Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 04-19-2024, 02:32 PM   #1
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Letterman View Post
I checked in on RB and it’s pretty dead too. They’re trying to keep it going but it’s definitely on its last leg.
It's a generational shift. All it takes is a little bit of fire and will. Basically everyone has done what they set out to do when they first started out, and people got responsibilities, bills on a diff level and more additions to their family now. I think Inno has kids and everything for example, Lars is going to prison and

That said, Twitter battles is apparently going strong. Heard something about ERBL on Twitter and it being a thing but I haven't checked it out tbh but it shows there is interest. When looking around new people say RB is dead and/or there's no forums left with activity. 1 year with a few promotional stunts, a few older heads to not troll them into oblivion and show them the ropes instead, things like that and we would have an active site again. I bet finding 20-30 new active and inspired writers within a year and keep it going to keep building on that is very achievable. It can only grow from there. The interest is there, tech has changed and forums isn't even on a lot the younger generations mind. Give them a good enough to reason to join (like even knowing it exists and is active) tho and they'll be there.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o

Last edited by Objective; 04-19-2024 at 02:39 PM.
Objective is online now   Reply With Quote