Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > NETCEES GIMMICK TOURNAMENT 2018 > Archives

User Tag List

Old 11-20-2018, 08:58 PM   #1
For Battling

Battle Record: 11-6

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future
Default NGT 2018 ROUND 2 MAG: LETS GET PERSONAL

Introduction

Well guys here we are, round 2 of the NGT 2018! Last round was actually a great turnout with only one no show, with the forum at its current state - id say one no show is hella good. @Unfukwitable you no good sumbitch idk why you sign up for shit when you always no show. Suckadick. This week should be getting very interesting and a bit personal with the round 2 gimmicks. I thought it’d be good to spice things up a little, that BLM vs. KKK battle should be a really good read.

Round 1 Battle Reviews

Thor vs. Loki

Well turns out Loki is a no good sumbitch who waited until the very last minute to key up a verse and then oh boy guess what happened next?! Motherfucker says his little laptop croaked and lost his verse. I call BS, but it’s all good - a NS is usually expected from this person so it all evens out. Thor on the other hand sent a pretty decent verse, and I thank him for showing up to the battle. Thor came up with the easy win here, nothing else left to say.

Thanos vs. The Hulk

This was a nice battle here, props to both participants for showing up and posting good verses. The boy THANOSSSSSSS came out swinging here! An unexpected alias dropped arguable one of the best verses of the round, that’s the kind of shit I like to see. The Hulk definitely had some good material in his verse but the voters felt it was a bit rushed. Thanos took more time with his and ended up shutting out his opponent.

The Punisher vs. Daredevil

I believe this was the first battle to get posted and opened up for votes. Both of these guys get major credit for showing up early and providing a slugfest to the fans. The Punnanysher had a decent verse here but failed to really capitalize on the whole gimmick idea. Daredevil seemed a lot more experienced with this kind of work, and posted a verse that was well appreciated and was loved by the people. Good job to both but Daredevil came out with the clear win.

Black Panther vs. Mantis

Fuck Mantis. Black Panther dropped a nice verse with some really good lines that effectively dissed his opponents character. Using direct references from the movies and incorporating them in with solid punchlines. Mantis sent me the most disappointing bullshit I’ve ever seen. Funny as hell, but stupid and well I have nothing else to say. Great job Mantis. Black Panther got the W here.

Spider-Man vs. Venom

Here was another nice showing by both competitors. Spider-Man came out swinging pretty nicely here and ended up winning, Venoms verse seemed a bit rushed and lacked substance on the gimmick portion.

Captain America vs. Iron Man

Props! I wanna sincerely thank Iron Man for filling in sort of last minute and dropping a pretty decent verse, that was a nice closer you had bro. Captain America had a very good verse here, he took more time and came correct on this one. He got the win, Captain America.

Wolverine vs. Cyclops

This was a good battle here, I had Wolverine winning it but it was a super close one. It’s a shame that this battle only collected 5 total votes, fuck You idiots who didn’t take the time to vote. You’re liars and lack integrity. Both of these guys had nice lines, but Wolverine seemed to have capitalized on dissing his opponents gimmick more effectively. Wolverine gets the win here.

NO SHOW SHINE - MAGNETO

Unfortunately, Magneto was no shown on a really good verse. Some really dope shit was dropped by this guy. Props on that!

QUOTABLES ARE BOLDED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magneto
well if it isnt my old arch nemesis, Lieutenant Dan
If there was an award for suckin human dick, you'd get it man
I've dismantled nukes, shredded tanks, had batallions of dead troops at my feet
and where they've failed, for some 1 in a billion chance... you will succeed??
I scoff at your efforts Charles, I'm the true meaning of evil
if I show you any mercy it's bcuz FOX studio's needed a sequel

I'll crash yah X wing into Trump's west wing and hope he's in office
and MAGA when both you apes share the same fate as Stephen Hawkins
Proffessor of what? School for the Young and Gifted? u hopeless chump
Jubilee's a talentless cuckhold and Wolverine is hold as fuck
my feature movie is in the making, yours? development limbo
old and new fans know me
new fans look at you think you're Mr. Clean in a taxi for cripples
top 10 villain, but in the ring I'm a fuckin gawd b
these hands will sit this retard down, I got them cerebral paws, see

lets talk powers, I can manipulate magnetic fields down to molecules
and you're a psychic....yeah when we want our palms read we all will dial you
my bitch a ten, try and cop her platinum and she'll still clown dude
come on my block tryna earn some Quick silver, my son'll run circles around you

the Earths' got a nickel core, you're in a aluminum chair, shall I put it in bold
you're out of your element, if only for the fact they're all elements that I control

but we can scrap, I got knuckles made of brass to put you on yah ass, yowzers
incase you aint notice, I just bodied you with 8 metal without using my powers
and yah gunbars don't apply for obv reasons, I got this in the bag wit ease bro
so all yah lines bout you loadin up shells in the Mag...neato

Top Punches

HERE ARE ROUND 1’s BEST PUNCHES IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER:

Quote:
the Earths' got a nickel core, you're in a aluminum chair, shall I put it in bold
you're out of your element, if only for the fact they're all elements that I control
Quote:
top 10 villain, but in the ring I'm a fuckin gawd b
these hands will sit this retard down, I got them cerebral paws, see
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanos
If cash moves I blast dudes. u don't know the Half, newbie
You ain't got the Stones; Banner scared to show the Green like the last movie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanos
u got the cannon out? Stop it. You could arm w/ rockets & K's, dude
Even Stark brought out the Big Metal, yet still the Iron couldn't save you
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hulk
Just like a fuck boy to do anything to impress a pussy,nigga move on
He’s itching to fuck, so much so this weirdo walks around with a glove on
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daredevil
frankly u scared, whole family dyin’ left u sad with despair
now ur forced to live w/ this loss even longer than u had been with theirs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daredevil
first you Navy Seal then agent S.H.I.E.L.D? still gettin’ beat to a pulp
ur logos seen the result.. two black eyes & only 3 remaining teeth in ur skull
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Panther
I’ve had enough brushes with death to paint a canvas
Choke you till your eyes pop out of your head, then you’ll really be Praying, Mantis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider-Man
Sandman? The vulture? Pick a foe bitch I'm floorin’ em easy
He ain't Hardy just an actor that needs a foreign parasite to beat me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain America
Pepper Pots has NO tits! fuck bras she needs no back wires
bitch should be getting served in steak houses cross the states she’s so Flat Iron
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Man
Someone tell this bitch to yield. He doesn’t stand a chance in the field
Tlk abt a last line of defense? Capt, we both knw u aren’t shit w/o ur S.H.I.E.L.D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolverine
That’s when fighting matters, your long in the tooth and still not nice with tactics,
Cyclops, you simply don’t compare to Wolvie...incisor status
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclops
Feral dog never had a chance w/ Jean, should've known ya part..
You're immortal, but it's too bad that Healing Factor couldnt fix a broken heart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclops
You created to be THE Killing Machine but height was an inch..
& How were you Weapon X but use 'Claw & Bite' tactics that make ya fight like a bitch?

Cypher Feed

Ryno vs. Juggernaut

i'll grab the clip, step to me & u gettin blasted bitch
u'll see a pow at jughead...but this aint a comic strip
cool, would’ve been dope if ended better
Fuck ya broad, got her like niagra falls by the draws
treat her puss like ya powers, goin head first through her walls
lmao nice
u best ryno? please we know he's a damn liar
these shots'll put '2 in ya jug'...now ur a fkn vampire
nice again
Got the boys on speed dial, if i call they know im pissed
if u slip naut, i've got homies that'll surround u w/ instruments
fuckin dope, damn Ryno you’re on your shit
Run at me if u want to, when the guns gettin' raised ya dead
if he comes at me w/ a 'head of steam', my hollows grazed his head
ok here

@Ryno Dope verse man, sorry this is the only credit you got for it but you’re the only one who participated. Keep writing at this caliber and you’ll be champing shit left and right. Props

Predictions

Black Lives Matter vs. KKK

This battle right here contains two dope text heads who I believe will fit their parts perfectly. This is my pick for potential BOTW, and it’ll be a pleasure to read if both competitors come out swinging. I love the concept of this battle because it’s a very controversial topic and I believe some unexpected truths will be revealed, and the battlers will write their bars with passion. This will be an extremely close one, but I’m gonna go with BLM 55/45

Adolf Hitler vs. Saddam Hussein

Well we’re left with the top 8 competitors of the tournament so uh yeah of course this is gonna be a dope battle as well. Tons of ammo on both of these dictators, I’m sure that both battlers will capitalize on dissing their opponents alias and make this a battle to remember. I really look forward to this one. This should be a close call but I’m gonna go ahead and say Adolf Hitler 60/40

Kim Jong Un vs. Fidel Castro

Yet again, we have two dope text heads slugging it out with another 2 well known dictators who have tonssssss of ammo against them. I hope these guys decide to drop the max 16, but I’m certain whatever they decide to do will be sure to impress the crowd. This is gonna be close, but I’m gonna day Kim Jong Un 55/45

Donald Trump vs. Barack Obama

HERE WE GO! Controversy, ahh I love it. Here’s another battle where I believe some hidden truths will be exposed on both Trump & Obama. There is tons of ammo on both of these guys and the two battlers in this matchup had amazing verses last round. I think the favorite in this one is Donald Trump....but I’m gonna go with the upset and say Barack Obama 55/45

Outro

Well that’s all folks, I hope voting gets a bit better this week and let’s get verses in on time! I’ll keep dishing out these mags as long as you guys rebuttal with dope verses and timely voting. Holla.
For Battling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2018, 08:59 PM   #2
For Battling

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future

@Sharp @SiK @Black Mask @Seyance @Blanco Bishop @Sho Money EMG @serge T @Zuch @Universe @Papi @Balanced @Meth @Slechtn @Mike Wrecka @Atomic @Greed @Tettris @Sn00p @fraze @iSpaz @Bust @Bash @Bomb Bard @Seanzo @Packed Graves @MetaSin @Resin M-I-C @Frank Metts @Paradigm @Ronin @Useless @Suthaveli @ill nik-A @Wavy Crockett @Frac @Fracture @Knux @Sour joog @Ghost1 @Hush @Cashius @Cred @Strikta @Junto @Tic @murda sho @Muff @veritas @Moe Jetts ] @Infiltration @Resin MIC @God Of War @trap @For Battling @MFtastick @Chyeahh @classickERBL @Barcotic @Plethora @King @Kenny the OG @Jayson Fresh @Toil @Wanderer @10 Senses @dehf @Gunplay @SuckaFreeCashier @Basic M @Plot @Bags @Razah @Maximus @Useless @Ace @Diablo @Lenox @Cool @dead man @big baby @Witty @Amen @Sharp @Dominate @Beyond @Neighbor @JShazo @Sicc @namix @Certain @Joe Boston @Awww Shit @RichardCorey @yzeOne @Diode @Damien @john hensley @Jabari Black @Twodrop @Lenox @DynamiCz @Cereal @Aero @Enbombz @Incredible @Flow @Blue Bayou @El Muffin @Bongo Bear @Grizz @Infiltrate @Mediocrity @WRATH @Cashius @Knucklehead @bleak @ORC @takem2school @Exis @BROKE LESNAR @murda sho @ACTIVATE SELF @sraL @Diablo @Innovator @Witty @Alvin Karpis @Profit @Basic M @Swerve @Krucial Th1rt3en @Adonis @Fart @boof @the Munster @Answer @Chyeahhh!!! @Objective @Bleu @Defiant @Lotto Smirk @Letterman @Schadenfreude @Habitat @Killing Spree @Dia @Cyrax @Barcotic @Larkin @Neighbor @MMLP @KempoMRK @Moe Jetts @BodySnatcher
Old 11-20-2018, 09:02 PM   #3
Qualm
on posting probation

Battle Record: 0-1

Qualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant future

Hats off for all the effort that goes into this. Is there gonna be a round 2 cypher?
Qualm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2018, 09:05 PM   #4
For Battling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qualm View Post
Hats off for all the effort that goes into this. Is there gonna be a round 2 cypher?
Hell no lol
Old 11-20-2018, 09:09 PM   #5
Saint
Scream

Battle Record: 63-35

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Picture Roast
- Battle Royale Tournament
- NBL Pic Roast
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season 11
- HoT Roast
- BAL Roast
- Tag Team Tourney
- NBL Barcotic Cypher
- SOL Pic Roast
- BA Tag
- XXXtentacion Roast
- 1-2 LR Champ

Saint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant future

Any alias reveals for the 1st round?
Saint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2018, 09:10 PM   #6
Qualm
on posting probation

Qualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by For Battling View Post
Hell no lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgN-vvVVxMA
Old 11-20-2018, 09:15 PM   #7
For Battling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infiltrate View Post
Any alias reveals for the 1st round?
Nah because some of you are actually smart and can decipher your opponent by order or elimination
Old 11-20-2018, 09:23 PM   #8
For Battling

But I think everyone deserves to know that Aero is Mantis
Old 11-20-2018, 09:25 PM   #9
Qualm
on posting probation

I always knew aero was a racist
Old 11-20-2018, 09:44 PM   #10
Ryno
Retired

Battle Record: 12-10

Ryno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant future

I knew it was Aero smh
Ryno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2018, 09:50 PM   #11
Ryno
Retired

Battle Record: 12-10

Ryno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant future

Dope mag by the way
Ryno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 10:32 AM   #12
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

cerebral paws see?

thought cronus signed out smh
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 10:35 AM   #13
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Lmaoooooooo
That’s cro wordplay or I ain’t old...
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 10:40 AM   #14
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

lmao shit like when the villain in the old cartoons be trying to hide behind a little twig an u can see them clear as day lmfaoo fuckin Boris from Bullwinkle ass
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Old 11-21-2018, 10:43 AM   #15
Ghost1

also amazed that someone managed to be more racist than cashius summer classic verse lol. prolly was aero...shame on u.
Old 11-21-2018, 12:09 PM   #16
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
cerebral paws see?

thought cronus signed out smh

I just don't get Zelph.... the guy is nearly always super critical & hard against wordplay but he goes gaga for a paul-z paws-see play.... lmao I just don't get it

Don't think that verse was Barc tbh but who knows

Props on the mag / effort.
-kungfugrip
Blue Bayou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 12:37 PM   #17
For Battling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Bayou View Post
I just don't get Zelph.... the guy is nearly always super critical & hard against wordplay but he goes gaga for a paul-z paws-see play.... lmao I just don't get it

Don't think that verse was Barc tbh but who knows

Props on the mag / effort.
Because how many times do I have to tell you wordplay extremists that wordplay doesn’t make the punch? It has to be an all around good concept, Punch and tie ins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barcotic
he aint really w the broads unless hes chilling w a mop
any 1 to give Empire State they like him can fit the building in her twat

It’s sht like this that makes me cringe. It fuckin sucks and gives you wp users a bad name
Old 11-21-2018, 12:47 PM   #18
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Empire State

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 12:57 PM   #19
John Dillinger

Battle Record: 8-7

Accomplishments
-NBL Pic Roast

Champed
-Netcees Writers League

John Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant future

In new yorrrrrrrk
John Dillinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 01:43 PM   #20
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

The fuck is he even attempting there?
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ran ips - fb is bleak