Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > Art of Writing League Season IX > AOWL Season 9 archives

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 11-25-2020, 04:13 AM   #1
Adverse
low tide in serotonin bay

Battle Record: 37-28

Champed
- GWL Picture Challenge
- Guerrilla Writing League
- Black August II

Adverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant future
Default WEEK 3 MAG: GOBBLE GOBBLE MOTHERFUCKERS

INTRO:
All is well my friends, the league has ran smoothly through another week, you guys haven’t crucified me yet due to my poor performance as the league runner. So that’s a plus. We have veterans showing out (MMLP, Universe) as well as newcomers turning heads (Lucipher Howlz, Concrete, Eviction) and we had three super established names sign up this week (Scar, Artifice, Big Baby) so there’s a lot to look forward to and I have some decent topics picked out this week and I can’t wait to see how you guys spin and interpret them.

RUHVIEWS:

In the spirit of Zuch having Jamie do the NBL reviews I asked my wife if she’d do the reviews for the AOWL, I’m signing the divorce papers now as we speak.

Lol but seriously though I took on the reviews for this week as well as everything else you see so enjoy.

Mr J vs MMLP

Think this one deserves the battle of the week crown. I matched these guys together for a reason, their very similar stylistically. Both technically strong and have this dope vague imagery about them. They both interpreted the picture topic in a similar way. Tying it to existentialism and how the human brain kind of works around its own mortality. While Mr J kind of worked on the brains of humans in general. MMLP narrowed it down to his own mind. Both were compelling takes. Overall MMLP took it here but it was a great matchup and battle alike.
WINNER - MMLP

Lucipher Howlz vs Master Rock

This one was kind of an under the radar matchup of sleepers. Rock had a great week one (albeit in a no show victory) and Howlz pulled an upset victory on Johnny 6. Both of these competitors took a step back in my opinion. Both started out sort of slow in their pieces with Master Rock really starting out with a weird flow (in hindsight, he said he wrote it to a beat which makes more sense now that I read it.) but he lost his overall narrative in the imagery he did so well his first outing, he will find a balance of the two I’m sure. Howlz told a more linear story of someone with a deteriorating state of mind and also threw in some cool visuals. Neither broke the mold entirely this match but both worked with what they were given pretty well but the consensus was Luci did it better, he walked away undefeated this week.
WINNER - LUCIPHER HOWLZ

Candy vs Concrete

This one had a creepy atmosphere written all over it and both writers grabbed hold of that early. While Candy showed out with his vocabulary and painted some eerie visuals his narrative was still a jumble in my eyes. I believe he was writing from the perspective of one of the creatures in the picture? Either way he made improvements from his drop last week. Concrete surprised once again here telling a compelling tale of a lost hunter encountering these wraith type creatures, the setting he put forward was beautifully dark and he used a lot of personification and descriptive language that really brought the dark forest alive. He walks away with the win this week joining the ranks of the undefeated
WINNER - CONCRETE

Sinacog vs Pharaohs Army

This battle was over before it started. Sinacog (whom got his own mag section this week) spit the same old regurgitated nonsense as usual. Biblical references, at least one line about demonic spunk and the same line repeated a thousand times over. That’s all to be expected but Pharaohs Army actually fire with fire (HAHA get it? The topic?) when he sort of flipped Sin’s whole style and used it against him in what read
more like a passive aggressive text battle verse than a topical. It wasn’t inspired but when PA saw who he was facing I’m sure his mind drifted and he figured he could do anything and still win. It worked out in his favor though
WINNER - PHARAOHS ARMY

Objective vs Eviction

Mannnn the readers HATED this topic haha I guess you’re going to have a few lemons when you run a league. Objective or Eviction didn’t complain about it though and went on to write some intriguing pieces. Objective took the picture a little more literal than I did I saw it as more of a “man vs machine” power struggle to remain the dominant species but he adapted it into a Philip K Dick-esque tale about a fighting Android and the people who created it. Was honestly one of the cleanest stories I’ve seen him tell from beginning to end and was a fun read. Eviction had a cool read too with a lot of poetic language and a narrative about false friendships etc. I think most people went with Objective as he was more connected with the picture with his verse and showed his weekly improvement.
OBJECTIVE WINS

NO SHOW SHINE
We only had one no show this week which was in the Hush vs Universe battle. And honestly Uni’s verse deserves a lot of credit whether it be for the strong writing or the subtle pop culture tie in at the end.

Afloat

"I'm not crying because of you; you're not worth it. I'm crying because my delusion of who you were was shattered by the truth of who you are." - Steve Maraboli

Boston Harbor Islands - 1954

Hibernation's over... I'm out at sea trying to stay afloat
Driving this makeshift boat near the approximate drop location zone
The sky opened up like therapy; the sun's rays just glowed
Grey-ish smoke billowed out as my prey crashed to the waves below
My ankle stowed a vibration... but the symptom isn't known
Looking through the window to the soul is only simple when it's closed
The latest nav system put me over the point of impact
The angel’s wings were destroyed; I actually recoiled when they flapped
It was trapped face down, sputtering - the strangest bubbles came up
I watched something fall from its agape jaw but I couldn't say what...
Je ne sais pas.... Excuse my french - I fell victim to the hell I live in
I hauled the angel on deck, then stomped its chest to expel the liquid
It yelled and quivered, pondering how something inferior trapped it
Fearing the reaction, I quickly dragged it to the interior cabin
Tied up this sacrificial lamb; I've yet to question God's rulings once
These beatings mean peace for humanity, the one thing He truly loves
He dumps his evil seeds in the sea every six months to appease me
This hunt is easy, but seeing isn't necessary when it comes to believing
I freed its wings, then pulled my knife and sliced them repeatedly
No hiding the feeble screams; maybe this time I'll finally see it bleed...
Then came the wail of some machine, like a blade through a throat
Raining down blows, I pushed the angel down low and taped its mouth closed
I raced outside, where I noticed a lighthouse on the horizon
A dark reminder that you’ll never find out just how your time ends...
A bald man stood ashore smiling, he said, "That boat has formed a cradle"
Followed by, "I'm just making sure you don't go overboard, Azazel..."
I asked, "Am I not entitled to my fun?" like a cynic with no animosity
"Of course you are," he said, "But there are limits to my generosity..."
The angel got the drop on me... My mistake was leaving it for dead
I was full of immediate regret when it injected a needle in my neck
Nothing had meaning and yet, this angel is without a halo forever
My low perspective showed its feathers were hastily sewn together (huh?)
I glanced at my pant leg - ankle bracelets of this sort seemed fairly new
Memory repaired its roots; that grey billow of smoke became a parachute
No more delusions; Bubbles under water was peaking pressure vapor
The sea did me no favors; What fell from its mouth was a breathing regulator
Truth was being saved for later; Clearly I had been deceived
The angel's lapel read, 'Doctor'; The eyes will see what the mind believes
Got handcuffed and screamed, "C'mon doc', slaying angels means survival!"
I was taken to my rival - The bald man on the dock awaiting my arrival
I shut my eyes quick... recalling memories is what they're asking for
But I can't ignore the sign that read, 'Shutter Island - Psychiatric Ward'
The bald man was Doctor Cawley, there's no straws to be grasping at
He said, "We let you live your fantasies, in hopes you'd see they're exactly that..."
"But you make progress then relapse; it's never been a secret"
"I guess with mental paraplegics... more drastic measures will be needed..."
I heard, "Who's on deck?" "Andrew Laeddis" Ah, the experiment gets deeper
The lesser evil begets a prequel... I guess he's the second feature
Doctor Cawley said, "No cuffs for Laeddis, I don't want him arresting people"
"Now get a hold of Lester Sheehan..."

"And prep the boat for the next procedure..."

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iF95pJaGasE

UNSOLVED MYSTERIES OF TEXT EPISODE ONE - SINACOG; ELABORATE TROLL? OR SOMETHING ELSE ENTIRELY?

Hello. Today I am going to dive inside of the psyche of one of Netcees most controversial figures, documenting his fall from grace. At a point seven short years ago he was a topical champion, writing pieces with the kind of poetic language that would turn the heads of the most revered writers. Nowadays, he’s a repetitive author that overuses biblical references and talks about “demon semen” much more than any one man should. There are weekly questions in both the NBL and AOWL if Sinacog should even be able to compete as facing him is pretty much a guaranteed win for his opponent.

And if you’ve only known Sinacog in his short tenure on Netcees you may not know that he once was a fairly successful writer in the world of text. You may not know how far he has actually fallen.

SINACOG IN 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinacog View Post

My despondent life moves with the waves of a dreary ocean, I bare emotions of a fish that’s lost his way
At constant times I drown in a place where there’s barley solace, while careless Seagulls guffaw at my fall in pain
My pumping ventricles are wished to be clogged by an Octopus, whose absorbent grungy tentacles yearn my urn
Yet the unpleasant Eel won’t even shock me shook, for this broken fish has no electrical current worth
And I’m besieged in vacancy, swimming the seas in atrophy, trying to have the strength of mighty sailing ships
But a cynical hermit crab designed my skeleton, which is why I’m mistook for a spineless Jellyfish
If only I’d had a blissful companion we swim the Atlantic, and stay together as engagement followed through
But with my miserable antics that missions titanic, the sea to me will forever be a space of solitude
It’s all in view, all this fish’s infinite limitations, if only you could see through the eyes I count with
I tried to get a definite reputation, but received the disgraceful stripes of clownfish
I’ve just been racing through life contesting aloof, hoping eventually in my gills, potency grew
Now my soul is in two and water’s reflecting my mood, I guess that’s why this sorrowed ocean is blue…

And every night I wish the horizon; shed a light to where I’ll subside in
I wish to sever ties with Poseidon, and he end my life with his Trident...

I wish…

I wish a ship of oil, tipped and boiled on my scaly skin; I wish demented mortals, ripped and soiled both my tail and fins
I wish to end with this distress, in depths of an abyssal trench, I wish this fish had twist in nets, and finally submit to death!

I wish…

I wish a morbid band of sharks had embarked to drown my symphony,
I wish a swordfish stabbed my heart and the scars bled out in infamy…

But then I realize if I was granted all the wishes I said
I’d just be back where I started, sleeping with the fishes again…

Will I ever lift from this sorrow?

I’m swimming in the depths of depression with no way to set to ascension, as my mind’s spinning in a seeped whirlpool
Suddenly out the corner of my cornea, on the Ocean’s sandy floor in blood, I spot a lying Sea Turtle
I swam towards the sand that centered thee; he must’ve been a century, on how his shell’s design emerged
But his neck gashed by an enemy, and as a dying remedy, he whispered me his final words…

“Through the ups and downs of ocean waters, eventually you’ll find your way
No need to stop at frozen harbors, for in this sea we call life, the tide will change…

And you will Ascend pass the waves"

With that, his eyes began to slightly close, as his carcass slowly faded away
Now, with those words of wisdom, I’ll always remember to saver this day

1 year later

Now...

Now I look at a hurricane straight in the eye, and blind it with my bright complexion
I clear all the burning rain, grayest of skies, and move it when I fight deception
I’m in the right direction as the waters have settled; I’m passing marginal levels as the light’s reflection
My heights extended passed the mark of the devil, I’m leaving sharks with the pebbles as the night intended
My flight’s ascended, as I’m elevating the softest, no more warring scenes of contemplating the hardships
I’ll pass the ninth dimension, reach into the sea and make a so serene constellation of starfish
Now I’m one like a group of sea lions, as the aurora borealis has my mind enchanted
I’m so high with peace I’ll seek Sirens, to form an alluring exploring voyage to find Atlantis
Now there’s no holding catalyst, and no more hazardous frantic bliss
Now my only passing wish, is all see the light without an Angler fish
That there’s hope to the pain and the strife, it's all in the changing tides
Take the past and ocean wave it goodbye, now alas you will elevate your life

To Greater Heights.

And Ascend passed the waters to paradise.

SINACOG IN 2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinacog View Post

The Fire of Hell - AJ The Menace

There was once' flames of HELL; hell's possessed demons
Demons were in possession; the possession of possession
I am a demon of possession; a possessed demon
I am a demon drinking semon from flask; worthless laugh
I am a demon with demon demon demon
I am a demon with demon demon demon
I am a demon with wicked wiccans; wicked wiccans
I am a demon with wicked wiccans; wicked wiccans
I am a demon mossed by HELL: possessed by HELL
I am hell's demon; hell's possession; hell's possession
I am hell's possession; HELL's possession
Hell's possession; hell's flames; hell's flames
Hell's flames; hell's flames; hell's flames
I am a demon torturing demons and devils
I am a demon torturing demons and devils
Semon is reveled; the dreaming of metal
I am a demon possessed by a demon; behemoth demons
I am dreaming; the semon of gleaming is demeter's intrigue..
It’s hard to wrap one’s head around this debacle. Sinacog aka A.J. The Menace undoubtedly has talent, this isn’t an issue of being a terrible writer. What I don’t understand is if this is deliberate choice being made time and time again, doesn’t it get old? When’s enough indeed enough? Where’s the breaking point? We’re indeed stuck with more questions than answers. Is this a troll that’s gone on way too long? Did an unexpected loss break his will to write? These are the things that keep all of us awake at night

At the time of this post Sinacog has not responded to my request for an interview.

PREVUHHHS:

Lucipher Howlz 2-0 vs Universe 2-0
This one will be interesting. We’ve already Howlz take down another former GWL champion in Johnny 6 week one. His performance last week didn’t quite match his inaugural output but was still enough to hurdle a sturdy Master Rock. He’s going to have to bring 120% to get at Universe at this point though. Uni looks to be in prime form and is putting in the same kind of work that earned him his GWL crown on two different occasions. Lucipher has his work cut out for him.
UNIVERSE WINS 80/20

Concrete 2-0 vs MMLP 2-0
The other two undefeated battlers on the roster meet here. They are both talented but extremely different stylistically as opposed to MMLP’s last opponent, Mr J who had a similar approach to writing. Concrete has been a decent surprise this season though his first win was a NS, he showed out against Candy this round and actually told a very well crafted story which didn’t take any huge chances but had an amazing atmosphere about it. He sets a scene well, but he’ll have to combine that with a strong narrative to hold a candle to MMLP who has come out swinging this season and looks tough as he stepped away from his formulaic approach that he had in the GWL last season. I got MMLP taking this comfortably and staying undefeated though
MMLP WINS 65/35

Master Rock 1-1 vs Pharaohs Army 1-1
Both these guys have showed their writing skill this season. Pharaoh is coming off a fairly easy win against site punching bag, Sinacog. I mistakenly didn’t sign him out when he asked to be but it all seems to have worked out fairly well and he’s going to try and bring his momentum to play against a spotty Master Rock who had an awesome verse in a NS victory Week one but then fell to Lucipher Howlz with a weaker attempt last week. That’s okay though it’s a brand new week and while both of these guys have been on and off this could be a defining week in the season and someone will get the chance to go above .500 here. My money is on Rock barely, it’ll be a close one for sure and could very well go either way.
MASTER ROCK WINS 55/45

Eviction 0-2 vs Sinacog 0-1
Eviction has wrote some nice verses narrowly lost both of his battles. I’m hoping my mag editorial will light a fire under Sin’s ass. But let’s be realistic it probably won’t and we’ll get 10 more weeks of verses about demonic spunk etc. Eviction easily picks up his first win
EVICTION WINS 99/1

Objective 1-1 vs Mr J 1-1
Like this matchup both are seasoned writers. Objective seems like he’s finally finding his footing as an all around topical writer. He had a rough matchup week one against a full fledged Universe or else I suspect he’d be sitting comfortably undefeated as well. Mr J had a strong outing against MMLP but was just ultimately outmuscled. He didn’t really have anything wrong with his verse, MMLP just impressed. These guys are going to really go at it this week and it’s going to be hard to declare a winner from this point but I’m going to BARELY lean towards Objective
OBJECTIVE WINS 52/48

Big Baby 0-0 vs Scar 0-0
Both these guys are newcomers to the league and fantastic writers in their own respect. While I’ve never seen BB in a battle format, I’ve read his Open Mics and have been thoroughly impressed by his imagery and verbiage, he paints scenes with his words like his life depends on it. Scar on the other hand has dabbled in both open mics and also in the GWL last season where he fucked around and champed in-season. Both of these guys are going to be problems later in the league if they stick with it and get their votes in. I’m going to give Scar the prediction win here because I’ve seen him succeed in a similar environment BUT BB is more than capable of winning this. We shall see.
SCAR WINS 51/49

Artifice 0-0 vs Candy 0-2
Art is dope, he only played a small part in the GWL last season and spent most of it shaking off rust. I expect him at full strength here. Candy isn’t a bad writer but he hasn’t been able to put it all together just yet, he has pieces of what makes a dope writer down-pat, but sorely lacks in other areas most notably from a narrative standpoint. I got Art being too overwhelming for Candy here.
ART WINS 65/35

OUTRO:
Yeppppp another week in the books. Let’s keep it going. Enjoy the holiday! Extra time will be given this week to accommodate for it.

Old 11-25-2020, 04:45 AM   #2
Candy
Sell Her

Battle Record: 1-3

Candy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant future

that Steve Maraboli quote is fire - woah was that unis verse is was tight bro.. thanks

dude dope 2013 verse dude.. i seen him around and il give you that his newer style is more just flushing out thoughts rather then flushing out a verse but the whole point in writing his to tell the story how you see it so im cool with whatever he works with.. do your thing maine do your thing..

dope mag dude thanks
Old 11-25-2020, 08:04 AM   #3
Smod of War
My avatar is a man, urGAY

Battle Record: 2-5

Smod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant future

Thank you for Mag

A doll can be naked and never feel shy or sexualized or degraded
Old 11-25-2020, 01:14 PM   #4
UPN Zuch
Spoiled brat

Battle Record: 25-3

Champed
- Now Or Never 2020
- Netcees Pic League
- NPL Season I
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season XV

UPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant future

Amazing mag. Sinacog section was cool. Didn’t know that about him.
Or pull up to ya doorstep...I’m on ya porch wavin like polite neighbors/
Old 11-25-2020, 01:17 PM   #5
Mac

Battle Record: 7-12

Mac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant future

word.. dope stuff
Old 11-25-2020, 01:29 PM   #6
Candy
Sell Her

Candy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant future

is that author nese @Mac
Old 11-25-2020, 01:38 PM   #7
Universe
Everything's Connected

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- Guerrilla Writing League(2x)
- GWL Picture challenge(2x)
- Art of Writing League

Universe has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant future

Great job again, Addy... and, Addy's wife.

Dead @ the Vinnie Mac meme.
Old 11-25-2020, 02:07 PM   #8
Mac

Mac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant futureMac has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candy View Post
is that author nese @Mac
i might not be who you think I am
Old 11-25-2020, 02:13 PM   #9
Candy
Sell Her

well then i love you still
Old 11-25-2020, 02:21 PM   #10
Mac

oh Candy you are so sweet
Old 11-25-2020, 02:37 PM   #11
Candy
Sell Her

real talk you a girl or a boy
Old 11-25-2020, 03:26 PM   #12
Mac

real talk you an apartment complex or an illusion
Old 11-25-2020, 10:55 PM   #13
Candy
Sell Her

a paradox
Old 11-25-2020, 10:57 PM   #14
Adverse

Champed
- GWL Picture Challenge
- Black August II

Adverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant future

Thanks for the compliments guys starting to enjoy writing these
Old 11-26-2020, 04:20 AM   #15
fraze

Battle Record: 14-24

fraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant future

Still dying at the sinacog section. I would give you at least one shiny dime to read that interview if he ever responds for comment.
Old 11-26-2020, 09:37 AM   #16
JESODIST

Battle Record: 3-3

JESODIST has a brilliant futureJESODIST has a brilliant futureJESODIST has a brilliant futureJESODIST has a brilliant futureJESODIST has a brilliant futureJESODIST has a brilliant futureJESODIST has a brilliant futureJESODIST has a brilliant futureJESODIST has a brilliant futureJESODIST has a brilliant futureJESODIST has a brilliant future

Greetings brothers. I'm dummy Rattle
Add the Jesodist yo your upcoming Battle
It's gonna be lots of fun :)
Caz? I'm in love with writing; like a Don
Come for Bun, Crouch on a Nun
That burns array A.K.A. Southern Sun
Sounding Dumb with Gonzo Numb
Took ya Gum, Spook ya Mum
In tongue, Like a worthless Bumm
Explode like a Proto Bomb
Composing On, Cigar Gun, with a Falcon
Mangle a Python
Trancing A Son Like Tyson $huv ya
Indi Darkest of hole; AManson
Old 11-26-2020, 09:37 AM   #17
Lucipher Howlz

Lucipher Howlz has a brilliant futureLucipher Howlz has a brilliant futureLucipher Howlz has a brilliant futureLucipher Howlz has a brilliant futureLucipher Howlz has a brilliant futureLucipher Howlz has a brilliant futureLucipher Howlz has a brilliant futureLucipher Howlz has a brilliant futureLucipher Howlz has a brilliant futureLucipher Howlz has a brilliant futureLucipher Howlz has a brilliant future

@Adverse good shit on taking time to do these mags. Their awesome!
Old 11-26-2020, 02:54 PM   #18
Scar

Battle Record: 7-5

Champed

Scar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucipher Howlz View Post
@Adverse good shit on taking time to do these mags. Their awesome!

i will have to agree with everyone. great effort, Addy. but you did me no favor matching me up with BB on my first battle back! thanks for the vote of confience however. and that topic is certainly tailor-mae for BB writing style god damn it.
Old 11-26-2020, 03:02 PM   #19
Eviction
Detained

Battle Record: 16-11

Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction

FYI my first win was against shredder a few weeks back.
Old 11-26-2020, 03:06 PM   #20
Adverse

Champed
- GWL Picture Challenge
- Black August II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scar View Post
i will have to agree with everyone. great effort, Addy. but you did me no favor matching me up with BB on my first battle back! thanks for the vote of confience however. and that topic is certainly tailor-mae for BB writing style god damn it.
Lmao sorry it was either that or match you against Artifice again and I’m just trying to keep the matchups fresh
Closed Thread