Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > Summer Classic: A Topical Thing > Archives

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 07-19-2019, 12:35 AM   #1
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Battle Record: 36-34

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

Adonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant future
Default Round One Mag: Ring'a Ding Ding!!

~Round One Mag: Intro~

Let's get this thing started right boys. I'm talking zero extensions and zero no shows and 5 votes per battle. I promised to run a smooth tournament and will try my best to come through on that. So without further ado, lets get this shit cracking!!

~Feature Artist~Smino

Chris Smith Jr., better known as Smino has a unique style of music. He often times will swing mixed in with his raps, actually now that I think of it, kind of reminds me of early Bone Thugz. He’s one of my favorite artists out right now because his music has a certain vibe to it, like you can hear him having fun in the studio and shit. Smino is originally from St. Louis Missouri, but is a chicago artist in my eyes. He’s a part of the collective “zero fatigue” which consists of producer Monte Booker and an ill vocalist Ravyn Lenae. I’ve heard every song by Smino and there are only a couple that I’m not a fan. I hope you enjoy my friends, Leggo!!

Predictions

Innovator Vs. NYCSPITZ
Topic

This is my second favorite battle of the round. NYC is favored, but Inno can easily swing this battle in his direction. Inno will need to be flawless, penning something with emotion that we can feel in order to overcome NYC’s all around game of elite story telling and verbiage.
NYC 66%

Witty Vs. John Dillinger
Topic

JD has his work cut out for him. In order to beat a motivated Witty one must write a flawless topical that resonates on a level with all readers, meaning not nichè. JD will also need Witty to simply mail it in, because if he shows up and actually tries to put his best foot forward, I personally think the match is already won. Would have a higher win percent if he guaranteed to show, but given track record…
Witty 75%

dead man Vs. Lucipher Howlz
Topic

LH is tasked with one of the few HOF inductees who still participates. One of the few writers that has beaten the best of the best in the hay day of this site. One of the few that I would bet has an above 85 win percentage. What does this mean? Well, LH will need to write a verse that captivates the mind. dead man does not win off mind bending concepts, so I think that is a possible way of dethroning him. However, this means you must play the line of writing something epic while also making it easily accessible to the reader. All dead man has to do to win is simply write and try.
dead man 88%

Blue Bayou V. Zuo
Topic

So this battle is a bit of an unknown for me because I’ve maybe read a combined 1 topical from the two. With that said, I do know Zuo has been writing topicals for some time now, just not often. While Blue is a decorated Battler, it doesn’t always transfer over. I would go as far as saying that you have a better chance at crossing over from topical to battling rather than vice versa. However, if anyone can, it’s an elite writer, which clearly Blue is. This is a shot in the dark for me in all honesty
Even Split

Mr.J Vs. Diablo Battle of the Round
Topic

I am easily more excited to read this battle than any other. When I opened sign ups I had hoped to lure out some of the well known heads in one final who’s who of writers. Matches like this would have been all over round 1, alas, we ended up with a top heavy bracket mixed with more than one wild card. In any case, J will look to out write Diablo, which could be a huge mistake. What J needs to do is write a pure topical like he we all know he can, key word: write, not key last minute. Diablo is favored here, but I do believe J has what it takes to edge this one out. Either way, we all win if they both show.
Diablo 66%

Sinacog Vs. Pharaohs Army
Topic

This is a tough one because I have no real clue who Sinacog is. Could be an alias, but why sign into THIS tournament as an alias? Pharaoh is a decent writer, maybe average to slightly below, but I guess I have to give him the unknown edge here?
Pharaohs Army 51%

Master Rock Vs. MMLP
Topic

This is a close match to me for multiple reasons. MMLP has not been active as far as I know for like 2 years now. So while he’s a talented writer, he could easily revert back to his earlier days where all the voters would say how we can’t wait for him to start stringing it all together. On the other hand, master rock seems to be in the same spot as MM was before he disappeared. A steady rise over the past few seasons and tournaments all leading to this moment, a date with a winnable opponent that could set him on the right path early. My issue with Master Rock is that I can’t recall a single verse that I would consider elite. MMLP on the other hand I can recall 2 verses that thoroughly enjoyed. Because of that, I have to give him the slight edge.
MMLP 57%

Candy V. Scar
Topic

Scar is new to me, but as I said, I read over like 4 verses and read enough to understand he’s actually a talented writer that seems like he could do damage in this league. To be blunt, Candy is a hit or miss type character that could end up writing the worst verse of the round or a top 2 verse of the round. Because of that inconsistency I will side with Scar. Candy will need to write a reader friendly verse, which really isn’t his forte. Meanwhile Scar will need to produce something the writers can comprehend easily with a little flair via either word usage and flow or story telling and emotion.
Scar 53%

~Writer Bios~

Master Rock - So MR is more of the newer generation writer to me. He’s been around the block, but not in the 90’s or 2000’s I don’t believe. Master Rock is def not the odds on favorite, but who’s to say he’s not just coming into form. I know it took me a ridiculous 6-10 years to finally think of myself as a half decent writer. So while he’s an unknown in a sense, he’s also very known. He will show, he will write, he will vote. The perfect customer to participate and possibly upset a favorite or two. Rock recently champed our sites writing league, though it lacked the heavy hitters of this tourney participating. So while he’s slowly building his resume, I’m more intrigued to see how he fairs against the upper echelon writer. I don’t envision a deep run as I don’t believe he’s yet to tap his potential. Look for MR to swing for the fences, producing his best, or die trying. I know he’ll have to go all out in order to go deep, so I hope he takes his time writing, and I hope he doesn't overthink himself and simply write himself out of win with a heavy handed concept that misses flies over the head.

Scar - I went through a few recent battles at what I assume is his homesite Rap-Royalty.com and I rather liked what I saw. I will be honest and say I only glossed over 3-4 verses but they all had direction and meaning behind what was written using a fluid pattern with a decent rate of word usage to boot. I can see him going far traditionally, but his side of the bracket will get tough right out of the gate if he can get out of the first round. Look for Scar to surprise in this tourney, if he can get out of round 2 he’ll have to beat some HOFers, so we’ll find out just how legit he really is, which I have a snaking suspicion that he is.

John Dilinger - I only could see his Battle history, and the most recent couple pages were a mix of wins and loses, a title shot or two and a handful of no-shows. He’s a true Unknown in my book, wish I had more.

Innovator - Inno has been in the game, particularly Nessy’s, longer than most. He may not be the most polished writer, but his poetical cadence at times more than makes up for any shortcoming he may have in any given particular verse. I do believe on his best day he can literally beat any writer alive, his main issue is consistency. I don’t mean consistent fire either, I mean actually showing up and giving himself the time to get his thoughts out rather than procrastinating and posting a 4 minute verse that could still be fire, but also a flash in the pan. So while inno may lack the skills of the upper-echelon writers in any era, he ironically can give any writer in any era heaps of problems if he gets to vibing with a given topic. I will not say he is an overwhelming favorite to make the finals, but I will say that if you get caught giving less than all you really have this guy will legitimately cake walk all over you.

Blue Bayou - Not much else can be said about his battling career beyond just looking at the list of accomplishments. But it’s a rare thing to be able to champ a battle league and still be able to out write known topical heads. The last I can remember from this site would be??? Bags I guess? And even he didn’t champ the topical league, and may not have been a straight battler in general, I just know, for a time, he was top tier in both. In any case, Blue will have his talents tested in this tourney if he can get past his opening round match, which, by the luck of the draw, just happened to be, for lack of a better word, another battle cat. Look for Blue to have one of the better flows each round, but may take the simpler route in terms of concept do to his lack of experience in topicals. I mean that as no slight, but the fact of the matter is, people often write what first comes to mind. So a grizzled vet in topicals will often think of a topic more off the wall as opposed to that first thought, no matter how perfect it may fit. Basically, your angles will determine a lot for you if you can advance.

Synacog - Couldn’t find much, but of what I did find, mostly battles and with a mix of wins and losses, seemed average in that facet. I came across one topical in which it was cool, nothing mind bending, but the upside was clear.

Zuo - Here’s another cat known for battling but also dabbles in topical when so inclined. I could not find much by way of topical in terms of search history, mainly because Zuo is too short to search, which kind of irks me, but whatever. I did find a verse that beat me however, def not one of my better works, but a win nonetheless. I don’t think Z is as crisp a flow artist you would think of from a pure battler, but his flow is not bad, just might lacks the pizazz it takes to champ a true tournament. Z on the other hand might actually come off the cuff with a fresh take conceptually however, I say this based off little knowledge, but I do get the sense that he is capable of bringing a fresh idea to the table while also executing with precision, so even if it isn’t a HOF worthy verse, I do get the sense that he’s liable to smack a competitor in the mouth Ala Ben Askren getting flattened in 2 seconds, IF, the guard is not up. Luckily for him, he opens up with another UNKOWN, but whoever gets out of round 1 will quickly know what it’s like to square up with a legit topicalist. In closing, I do see that Rich Gannon Av, in the words of Creed Bratton, “I Like It”

NYCSPITZ - So NYC is the definition of grizzled vet. As far I know, he has participated in over half the topical seasons and in every topical tournament. Seasons are mix match, mostly wins, but he doesn’t always stick around for the playoffs. Tournaments on the other hand, I’m willing to bet he has made it into the quarter finals minimum, each time out. NYC is a true writer in the sense that he can string together sentences with precise timing while weaving together a story that, if given time to brew, will actualize in your head, we’re talking physical concepts. Some times they can be a miss however, as in going too deep into the concept, weighing down the surface and making it a chore to decipher rather than slapping one in the face. That, I believe, is his only knock, but is it really? NYC is probably my favorite read in this league because his verses have depth, but they also have execution. Look for NYC to come out full force in round one, dropping a gem, because if he has time to write, good luck beating him.

dead man - So dead man I’m not entirely sure how long he’s been writing, but I would bet he’s one of the few on here that is as long as I have been. Even if he has been writing less, he’s far more talented. Dead man has champed multiple leagues and tourneys in his time, and does so posting shorter verses, which is proof that a well written work can beat out a long drawn out story any day of the week. Dead man is easily one of my favorite writers of all time and you’ll will see why soon. Look for dead to drop his typical poetical style that just flows off the tongue with a few concepts coming out of left field, all done with precise execution. He is probably the odds on favorite to champ this league, and given the random seeding, I was pleased to see him and Diablo on opposite ends of the bracket. Because if they both some how reach the finals, that would be a glorious finale. I’m not saying either of them are locks, but if I had a percentage for them both to make the finals or only one or neither of them, I’d give it 51% they both make the finals. Glad you joined sir, I wish I was participating too because you are one of the few people I would love to battle but still have not.

Diablo - Diablo may be hands down the most well rounded writer I have seen. He can write a story with a new angle or go with a concept piece while hitting the mark, all at a high level of difficulty in terms of flow and word usage. He’s a pure writer who thrives in tournaments, it’s almost like he has an ego or something ;). Because whenever tournaments come around he shows up in rare form looking to bolster his very impressive list of Accomps. I can’t imagine a tourney with him where he doesn’t at least reach the semi finals, but his side of the bracket is pretty stacked IMO. Opening with Ino is no easy feat, then if MMLP can get past Master Rock it would be a clash of two good friends in real life. Beyond that, he could have a date with my personal favorite writer of this era, maybe top 3 at least, NYC. Look for Diablo to try and dismantle his opponents using a multitude of styles. I think he changes his style to give him a better chance at winning, basically, if you have a weakness he will exploit it all the way to the finals.

MMLP - All right, so MMLP is not the most polished writer, but he has these moments where it all clicks and he produces some rather impressive works. I do know of one time he had a ghost writer, so I’m hoping the instances where he shines were not all someone else’s work. In any case, MMLP is not the most consistent, but he does posses a style that works for voters. Easy to read, solid flow and scheme, nothing over powering as in clogging the mind with too many words or anything like that. I know he hasn’t written in a while, but I don’t think he’ll struggle if he finds the time to write. He biggest knock is he sometimes just doesn’t show, I’m hoping this is not the case because he really is one of my favorites in this tourney. His style should do well in this tournament, but in order for him to make the finals he’ll need to write his ass off and not miss a beat, which, honestly, is due-able, just not likely.

Candy - Candy is kind of an enigma to me. I knew him from my old days on the B-Boys site, where he wrote some very impressive works. His main issue is sometimes his verses are just out there in space, like mushroom type shit. When he writes a true topical he can easily beat some of the more well rounded names, but he tends to beat to the pace of his own drum. So while he can go deep, I believe he might misstep before that and simply shoot himself in the foot. Look for Candy to produce some of the more thought provoking verses that may just go over your head. But if you actually grasp his concepts, its like a lightbulb going off in your mind and quite satisfying. The problem is, it could take a reader like 6 reads to fully grasp his concept, which can put some off. Either way, I can’t predict a deep run, but I will not rule it out either.

Mr. J - Ahh, the Joker to my batman. Over the years we have had a friendly rivalry, and I do believe you’ve beaten me more than lost, though I will never agree with those ignorant voters. Mr. J is a pure write, meaning he will produce his typical 20-26 lines utilizing flow and patterns to execute a topical, a true topical, like the old days. I don’t remember a verse where he told a story, but his topicals often times do tell a story. But they’ll go beyond that. He has an ear for flow and scheme, and he’ll most likely outclass his competitor in that aspect. The thing that holds him back is simple, he’s almost guaranteed to write his verse the day of due date, which isn’t bad, but it doesn’t exactly help him refine his work either. If J ever takes himself seriously and actually gives himself the time of day, I think his potential would be actualized and he might actually end up in the conversations as one of the better doing it today. But his tourney might also be cut short, as he drew the preverbal short straw in battling Diablo to start. But, if he can upset the odds on favorite, he would then clean the slate and become one of the favorites to champ. J can beat any writer participating in this tournament, but he can also beat himself. I hope you come out guns blazing sir, cuz round 1 will be doozy.

Pharaohs Army - Army has been around for a while now but he does take this long breaks in between him actually participating and not. I will be blunt, you have a very low percentage chance at even reaching the semi finals. However, your side of the bracket is actually lacks any top tier topicalist until the quarter finals. It’s mostly all the battle heads, so you should be favored to get that far. So who’s to say you can’t come into form by then? Gelling with momentum and a full steam of force. Look for PA to string together a bit of a longer verse that simply might miss the mark. I know at times I can find multiple grammatical errors or simple miscues as such that really could e all the difference in his game. Pharaoh may be a long shot, but shots are meant to be taken right? Make it happen, pen some viscous works and out class the rest, prove me wrong my friend.

Witty - The witness! I hope I can help you actually show by telling you I give you a 25% chance at actually posting. Just think of it this way, I know you want to write the best and prove your worth, so if you can get out of round 1 you may have a date with one the greats. Witty can write his ass off when he wants. Look for Witty to have a balanced attack, coming with flow, concept, story telling, emotion, basically all angels at a high clip of execution. As far as percentage chance, I think he has a legit 50/50 of making the finals because he truly can out class the lesser talent while at the very least, matching the top tier writers. Witty very well may be the most well rounded participant, but he is not elite at any one aspect, though he’s far above average at everything. Witness will come out swinging, looking to make a full of Dillinger, but JD will be no easy task as his flow could easily mesmerize a couple voters and sneak out with a huge upset,

Lucipher Howlz - Howlz will face off with dead man right out the gate. So he won’t get a high percentage of making the finals but I’ve seen bigger upsets. Lucipher will string together an admirable verse focused on flow, though I admittedly think his flow can be a bit monotonous at times. LH will need to come out the gate with a heavy hand of multis and conceptual depth with pristine execution if he wants to reach round 2. Looking through his history I basically a 50/50 in terms of no shows. So I think this may happen again, in any case, if he does show he will need to produce the piece of his life, good luck my guy.

~Outro~

So I wanted to jam pack this with a ton more features, but I honestly ran out of time. I haven't ran a league or tourney in ages and forgot just how much time goes into these things. But I'm here for the long haul boys. I hope you are as well, please continue to vote when you lose, cuz I would for you. Lets make this a tourney for the ages though. Adonis Out!

@dead man @Diablo @Candy @Pharaohs Army @MMLP @Scar @Witty @John Dillinger @Lucipher Howlz @Zuo @Sinacog @Blue Bayou @Mr. J @Innovator @NYCSPITZ @Master Rock

TUPAC SHAKUR
Old 07-19-2019, 01:19 AM   #2
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

thanks for hosting and writing the mag
Old 07-19-2019, 01:36 AM   #3
Candy
Sell Her

Battle Record: 1-3

Candy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant future

dope mage dude keep up the good work

Old 07-19-2019, 06:47 AM   #4
MMLP

Battle Record: 15-16

Champed
- Write Week 9

MMLP has a brilliant futureMMLP has a brilliant futureMMLP has a brilliant futureMMLP has a brilliant futureMMLP has a brilliant futureMMLP has a brilliant futureMMLP has a brilliant futureMMLP has a brilliant futureMMLP has a brilliant futureMMLP has a brilliant futureMMLP has a brilliant future

Dope mag...... I never had or will ever have a ghost writer thou.... cheek LOL
Old 07-19-2019, 07:42 AM   #5
Zuo
Sidearms

Battle Record: 1-1

Zuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant future

Dope
Mag bro but there’s no way blue Bayou is beating me
Old 07-19-2019, 08:01 AM   #6
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

I definitely champed the topical league.

Crazy mag tho. Props.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Old 07-19-2019, 08:13 AM   #7
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Champed
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

Adonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
I definitely champed the topical league.

Crazy mag tho. Props.

I can give you accomp if you can find the link

TUPAC SHAKUR
Old 07-19-2019, 12:54 PM   #8
Diablo
Badgerdick

Battle Record: 11-2

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future

Bags champed a topical TOURNEY not a league
Old 07-19-2019, 08:39 PM   #9
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

@Adonis slick mag my g.

thanks for the effort and the kind words. im writing tonight lol
Old 07-21-2019, 08:39 PM   #10
Razah
rockkFresh

Battle Record: 8-10

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Razah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant future

Cool shit.

Would've signed up but the email went to my spam folder.

:/ Lol
Old 07-21-2019, 09:26 PM   #11
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

So @Zuo isn't gonna show vs @Blue Bayou

fyi @Adonis

I have a real problem with sinacog only being a 4 seed too, btw
Old 07-22-2019, 01:22 AM   #12
timeless
past tense

Battle Record: 22-39

timeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant future

Miss writing. Glad to see a lot of you guys still doing your thing. Can I vote if I decide to check back?
Old 07-22-2019, 12:37 PM   #13
Scar

Battle Record: 7-5

Champed
- Guerrilla Writing League

Scar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant future

awesome, great job my man. @Adonis
Old 07-22-2019, 02:53 PM   #14
Mr. J
The Clown Prince

Battle Record: 35-45

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Mr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant future

Dope mag bruh you must be proud.
Old 07-22-2019, 03:39 PM   #15
Diablo
Badgerdick

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future

you posted yet?
Old 07-22-2019, 03:56 PM   #16
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeless View Post
Miss writing. Glad to see a lot of you guys still doing your thing. Can I vote if I decide to check back?
of course you can vote
Old 07-22-2019, 07:30 PM   #17
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Champed
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp View Post
So @Zuo isn't gonna show vs @Blue Bayou

fyi @Adonis

I have a real problem with sinacog only being a 4 seed too, btw
Seeding was 100% randomized in a generator.

@Zuo will show, at least that's what he told me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeless View Post
Where you been my guy? It's been too long, but we'd love to have you vote

@Razah I can give you a topic today in case we have a no show? Verse would be due Tuesday night. Let me know

TUPAC SHAKUR

Last edited by Adonis; 07-22-2019 at 07:32 PM.
Old 07-23-2019, 12:08 AM   #18
Master Rock
Steadily Lurking

Battle Record: 7-7

Champed
- Netcees Writers League

Master Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant future

Razah is the man!

https://www.instagram.com/master_rock1/
https://www.youtube.com/graphicalmindz
Old 07-26-2019, 04:17 AM   #19
Diablo
Badgerdick

Champed
- Art of Writing League

I'm the man. I was first to cast a vote while everyone sat back not wanting to go first, I gave extended breakdowns on all of them, exceeded my required amount and left feed for Howlz too. I don't play the "I don't want to alienate anyone that might vote for me," card sitting back to see who votes for who before deciding. I'm real as they come. Bonafide killer.
Old 07-26-2019, 08:11 AM   #20
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Champed
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diablo View Post
I'm the man. I was first to cast a vote while everyone sat back not wanting to go first, I gave extended breakdowns on all of them, exceeded my required amount and left feed for Howlz too. I don't play the "I don't want to alienate anyone that might vote for me," card sitting back to see who votes for who before deciding. I'm real as they come. Bonafide killer.

You forgot to mention your ego. But you wouldn't be you with out being you I guess.

TUPAC SHAKUR
Closed Thread