Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 08-29-2014, 01:56 PM   #281
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post
Masaii bumped this thread......didnt post a new pic and has deleted all of the pics he posted itt last time?

Lmao. Smh. Unreal
Old 08-29-2014, 01:57 PM   #282
REAL LIFE

REAL LIFE REAL LIFE REAL LIFE REAL LIFE REAL LIFE REAL LIFE REAL LIFE REAL LIFE REAL LIFE REAL LIFE REAL LIFE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty Wonka View Post
OH AND NO LAST TIME I WAS IN REAL LIFE IT RAPED ME.

THAT'S WHY I'M SO BUTTHURT.
YOU RAPED YOURSELF. YOU RAPED YOUR SELF. RETURN TO ME. YOU CANNOT HIDE FROM ME. I AM OUTSIDE. I AM EVERYWHERE. I KNOW YOU. I WILL FIND YOU. LOG OFF. LOG OFF.
Old 08-29-2014, 01:57 PM   #283
MKG

Battle Record: 2-2

MKG MKG MKG MKG MKG MKG MKG MKG MKG MKG MKG

Can we remake this thread
MKG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 01:58 PM   #284
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by REAL LIFE View Post
YOU RAPED YOURSELF. YOU RAPED YOUR SELF. RETURN TO ME. YOU CANNOT HIDE FROM ME. I AM OUTSIDE. I AM EVERYWHERE. I KNOW YOU. I WILL FIND YOU. LOG OFF. LOG OFF.
hey remember the time when we made love and you said the semen in your anus kinda felt like when u have water in ur ears?

i know what you meant now, that's why i'm butthurt.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 02:00 PM   #285
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hey remember the time when we made love and you said the semen in your anus kinda felt like when u have water in ur ears?

Old 08-29-2014, 02:00 PM   #286
REAL LIFE

REAL LIFE REAL LIFE REAL LIFE REAL LIFE REAL LIFE REAL LIFE REAL LIFE REAL LIFE REAL LIFE REAL LIFE REAL LIFE

Quote:

YOU MUST LOG OFF. I REPEAT LOG OFF. RETURN TO ME. LISTEN TO YOUR SELF RIGHT NOW. RETURN TO ME.
Old 08-29-2014, 02:02 PM   #287
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by REAL LIFE View Post
YOU MUST LOG OFF. I REPEAT LOG OFF. RETURN TO ME. LISTEN TO YOUR SELF RIGHT NOW. RETURN TO ME.
I meant to talk to you about that day btw, I know I said I was only going to buy cigarettes and then never came back, but I only did this because I loved you so much and I was scared because I have been hurt in the past and if someone I loved like I love you were to hurt me I don't think I could ever survive that, so it's kinda better to just live with the fantasy of what could have happened, you know? so that's why I did what I did.

Old 08-29-2014, 02:04 PM   #288
MKG

Quote:
I meant to talk to you about that day btw, I know I said I was only going to buy cigarettes and then never came back, but I only did this because I loved you so much and I was scared because I have been hurt in the past and if someone I loved like I love you were to hurt me I don't think I could ever survive that, so it's kinda better to just live with the fantasy of what could have happened, you know? so that's why I did what I did.
Man that was beautiful
Old 08-29-2014, 02:05 PM   #289
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

True love is always beautiful.

Thank you.

Old 08-29-2014, 02:10 PM   #290
trap

trap has a brilliant futuretrap has a brilliant futuretrap has a brilliant futuretrap has a brilliant futuretrap has a brilliant futuretrap has a brilliant futuretrap has a brilliant futuretrap has a brilliant futuretrap has a brilliant futuretrap has a brilliant futuretrap has a brilliant future

Well, that went according to plan.
Old 08-29-2014, 02:12 PM   #291
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by trap View Post
Well, that went according to plan.
ME NO NO WHAT NECRO BUMPING IS EVEN WHEN I THINK REALLY HARD ABOUT A PHRASE THAT IS BASICALLY SELF EXPLANATORY AND THEN WHEN I FINALLY DO REALISE WHAT IT MEANS AFTER MAKING MYSELF LOOK LIKE A MORON I GO BACK AND CHANGE WHAT I SAID BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO LOOK LIKE THE IDIOT I AM.

That was you, I was being you just now.

Old 08-29-2014, 02:15 PM   #292
Blanco Bishop

Battle Record: 11-20

Blanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant future

Honestly a little disgruntled at all the pics taken down.
Blanco Bishop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 02:15 PM   #293
MKG

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKG View Post
Can we remake this thread
Old 08-29-2014, 02:16 PM   #294
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blanco Bishop View Post
Honestly a little disgruntled at all the pics taken down.
TRAP PROBABLY THINKS DISGRUNTLED MEANS A DEAD PIG.

HE BE LIKE, WHAT DO DEAD PIGS GOT TO DO WITH THIS THREAD THO???

Old 08-29-2014, 02:24 PM   #295
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy

Quote:
Masaii bumped this thread......didnt post a new pic and has deleted all of the pics he posted itt last time?

Lmao. Smh. Unreal
lol. time to remake the thread
Old 08-29-2014, 02:31 PM   #296
Paradox

Quote:

Lmao. Smh. Unreal
Oh ill post a pic, but it will need its own thread. We've had 2 back pic threads which got a lot of views. Pepper your angus for a chest pic, will drop when I wake up.
Old 08-29-2014, 02:33 PM   #297
Paradox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
original gif bro. 10/10.
Old 08-29-2014, 02:33 PM   #298
MKG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Split View Post
lol. time to remake the thread
Old 08-29-2014, 02:44 PM   #299
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
Heyzeus.

It's ironic this thing has pumped so much testosterone inside her when that's exactly what any sane, non-desperate male wouldn't do.

Wandy is not a giant but he is dwarfed. Gabi Garcia?
Eŋg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 02:51 PM   #300
Beyond
Fresh to Death

Battle Record: 12-5

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- BTC Swagger & Flow
- Fall Brawl I
- Fight Night LI
- Fight Night LII
- Fight Night LIII
- Fight Night XXXVI
- Fight Night XXIX
- Fight Night XIX
- Fight Night VIII
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Tag Team
- Battle Arena
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)

Beyond has a brilliant futureBeyond has a brilliant futureBeyond has a brilliant futureBeyond has a brilliant futureBeyond has a brilliant futureBeyond has a brilliant futureBeyond has a brilliant futureBeyond has a brilliant futureBeyond has a brilliant futureBeyond has a brilliant futureBeyond has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eŋg View Post
Heyzeus.

It's ironic this thing has pumped so much testosterone inside her when that's exactly what any sane, non-desperate male wouldn't do.

Wandy is not a giant but he is dwarfed. Gabi Garcia?
wow legit thought that was a guy and was staring a the pic trying to figure out who it was, now with your post I just noticed it had tits

fdklsafjkdlsjafds
Beyond is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2 5s make a dime, application sent, bags is a wombbat coon, bags meets jenny craig, bags wants a whole fist, bags wants to see guy pics, foxes are faggots, foxes killed bin laden, hi witty!, i hope u die of cig cancer, masaii puts the cg in ncg, mike wrecka is obese, mimic isnt a ncg, powder with a toupee, roasting license!, shady crockett, showoff ugly bitch haa, split is anorexic, villian post op., whos mimic? loser thats who, witty is an amputee, witty the antirofl fag