Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Open Mic Section
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 05-19-2014, 07:59 PM   #1
Mitch

Mitch has a brilliant futureMitch has a brilliant futureMitch has a brilliant futureMitch has a brilliant futureMitch has a brilliant futureMitch has a brilliant futureMitch has a brilliant futureMitch has a brilliant futureMitch has a brilliant futureMitch has a brilliant futureMitch has a brilliant future
Default Don't Trust A Skinny Cook

The simplicity of a skinny cook, winning at the cost of thinning weather fog forecast, spinning lead in cog worship, forewarn that a warden warped, worthy worse. Warsworn gallery gore flourishing hurrying past the breeze of immaculate trees that hatched from the seeds of a halogen capsule, holographic, hospice retreat with a garden of ed and a bar with a deep end, barter with leaves that harbor the treason, armistice, arm a stick, hug the wind with arms of sticks and repeatedly reach for the sun so the leaves can suck up the particles, sift the salvaged gasses all light for monoxide, toss the oxygen before night fall and the walls rise for next attempt, redemption cycles, self exempt from sentence viral so why attempt to flesh an idol out of tin, tinker time a rhythm, father slipped inside the midden, the mouse crept about the house and fell down, syndrome kitten hell hound, window psilocybin, pride down, spring a winter with white out, remember my genetics for the fallout. Going all out from the inside, with insight that could tip the global mean with a big smile, my soul is clean as the feet in my gritlines, I'll streamline a beeline through a stripline, trip wired.
Old 05-19-2014, 08:00 PM   #2
Mitch

Mitch has a brilliant futureMitch has a brilliant futureMitch has a brilliant futureMitch has a brilliant futureMitch has a brilliant futureMitch has a brilliant futureMitch has a brilliant futureMitch has a brilliant futureMitch has a brilliant futureMitch has a brilliant futureMitch has a brilliant future

ill feed if u feed, i should feed more, sry
Old 05-19-2014, 08:00 PM   #3
DexLabb
song genius

DexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDexLabb drags down this site on a Masaii-level

hot fiya
Old 05-19-2014, 08:01 PM   #4
Mitch

thx dex, glad u enjoy
Old 05-19-2014, 08:34 PM   #5
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
The simplicity of a skinny cook, winning at the cost of thinning weather fog forecast, spinning lead in cog worship, forewarn that a warden warped, worthy worse. Warsworn gallery gore flourishing hurrying past the breeze of immaculate trees that hatched from the seeds of a halogen capsule, holographic, hospice retreat with a garden of ed and a bar with a deep end, barter with leaves that harbor the treason, armistice, arm a stick, hug the wind with arms of sticks and repeatedly reach for the sun so the leaves can suck up the particles, sift the salvaged gasses all light for monoxide, toss the oxygen before night fall and the walls rise for next attempt, redemption cycles, self exempt from sentence viral so why attempt to flesh an idol out of tin, tinker time a rhythm, father slipped inside the midden, the mouse crept about the house and fell down, syndrome kitten hell hound, window psilocybin, pride down, spring a winter with white out, remember my genetics for the fallout. Going all out from the inside, with insight that could tip the global mean with a big smile, my soul is clean as the feet in my gritlines, I'll streamline a beeline through a stripline, trip wired.

This showed not only a definitive mastery of conceptual complexity....but also a sickening flow scheme I am impressed. Real talk. That alliteration was sick in the beginning and the psilocybin and fall of line was cool word choice and concept.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote