Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 06-26-2015, 12:25 PM   #61
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veritas the invincible View Post
Watch.

you are for the process that will exterminate mankind.

yet you say you do not condone it (lol)

yet you blame the eventual extinction of man on religion (your words)

yet this religion espouses the practice that will lead to the continuation of man kind. i.e. man woman having babies.

fair>?
completely insane how my lesbian SIL and her partner had my niece with her partner's eggs and a donor's sperm and now are about to have another baby with her eggs and the same donor's sperm.

BABBY CAN ME MADE WITHOUT INTERCOURSE OMG!
Old 06-26-2015, 12:26 PM   #62
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

ABOMINATIONS^
Old 06-26-2015, 12:27 PM   #63
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
ABOMINATIONS^
In truth, they probably won't all grow up to paint cars and make beats
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2015, 12:29 PM   #64
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

they will grow up and make decorative bows and ribbons that they will fail to sell and turn to a life of crime

THEY NEED TO FIND JESUS BEFORE THE RAPTURE
Old 06-26-2015, 12:29 PM   #65
Mr. J
The Clown Prince

Battle Record: 35-45

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Mr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant future

V.....are you a religious man by choice or were you raised into it?

this must be known
Old 06-26-2015, 12:29 PM   #66
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
it was directed at you bro.because while I appreciate the sentiment of your post, the unnecessary mention of the ongoing karaoke saga seemed needy.
When people saying I'm the problem because of the ongoing karaoke saga are being way more closed minded than my humor I'm gonna say something

Attacking gay marriage is more bigotry than trolling with no actual Haye behind it and so is insulting people's religious beliefs

But it's whatever
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2015, 12:30 PM   #67
Mr. J
The Clown Prince

Battle Record: 35-45

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Mr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
because they either aren't persecuted for it or fear for their lives to come out with it
EXACTLY!!!

you deserve reps......just not mine
Old 06-26-2015, 12:30 PM   #68
Plot

Battle Record: 26-32

Plot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant future

The problem isn't the gays, the problem is marriage being religious.
The union of 2 people in our society with its legal ramifications should not be attached to anything religious. As is stands I am against gay marriage because it is against that scripture, but I'm more against marriage being attached to scripture in the first place.
Plot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2015, 12:31 PM   #69
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

scripture means nothing when it comes to our laws
philosophy.
Old 06-26-2015, 12:32 PM   #70
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
It would be fair, if I were to assume like you do, that the foregoing of religion implies that the entire world would turn homosexual. it wouldn't. it isn't. and there's nothing to support such a fallacious claim. Now, if you'd like to discuss the topic in the realms of reality, I'll gladly continue.

I was hoping you would say that. Of course the world wouldn't turn gay if religion was removed silly.

But the reality is that it is all those religious people who are keeping humanity moving along. Not the homosexuals...because they are the last generation of their blood line if they practice this for life. Fair?

So your claim that religious people would bring about the end of mankind is erroneous and impossible on the biological level...fair?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2015, 12:33 PM   #71
Diode
PR's Finest

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plot View Post
The problem isn't the gays, the problem is marriage being religious.
The union of 2 people in our society with its legal ramifications should not be attached to anything religious. As is stands I am against gay marriage because it is against that scripture, but I'm more against marriage being attached to scripture in the first place.
MARRIAGE IS NOT A RELIGIOUS CREATION. GO BACK TO THE LLB HOF.
Old 06-26-2015, 12:34 PM   #72
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
I was hoping you would say that. Of course the world wouldn't turn gay if religion was removed silly.

But the reality is that it is all those religious people who are keeping humanity moving along. Not the homosexuals...because they are the last generation of their blood line if they practice this for life. Fair?

So your claim that religious people would bring about the end of mankind is erroneous and impossible on the biological level...fair?
so by your definition, those who adopt are unholy and incapable of keeping humanity moving along because their "blood line" (LOL LOL THIS ISN'T 12TH CENTURY ENGLAND LOL) is ended?
Old 06-26-2015, 12:34 PM   #73
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

Well, if some religious nutbag blows a nuke because he believes some infidels need to die, and resulting warfare and fallout ensues, a big dent is going to be made on the biological level.

fair?
philosophy.
Old 06-26-2015, 12:36 PM   #74
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
scripture means nothing when it comes to our laws

you sure? because the whole seperation of church and state seems very nonsensical. The government removes teh seperation wheneve they see it fit for their particluar agendas. case in point...marriage.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 06-26-2015, 12:37 PM   #75
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Well, if some religious nutbag blows a nuke because he believes some infidels need to die, and resulting warfare and fallout ensues, a big dent is going to be made on the biological level.

fair?

We first need to establish that Christianity is not a religeon but a fellowship. WHat you just described was Islam...which is a religion.

I am against religeon.

fair>
Old 06-26-2015, 12:37 PM   #76
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

marriage predates your religion - edit fellowship
philosophy.
Old 06-26-2015, 12:38 PM   #77
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
you sure? because the whole seperation of church and state seems very nonsensical. The government removes teh seperation wheneve they see it fit for their particluar agendas. case in point...marriage.
in which v the psych major has no idea what the establishment clause is.
Old 06-26-2015, 12:39 PM   #78
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
MARRIAGE IS NOT A RELIGIOUS CREATION. GO BACK TO THE LLB HOF.

wrong. And up until a couple hundred years ago, marriage was solidied and documented in the family bible. not a state issued marriage certificate.
Old 06-26-2015, 12:39 PM   #79
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
wrong. And up until a couple hundred years ago, marriage was solidied and documented in the family bible. not a state issued marriage certificate.
lol

LOL

Lollllllllll

roflllzzzzz

dying here. take a basic anthropology course, k?
Old 06-26-2015, 12:39 PM   #80
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
marriage predates your religion - edit fellowship

Bro how...my "fellowship" starts with the Garden of Eden...with the first marriage. smh.

Tags
<- this one first hopefully, 6/26 forever - des, bags *read* my battle -des, death to all fucking faggots, den full of cum, des likey da cock, des lowkey gay, des luv man milk, destroying hairy bungholes, judes nude wit dudes, mid tier forever luv gays, queer guy for jude's eye, reading rainbow - des, ur ignorant as fuck - des, weslely pipes digestive strife, yo bags plz vote-des