- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

Same
-kungfugrip
Blue Bayou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2023, 05:49 PM   #2
emcee squared
Banned

emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared
Default Let's Mix SatireBattle with a little Compliment

...Watch as i Drop-one-Hundred NEARLY as good as tha retort Blue's horded since i Got him Lovesick
...'sNot 'his Cock tht's Lovely, more like the crisp wording that's Got Me Gushing
..."Hearder" than the wh0re-he ditched his w1fe 4 when she sucked him off after NOT EVEN A LOT OF bubbly
...To he&Lars it may Seem as tho I'm Fronting
...When in-reality i wrote a ShortStory @9 years old in fourth or fith grade keyboard class.IM NO DUMMY
...Now, when confronted w/ tha hundred?,,.sum-of-Which is likely for MaCe
...A converted priest like sinacog w/ no eyebrows on the upper part of his face
...Allegedly. u know. above the eyes. Who-flowz!!
like they scavenged a lil' piece of Meat off Blue's"Bone".........hyenas & jackals teaching this "dummy" how to properly tackle
...Amen's wife is not used to blue's newHome, which the bank only mortgaged after blue blackmailed tha manager;
'ft'r discovering pix rite up Seth&Aero's "alley"on his new phoneI AM THE CHALLNNGER
...which blue only had cuz he raped pharaoh so hard for a scalp that i ended up joining the thread so he took TWO HomeBALANCING?
...try'ng to proVide 'nuff "milk" for larz, 'cog, wise?on a l8nite-byte
...don't forget the novices :
hybridized phonetical topicalists who need special polishing from blue's v.o.t.w.BUT QUITE@FRANKLY the knowldge?! - Dy' Bringz
when his 9sings Raw and snakes become Constrictive&Conniving
blue apparently LIKEs-The nfl but, like barkley &marino so many runnerups he's never TRIED RINGS
as fast-technical TypeThing maybe i'll slow it down and act like a failed QB wonderlic -- a TIRED.."n**".
i'm not racist one time i saw a Cajun band - their washboard&harmonica were better then-when-the blackGuy Tried to Sing
who pulled the Toe 'veN angry Tiger on a race-bait when Poe was Tired, of.
-gothic&victorian architecture from GUDJEL's european generic Tylenol
the PATENT EXPIRED
ask Sandra i'm litereally bipolar so when i'm manic?, i'm very wired on the scary lime where fara trollz the shit out of legendz existence
'till they subMit to me&AJ &retire
so sick of this end rhyme how 'bout we just call it bedtime
edit before blue's June deadline when mace shares postcards from hawaii's coastline--WHERE HE BROKE INTO A (LOcal)radio station tryingto get Airtime
this is not a fair fight
they craft/polish/&hone while i spar w/RIIDICULOUS kidz like hal0 who jus wants to ask zelph to sign-in;So'e can phone home
E.T. only uses AI for the drone; adaptable to a bluetooth phone - NOT an AI troll-poem
eviction got evicted like exis i'd ask 4'him Back |but i'm on the last straw w/ diode's RIDICULUS Acceptance of my knack - for rough draftz
like 33% MUST LAST because im Just That Fast
dropped more Bars On Blue than when he lookedREAL Hard@Zuch
DEEP in the eyez while he spotted on a benchpress
draft's over but this "Combine's"'is latest stress-test
how in t.f. is he supposed to play on my gay Concubine?
fuck tha lime
i feel like if i want to technically word bars for techno maybe Zuch's the one i hsould be askingAfterAll.//yeaBLue knowz i'm rite.
datz My best-guess
someone call a topical battler in here like a Horseman-who's-Head;Less!
cuz I'm not countin' but it's like Hundreds to RANDOM FUCKING CHECKINS, VARIOUS Mace QUESTIons & Of LATE? frankly sinacog's giving you lessons
this key is why you haven't defeated my Ego or left me
blue's checkored history includes SO MUCH COKE on a bar-hop w/ Uber rides for his 1person guestlist
that's ok i prefer Pepsi
FIZZIER CONTENT AND LESS Generic "Investments"
....lol....
2 bad hal0 consolidated aero's port-folio
who then passed On Insider Info to Blue
BUT IT WAS MISDIRECTION DICK-RIDER bimbosYOURS TRULY
-BITCH~~~~ count the lines like i g a f u handsom canadian

Last edited by emcee squared; 04-29-2023 at 05:56 PM.
emcee squared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2023, 07:16 PM   #3
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future
Default instr link

https://soundcloud.com/memimo-media/...l-memimo-tuati
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2023, 09:13 PM   #4
House of Leaves
Banned

House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves

Quote:
Originally Posted by emcee squared View Post
...Watch as i Drop-one-Hundred NEARLY as good as tha retort Blue's horded since i Got him Lovesick
...'sNot 'his Cock tht's Lovely, more like the crisp wording that's Got Me Gushing
..."Hearder" than the wh0re-he ditched his w1fe 4 when she sucked him off after NOT EVEN A LOT OF bubbly
...To he&Lars it may Seem as tho I'm Fronting
...When in-reality i wrote a ShortStory @9 years old in fourth or fith grade keyboard class.IM NO DUMMY
...Now, when confronted w/ tha hundred?,,.sum-of-Which is likely for MaCe
...A converted priest like sinacog w/ no eyebrows on the upper part of his face
...Allegedly. u know. above the eyes. Who-flowz!!
like they scavenged a lil' piece of Meat off Blue's"Bone".........hyenas & jackals teaching this "dummy" how to properly tackle
...Amen's wife is not used to blue's newHome, which the bank only mortgaged after blue blackmailed tha manager;
'ft'r discovering pix rite up Seth&Aero's "alley"on his new phoneI AM THE CHALLNNGER
...which blue only had cuz he raped pharaoh so hard for a scalp that i ended up joining the thread so he took TWO HomeBALANCING?
...try'ng to proVide 'nuff "milk" for larz, 'cog, wise?on a l8nite-byte
...don't forget the novices :
hybridized phonetical topicalists who need special polishing from blue's v.o.t.w.BUT QUITE@FRANKLY the knowldge?! - Dy' Bringz
when his 9sings Raw and snakes become Constrictive&Conniving
blue apparently LIKEs-The nfl but, like barkley &marino so many runnerups he's never TRIED RINGS
as fast-technical TypeThing maybe i'll slow it down and act like a failed QB wonderlic -- a TIRED.."n**".
i'm not racist one time i saw a Cajun band - their washboard&harmonica were better then-when-the blackGuy Tried to Sing
who pulled the Toe 'veN angry Tiger on a race-bait when Poe was Tired, of.
-gothic&victorian architecture from GUDJEL's european generic Tylenol
the PATENT EXPIRED
ask Sandra i'm litereally bipolar so when i'm manic?, i'm very wired on the scary lime where fara trollz the shit out of legendz existence
'till they subMit to me&AJ &retire
so sick of this end rhyme how 'bout we just call it bedtime
edit before blue's June deadline when mace shares postcards from hawaii's coastline--WHERE HE BROKE INTO A (LOcal)radio station tryingto get Airtime
this is not a fair fight
they craft/polish/&hone while i spar w/RIIDICULOUS kidz like hal0 who jus wants to ask zelph to sign-in;So'e can phone home
E.T. only uses AI for the drone; adaptable to a bluetooth phone - NOT an AI troll-poem
eviction got evicted like exis i'd ask 4'him Back |but i'm on the last straw w/ diode's RIDICULUS Acceptance of my knack - for rough draftz
like 33% MUST LAST because im Just That Fast
dropped more Bars On Blue than when he lookedREAL Hard@Zuch
DEEP in the eyez while he spotted on a benchpress
draft's over but this "Combine's"'is latest stress-test
how in t.f. is he supposed to play on my gay Concubine?
fuck tha lime
i feel like if i want to technically word bars for techno maybe Zuch's the one i hsould be askingAfterAll.//yeaBLue knowz i'm rite.
datz My best-guess
someone call a topical battler in here like a Horseman-who's-Head;Less!
cuz I'm not countin' but it's like Hundreds to RANDOM FUCKING CHECKINS, VARIOUS Mace QUESTIons & Of LATE? frankly sinacog's giving you lessons
this key is why you haven't defeated my Ego or left me
blue's checkored history includes SO MUCH COKE on a bar-hop w/ Uber rides for his 1person guestlist
that's ok i prefer Pepsi
FIZZIER CONTENT AND LESS Generic "Investments"
....lol....
2 bad hal0 consolidated aero's port-folio
who then passed On Insider Info to Blue
BUT IT WAS MISDIRECTION DICK-RIDER bimbosYOURS TRULY
-BITCH~~~~ count the lines like i g a f u handsom canadian
@emcee squared
What did you tell Zygote? : You "bought a book on leadership - but put off reading it!?"
Too much talk from you idiots, emcee thought he ghost roast me out when in reality I've been editing; &killing it.
On secular 3rd world missions I provide agricultural sustenance & clean water; for children, while AJ only interested in raping them, & killing them by the millions.
Kinda like god...
If you're wondering where this structured format's from it's simply backlash from you wack lads who "Write Odd".
You appear gay-curious with Blue while I hop in for a "polite nod"; as I Acknowledge MaCe likely had a great time,other than the ho-tel's dirty ol doorknob!
Apparently this place "lacks tech"...Your keycard ID got denied by Diode who simply passed you off to a.j. who doesn't need a "full 'matic" when he blast' techs.
Your manic threats? Simply amuse me personally deep inside while you ask Blue to punish you or drag your ass to bed!
I'M actually the 1 of us 3 who Lars said passed his test.
As much as I loved dinosaurs I could literally be a (real) teacher for 11th grade math.
What with all factoring, ORDER OF \OPERATIONS GUYS [ffs what is this HELL].
Pray tell before the female priest has to use the meathooks to pull out pharaoh's "brain-swell".
Apparently you weren't trained well (YEA THANKS BLUE n LARS).
Take shots @Wise since he helped you write ? LOL
While he's still covertly "bleeding you." For, as 'e said, "it's easy too".
Unfortunately for your hybridized satires mods have to keep the rules.
I was the sleeping giant all along on your weekend "wingman collabs"- likeGoose!
When you rebelled on my deadlines why did I Not-run? Because I easily reference Top Gun and masochistically enslaving faro to study is not fun.
Nor is it healthy, when we both have claimed that net publications and monetized screenplays could be making us wealthy.
Consider the stepped-up well-being LIES upon baldfaced DE"NIAL"
Rock's one-syllable diss of your audio you seemed to take quite literal.
Seth has no idea what you two are on about in Discussion.
When making the next post take your time|RUSHING? with a slightly frenetic thought process after seeing brand new bars on netcees that have pharaoh(quote)"flushing", emcee(quote)gushing, and ME? Loving the fact that I have more control than you two idiots who literally contribute basically nothing.
Perhaps this is the wrong thread. Well, to Differ I'd BEG
For these bars have caused a glint 'r gleam in Blue's admittedly rare hazel eyes.
Hey!Surprise, I can talk about his face without getting weird; the gayest lines I've ever seen on the lamest site, since you were 12 and wrote that decent pirate/treasure story in 1995.
He's tired of fighting on the lime. Without SJ's PW we'll have to see Sandra - MAYBE EARLY. Try, at Least, On Time.
Please, I'll get him to stop whining, if you'd drop your RageQuits and slow down your trolly spars? -- what fara calls "fighting", and you call getting your rox off If it hurts enough to like it.
I don't need to spike it. I just "served" you with such tantalizing writing, that you've likely been satisfied fer
(well)@ least a little WhILe
Get in shape. Run a 1/2 mile in the Ironman while Robert Downy Jr. shares Lines(,)w/ Saint's lovely abbreviation/wrongtense Textstyles.
I saw John Lennon "at the turnstyle" before the assassin ruined his life but arguably influenced Pancake's Musical style.
Truly it's fire as I leave my own volition/retire,
'Cept for the various reference docs saved for B_T and potentially other writerz.
Lovely biters should learn to shut their PIE-Holes, because at this point it's a wonder a major artist doesn't fucking like us.

Last edited by House of Leaves; 04-29-2023 at 09:21 PM.
House of Leaves is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
8 each*editing