Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 07-10-2013, 07:54 AM   #41
Ronic
Blood and Hunger

Battle Record: 2-4

Ronic has a brilliant futureRonic has a brilliant futureRonic has a brilliant futureRonic has a brilliant futureRonic has a brilliant futureRonic has a brilliant futureRonic has a brilliant futureRonic has a brilliant futureRonic has a brilliant futureRonic has a brilliant futureRonic has a brilliant future

@Mael a man can call himself whatever he wants, homo, straight, I dont care. As long as he's a decent dude I'll call him whatever his name is. If not, I'll call him an asshole. Sexuality dont even enter into it.
Ronic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 07:58 AM   #42
Mael
Almighty

Battle Record: 2-3

Mael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malachi View Post
Sigh
Elaborate.
Mael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 07:59 AM   #43
Mael
Almighty

Battle Record: 2-3

Mael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronic View Post
@Mael a man can call himself whatever he wants, homo, straight, I dont care. As long as he's a decent dude I'll call him whatever his name is. If not, I'll call him an asshole. Sexuality dont even enter into it.
Alright, word. But I was talking about the definition of the term 'gay'.
Mael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 08:33 AM   #44
Ronic
Blood and Hunger

Ronic has a brilliant futureRonic has a brilliant futureRonic has a brilliant futureRonic has a brilliant futureRonic has a brilliant futureRonic has a brilliant futureRonic has a brilliant futureRonic has a brilliant futureRonic has a brilliant futureRonic has a brilliant futureRonic has a brilliant future

Gay: consult the Kinsey scale.
Old 07-10-2013, 08:59 AM   #45
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

you are all so indoctrinated with new world order thinking...allow me to ask a question:

do you remember your first thought?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 09:06 AM   #46
anime_boners
Bisky-chama <3

Battle Record: 0-1

anime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beyond View Post
They're not, though. I'm not saying you choose like you change your clothes or anything, but I'm saying slowly over time you can grow more accustomed due to circumstances (molestation, rape, etc). Not just those things either. Take prison for example, most of them is straight before they go in. They engage in homosexual activity, though. They are choosing to be gay based on circumstance like I said.
Or were they already closeted gays before they went in? Was being introduced to a prolonged male only environment what gives them the push to live out what their subconscious already knew was true?
Old 07-10-2013, 12:24 PM   #47
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

homosexuality is a choice

your not born with a sexual preference it is developed

being gay is a choice as i said
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 03:13 PM   #48
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronic View Post
Dykes wit trikes does what they likes son
goooone
Old 07-10-2013, 03:24 PM   #49
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

Battle Record: 10-15

TYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant future

I'm quessing ronic is a dike, right?
TYSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 03:34 PM   #50
Fig
Om

Battle Record: 8-16

Fig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant future

Look at how fuckin happy this family is yo

Old 07-10-2013, 03:40 PM   #51
Coup
Don't believe the hype

Battle Record: 4-5

Coup Coup Coup Coup Coup Coup Coup Coup Coup Coup Coup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mael View Post
@Coup @Malachi

So you're saying that a straight guy having sex with another man does not make him gay? then what makes a man gay?

Define 'gay', because the last time I checked, a guy would be considered 'gay' if he were sticking his dong in another man's ykw.
If you are a man you are a man. You might write, that makes you a writer, but you still a man. You may run, you would be called a runner. But you are still a man.

We must through away the Gentile Western concept of labels, it's silly.

If you are sleeping with other men you are in of transgression the law....you still a man though.

Man was created man. Not homosexual, or a runner or a writer.

When I eat dinner, I'm not an eater....but a man eating.

it is men who have created these titles...anything by man is foolish.

You get what I'm saying...I think you do. Remember this is my view...you don't hare to accept it, though try to understand it.
What is public must be legit, fit for average consumption, don't forget. What is private is handled by pirates, prying loose profits from prosthetics. To tell the difference between: first remain unseen with a steady breath and hope, then listen to the cracks in the wall with a stethoscope.
Coup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 03:47 PM   #52
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

TYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant future

Good point @Coup...we don't come out the womb sexually aware of what we want to fuck. If that's the case we would be trying to fuck or moms being that is the first piece of pussy we see.
Old 07-10-2013, 03:48 PM   #53
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

But yo back to us heterosexual males lose our women to these dike lesbians son. We must unite.
Old 07-10-2013, 04:06 PM   #54
Coup
Don't believe the hype

this harlot makes my blood boil

What is public must be legit, fit for average consumption, don't forget. What is private is handled by pirates, prying loose profits from prosthetics. To tell the difference between: first remain unseen with a steady breath and hope, then listen to the cracks in the wall with a stethoscope.
Old 07-10-2013, 04:32 PM   #55
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

Ok let me try to piece this together. There is a mrm lol for real.? I laughed most the time thru this and I couldn't hear what old boy was saying and she was talking almost as incoherent as him. So please explain this video.
Old 07-10-2013, 05:35 PM   #56
Ronic
Blood and Hunger

Quote:
Originally Posted by TYSON View Post
I'm quessing ronic is a dike, right?
I fuckd 1 once tho, bitch soaked my sheets... then after said if I told any1 she'd say I raped her... bitches, man, they ain't right.

Dem titties tho... lol
Old 07-10-2013, 05:41 PM   #57
Coup
Don't believe the hype

Quote:
Originally Posted by TYSON View Post
Ok let me try to piece this together. There is a mrm lol for real.? I laughed most the time thru this and I couldn't hear what old boy was saying and she was talking almost as incoherent as him. So please explain this video.
the mrm is actually a group that fights for equality of both sexes...especially for men.

feminist hate men so of course they have something to say...

pretty much that and hilarity ensues....
Old 07-11-2013, 09:18 PM   #58
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beyond View Post
Nah, people can't be born gay. They can become gay through life experiences one way or another.
@Genocide to thread about that chick's kid playing with dolls and shit lmao
just saw this, damn... i should use the @ thing a little more so that i can become more involved in discussions @Beyond

sorry i just i missed that. would have contributed lol