Old 04-05-2019, 04:30 AM   #21
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
Lol idk why but I feel like everyone initially trys to avoid the gym

I did hundreds of push ups and still have the pull up bar when fat bags was terrorizing the world

Skip it bro. Skip the push ups and pull ups. Ain't gonna do shit for u. At least not alone. They're great to add onto a lifting program or work out but just on their own ur just spinning ur wheels.

Plus u need some cardio to get ur endorphins bumpin and pull u out of ur depression. Get that disgusting heart pumping blood into ur stupid neanderthal brain again.

Word to Fitbit lol....I almost pulled the trigger on one a few times.....gotta get ur steps in! FAGGIT

Nah but yo they monitor your sleep .. that shits fire

This gym requirement I need for school actually makes u buy one so I'll probably get one for that class.
word, the sleep thing is one of the main selling points for me honestly, also I want to know if my phone is accurate, cuz im just under 20k steps a day monday through friday, but the fitbits supposed to be way more accurate and work off gps and shit to let you know legit how many miles you walked

but word with working out i ain't trying to do much tho other than just burn calories. at least to start. my sister has an eliptical she never uses i'll just show up and throw money at her and take that. but i'm delusional enough already and 23andme also feeds my delusions of being predisposed to being an explosive athlete muscle composition so ima just herschel walker my way into being ripped with pushups and pullups lmao
Old 04-05-2019, 04:31 AM   #22
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by boof View Post
these conflicting forces inside of you are you opening up to love and connection but feeling fear because you know you have much work to do before you deserve it as you're still essentially a pos

stoked about the soda & fast food tho. huge step
This post is really funny.
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 04:38 AM   #23
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
these conflicting forces inside of you are you opening up to love and connection but feeling fear because you know you have much work to do before you deserve it as you're still essentially a pos

most likely correct. i think at a base level its simple friendship. its just since its the opposite sex it has my mind weirded out. but i literally cut out all my friends, last i know it was all just heroin/pills. plus people had kids and grew up and my idea of friendship was partying legit, like wtf lets get some ho's over get booze and coke and actually party. but no one did that anymore

so pretty much depriving myself of normal human friendship and now opening up to it like 5 years later in the form of women is fuckery.

also i think a huge factor involved in all this is simple exhaustion. i've been working 5 am to 5pm alot through this time, and sleeping like 4-6 hours tops every night while doing these. which can't be good. and just the stresses of work in general and hating most my co workers so i'm barking at them during the day and then dreaming about stressful situations at night its like i never fucking leave that place
Old 04-05-2019, 05:35 AM   #24
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

me walking into the front office today

Old 04-05-2019, 05:54 AM   #25
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Sleep deprivation is real doggie lol
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 05:54 AM   #26
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
me walking into the front office today

Gonee
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 06:03 AM   #27
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Yeah get your sleep sorted before you do anything. I still only sleep 6 hours a night but that's enough for me...for many years I was sleeping maybe 6 hours over 3 nights and it's extremely debilitating. You will suffer from extreme depression and anxiety if you are not sleeping right. For me, once I got myself in to a regular sleeping pattern (I still have sleepless nights but not even nearly as often) other things then seemed to be much easier to change. I got a bit more optimism and self belief. You got this bro!

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 07:02 AM   #28
Immolate
I'm UPset

Immolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant future

Quote:
why people view my way of life as not, how do i put it, correct?
why

Quote:
hitting pretty deep depression potholes, the problem is though, if certain people and interactions weren't happening in life now, i would still be happy and content.
people suck. i cut all my friends & family out my life. made me a lot happier. only fuck sluts on one night stands now. nobody drives my emotions but me these days i like it

Quote:
basically my job has ho's coming through now. office broads and corporate chicks.
and yr complaining? lol should be celebrating

Quote:
they see me running shit, ordering people around, doing twice as much work as everyone and my majestic beard and just slide out of their seats. which isn't the problem.
on gang

Quote:
the problem is i enjoy their praise. one of the problems.
why is that a problem

Quote:
but its weird. there is one corporate chick just throwing it at me, literally said she wants to fuck me in so many words but can't cuz her position and i almost took her in the breakroom then and there.
you shoulda. that's automatic promotion

Quote:
but the problem is now im being a fag and doing shit to impress these ho's and getting in text conversations and blah blah
can't love these hos man. i know what you mean tho that happens to me every time.

Quote:
i assume the average person who has normal relations with women don't have these problems,
not everybody ballin like us

Quote:
but i've disconnected largely from society the past few years, and my interactions with most women have literally just been fucking. ive put too many pathways in my brain so now all i can do is overthink every normal interaction, and its crippling. also the success rate of it is killing me. usually i'll ruin something by now. but the other broad, not the one who flat out said it, does nothing but complain about her ex, how he's a piece of shit blah blah, and her current boyfriend, and she disses her current boyfriend by comparing him to me.
don't fuck a chick with a bf. they'll do all kinda sleazy shit trust me. had a bitch call the cops on me cuz i wouldnt pipe her down after she said she had a husband. luckily the cops knew what was up and just laughed as we joked about #metoo

Quote:
these are ohio 7's btw.

its making me uncomfortable.

might quit my job.

@veritas

mods delete this
i'd prolly quit it tbh. but i'm an impulsive fuck. i just dumped a bitch for not responding to a txt lmao
Old 04-05-2019, 11:00 AM   #29
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Let us start simply Jim

Is it fair to say that it is natural for a man’s priorities to change as they get older?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 12:04 PM   #30
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Old 04-05-2019, 12:11 PM   #31
Blas
BesT™

Blas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant future

funniest part of this thread was immolate claiming he's happy. who the fuck are you kidding man every other post is about your life spiraling downwards lolwtf
Blas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 12:20 PM   #32
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
Let us start simply Jim

Is it fair to say that it is natural for a man’s priorities to change as they get older?
Sure.
Old 04-05-2019, 01:02 PM   #33
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Sure.
Excellent.

Would it then be fair to say that when one considers where they are versus where they want to be it would be natural to feel some existential angst?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 04-05-2019, 01:55 PM   #34
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg

this thread has offered me surprising perspective on my life.
Eŋg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 04:03 PM   #35
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

I could truly help u

Sound like me 3 years ago

But idgaf and u type a lot
Plus yea

Reasons

But Um

Friends are good okay ?
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 05:57 PM   #36
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Quote:
Excellent.

Would it then be fair to say that when one considers where they are versus where they want to be it would be natural to feel some existential angst?
Absolutely.

what does one do when where they want to be is unattainable? that is another problem, but one i don't worry over because of its near impossible nature. im not as much concerned with where i want to be, as much as where i was. does this make sense? like i'm never going to be where i want to be, but i don't worry over that.
Old 04-05-2019, 10:10 PM   #37
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Absolutely.

what does one do when where they want to be is unattainable? that is another problem, but one i don't worry over because of its near impossible nature. im not as much concerned with where i want to be, as much as where i was. does this make sense? like i'm never going to be where i want to be, but i don't worry over that.
Explain to me how this statement contradicts your opening post, sir.
Old 04-05-2019, 10:13 PM   #38
White LGI

Battle Record: 3-3

White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI

If my dick wasn't African big I'd be depressed
White LGI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 11:12 PM   #39
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Quote:
Explain to me how this statement contradicts your opening post, sir.
i don't see the correlation, this seems a different topic altogether

but maybe i'm blinded. enlighten me
Old 04-05-2019, 11:28 PM   #40
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

simply put young god.

Don’t be scared of change. It’s natural.

People will tell you you lived your life wrong. But that’s all subjective. Your 30 something years old. Normal people have these feelings your having now at your age. The difference is your not following the current trends of what is considered socially accepted.

Your doing good bruh.
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote