As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by seth View Post
I'm having intelligent conversations with people

You literally spend 2x the amount of time posting on here as me on a regular basis to lie about how cool/macho/not beta you are when no one asked in the first place

Go kick your kids in the ankles some more gotta get that NFL draft 2028
So we are going to bring the children in to this?

Defensive much, Seth?

I’ve legit posted maybe 4 or 5 times in the last week on this site. Where you are logged in never out posting all day long. Don’t get me wrong, there were days I’ve did it but not anymore. Get some fresh air, bud.

See you next week! Have a great weekend on here, pal.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 03:43 PM   #162
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by boof View Post
can you elaborate? when you say you "advocate for life in general" what does that mean?

I advocate for anything that supports human rights as long as they don't violate others human rights to achieve it.

you defend everything's right, to be alive? do you go beyond that ever?

Not sure what you mean by "beyond that". Like beyond them getting their life to begin with? Then yeah? I advocate any cause that also keeps people alive (who deserve life)

and do you advocate for life of non-humans? frozen embryos in fertility clinics? those get discarded quite often, no?

As I've stated before, I believe natural life in the womb starts after implantation. Most frozen embryos I know of aren't implanted yet. It's hard to get exact answers on that stuff though maybe you'd have more knowledge on it from activist you know that have been involved with them.

do you care if an animal fetus is aborted? why or why not?

is this a thing lmao? will answer if its a thing but uh nah I don't think it possibly could be unless you got the intel from chyeahh. I don't eat baby cows and such though, and am trying to slowly get better at knowing how the animals I eat were treated and not give money to companies that are cruel.

and after whichever of those that you choose to advocate for do in fact make it to this life(thanks for the work you do to help get them here), what other rights of theirs do you advocate for? clearly "absolute freedom" doesn't come for everyone in the system we're born into, so when the freedoms they deserve are curbed, do you advocate for them? if so, can you give examples?

I support any and all reform to prisons and low income areas. Most recent thing I think is dope is the change to how SAT scores are judged. I like a lot of what some people are talking about with a UBI.

lastly, do you believe that the foster system is a good upholder of absolute freedom for the babies that will end up there after their mother is forced to carry to term? if not, why would you support a law that will most definitely send them there? especially when we know the high rates of depression, suicide, mental illness, drug addiction, and criminality from children that have gone through this system?

the foster system isn't perfect, but a lot of people have a chance because of it. if you believe in abortion being a good thing to keep people from being born into bad circumstances, that is contradicting you thinking we have a right as third parties to say how someones life is affected and what is done with their body. your argument at the end of this means we should use population control on low income areas to. I find that utterly disgusting. We need to make changes that make those areas safe and secure for future generations, not just kill anything coming in to keep it a manageable mess.
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 03:44 PM   #163
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
So we are going to bring the children in to this?

Defensive much, Seth?

I’ve legit posted maybe 4 or 5 times in the last week on this site. Where you are logged in never out posting all day long. Don’t get me wrong, there were days I’ve did it but not anymore. Get some fresh air, bud.

See you next week! Have a great weekend on here, pal.
You'll be here all weekend faggot

I wasn't insulting your kids I was insulting you lmaoo cus you're a loser that trips your kids so they'll get better reflexes
Old 05-17-2019, 03:45 PM   #164
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by boof View Post
so, you misspoke or weren't educated on the topic yet?
misspoke, i spend 0 time thinking about what I post after I've typed it so if I mix up terminology once or twice in a rapid fire 10 page thread I'm not surprised
Old 05-17-2019, 04:53 PM   #165
DMS
DMS—Diddled My Stick

DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS

@seth @Blue Bayou @Destroyer if you all define personhood, we can debate which definition is correct and then argue on whether fetuses fit within the definition. After that we can argue the actual argument being had about if its moral to kill the innocent.
DMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 05:02 PM   #166
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMS View Post
@seth @Blue Bayou @Destroyer if you all define personhood, we can debate which definition is correct and then argue on whether fetuses fit within the definition. After that we can argue the actual argument being had about if its moral to kill the innocent.
Shut the entire fuck up idiot
Old 05-17-2019, 05:02 PM   #167
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Seth can do his kid a favor and let his fat wife sit on him until he suffocates.
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 05:08 PM   #168
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
Seth can do his kid a favor and let his fat wife sit on him until he suffocates.
You can do your kid a favor and hang yourself from his bedroom ceiling fan on full blast

Maybe the trauma will make him not be a pussy like his cuck father
Old 05-17-2019, 05:12 PM   #169
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

if it means an end to the dadcees threads i'm all for this recent escalation in rhetoric
Old 05-17-2019, 05:16 PM   #170
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

This loser insulting my family because he lacks the basic cognitive abilities to have a conversation that isn’t patting his back is so cringe worthy

What a monumental failure you are
Old 05-17-2019, 05:22 PM   #171
DMS
DMS—Diddled My Stick

DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS

Quote:
Originally Posted by seth View Post
Shut the entire fuck up idiot
that isn't a response but okay.

I guess I'll just sit here watching the fucking NASCAR race.
DMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 05:26 PM   #172
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Seth, being fat and ginger and going to Ithaca doesn’t disqualify you from being a misogynistic idiot.
Someday, maybe you’ll wake up and realize that the morals you’ve arrived at in your Bostonian world, don’t necessarily apply to everyone and that your beliefs don’t make facts, no matter how deep in your chubby heart it hurts when you hear that someone else made a choice in their own fucking life that you’d disagree with
philosophy.
Old 05-17-2019, 05:30 PM   #173
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Seth, being fat and ginger and going to Ithaca doesn’t disqualify you from being a misogynistic idiot.
Someday, maybe you’ll wake up and realize that the morals you’ve arrived at in your Bostonian world, don’t necessarily apply to everyone and that your beliefs don’t make facts, no matter how deep in your chubby heart it hurts when you hear that someone else made a choice in their own fucking life that you’d disagree with
Being a middle age loser that never amounted to anything with their 4 year degree at a mid tier journo school and only had the gumption to go for that retail promotion once he financially needed to doesn’t mean the rest of the world is inhabited by nihilistic faggots that don’t have original thoughts
Old 05-17-2019, 05:30 PM   #174
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

have we not figured out that people have different opinions and beliefs yet?

knucks opinions and beliefs are as valid as des'

the true heart of the matter is we need to dissolve the federal government
Old 05-17-2019, 05:31 PM   #175
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

Yeah, I work at a phone store
Intellectually, I tower over you
I think that you continuing to point that out, hurts you more than it does me
But, do you
philosophy.
Old 05-17-2019, 05:32 PM   #176
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

I suppose I could make a lot more money and build lame RPGs and spout fucking ignorance
I guess I have something to aspire to
philosophy.
Old 05-17-2019, 05:38 PM   #177
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Yeah, I work at a phone store
Intellectually, I tower over you
I think that you continuing to point that out, hurts you more than it does me
But, do you
Keep telling yourself that loser

I was at your position 10+ years younger with an art degree

Will have my second and third degree in Computer Science and Mathematics in 6 months

Literally only make RPGs becasue I’m so successful at 26 I was able to just go back to school and do that for fun as a “if something happens cool if not I’ll be doing something else when I’m done”

While supporting my family lmaooo

You’ll never compare to me, you’re already too many steps behind too many years ahead you old bitter nobody
Old 05-17-2019, 05:41 PM   #178
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

“I’m the President of the United States of America.”
Here’s a shocking newsflash to the Ivy League educated: titles mean fuck all if what comes out of your mouth is inane dreck.
philosophy.
Old 05-17-2019, 05:42 PM   #179
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
have we not figured out that people have different opinions and beliefs yet?

knucks opinions and beliefs are as valid as des'

the true heart of the matter is we need to dissolve the federal government
No uh oh only des opinion is right because he’s a sales force scientist and soooo much smarter than me. And you. And anyone that isn’t boiler plate liberal.
Old 05-17-2019, 05:42 PM   #180
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Tags
bleak gives head to vets, witty is a rapist