Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 08-25-2013, 06:01 PM   #21
Coup
Don't believe the hype

Battle Record: 4-5

Coup Coup Coup Coup Coup Coup Coup Coup Coup Coup Coup

true true...just felt like saying a one liner.

I'd feel bad calling tho/
Coup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 06:06 PM   #22
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coup View Post
I'd feel bad calling tho/
Word, not that Oats deserve that kind of treatment or anything, but his neighbors seems to be having mental issues and try to keep it up as a hobby or something. Definitely something off with those people.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 06:11 PM   #23
Coup
Don't believe the hype

Battle Record: 4-5

Coup Coup Coup Coup Coup Coup Coup Coup Coup Coup Coup

Quote:
Originally Posted by oats View Post
That's when they got real shitty and said they weren't giving us the safety deposit back because we were unchristian by not giving them rides, in those words.
do you have any paper work that came with the place that speaks on the deposit ?

Last edited by Coup; 08-25-2013 at 07:07 PM.
Coup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 06:43 PM   #24
oats
Steel Cut

Battle Record: 19-10

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night LXXXIV
- Art of Writing League

oats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant future

I have no doubt I'll get the deposit back, just a hassle to go to small claims, take a day off work, pay court fees etc.

And they do not have kids. And Rawn you can say anything about oatmeal.
oats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 08:02 AM   #25
zygote

Battle Record: 33-12

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Art of Writing League (3x)

zygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant future

Almost the same thing recently happened to me. Instead of a landlord it was a coworker. Here is the backstory. Basically, this coworker is same level as me just in charge of equipment etc if you need to do anything this guy needs to OK first. So about 6 months ago he starts asking me for lifts/carpool whatever. Now for the last 5-6 years instead of listening to the radio I listen to different learn-language audio CD's. After 4 months of lifts one day this guy just snaps. He almost screams "Will you turn that off! - Switch on the radio! Switch it off! Anything!" (was learning Japanese at the time). So here I'm thinking, look I've given this guy a favor for a while now, never said anything just gave him lifts and now I need to change my habits because of what? So I tell him no. He says "If you don't switch it off I don't want a single lift from you again!" Like that is even a serious threat. I tell him no again. Every time after that at work this guy is acting like a total bastard. The whole time I've been there nobody ever filled out anything, this guy says I need to complete DUPLICATE forms, lectures me on hazards of not following procedure like I'm some idiot. I'm not petty or anything so I jump through all the hoops and say; thanks, bye. Do you know what this little motherfucker does? He smirks and says "Sayonara."
zygote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 08:08 AM   #26
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

I love that you learn Japanese on your way to work.

That's pretty cool.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 10:32 AM   #27
Jim Blaze

Jim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawn M.D. View Post
If i call can I ask for oatmeal

or be from a quaker sweepstakes company n say they won oatmeal for life

or will that give to much away?
r u fucking stupid?

Will that give too much away.....

OH YEA THAT MAKES SINCE BEING THAT HIS LANDLOARDS MORE THEN LIKELY ARE REGISTERED HERE. ALSO OATMEAL IS SURELY HIS NAME IN REAL LIFE THAT HE SIGNED ON THE LEASE. PERFECTLY REASONABLE ASSUMPTIONS HERE RAWNOLDMACREMEDIAL. ALSO EVEN IF THAT COMMENT DIDNT MAKE U LOOK TO BE A COMPLETE FUCKING IDIOT THE OATMEAL SWEEPSTAKES SHIT AINT EVEN FUNNY. DIDNT EVEN SMIRK. IH YEA THE OATMEAL SWEEPSTAKES HAHAWOWZER U WOUODVE REALLY GIVEN THEM A GOOD CRANK YANKING!!! WHY DONT U YANK A CHAIR OUT FROM UNDER IRSELF WITH AN EXT CORD WRAPPED AROUND UR NECK. FAGGIT.
Jim Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 02:05 PM   #28
oats
Steel Cut

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night LXXXIV
- Art of Writing League

oats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant future

@zygote that's ridiculous. Kind of a worse situation than I'm in because at least I can leave the landlords and live somewhere else. Can't exactly quit your job.

I really tried not to be petty - I even offered to list their place on craigs for them (they don't have a computer or anything). But they're reaching for anything to retain this money because they're strapped for cash. They left a note this morning that said "It is against Hawaii state law to possess or smoke marijuana. We are contacting a lawyer." It's just like, we have 5 days left there, and they're being as shitty as possible. Btw, I'm not worried about the weed thing - there has already been an officer in my house the other day (I called them to drag them out of the house so we could talk since they were avoiding me), so nothing is going to come of that. They're just trying to scare us.

Anyone willing to take a couple seconds out of their day to call them, it would be hugely appreciated. They start to scream at each other when the phone goes off lol.
Old 08-26-2013, 02:09 PM   #29
dead man
living

Battle Record: 33-18

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- AOWL Season 1
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 4
- Write Week V
- GWL Season 1

dead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant future

i got you later tonight
Old 08-26-2013, 02:17 PM   #30
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Last edited by Diode; 08-26-2013 at 05:18 PM.
Diode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 02:18 PM   #31
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

I would happily do this if it wasn't gonna cost a small fortune to call from Ireland.

I don't suppose you happen to know their Skype?

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 02:21 PM   #32
Meth

If I'm reminded I'll do it when I get off work.
Old 08-26-2013, 02:23 PM   #33
Swerve
SDub

Battle Record: 40-34

Champed
- Alias Tourney III (Heroes vs. Villians)
- Fight Night LXIV
- Netcees Battle League

Swerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant future

My phone conversation with them would have went like this:

Them: Hello?
Me: Hello, is this Gamble?
Them: No, you must have the wrong number?
Me: Sorry, who is this?
Them: *Insert name*
Me: GAMBLE, I KNOW IT'S YOU STOP HIDING BEHIND AN ALIAS!
Them: What are you...
Me: WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO GO AND VOTE FOR YOURSELF TOO NOW, YOU FAGGOT FUCK. I BET YOUR OWN MOTHER DOESN'T LOVE YOU.
Them: Sir, please...
Me: I WILL EAT YOUR SOUL YOU EARTHWORM JIM LOOKING COCK MASTER, I WILL FEAST ON YOUR ORGANS FOR A MILLION LUNAR CYCLES WHILE TAKING DUMPS ON YOUR DECOMPOSING BODY.

If they haven't hung up the phone at that point, I would make fart sounds until they do.

Alas, I live in a different country.

Swerve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 02:27 PM   #34
oats
Steel Cut

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night LXXXIV
- Art of Writing League

@Diode Sulkey is the last name.
@Meth when do you get off work? I'll remind you.

Foreigners, I appreciate your support.
Old 08-26-2013, 02:32 PM   #35
Meth

3 and a half hours.
Old 08-26-2013, 02:33 PM   #36
Diode
PR's Finest

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Old 08-26-2013, 02:36 PM   #37
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
@Diode Sulkey is the last name.
@Meth when do you get off work? I'll remind you.

Foreigners, I appreciate your support.

Old 08-26-2013, 02:38 PM   #38
Rawn M.D.

lol diode goin all thorough

im lucky he aint part of the HR dept at my job
Old 08-26-2013, 02:42 PM   #39
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zygote View Post
Almost the same thing recently happened to me. Instead of a landlord it was a coworker. Here is the backstory. Basically, this coworker is same level as me just in charge of equipment etc if you need to do anything this guy needs to OK first. So about 6 months ago he starts asking me for lifts/carpool whatever. Now for the last 5-6 years instead of listening to the radio I listen to different learn-language audio CD's. After 4 months of lifts one day this guy just snaps. He almost screams "Will you turn that off! - Switch on the radio! Switch it off! Anything!" (was learning Japanese at the time). So here I'm thinking, look I've given this guy a favor for a while now, never said anything just gave him lifts and now I need to change my habits because of what? So I tell him no. He says "If you don't switch it off I don't want a single lift from you again!" Like that is even a serious threat. I tell him no again. Every time after that at work this guy is acting like a total bastard. The whole time I've been there nobody ever filled out anything, this guy says I need to complete DUPLICATE forms, lectures me on hazards of not following procedure like I'm some idiot. I'm not petty or anything so I jump through all the hoops and say; thanks, bye. Do you know what this little motherfucker does? He smirks and says "Sayonara."

ether.

I can give you a quick guide on how to change his system language to Japanese in under 2 mins
Old 08-26-2013, 02:44 PM   #40
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
(808) 261-2569
is this a home phone or a cell? if its a cell I can change their voicemail greeting.