Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > AOWL Season 6 Archive
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-13-2016, 09:21 PM   #5
symetrik

Battle Record: 5-7

symetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant future

MMLP's PIECE

Quote:
I’m setting a standard you’re refusing to see.
This is meant to be rap. Be fluent in speech,
this has good flow. The simplicity of the rhymes and whatnot make it easy to read, and the content in entirety is extremely human. not my type of style, but the straight forward, human aspect of this could sell the writing.

MAXIMUS'S PIECE

Quote:
I lay reclined on my sofa, no concubines I'm a loner
That's cloistered like patients showing signs of ebola
a little lag in the flow but I got it and I love this line. this battle wasn't very interesting to me, just due to subjects.
this piece comes off as a little less real than the last one but ONLY because MMLP's piece was just straight raw talk.
the first part of this one was pretty raw though.

Quote:
When my heart gets heavy like the lead used in pencils
These symphonies soothe my soul, every melody's gentle
GRAPHITE YOU FOOL.

MMLP came off as a little cocky, despite the realness. Maximus's piece came across as forced in some places, but deeper imagery.
MVGT @Maximus, but honestly eh.

Last edited by symetrik; 03-13-2016 at 09:22 PM. Reason: wow wrong vote I'm so cool