- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation @PHAROAHS ARMY, STEP IN MY OFFICE QUICK

I was trying to keep this post off the “other” board so as not to hinder your battles in its 1-2 Punch league with personals.

You may or may not know it, but I am actually from a medical background of more than 17 years. You recently mentioned you were coming off your medication, and while this is concerning for me to hear I also noted the potential correlation between another symptom you mentioned in one of your incoherent rambles: Lack of vaginal intercourse.

One of those side effects from prescribed antidepressants is, of course, a lower sex drive - sometimes known as “Antidepressant-Induced Sexual Dysfunction” (or AISD for short).

Low sex drive (or a loss of libido) can be embarrassing and distressing, especially when the only other option seems to be not taking antidepressants. This certainly is ringing true to me in your case.

But please don't give up on treating your depression. Here is everything you need to know about antidepressants and sex drive:

A lower sex drive is a common side effect of depression. People who experience low sex drive because of their depression often find that antidepressants can actually ‘improve’ their libido. But for some, antidepressants either enhance an existing libido problem or create a new side effect.

Many antidepressants work directly with your serotonin production, which is an important component of arousal and orgasm. Sometimes it can block those hormone receptors from getting serotonin during sex.

Sexual side effects from antidepressants can affect both men and women and can have varying degrees of severity. In a male, which I presume you are, these symptoms can be described as:

Difficulty getting erections
Difficulty maintaining erections
Unable to reach orgasm
Delayed orgasm

Some people may experience multiple side effects, and some people may only experience one. Side effects may take effect immediately or they may not start for a couple of weeks after starting the antidepressants. When was it you began decreasing your usage?
sral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2023, 09:56 AM   #2
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

Gotcha.
Really good looks on your experienced medical mental/health info...
But na, tho, suprisingly I'm just kinda the opposite...
Sex drive/ DIck is f1ne!
I jackit (ONLY ON WEEKENDS, AGAIN, NOTICE THIS TREND?)
Yeah little binge. Great orgz's...W/just me and internet images/videos
U know, like youre history, except mine way softer core/no violence or abuse or worse...Glad u got over that...(desparaging/degrading?)
anyway, IM not an incel, despite all this...not hating.
I DO respect women, particularly intelligent ones w/ bit of a sens of humor and can write... (HOWWW rare guys, right?)
I'll catcall or rib or be a sexist mysognist online@txt sites,
But girlies & women in Reallife....they got my respect/friendliness but,,
JUST AS EVERY OLDER MALE bit outta shape he wants a young hottie!! for his rdiculous hypocritical double-standards.. Lol,
Cook too. clean, few sandwiches after the bj's which better be good specially if she got toung and is KINda young,(er)...

Yeah like I said Lars i'm only 5-15% manic on weekends without the meds... (t0tally manageable)
WAS ONLY ON MICRO friggen does of 2 man,,,,
Docs and fam agree if i clean up life/quit substances I'm fine bro...lol goin forward
But thanks for ur medical concern
Maybe @veritas can get more on the mental psych side if he sees this in 2025 after he writes his 2nd book and his Practice Shrivel's Up 'n Dies, LOl.
Yeah I'm fine.
Sandra on the other only, OK
Don't Bring her to this lime.

Ttys
Spar(buddy Ol pal)
~

Last edited by Pharaohs Army; 03-25-2023 at 10:18 AM.
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2023, 12:19 PM   #3
symetrik

Battle Record: 5-7

symetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sral View Post
I was trying to keep this post off the “other” board so as not to hinder your battles in its 1-2 Punch league with personals.

You may or may not know it, but I am actually from a medical background of more than 17 years. You recently mentioned you were coming off your medication, and while this is concerning for me to hear I also noted the potential correlation between another symptom you mentioned in one of your incoherent rambles: Lack of vaginal intercourse.

One of those side effects from prescribed antidepressants is, of course, a lower sex drive - sometimes known as “Antidepressant-Induced Sexual Dysfunction” (or AISD for short).

Low sex drive (or a loss of libido) can be embarrassing and distressing, especially when the only other option seems to be not taking antidepressants. This certainly is ringing true to me in your case.

But please don't give up on treating your depression. Here is everything you need to know about antidepressants and sex drive:

A lower sex drive is a common side effect of depression. People who experience low sex drive because of their depression often find that antidepressants can actually ‘improve’ their libido. But for some, antidepressants either enhance an existing libido problem or create a new side effect.

Many antidepressants work directly with your serotonin production, which is an important component of arousal and orgasm. Sometimes it can block those hormone receptors from getting serotonin during sex.

Sexual side effects from antidepressants can affect both men and women and can have varying degrees of severity. In a male, which I presume you are, these symptoms can be described as:

Unable to reach orgasm
Delayed orgasm

Some people may experience multiple side effects, and some people may only experience one. Side effects may take effect immediately or they may not start for a couple of weeks after starting the antidepressants. When was it you began decreasing your usage?
got a question for you - when is a good time for someone on antidepressants to stop taking them?
symetrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2023, 12:33 PM   #4
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by symetrik View Post
got a question for you - when is a good time for someone on antidepressants to stop taking them?
-If one believes the depression is perhaps Mainly caused by substance abuse
-Poor lifestyle; & poor choices\lazy both mentally and physical
RATHER THAN
-A strong family history of mental health, An EARLY self-history of it, Depression even WHEN clean and rested and well-nutritioned...

Plus opinions of the family AND esp. Medical (docs/ shrinks) of the "estimated severity" of said depression, or other mental issue...

PPl "cycling" OR those with Schizophrenia in their brain disorder should probably NEVER go off meds....

Thanks for the glance @ Lars and I playing on the playground of "real-life roasts."
@symetrik @Pancake @Batty

I "was" "Mild" Bipolar Type II -- NOT!, because,
as often expected, it is more likely just ridiculous cannibus abuse/occasional alchohol, and a terrible sleep sked.

Rest up Symet!!,,,, Nice lullaby you had in the dead league that Frank gave up on... Lol,

Have a good 2023.~

Last edited by Pharaohs Army; 03-26-2023 at 07:04 PM.
Old 04-01-2023, 05:22 AM   #5
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Dr. @sral
@Diablo?

As u can see bud, Hiatus not goin well.
BUTTT I'm keeping it to DEADLINES NOW -- like u; quick keys..where u still try to keep the quality/accuracy.
So, "Justification",

Anyway..good morning.
I already got odd Bipolar hours of a decent sleep. Time zone irrelevant.
By the end of the day I request something of you
OLD ARCHIVE VERSE ABOUT the "universe" in general; has a "balloons" End Rhyme etc...I'd Guesstimate 2014-15 Era...maybe a young asylum-style or JustWrite alias umm wtf was the name i think it was all lowercase

Also still an open question to YOu or Dull, or RonMacDonald...
If a guy "beingmyself0009" ever frequented a real text site besides Youtube Frees?
Lol~

We await the Link Lars... THx for archiving the history of text it will help me Hiatus...
Edit*
Even more specific:
A "zooming balloons" reference... Not just balloons

I don't know why this guy's name escapes me. Maybe I'm mentally drained. Pretty sure, Lowercase ID, Baron/Lars et al
@Cereal
Found The #1 Secret Remix
Posted mannny of all the beats I have
u tell me which site you want it PMed...
yes that's right ONLY cereal or @murda_sho would this beat be shared.!!

Last edited by Pharaohs Army; 04-01-2023 at 05:29 AM.
Old 04-01-2023, 07:49 AM   #6
Cereal
killa

Battle Record: 1-6

Cereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant future

a.lee.batty@gmail.com
Old 04-01-2023, 08:46 AM   #7
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharaohs Army View Post
Dr. @sral
@Diablo?

As u can see bud, Hiatus not goin well.
BUTTT I'm keeping it to DEADLINES NOW -- like u; quick keys..where u still try to keep the quality/accuracy.
So, "Justification",

Anyway..good morning.
I already got odd Bipolar hours of a decent sleep. Time zone irrelevant.
By the end of the day I request something of you
OLD ARCHIVE VERSE ABOUT the "universe" in general; has a "balloons" End Rhyme etc...I'd Guesstimate 2014-15 Era...maybe a young asylum-style or JustWrite alias umm wtf was the name i think it was all lowercase

Also still an open question to YOu or Dull, or RonMacDonald...
If a guy "beingmyself0009" ever frequented a real text site besides Youtube Frees?
Lol~

We await the Link Lars... THx for archiving the history of text it will help me Hiatus...
Edit*
Even more specific:
A "zooming balloons" reference... Not just balloons

I don't know why this guy's name escapes me. Maybe I'm mentally drained. Pretty sure, Lowercase ID, Baron/Lars et al
@Cereal
Found The #1 Secret Remix
Posted mannny of all the beats I have
u tell me which site you want it PMed...
yes that's right ONLY cereal or @murda_sho would this beat be shared.!!
sounds like ALPHA-BETA by Zygote
Old 04-01-2023, 10:16 AM   #8
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Quote:
sounds like ALPHA-BETA by Zygote
No. I've been talking about that verse, but that's not the one I'm referencing.

My BEST GUESS is an old @Artifice verse about the universe/outerspace...but I can't find his stuff before 2016...
It was likely 14-15.

@symetrik
You are obviously invited to HoL (OM chat Thread) for Lore Topical however few or many Lines Dude.
Peazie~

Last edited by Pharaohs Army; 04-30-2023 at 08:14 PM.
Old 04-02-2023, 01:12 PM   #9
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:

Unable to reach orgasm
Delayed orgasm

This is incredible. Top Tier.

However one NCG does not a forum make, as the rest of this thread proves.

I appreciate you Lars

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2023, 01:26 PM   #10
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Btw I've never understood low sex drive. I pretty much always want to have sex. Even if the woman isn't particularly attractive, I'll probably fuck her.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2023, 01:59 AM   #11
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

The thirst is real.

If you go long enough without satisfying your animal desires you start seeing nice things in otherwise ugly women.

See: Knucklehead’s Wife