Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 08-07-2018, 11:26 AM   #61
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

I feel inclined to also say that I specifically said that we all care...myself included ....its just about who specifically we care about...which was also addressed
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 11:27 AM   #62
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Yes or No ONLY

You care about what I think of you?
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 11:30 AM   #63
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

no. an I don't need u to lead me down this path where u try to ask me for the umpteenth time why ur posts bother me then.....ive explained why they bother me....it has nothing to do with me caring about what u think of me
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Old 08-07-2018, 11:34 AM   #64
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Ok. I just read the "No" and nothing else... Because I didn't ask for an explanation. Simple yes or no.

So stop stalking my every move on netcees and trying to "Study" me.

Just dislike me like the man child you are and be done with it. I'm good w/ that.
Old 08-07-2018, 11:35 AM   #65
Ghost1

right...again...im not stalking u.....ur everywhere

if ur going to keep being a fagot im going to keep telling u that ur a fagot

glad we had this chat
Old 08-07-2018, 11:37 AM   #66
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Wonder if the name calling makes u feel better or stronger
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 11:38 AM   #67
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Lol, ok Bags.
Old 08-07-2018, 12:22 PM   #68
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
what is interesting about this?

im trying to record intelligent and entertaining conversations not pointless bickering
Conversation about what bro?

You’ve done 3 episodes on NC boarding and the people who board on NC and why they board the way they board.

That’s literally what all three episode have been about.

So what “intelligent” convos are you having that I’ve missed?

Are you referring to your boarding breakdown, your philosophy on how to be a good board? Please say yes so I can have a good laugh

It’s all entertainment at this point
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 12:29 PM   #69
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

unless you are a sociopath then you care about the opinions of others. Especially if they perceived as respected by you. I said this on the cast. To say you do not care is not accurate.

this is growing pains.

hopefully.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 12:35 PM   #70
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Now that we have a collective like 10 pages of nonsense breakdowns

Do any/all of you three want to make this a community thing that’s part of mine and Vs vision we talked about or are you set on just doing this podcast about boarding on your own?

As stated before jimmies were rustled I brought the podcast back as a stepping stone to other things with the hopes you guys would take it back over. Been the clear vision from the get go. I’m over y’all disrespecting the process by not acknowledging that but what’s good?
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 12:48 PM   #71
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

I’m 41. I manage a cell phone store. One 18-month-old, another in the oven.
I write well. Extremely well to the point that I majored in journalism because I had no idea what to do and that seemed apropos. I hate working in journalism and there’s really no money in it. I’ve always been above average at most things without trying very hard. That does not build a very good base toward working really hard to excel at any one given thing. I’m probably underused. I’ve accepted that. I feel like I have some sort of understanding of the way things are that I can offer others, but unsure of the proper venue to share these thoughts with. They’re probably not extremely profound, either. I was raised Catholic and now identify as an agnostic atheist. I see no reason to believe a god exists, but I’m open to change if presented with compelling evidence. I’m probably a pessimist masquerading as an optimist because while I present myself as someone with hope that the human race will prevail, intellectually I believe we aren’t built to last. I smoke weed. I don’t really drink. I like maintaining my faculties. I could probably exercise more.
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 12:48 PM   #72
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
I’m 41. I manage a cell phone store. One 18-month-old, another in the oven.
I write well. Extremely well to the point that I majored in journalism because I had no idea what to do and that seemed apropos. I hate working in journalism and there’s really no money in it. I’ve always been above average at most things without trying very hard. That does not build a very good base toward working really hard to excel at any one given thing. I’m probably underused. I’ve accepted that. I feel like I have some sort of understanding of the way things are that I can offer others, but unsure of the proper venue to share these thoughts with. They’re probably not extremely profound, either. I was raised Catholic and now identify as an agnostic atheist. I see no reason to believe a god exists, but I’m open to change if presented with compelling evidence. I’m probably a pessimist masquerading as an optimist because while I present myself as someone with hope that the human race will prevail, intellectually I believe we aren’t built to last. I smoke weed. I don’t really drink. I like maintaining my faculties. I could probably exercise more.
Back on track

I love you Des
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 12:51 PM   #73
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

<3
philosophy.
Old 08-07-2018, 01:05 PM   #74
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
Now that we have a collective like 10 pages of nonsense breakdowns

Do any/all of you three want to make this a community thing that’s part of mine and Vs vision we talked about or are you set on just doing this podcast about boarding on your own?

As stated before jimmies were rustled I brought the podcast back as a stepping stone to other things with the hopes you guys would take it back over. Been the clear vision from the get go. I’m over y’all disrespecting the process by not acknowledging that but what’s good?

My two cents, for what they are worth...my mission statement what have you:

I am willing to work with anyone on here with anything creative. audio, video, writing, drawing, anything. I would fly to your house and jui jitsu with you. Why>? Because quite frankly I am a creative person and it is therapeutic for me. Why else? because you are the most creative people I know, and I have known most of you (in the interweb sense) far longer than anyone in society.

Synthesis: I will work with you. If you will work with me.

Analysis: Fair, but unlikely.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 01:07 PM   #75
Diablo
Badgerdick

Battle Record: 11-2

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future

Not even trolling with this shit, genuinely interested, but does your Catholic upbringing and you having a miscarriage conflict because of how they see purgatory @Destroyer ?
Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 01:08 PM   #76
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

I don’t know
I’m the wrong person to ask as I think all of that shit is hogwash
philosophy.
Old 08-07-2018, 01:11 PM   #77
bleak
yeet

Battle Record: 20-34

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

bleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
I’ve always been above average at most things without trying very hard. That does not build a very good base toward working really hard to excel at any one given thing
THIS

I also smoke and don't drink

Battle to the death
like a woolah what it do to one’s medulla oblongata- revenge of Montezuma on a blotter
bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 01:14 PM   #78
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
My two cents, for what they are worth...my mission statement what have you:

I am willing to work with anyone on here with anything creative. audio, video, writing, drawing, anything. I would fly to your house and jui jitsu with you. Why>? Because quite frankly I am a creative person and it is therapeutic for me. Why else? because you are the most creative people I know, and I have known most of you (in the interweb sense) far longer than anyone in society.

Synthesis: I will work with you. If you will work with me.

Analysis: Fair, but unlikely.
It really just takes Hush being man enough to deal with me being part of it in a production role

That's the only road block.

I'd be humbled if he voiced the Little Victor animated series as well.
Old 08-07-2018, 01:14 PM   #79
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diablo View Post
Not even trolling with this shit, genuinely interested, but does your Catholic upbringing and you having a miscarriage conflict because of how they see purgatory @Destroyer ?
Are you asking if that's why he become an atheist?
Old 08-07-2018, 01:15 PM   #80
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

Yeah also unsure on the exact question
If it’s what knuck said, absolutely not
I was atheist prior to that event
philosophy.

Tags
amen wife bicep mk 1mil, knuck ruined my post, osha engineers make <$75k, so amen lying his ass off