Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 07-10-2013, 03:11 AM   #21
Ronic
Blood and Hunger

Battle Record: 2-4

Ronic has a brilliant futureRonic has a brilliant futureRonic has a brilliant futureRonic has a brilliant futureRonic has a brilliant futureRonic has a brilliant futureRonic has a brilliant futureRonic has a brilliant futureRonic has a brilliant futureRonic has a brilliant futureRonic has a brilliant future

I seen a doco this one time said scientists had discovered that a certain part of the brain in people attracted to the same sex was less developed than that of people attracted to opposite sex. So whether that's caused by genes (born that way) or the underdevelopment is a result of their environment in some way it would still have to occur at the forming stages of their personality and sexual awakening so to speak. So yeah, some bitches cant get a dick and say they lez instead to save face, but real gay people cant do nothin about it, that's just the way they is.

Don't ask me what the fuckin doco was this was a few green moons ago now lol
Ronic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 03:11 AM   #22
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

Battle Record: 10-15

TYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant future

Shit to be honest most bitches are already interested in other bitches in the first place but choose to be with men. I have rarely meet a bitch who ain't had some type of lesbian experience.
TYSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 03:12 AM   #23
Beyond
Fresh to Death

Battle Record: 12-5

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- BTC Swagger & Flow
- Fall Brawl I
- Fight Night LI
- Fight Night LII
- Fight Night LIII
- Fight Night XXXVI
- Fight Night XXIX
- Fight Night XIX
- Fight Night VIII
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Tag Team
- Battle Arena
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)

Beyond has a brilliant futureBeyond has a brilliant futureBeyond has a brilliant futureBeyond has a brilliant futureBeyond has a brilliant futureBeyond has a brilliant futureBeyond has a brilliant futureBeyond has a brilliant futureBeyond has a brilliant futureBeyond has a brilliant futureBeyond has a brilliant future

Nah, people can't be born gay. They can become gay through life experiences one way or another.
@Genocide to thread about that chick's kid playing with dolls and shit lmao
Beyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 03:14 AM   #24
Ronic
Blood and Hunger

Ronic has a brilliant futureRonic has a brilliant futureRonic has a brilliant futureRonic has a brilliant futureRonic has a brilliant futureRonic has a brilliant futureRonic has a brilliant futureRonic has a brilliant futureRonic has a brilliant futureRonic has a brilliant futureRonic has a brilliant future

lmao beyond reasoning...
Old 07-10-2013, 03:18 AM   #25
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

TYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beyond View Post
Nah, people can't be born gay. They can become gay through life experiences one way or another.
@Genocide to thread about that chick's kid playing with dolls and shit lmao
Lmao

But I agree beyond but I try not to force my opinion on the subject cause I don't personally know so my opinion is that just an opinion. I just wanted to point out that we losing our hoes to these dikes man!!!!
Old 07-10-2013, 03:44 AM   #26
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

I know noone wants to get in this convo but fyi I just seen on Facebook that there is a gay bible. I can't even laugh at that. This world will end soon...wow
Old 07-10-2013, 03:48 AM   #27
Malachi
Negus

Battle Record: 5-10

Champed
- Newbie Tourney VI

Malachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Malachi

Wtf is in a gay bible?
Old 07-10-2013, 03:52 AM   #28
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

I have no idea but this is no troll. The called the queen james version. Bro this world is perverting everything.
Old 07-10-2013, 03:58 AM   #29
Malachi
Negus

Champed
- Newbie Tourney VI

Malachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant future

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/2324962 <<about the gay bible

The site is on mobile do idk if y'all computer niggas see it
Old 07-10-2013, 05:08 AM   #30
Ronic
Blood and Hunger

ROFL my sides!
Old 07-10-2013, 05:20 AM   #31
Coup
Don't believe the hype

Battle Record: 4-5

Coup Coup Coup Coup Coup Coup Coup Coup Coup Coup Coup

We all have temptations....some of us are not tempted by what may tempt another cat...

for me it's power and fornication with women unceasingly.

for MessiYAH it was power, rulership and authority on earth...but he knew those temptations and denied them when tempted...why ? It was not his time to rule. . .

for some niggahs and sistas it's homosexual fornication....

you ain't born gay, that's a false dichotomy when looking at it removed from the box of the world...it don't matter what you think...it matters who was created to be your rib. and no man is another mans help meet. it's a lie of the devil.

Eve was Adam literally...spiritually too.

"That old serpent, called the Devil, who deceived the whole world"

now what you choose to do is none of my concern...just know you are in transgression.

that's my .02 cent
What is public must be legit, fit for average consumption, don't forget. What is private is handled by pirates, prying loose profits from prosthetics. To tell the difference between: first remain unseen with a steady breath and hope, then listen to the cracks in the wall with a stethoscope.

Last edited by Coup; 07-10-2013 at 05:29 AM.
Coup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 06:30 AM   #32
Mael
Almighty

Battle Record: 2-3

Mael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant future

@TYSON @Ronic @Beyond @Sharp Nine @Malachi @Coup

- If a gay guy engages in heterosexual sex, is he heterosexual?

- If a straight guy engages in homosexual sex, is she homosexual?
Mael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 06:52 AM   #33
Coup
Don't believe the hype

Battle Record: 4-5

Coup Coup Coup Coup Coup Coup Coup Coup Coup Coup Coup

no and no
What is public must be legit, fit for average consumption, don't forget. What is private is handled by pirates, prying loose profits from prosthetics. To tell the difference between: first remain unseen with a steady breath and hope, then listen to the cracks in the wall with a stethoscope.
Coup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 06:54 AM   #34
Malachi
Negus

Champed
- Newbie Tourney VI

No
Old 07-10-2013, 07:35 AM   #35
Ronic
Blood and Hunger

As far as I'm concerned, if a gay/straight guy engage in hetero/homosexual sex, he's still Frankie. Or Bob. Or fucking Horatio, or whatever his name is. None of that other shit matters to me.
Old 07-10-2013, 07:37 AM   #36
Mael
Almighty

Mael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant future

@Coup @Malachi

So you're saying that a straight guy having sex with another man does not make him gay? then what makes a man gay?

Define 'gay', because the last time I checked, a guy would be considered 'gay' if he were sticking his dong in another man's ykw.
Old 07-10-2013, 07:39 AM   #37
Mael
Almighty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronic View Post
As far as I'm concerned, if a gay/straight guy engage in hetero/homosexual sex, he's still Frankie. Or Bob. Or fucking Horatio, or whatever his name is. None of that other shit matters to me.
I don't understand what you're saying?
Old 07-10-2013, 07:40 AM   #38
Malachi
Negus

Champed
- Newbie Tourney VI

Being sexually attracted to the same sex is being gay.

I mean if they were experimenting, or sexually confused it aint really gay.
If they like it and continue you to do it they are bisexual cause you did say the were heterosexual.
Old 07-10-2013, 07:48 AM   #39
Mael
Almighty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malachi View Post
Being sexually attracted to the same sex is being gay.

I mean if they were experimenting, or sexually confused it aint really gay.
If they like it and continue you to do it they are bisexual cause you did say the were heterosexual.
I understand that the sex could have been forced i.e rape, blackmail, bribery etc.

But sexual attraction to the same sex is a logical fallacy. What you mean is a lustful attraction. Sex was primarily designed for reproduction, so sexual attraction would only apply to mates that have the ability to reproduce.

Being gay is a fetish.
Old 07-10-2013, 07:51 AM   #40
Malachi
Negus

Champed
- Newbie Tourney VI

Sigh