has multiple sexual assault and rape accusations/lawsuits but those are old news and obviously just people trying to get money....even the 13 year old girls saying it.
His own lawyers are suing him and his own campaign workers have said publicly he is racist, a liar, treats everyone as lesser and extremely sexist and that they wish they hadn't supported him because he shouldn't be president....but I'm sure it's just Hillary paying people off.
He has gone back and forth with every single platform he has taken politically till he found the ones people liked, but I'm sure he's decisive and actually believes what he says.

I mean, it's not like any of this negative stuff is cold hard facts...it's all just opinions of people who actually know him so they probably all have ulterior motives or something because he's totally a great guy who loves everyone.

Old 10-29-2016, 03:07 AM   #30
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

okay so it's been obvious for a long time that trump was here to help hillary look better by comparison.

hillary will win regardless whether she actually gets more votes or not

so please, for the love of god, everybody vote green party so we can have a viable third choice next election

if you vote for either of these two you are literally wasting it.
boof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2016, 07:55 AM   #31
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

gary johnson>jill stein
Old 10-29-2016, 10:12 AM   #32
YDK
ghost in the matrix

Champed

YDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant future

Gary Johnson or jill Stein are both 10 times better. Let's argue over 2 good candidates instead of 2 idiots
Old 10-29-2016, 01:39 PM   #33
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

they only seem good because of the comparison, but they are dolts as well

i wish the libertarian party can get it together in 4 years. don't have people getting naked at the convention. quit being idiots. this was the perfect election and they blew it so bad.

the green party is too bleeding heart for me.

but yea if i was to vote it'd be gary johnson just cuz of policies. but i don't feel like legitimizing the broken system by casting my vote

i just took the time cuz i'm bored and filled out the isidewith thing again, this time in full, every single question they have on there, paid attention to the importance meter and clicked more options on every question. it gave me 83 percent gary johnson, 70 percent derek castle, 61 percent donald trump, 38 percent jill stein, 23 percent hillary clinton.

so basically it let me know there is no one to vote for

burn washington to the ground
Old 10-29-2016, 04:45 PM   #34
YDK
ghost in the matrix

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
they only seem good because of the comparison, but they are dolts as well

i wish the libertarian party can get it together in 4 years. don't have people getting naked at the convention. quit being idiots. this was the perfect election and they blew it so bad.

the green party is too bleeding heart for me.

but yea if i was to vote it'd be gary johnson just cuz of policies. but i don't feel like legitimizing the broken system by casting my vote

i just took the time cuz i'm bored and filled out the isidewith thing again, this time in full, every single question they have on there, paid attention to the importance meter and clicked more options on every question. it gave me 83 percent gary johnson, 70 percent derek castle, 61 percent donald trump, 38 percent jill stein, 23 percent hillary clinton.

so basically it let me know there is no one to vote for

burn washington to the ground
I did that poll thing too, mine was like 94% jill Stein and 85% Hillary (never happening) 60ish for Gary Johnson and trump was like 4% lmfao
Old 10-31-2016, 01:48 AM   #35
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

mine was 98 bernie and fuck the rest but

uh oh gary johnson is retarded lmao

no minimum wage? cool with tpp? fuck renewable energy because (paraphrasing) "the sun will engulf us all in a billion years anyways"? one big consumption tax? they asked him who his favorite foreign leader is and he literally couldn't name one.
Old 10-31-2016, 05:09 AM   #36
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

lol word man, all that considered i still prefer him to jill stein, who is retarded in her own right, which is why i referred to them both as dolts

it just comes down to policies and gary johnson and the libertarian party align with my views much more than the green party, which basically opposes all my views
Old 10-31-2016, 09:24 AM   #37
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

ahhh ol anti-vaxx, chemtrails supporting, ufo-believing, GMOs are rotting your brain, wifi is giving your kids cancer jill stein

lol @ you
Old 10-31-2016, 02:45 PM   #38
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

I wish Obama could be president another 8 years. Having a black president just feels right. Will go down as top 5 president in history.

Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2016, 05:33 PM   #39
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Lmfao
Old 11-01-2016, 04:05 AM   #40
boof

diode i hope you're not being serious

sounds like you've been watching too much john oliver