Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 06-29-2015, 02:44 PM   #1
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future
Default Shadow Boxing Magazine vol1 #1. Round1 Wrap Up (with video)

Intro

Welcome to the second round of NC first ever Shadow Boxing tournament. Thank you to everyone who stuck with us throughout that first round bcuz I know alot of ya'll didn't know what to expect but showed faith in me. I appreciate that shit because I've flunked out of MODing a few tourneys in the past. I just think I am in a way better place now, and should be able to be reliable if not damn right punctual. Straight to the heart of the issue here, showing and voting. YO, good shit to those who got me there stuff early, and even just for getting it in period I got love for ya'll. Ya'll niggas who left me hanging, cool. Whatever. I'm keeping a list of ya'll niggas. Alot of people who were not even in the tourney voted.. that's bigtime. I will be feeding and voting on anything ya'll involved in every time I remember to.

But yo, alot of tough battles in round 1 man. I wish I could advance everybody or at least have a losers bracket. Cred, Des, Spree, Unfuk, Mr.J and Greed all had fire. And I know Art was just knocking his rust off. Shoutout to these guys for bringing there A game real talk. I hope to see more of the same in round 2, get your verses in fast because the first verse is getting those +2 votes which CAN and WILL make a difference in the later rounds trust me.

I got what feels like alot to get to in this mag, because the week was BUSY AS FUCK. Man.. its exciting to see the site revolving around actual writing as opposed to "Dear Diary" threads. Yo, do ya'll remember Masaii? Pure faggot. I know you reading this Masaii you can come back now b. You will always be a bitch ass wallaby rider, but whatever. Your exile has been served. Back on point lol we got the Lime Green Poet Society popping off which seems very cool. Wadup @Vulgar. You guys should all go check it out. We also have Fight Night v2 lurking in the backround once I see enough people on at one time I will open a sign ups and shit will go down. For those that don't know these tournaments start and end within an hr or so. It's a different format and some fun. Check the forum at the top of the site if your curious.

I've rambled let's move on..
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 03:00 PM   #2
Hush
NJ Devil

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Battle Reviews pt 1.

Muff vs Des

Yo, I want to jump straight into this was cuz cot dayum was this motherfucker a barn burner. A slobbaknocka as Good Ole J.R would say. Tbh I don't think the battle was as close or entertaining as the fallout. Cuz BOYYY did Muff lose his shit AGAIN in this one. I feel kind of responsible cuz once I read the verse BEFORE I posted it or even knew who I'd put him against... I was like FWEWWW. That Home Alone line fucked me up man. That shit was fucking hard. So I PM'd Muff like yo my nigga BARS. Silly me. Cuz once Muff got one vote against him that shit fucked his snail mind up. Nigga like Hush said BARS how could I not get 10000 votes? Listen bro.. this for everybody. I HAVE ALWAYS HAD BAD TASTE IN TXT. Or at least liked different bars than the masses. ALWAYS. But yea. I will go into a full break down of the battle now.. just saying. Almost DQd both these niggas a few times but end up saying FUCKIT. Perfect battle. These two deserve each other. Oh haha@ BB and Bags trying to troll vote.. ya'll sad.

Muff
Ya wife is Bashful. She said You fuck like a lifeless statue
I'll do her Dirty. Get her to Suck on Balls like Dyson Vaacums
I guess them Dyson vacs got the balls on the bottom right? Shit still a vacuum suck line so I'm like nawl
Faggot .you actin scrappy then I'm clappin the k
Nigga get sour. I'll leave your Head Smoking like Warhead Packaging Back in the Days
BANG BANG BANG.. shitlikedat.. Nah but I fuxks with this heavy
this shit is like a "We Can Do it" poster so don't ignore
Coz if This Bitch Pulls Out an Arm n Flexes Ima Get Militant n Go To War
fire. It's a bit vague or out there, but its not a reach. I actually got one of them posters at my girl spot.. good shit
you are coward Enveloped. I'll leave u powerless fella
See you Rose..Doors Opened up for you...n Now you gettin Dropped no Disney's Tower of Terror
its aight. but its like so over worded iunno man
I'll mollywop ur cuzin. Get top while ur mommy's sulking
Catch you home alone n make you slap yourself like Macaulay Culkin
cant believe this line stirred so much shit, i fuq with it
Give ur bitch that looong dick. There's no replacing the charm
I'll Adder To my Stable When I Infiltrate n Put My Snake In Her Barn
eh, dont even make sense bro.. its too fucking convuluted for what?

Destroyer
go away. nobody likes u. lime green's for elites & ur far from nice
I know u flushed ur DNS ***he but trust me, ur still posting on the wrong site
fire.. this is prolly better than all muff shit cuz its compact and fuxking forceful
I'm Mad Dog, I'll Rama clip and spray til ur face gone
the room will clear out when the cans go off, call that gettin my Raid on
whats rama clip mean? whateva.. the punch itself was cool. nothing crazy
des is a straight rock star. and bottom line is ur fake, not hard.
tough as woman's prison - I call u orange is the new black... u ain't got bars
a prison bar line? i dont give a fuck what u do to it.. not feeling
des is comin for u clown, like I didn't like u cause u brown
hozier throat down with cold rounds & u be singing take me to church til they take the Roof down
who?what? no.. not but forrea who?
I'm so nuts. u wanna throw lead w/des? ur in no luck
I'll give u a hollow point hairdo, & bring a new meaning to the bowl cut
bro I feel like u was reading the shooter article and just forced bars
it's simple so pay attention, if u even step in d's direction
u better get to Halton, like uh-oh's latest self-titled beat collection
barely a diss bland and just not good. look at ur first line and this one ya know?

Muff got it easily imo. Des first line was killer. One more of those could of changed tides.

Junto vs Tic

Looking back this could of been a rematch of the battle these two just had in the Key Grand Prix finals. I didn't notice that til just now which is pretty cool. When they did meet in that Finals Jun took the W, and Tic had a taste of vengeance here tying the series 1-1 to my knowledge here on NC. Does that say Tic is better at generics and Jun better at personals? Does it matter when you know who your opponent is or was it a any given Sunday situation? Both these dudes are pretty dope and I am eager to see the tie breaker.. Onto the bars..

Junto
You made it here by no luck. Hush set ya up to get punk'd now you queer.
way to go... read below, it's the suggested route to send you the fuck outta here.
I legit dont get this, its kinda worded like a riddle to me.. iunno man.. say that out loud. it just not situated in a way anybody speaks to me
I bet you saw my name & puked. Ima see yours like Ha, what a corny fruit...
My name ring out in my city nigga. When urs sounds its wit harmonicas & joyful flute
eh, not a great diss here man. felt lazy, not sting, not creative.. just a meh flip
U dont shoot outside of ranges on ur birthday. One punch'd put a crack in ur face
& only time 'lead out'? is after I drop u wit that jab & ur girl takin me back to her place
ok, wording kinda dont work, but I dont want to be so picky, this is aight
Fuck cares who ball in the tourney farther when ur chicks such a slutty partner
I pick baby girl up right now... she'd take the mic in front of erryone like Curry daughter
punch fire, its old now, but it was relevant when u sent it, but yo. read ut setup b, that shit is barely fucking legible.. say it man, it sounds retarded, its not how humans format sentences
I fight the best - aim for the jaw and give this fool one right & left
And it'll be an early breaking that'd only be acceptable on license tests
man u not doing it here bro, not gonna lie this light as fuck.. a early breaking? u cant create cliches dude
When u play life like chess you win early - now I could get rich wit past dues
...only moves u been makin is a rotation between your bed fridge & bathroom
weak

Tic
When it comes to text, put a stop to it cuz ya not legit
You come w/ such Horrible Scripts, it could make Jurassic World into an Oscar flick
nice. breathe of fresh air on the wording, setup merged perfect. u can say it and it sounds normal.. this tight LOTB so far
This wannabe homie sucks, to beat me you better pony up
My Style is dope. You've struggled to come into your own like a lonely Muff
lol yuck
I'll kill you quick - Put you in a Grave for not actin right
& once you Meet the Dirt, it'll be you'n that Bitch Forever like Married Life
nah man this not doing much
I'll Vent my anger & trust ya life'll end, bet it square
When part of you Circulates evenly in every room like Central Air
ok this creative as fuck man, good shit. this bang
He talks a lot til the heater's aimed & he'll start chokin instantly
'N when the gun go off? That's Chamber Music that could rival Beethoven's symphonies
nah, chill on the gun lines it aint for everybody man
I'm not Often Around, my schedule's a tangled maze
But I'll show Availability when I use one to cover ya mangled face
nah

Yeah, Tic got this one fairly easily. Iunno what happened. Last time you battled Tic seemed like his verse was fatigued. This time Junto seemed to suffer the same fate. Like I said earlier round 3 between these two should be sick.

Allen Knight vs Cred

Allen Knight and Cred are two of my favs. It sucks these two had to meet in the first round because I always love an opportunity to read an extra verse from either of them. Allen usually has that gritty reference heavy style with a bit of horrorcore, while Cred can be a bit of the same with a lil more shoot you in your face. I actually didn't really feel Allens verse, oh Dafuq a Immortan? I will be calling you Gotham Knight from here on in... but yea.. Lets see them bahrz

Allen Knight
gotta Tre pound aimed at ur skull, dont doubt it sucker
cuz hollows from the Tragus thru one side of ur fuckin ear & out the other
I'm sitting here about to google Tragus but then Im just like fuckit, nah.. not gonna. I get the trey just wp. but bro.. iuno not feeling cuz it seems really obscure
ur a faggot that loves cock, i fuckin hate this joke
u sucked Tumenov & let'em take u from the back like a rear naked choke
is tumenov a gay dude or a mma fighter? iunno. I'll go with ok for argument sake here
i stay blowin out ppl in battles..TKO, in text ima great
u neva been Upton of votes, u get smashed everytime u step to the plate
a baseball player right? too reference heavy off the back and the wps all seemed forced
u'll get headshots w/ the AR, faggot it'll rip ur core
spray Utilize pop out ur sockets & u cant use them fuckin shits no more
ok wp, wording is off a bit, well alot, cud and shud of been alot doper
ya trash & its known, i'll do this lame all greezy
u cant win Witcher wack shit & i'll beat u like a video game on easy
this was a wp that didnt really work but was still really dope to me
gotta cannon pressed to ur chest, rippin this hack mean
fuck usin brass Nux, i'll spary till ur heart explodes like a Mad Max scene
didnt see the movie but this line seems lazy and light man. wtf is up with this verse

Cred

Known gunner, 44 bulldog bustin thats chrome thunder
Bitch I'll have u tryna stay away from dese Wolves like da Road Runner
light but ok opener
I'm dat hard, on top wit greats? Pfft u cudn't get dat far
Bitch u been a Cat in da Bck so long u cud rival the trunk on the new Jaguar
eh, barely if anything, wording is keeping it clean tho
Damn dis fake, load da ladder & I'm blamin eight
Cuz I got a Taurus dat aint made by Ford, wit shots firing so fast u cnt Escape
ok, taurus dat aint made by ford is fire, the escape part felt forced and tacked on, line could of been colder but u rushed it and took the easy road imo
I'm dumpin mre lead, come right bck if u aint on the floor dead
Da banger'll leave u no choice but to Quit life wen da Forfeit right in front ur forehead
fire
I'm sick bro, I got bitches for days & can guarantee u dnt get hoes
Wit a mug dat fukin big, ur head cuda been in da hand of dude in da pic roast
na
U ain't bred right, I bang my gang wen I'm grippin da lead tight
Cuz I'll start clickin dat Eagle wit my Flag wrapped around it like I'm refreshin da website
don demarco

This one was cut and dry for me. Cred got this. Voters didnt agree. Maybe all those nameplays that missed for me were really really dope if you got them. Whatever. Allen got the win, where Cred did get some votes so regardless I think ya'll both put on here. Competitive battle frfr. I need to see that rematch tho.

Greed vs Strikta

Yo @Greed you will forever be a real legit dude in my book bro. Got your verse in first, got all your votes in, competed in the roast. Asked for the bye and when I gave you the +2 votes instead you never complained. That shit goes along way to show this mans true charachter. And he NEVER conforms. Ya'll look at that as a negative, but at this point to me its his strength. Greed aka Pryde you a cool dude man, you never let none of these niggas phase you and I respect that. Strik lol can't believe this nigga even showed. I appreciate it cuz I have a feeling if it wasn't my tourney nigga wasnt showing. AND he only sent 10 lines haha Strik you motherfucker you.

Greed
Better show me some respect b4 i take ur bitches and leave
You MUST of thought you were battling someone else cause i KNOW that verse wasnt written for me
LOVVVVVVVe this angle, suprised no one else took it, the line fell flat but the angle is dope
Bro you getting crazy? Fuck the hands ill grab a cleaver
Im thinking u dont know who the fuck you talking to.. then realized i dont even know either
eh not a diss but again very clever route to take, you just got lost
Do whatever, shady tactics wont get u the top spot
Idc how hard u spiderman still gonna take you to the doc ock
spied or man? spied her man? iunno but it dont work, then take u to the doc ock gets tacked on and it all gets worst
On the web u think u fly.... clearly u've smoked fire
The netcees u as a burden but not cause u a dope writer
really? this is just so fucking no dude. its old. done, wack, no no no
You aint even close to me, in this game u cant stop me bruh
A stones throw away? Boy that Far Rock would have karaoke whole hood with binoculars
good concept again, maybe ur best line all in all
Nigga yo dick inactive.. u've never had blessings from a real ho
If your degenerate action its only from being a sexually awkward weirdo
or this one, these were better.. ur styke is almost awkward to a fault tho bro

Strikta
It's a party for idgaf, & blades'll be leavin' ya neck drippin
Have my knife in ya shindig til' ya leg's off then I'd beat u to death w/ it
Yo did u grab one of ur old lines take "someones name" out add "idgaf" and just use it as ur opener.. if yes was this battle from 02? if yes thats ur only excuse for this shit lmao
Dat pale ho of urs so ugly I hope sun rays hit til she toast
She be working for tan lines.. & I'll have her sucking dick for some dope
firrrrrrrrre. kal yen tay boy
I'm Daniel Day-Lewis, fuck dis nerd cuz he gay..
..There Will Be Blood, nigga
& u bein wack as fuck always in Plainview like a drunken murderous rage
nah
My movement is raw, stupid, da banger gets used til u fall
Only light on ya feet when dem red beams aimed at ya shoes so u'd crawl
this shit right hea man.. wooo
U losin dis dog, & I'd duct tape ya girl b4 my penis slip in
Have her mouth occupied so to speak & so to speak she'd need permission
nice

Yeah, this was straight foward as they come. Greed did his numbers but Strik had two real hard haymakers, I mean like KO blows man. Those two lines turned the tables fast and sealed the deal here IMHO. Voters felt the same.
Old 06-29-2015, 03:10 PM   #3
Hush
NJ Devil

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Top 10 Punchlines in order aka shitlikedat

10. ya trash & its known, i'll do this lame all greezy
u cant win Witcher wack shit & i'll beat u like a video game on easy- Allen Knight

9. Fuck cares who ball in the tourney farther when ur chicks such a slutty partner
I pick baby girl up right now... she'd take the mic in front of erryone like Curry daughter- Junto

8. You livin a fantasy lifestyle, hes NEVER placed his hands on triggers,
Listen; If you’re EVER holdin Atreyu copped the never ending story action figure. - Dre/Amen

7. Faggot .you actin scrappy then I'm clappin the k
Nigga get sour. I'll leave your Head Smoking like Warhead Packaging Back in the Days- Muffy

6. go away. nobody likes u. lime green's for elites & ur far from nice
I know u flushed ur DNS ***he but trust me, ur still posting on the wrong site- Destroyer

5. New Tourney!? But don't get excited cause you're eliminated punk
Only time we'll see u in the Shadows is when ur friends are getting jumped- M.Sho

4. molotov cocktails will kill ya if u continue talking that shit...
throw bottles at ya & then dump u in the water. u'd think i was launching a ship - Sn00p

3. My movement is raw, stupid, da banger gets used til u fall
Only light on ya feet when dem red beams aimed at ya shoes so u'd crawl - Strikta

2. U ain't bred right, I bang my gang wen I'm grippin da lead tight
Cuz I'll start clickin dat Eagle wit my Flag wrapped around it like I'm refreshin da website- Cred

1. Snipe u from long range, post up near ur residence..
i wont need endoscopic cameras for me to watch his bloodstream thru a special lens. - Infiltrate
Old 06-29-2015, 03:12 PM   #4
Hush
NJ Devil

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Around the Site/ What's Poppin sLime?!?

I want to take a second here to give props where they are deserved. @Sharp you are kicking fucking as per usual with the NBL. I couldn't forget Allen who is doing his part week in and week out. I have been proposing .5 extra votes for getting your verses in early in the NBL. Just throwing that out there so you guys are aware that you could be seeing this in the future. If you don't see it in the NBL you WILL see it in tourneys that I will be running. So heads up. Don't miss the Champ match this week in the NBL which features Karaoke and Ill Nik-A. Shit should be sick.

On the Open Mic tip the movement is still going strong thanks to a fucking amazing backbone of awesome writers that we have hanging around, and time to time actually writing. Shadow Boxing competitor Mr J will be facing off against OM legend @dead man in a grudge match. Just for tagging him. Hopefully he don't body me next for tagging him here.

We also have the Martyrs to an Abstract Cause tournament ripping and tearing its way through topical glory (holes). They are currently in the Semi Finals and I would like you to know what we ARE ACCEPTING VOTES IN THIS TOURNEY TOWARDS NBL. Dudes are creative as fuck, and always mind blowing.

I also noticed netcees own Merc aka Mike Wrecka trying to drum up some interest for a audio tournament. This should and needs to happen, but only if we all support it and follow it to the end. Wait, so they are actually going to read there text verses on beats? LOL nerds.

And last but not least.. for the real men. Those who have forsaken microphones for touchscreens and keyboards. The holy grail of being on Netcees too much... FIGHT NIGHT. Yeah man, I want to bring keystyle battles back. This is where you think quick, write quick, and get your feedback just as fast. No pre writing so it's more relaxed and dare I say more fun. Keep your eye out for these sign ups fellas.
Old 06-29-2015, 03:14 PM   #5
Hush
NJ Devil

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Artificial vs Dre

Art is a really chill dude from back in the day, problem is his boarding style and verses seem to still be stuck "back in the day". Amen/Dre had that issue but once he got in his groove he adapted perfectly. I think this matchup is cool because if Art can find his footing like Dre did it will be another powerful addition to the NC roster. Lets go to the breakdown.

Artificial

Imma true player tho, gotta beat the girls off with a stick...
While u should stick to beating off to girls who don't even know u exist.
I liked this a bit more than others did apparently, it was swagged out but it didnt slap
Im being honest kid, u look monstrous..
On the flip...
You should stick to beating off on girls who haven't regained consciousness.
ehh iunno man its missing the edge
U racist faggit, everything bout u a lie, believe it...
Cause when his family feud..u hosting a tall bald black guy the reason.
nah bro this is weak
Imma seasoned vet, been thru many a campaign n go hard...
Only one this dude been thru was riding 'round stickn signs in ur front yard.
another line that falls flat on the agression .. no sting
I put this square in a hole when the heater pops...
U hear the pop when i put a hole in this square..speaker box.
nah
Shadow boxing? I'm heavy handed, got the right cocked...
Fight u in rain or snow..then leave u bleeding in it like the nights watch.
nah

Dre
You livin a fantasy lifestyle, hes NEVER placed his hands on triggers,
Listen; If you’re EVER holdin Atreyu copped the never ending story action figure.
this is tough
I got gun bars for days, but only need hands to leave son scar’d & maimed,
My fist’ll roll your frame so quick, it’ll put ANY high performance car to shame.
ehh this dont really hit on the target
His chick a hoe & BEEN AROUND, but he think her sex is bomb or hot… shit,
Your girls pussy’s such a joke, when she spreads a circus tent an clowns hop out it.
wording was clean. concept was not all that
I stay beaten dudes, so this geek is through once I bring the heat to you,
It’s ironic, I always got my face ‘n a pussy… & HUSH put you in line to be eaten too.
trash
You love MMA? HA! I’ve molded greats, 1 swift kick’ll cause bones to break,
1st, I’m catch you w/ a leg sweep & take your Cavs out the game like Golden State.
this is nice.
My flows insane… you just wack & a clown that’ll get smashed to the ground,
Honestly, if He be G, Bz? that’s the feelin female’s get when this faggots around.
lmaoooaoa .. nah.. forced

Dre's worst line were on par with Arts best. I'm not saying that to clown.. I'm saying that bcuz thats how close Art is to finding the mark. Dre just landed here where as Art really didnt' so it was a quick KO.

Infiltration vs Mr J.

These are my fav kind of battles because there is no underdog. Two unknowns on the battle field. Equal ground type shit. No pre concieved notions no bias no nothing. Just the bars. So lets jump right in

Infiltration

Here's one universal fact for proof you NEVER get chicks..
The shortest distance between two points is a straight line....that measures your dick.
ok. this is a legit punch. it hits . awkward punch style
As a man tonight a steak & blowjob are two things I have in life...
While ur favorite cowboy strip is replayin matthew mconaughey's scene in magic mike.
lol ok better
Throw punches like sons fighting over a will... i dont give a fuck
Cuz after I pass over these rights... the left shit will split you up.
light but not a total miss
Whores run in ur family. this facts true ya'll
Fuck a name n phone#, moms got a family crest of a penis on a bathroom wall.
funny but nah not a real hit
Snipe u from long range, post up near ur residence..
i wont need endoscopic cameras for me to watch his bloodstream thru a special lens.
damn, damn damn damn damn.. the fuck man. this shit retared
alias? nah...skills is what shadow boxin bout to decide.
I got a burds eye view of the tourney...n I can see em flippin my shit a few weeks down the line.
lol @Orc this nigga mad for iunno y. line wack tho

Mr. J
I bet you thought the finals was in arms reach til' you saw me..
claim to be the best, then run out of talent, you a Lebron meme
ehh
blame your squad b, they hyped you from the home bleachers fam
you young in the mind, so I'll drop this shadow just like Peter Pan
this is clean
you couldn't beat the man even before he shows...of course he knows
a majority of his time is gleefully spent waiting by the glory hole!
nah
your shits lame, quit playin', you'll be remembered as a joke shit stain
I'm throwing shots in the darkness & they still hittin' you like Rick James
haha ok nice
I'll tear down your wife, your house, your life & your board of supporters
while you sit there in silence waiting for answers like Dora the Explorer
dont get it
I gotta thank you for the pass though, this whole things been delightful
so keep thinking you ill nika, cause your box suffered from a menstrual cycle
@ill nik-a lol the fuck yall dissin ppl in ur closers for

Shoutout to Mr J for using the double spaced line style, I haven't seen that in FOREVER. Since Richard Hennesey on illy. This battle lived up to the hype I created for it in my mind. Both brung something different and landed hits. Infil had the hottest line I read in a long while, voters gave it to him. Interested to see what else he can bring.

Killing Spree vs Murda Sho

Murda Murda Kill Kill. The battle of homicide apparently. Murda been the big dog for a hot minute around here now. With little to nothing left to prove all Sho got left is to finishing cementing his legacy. Kill is the exact opposite, young, hungry, on the come up. The yin and the yang collide, so to speak.

Killing Spree
I said...
This girl shine? Laughs! Let's see u proceed to push me
U involved wit shadow box makes sense cos w/a light on u? All we see is pussy
sick, dope way to kick a verse off imo
Ya girls got hurricane pussy, my god cock str8 move up her skirt
She all about this D. Storm..so bad if I cut her off she'll shoot up a church
this sorta dont make sense to me, and by sort of I mean at all. I get how u try to set it up, but the storm part came out of nowhere to me. dont see the connection so the punch aint connect
I'm nice, put ya on ice when a str8 from me rock ya spinal
... Wen the Black Hawks shoot?
Ppl will raise Cups outa respect & this ain't the hockey finals
pretty cool
Kick In ya door son. U a waste of space, ya face break from a forearm
Truth be told, ya game is so wack Hush won't even create a forum!
lol why diss me tho.. nah this a miss
U a lame & weak. Believe it's nothing to put ya life down
Ya not Fresh or ILL,But ya life will resemble RB's staff...right now
u would do well to not mention ppl who 90 percent of our members have no clue are.
Hammer wit hands cos I'm a dangerous man, U'll stand, rocked
My bars sharp! Wonder if they Ken Slice? U got as much luck as shamrock
ok relevant when u dropped it, but kinda flat so it falls double flat now

Murda Sho
I said yo...

New Tourney!? But don't get excited cause you're eliminated punk
Only time we'll see u in the Shadows is when ur friends are getting jumped
don demarco horn
Relentless with the pump, u'll fall so hard they'd have to view u with the Richter
Guns would make him hush and that's the best chance for you to be a victor
ok cool flip
Let's say u have facial hair, don't talk like u're bad cause I'm the coldest to pricks
Unloading the clip put bullets all in your stache like a gold digging bitch
eh, and I JUST SAW a stache line last week so def no
Fake thugs on the Net with gun bars are a no-no cause u're sorry
I'll hit ur home bro and come piss on u like the logo for Safari
naw
Then wait for u to call homies, aim the 9 at them & murk those hoes still
Get rid of those kids as you in vitamin like birth control pills
reeeeeach
Ur verses are like Kimbo vs Shamrock so opt to duck now...
Cause if u don't keep a hold on em my nigga u'll get knocked the fuck out!
ok better than his version honestly, but still eh

Zip Him Up!!

Sho outbarred dude here. Kill showed alot of promise and had some cool stuff, but has some bad habits from battling in the waste land that he needs to shake off. Losing to Sho is no shame involved, and Kill displayed some good skills in the process.

Snoop vs Unfuktiwable

I wish Unfukwitable would change his name to Fukwit, if only because that shit is a mouthful. LOL Nah but forreal Unfuk been one of the guys I been scouting the last few weeks and DUDE IS NICE. Yeah, I fucks with dude man, he on the come up hard. Snoop was in that position long ago. But he far from it now and is sort of at the mountain top. Thats the interesting thing cuz many have made it to the top, but very few have been able to remain for long. Remaining is what makes you great. I also think Snoop is in desperate need of a name change. Especially since dude is LEGIT TOP TIER, and that name is newb as fuck, its so newb it has two 0s in it. This is not a diss. THIS IS REAL FACTS. LOL Snoop coolest dude alive but yea, name sucks cocks.

Sn00p
no prediction has HIS name in it. no matter what he threatens to do
so see him in a glass ball? only if he's rolling around w/ a mutant t rex on the loose
very creative. nice dude
spread parts of ur body all over after i take 'em out
home is where the heart is... i guess ur liver, kidneys & lungs are vagrant now
nah i dont like it
& ur girl hates u. it seems u weren't even trying w/ that whore, brah...
while i had that pussy so wet, it was proclaimed illegal & got fined in california
ok, but it really not a good line, girl disses are eh, and this wasnt stellar by any means
molotov cocktails will kill ya if u continue talking that shit...
throw bottles at ya & then dump u in the water. u'd think i was launching a ship
fire.
& ur family will know what's up w/ all the fingers & toes that i send
it's cut off, but they get the message. shit looks like the PM problems all over again
jahahaha this is dope relevant and current, good shit bro
couldn't care less about the competition. nbl power rankings show i'm the first
so no, i don't know who i'm battling. & THAT won't change w/ hush posting the verse
NICE, i was waiting for someone to kill this angle all tourney. finally on the last battle, thx snoop

Unfukwitable
If I hear another kid story, I'll have the choppa pourin;
All u'll see is a bear'll blow on'em, til it reminds u of Poppas porridge.
na
U walking around w/ $1000? I'll take that & watch u & ya girl cry;
Then bounce w/ a rack so fast, I'll be the face of Hooters worldwide.
nice
Deaths around the corner & u got season passes;
Run &I'm sqeezin ratchets;
U'll 'get opened up after u Book'.. Thats a cliche secret passage!
this shit hard
My Nine holds 30 shots, why lie...
The clip? I left it hangin, Like I ain't return a high-five
fire, but not for here, this aint even a diss to him man, it can be a good line but a bad battle line if u catch my drift
Ya craft is weak, ya bars is lame & u're straight stupid;
Ur career's so trans-parent, Bruce Jenners kids can relate to it.
lol thats a old wp but ur flip did it justice
I know mafia crews that'll do dirt, this losers screwed,
I got mob-ties, U're just gonna need one of those for your funeral.
same as above, its not ur fault these concepts are old to me, and ur doing a good job wording them, i am sure u never saw them cuz most them archives been gone for awhile just saying.. if it seems easy its easy, but again this is a new generation and I cant fault u guys bcuz i read athousand battles still it will lose to lines i never read most the time, this is why alot of ppl try to go personal or current, i dont like to do either, and in this tourney u barely can, im just spouting bullshit

This battle was raw man, both these two dudes could have easily went to the second round against different comp. But it wasn't the case here and we had a Finals match round 1. Snoop took the gold as predicted but Fuk challenged him every step of the way.
Old 06-29-2015, 03:21 PM   #6
Hush
NJ Devil

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Netcees Picture Roast

Muff
Lmao @ these uglees on a date.. Can't take it I'm done
think he has good Taste in women? Nahhh his chin is just Shaped like a Tongue
I mean ur face is just damn. But The bitch takes the cake w/ the pan
how she half Asian n her teeth overlap like tectonic plates in Japan
lol he's like "im tough. I'd go dolo no joke
this pic look like a meth head jj watt posing w/ a No Hope Solo from Kyoto
I bet ur Mom's conflicted. Saw her son n got Religious
I see ur a cup 1/2 full guy. To smile in this pic u MUST b optimistic
lol @ this Greaseball w/ Prison garb. I rest my case
Bitch tried to Get You Out. But ur face the only place where 'Sweat Escaped

Greed
F wwe. In like craig with a trash can if you wasnt aware of it
And After this brickleberry u in the woods somewhere with all sorts of bears n shit
Who tf do u think u are, u need to quit with all those bars
You aint magic, mike.. pulling that sort of trick isnt even hard
Splatter ur thick skull, u average how could you didnt know
That bitch is so regular knucklehead will use it in his battle against sho
You in shadow boxing but for that Sombrero heres where im airing you out
The only shadow's of doubt r on ur masculinity for considering wearing that out
Poor girl, she looks so uncomfortable, kno wonder from the things you mustve done
She was so scared of those arms around her shes voting to illegalize guns

Destroyer
I know that sombrero made Harry Potter cry, u know why I say that?
think he's hiding his head wig? nah, he just turned that owl into a magical gay hat
can't even front tho, if asked i'd have to admit that the bitch is fine
but ur wearing a ref shirt and still won't even get her to the finish line
u shiny faggot, photo just further shows the place that ur in...
cuz if this was my pic, it would be the GIRL with sparkle on her face & her chin
I'm trying to stop calling people gay, it's just something I'm resigned to
but ur picture betrayed me cuz it's clear as day that wood is always behind u
this girl is gonna leave u soon bro, maybe by the time that beer is finished
ironic how ur drinking Dos Equis which could be a future caption to this image

Sharp
balding ass drunk. can see it happen, dont lie now
can't tell what looks more faded - you or your eyebrows
meet that girl at a Bosley meeting? not surprised u know her
barely have to comb over ur bitch to see ur bitch has a combover
Wanted to diss that hat n shirt but ur face is a crap sight
cant just skate over ur features... Tony Hawk could use ur chin as a half pipe
this easy chick. your text rep is weak as shit
looks like all your shine has been sopped up by that greasy bitch
clowny lookin motherfucker. ugly n no outfit could save ya
wont bother askin why so serious cuz ur smile looks like it was slit open w/ razors

Mr. J
By the look of his expression he's got a very disabled mind
I mean let's be honest how you pulling chicks looking like Larry the cable guy?

Heard you love to talk shit, act like it & get pissed when life get's hard
with that shit eating grin & that shirt to match. LOOK! it's a walking skid mark

after one beer, he'll put his briefs outside of his jeans & becomes touchy
she wouldn't let you skeet her with patty mayonnaise if you was Doug funny

this is probably the only booth you been in, & you rappin'? ohhhh yes!
the tension is killin' that girl inside it looks like she'd snap her own neck.

you look like a White Girls sequel that was sponsored by Tyler Perry
getting more sponsorship by glitter than that movie with Mariah Carey

Junto
& bought a customer a beer, then took a pic & fuckin sip?
You should go grab queso, guac, n' salsa... look like she really wants to dip
Personal space invaded - chick hates it. I mean, check out her other paw boss
She's just tryna manage a peaceful resolution while holdin ur disgusting arms off
On your scale that thot's an 8, In my eyes? ehhhhh she's not that great
You could do better. I mean u look like a bum but clearly ur face holds a lotta weight
Bunch a mattress-pad rhymers above me, enough now wit the warm fuzzies dude
That's sorta 2 faced. you're not... but 1 side does kinda look down on everybody too
Prolly reffin children's sports for low bucks, you get no respect shifty queer
Won her wit the sombrero? ...only diamonds & glitter she'll see from you the next 50 yrs

Aight so I was supposed to break this down and score it, but I'll be honest I am SO burnt out on battles right now I truly can't. So this is what I WILL do. Later tonight or tomorrow I will come back, break this down, and give a win and a "Netcees Picture Roast" accomplishment to whoever I think had the best verse. I could also open it up to voting, if people want/willing to vote. But sometimes thats a bit much to ask so @Destroyer @Junto @Mr. J @Sharp @Greed @Muff what ya'll want me to do?
Old 06-29-2015, 03:28 PM   #7
Hush
NJ Devil

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Round Table Interview

So I wanted to do a interview, but I was rushed on time so I decided fuck it, lemme do a lil something different. Thus was born this idea.. I wrote 5 questions and sent em to every battler online at the time. These are the people who were on, and what they thought.
Destroyer
Kill Spree
Dre/Amen
Tic
Sharp

1. What do you think would help to make this site better/more active?

I've been pushing working with other sites for awhile now. But I'm thinking a magnet site like the old texcee.com thing just full of terms to draw people to NC would be dope. It's how I found NC 1. If you Google 'netcees' you can find us but as far as searches people who aren't into text make, we're like nowhere on shit like 'online rap battles' 'text battles' etc.

And mods gotta come with something to do that keeps people around and put work in on it. Props to you for doing your part with that

I think NC activity has increased tenfold the past few months. Honestly, I think it's because of the structure of the NBL. Discussion is a big part of NC life, but structured tourneys with good mods are what is keeping text alive. I think having more well-modded tourneys is the future of text.

Site is pretty active right now, at least as active as it has been in awhile. I think the key to maintaining activity is the same as it always has been. Good moderation. We're seeing that right now with you stepping up and with Sharp and Allen Knight running the NBL. If it stays like that, with mags and stuff coming in on time, rules being enforced, etc., the site will stay active.

Being consistent with these leagues & tourneys everything should stay good. I mean right now NC is Poppin off. I'm an RB head and those admins are so a stubborn over there the site is literally in it's death hole waiting to be filled in

people show up for battles. a lot of trolls linger the leagues for shits and giggles which IMO is a cancer. I think if we could wean those out and keep the active battlers interested, we should be good. so far, shit's legit for the most part since I've been here on NC's from past experience with shit dying and niggas going MIA.

And of course consistency from the staff in which you niggas are doing your thing this time around, so have to give ya' some props. competitors feed of the mod's energy and it shows this season in the NBL as well as shadow box tounry going down in the BA.

2. What new ideas would you like to see in text battling? ( this includes tournaments, rule changes, ways to improve the format, or any random thoughts you got )

[COLOR="rgb(153, 50, 204)"]I been wanting to run a league that has multiple categories of champing. Lie a combination of NBL and what defiant started to do in the BA, where you could sign in for a type of battle (multiple if you want) and every week get battles that add to your rank in that category. There'd be champ matches weekly in some and every other week in less popular ones. I think we have the voting pool to do it right now.

I also really dug the writers challenge league and wanted to play around with adapting that for battling or a tourney, I'm a little burnt out from straight battles at the moment [/COLOR]

I wanna see the Tag Tourney brought back, but I heard that's after the NBL. It's tough to have so many tourneys while the league is going on. Writing 2-3 verses in a week is tough, and is why I sometimes struggled when doing both LLL and NBL last season. I do think voting needs to be better. Some voters (I'm guilty of it recently, too), just say "opener vs closer - he got it." That's wack and I think even slightly better votes from some people will help people elevate more. I think everyone here pretty much knows what they're doing so it's understandable, but it could help some.

Well I was talking to AK about this in the NBL chat recently, but I don't see why double no shows result in both battlers catching an L. To me, it's a wash, and I see no real reason to continue to do it. maybe would like to see more people mix up the styles like Muff is trying to do. At least it makes for interesting reads each week.

I'd like to see the blind voting/drops thing... not so much like RB, tho. So if a nigga vote, he should be able to see his vote as well as everyone else who voted, rather then open it up after the battle is closed. I think that would assist with weaning out some of the sheep niggas who can't make up their own mind when it comes to picking a winner. I think a lot of people are influenced by other peoples opinions. rather then reading bars vs bars, they much rather read who voted for who and why. shit's running legit tho, like I said prior, so can't really complain.

3. What got you into text battling and why did you choose that name?

[COLOR="rgb(153, 50, 204)"]I would watch the occasional rap battle in college so I dug the idea, and some kid I sat near during a math class and I would fuck around by looking up shitty battles. That took us mostly to let's beef, but I actually found this site reading a 2triple0 verse. I saw some of the other battles going on around it and figured this would be a dope site to join. But yeah, 2triple0 brought me here with some awful BA battles [/COLOR]

I've always liked rap music and have written a lot of lyrics on radio beats. I haven't actually had a full clean recording, but I've got some random, low quality stuff I may share one day if I do better recording. That's what really got me started. Since then it's just become a hobby and something fun to do. No joke, I chose Tic Tac cuz I didn't think there were that many flips on it....obviously I didn't think that one threw because there are thousands of words ending with Tic or Tac. Fucking idiot.

I got into text battling for the same reason every 38 year old white dude got into text battling. I saw the movie 8 Mile. I chose the name Destroyer when I was tired of being beaten on under the name EmpathE and was looking for a name that just sounded cold.

well... long story short, back in '99 - use to fuck around in yahoo/aim/msn chat rooms and freestyle with some old heads wayyyy back when. when ez boards were the shit and niggas dropped in cap'd multis and placed quotation marks around their concepts lol. you know the pre-historic times of text, which I call jurasstext era lol. my right hand mans use to dabble in this text shit back then and told me to read one of his battles. of course it was garbage so considering I got a competitive type of personality, I figured I'd try it out... been doin it ever since, on and off give or take. the name, well it's my GOVT name... Andres, but people call me dre or Hollywood out here in the NYC streets. plus have like 34598230495780923475 alias I've gone by which everyone and you know lol. get bored so I tend to switch it up, but leaning more towards sticking with the GOVT name for a while lol...

4. What do you think about the blind opponent format of Shadow Boxing? ( meaning you dont know who your writing for )

[COLOR="rgb(153, 50, 204)"]I like reading good personal bars but this is a cool concept - it's just pure writing for battlers which changes the dynamic a lot. Like Muff has an endless steam of personals to use as ammo but here it's just the quality of your bars, nothing to do with your opponent. It's been interesting to read, props for doing it. [/COLOR]

I think it's a cool take. It's very similar to the Alias tourney, except people voting know the name they're voting for. I think sometimes "Name voting" happens, but there is nothing that will stop that. I'm not talking for this tourney, I'm talking in general. But I like the idea of writing blind. I prefer knowing my opponent because you can then implement personals, but I haven't even been using my old personal approach. That will change.

It's ok. It's kind of hard, tbh, I guess it shows me just how much I rely on nameplays and personals in battles, and having both options removed makes for a challenging write. It's cool though. Definitely good exercise for writing generics.

shits dope for the most part. I think the names shouldn't be revealed either. a lot of people vote for names so to speak, so I think just dropping the verses as, "Verse 1 vs Verse 2" would wean out some of those name brand niggas, feel me? Round 1 was pretty legit, tho.... Props.

5. Who is your fav rapper? Who is your fav battle rapper? What league do your prefer? (if you dont watch battle rap why)

Eminem is my favorite rapper. Though his new stuff isn't quite as good as his old IMO, I still like his style and ability to mix comedy and completely weird shit into syllables. I don't have a favorite battle rapper, I only watch it on occasion. Why? Idk, I just don't make the time to watch it.

My favorite rapper is hard to pin down, I've liked a lot of different rappers over the years and to say who my favorite is would require me to ask too many quantifying questions, like best flow-wise? or most-influential? most-loved worldwide? I dunno. who is my favorite rapper? Me I guess.

As far as battle rap goes, I don't really watch much on the circuit these days. does detour count??? lol. nah but I don't really know. I will say that I can't stand Diz though. I will say that.

favorite, not sure... I have a lot of favorites... Nas, budden, stack bundles RIP, big L RIP, pac RIP... all of them pharaoh niggas & JMT dudes... favorite battle rapper? IDK really... a lot of different styles, I don't favor one more then the other.... kind of like them all equally, as they all bring a different style to the table in which I appreciate.

Say whatever you want.

[COLOR="rgb(153, 50, 204)"]Maaaaan I don't know... Does Bilal count? Really anyone that makes me go oh shit that was something else is good for me, like the Roots or Mick Jenkins. For battles I dig that KOTD brings the best from all over, they have a lot of different styles going on and I respect that. [/COLOR]

Lets keep txt alive

I'm gonna try to not bitch about votes and stuff from here on out. Apologies to anyone I've ever offended on here. I truly have no beef with any of you.

fuck all of you soft pussy niggas! nah JUST, s'poppin... let's make round 2 even better then the 1st one. props!

After we all fuck zelphs wife I hope he wears her as a mask.

[COLOR="rgb(153, 50, 204)"]Every time you vote on a battle an angel gets its wings[/COLOR]
Old 06-29-2015, 03:46 PM   #8
Hush
NJ Devil

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Outro

The gun lines my niggas.. at some point it got to stop. It's not for everybody. I'm just saying.. I can see some of you niggas forcing it.. and I am not just speaking for this tourney in general. I am seeing it everywhere and too much of anything is a bad thing. It's going to get like those .........PUNCHLINE lazy Drake type punch that was the rage awhile ago. Some people excel at it, some don't. But yo, some of these bars been retarded regardless man, and I have been enjoying reading on them and voting on them. You niggas is doing good man.. we are on a path to comfortable place. I will continue to put my work in because I am confident you guys will do your part every time. Dreams come true for real for real. Salute.

P.S Yo Final thought this shit took way more time and effort than I expected. I hope you guys read it and enjoy it. I don't have to spend my time doing this, its actual really counter productive of me. I do it for yall as corny as that sounds. Rap battling meant alot to me at one point and still means something now. I love the culture and I enjoy our community. Read it all, debate it, let me know how you feel. Say something cuz if I don't feel the energy back out that I put in I won't go so hard next time. The mags will continue regardless cuz ya'll deserve that, but for these super mags I need to know if it make a difference of if ya;ll want the same ole same old.
Old 06-29-2015, 03:59 PM   #9
8===D~~~~(}:
Banned

Battle Record: 0-1000

Champed
- Mustache C-C-Combo Breaker
- No Man Cleft Behind (x79)
- Clefts & Rights II
- Grand Cleft Larceny
- Cleft 4 Dead V

8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}:

Jit has a pepperoni blanket on his twin bed and a gay ass lisp I am done
8===D~~~~(}: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 03:59 PM   #10
Amen.
Banned

Battle Record: 16-9

Amen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant future

dope.

definitely appreciate the effort.

I left some feed in that pic roast, if that helps any...

props, tho.
Amen. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 04:05 PM   #11
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Battle Record: 106-34

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Allen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond repute

dope shit fam.
Allen Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 04:05 PM   #12
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

@Hush

Great effort man. And thanks for mentioning the poetry league in the mag
Really shows you about the writing and not all thst other bullshit

Props sir. Repped

Must spread reppp!!!!! Ahhh
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 04:06 PM   #13
Ronin
#MAGA

Battle Record: 0-1

Ronin has a brilliant futureRonin has a brilliant futureRonin has a brilliant futureRonin has a brilliant futureRonin has a brilliant futureRonin has a brilliant futureRonin has a brilliant futureRonin has a brilliant futureRonin has a brilliant futureRonin has a brilliant futureRonin has a brilliant future

Dope mag.

If u do a vid for the next one turn the music down some it was hard to understand what u were saying. Other than that good shit bro
Old 06-29-2015, 04:09 PM   #14
Hush
NJ Devil

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artificial View Post
Dope mag.

If u do a vid for the next one turn the music down some it was hard to understand what u were saying. Other than that good shit bro
Word my g. Never did one from my mac before. Will take that into mind. But I basically typed everything I said but better. I think.
Old 06-29-2015, 04:12 PM   #15
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

All ready

Dope shit cuzzo

I gotta dive in this..this is a helluva mag

Edit: good looks on the shout bro

N I literally let out a crow sounding laugh when I heard poem battle

I ain't tryin to shit on Noone either . Shit tickled me can't lie

Last edited by El Muffin; 06-29-2015 at 04:53 PM.
El Muffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 04:19 PM   #16
Kill Spree

Battle Record: 3-3

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

Dope shit hush.
Kill Spree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 04:21 PM   #17
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Props man

Pissed with myself for not pushing to make more time to get a drop in

Peeped as you posted the sections still need to check the round table shit
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 04:22 PM   #18
Hush
NJ Devil

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
Props man

Pissed with myself for not pushing to make more time to get a drop in

Peeped as you posted the sections still need to check the round table shit
Word, try to get votes in on round 2 man. Shit happens.
Old 06-29-2015, 04:23 PM   #19
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Will do bro

Was gonna hit up round one last night when I did the nbl ones. UT they were closed :/
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 04:43 PM   #20
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

There's going to be at least 10 ppl in this thread all lll fuckin nigggggght #stevie Eastbound n down

Tags
i gotta bald head, snipes wesley likes netcees, teddy white's preppy wife