Old 07-05-2013, 02:52 PM   #1
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future
Default July 5th

hungover. got drunk last night by my lonesome watching reruns of mountain men. didnt have to work until 9 today, and knew i'd have to clean out and repaint the paint booth at work.

this is me in da underthing with my nigga kvothe. he is out of the picture. but yea i had to get in there, you cant really see the sides, but its a tunnel just big enough that i can crouch and hunch over and make it through it. using a big scraper thing on a STICK. i had to get all the dust and paint vapor shit off of all the walls in the tunnel. at the end of the tunnel it goes up like a big chimney. the boss was cleaning the fan and the top of the chimney since it was easy. just stand on a ladder. i had to climb in the tunnel, cleaning the tunnel. then where i could stand up in the chimney thing i had to scrape everything off that so i got tons of dust falling on me. shit sucked yo.

this second picture doesnt capture the pure amount of filth like i was hoping for. that sock on my head and mask is supposed to be white if that paints a picture. and that black shit on my arms was all over my neck because my head is too big for a regular painter sock thing.

so after cleaning the booth out completely. got to to repaint the whole thing white. overspray from painting cars makes the booth get darker after awhile. so you respray everything white so its stupid bright in there for the painter so he can see fuckups and dont fuck up. after painting that and hosing down the whole paintline and cleaning it and shit it was lunchtime.

thought i'd be going home. wrong. took a short lunch. smashed some chicken nuggets and came back. had to sand an overall, which was a corvette. overall meaning everything needs sanded the whole cars getting painted. other than trim and shit. busted that out in a little over an hour, and shits gonna be perfect yo. smooth as shit. this is when i just started sanding tho you can see the primer aint been sanded yet or nothing

then after that they gave me this old cop car. piece of SHIT. the hood was all thats getting painted. the old paint was failing, so i had to strip the whole thing down to the metal. this is the early stages. i just used a razor where it was flaking off already, to just take as much as would come off that wasnt sticking. then used the big DA sander thing to cut the fuck out of the rest of it down to metal, then with the hand/palm sander DA's got it smooth and ready for primer.

was done by 2 cuz i'm a G.

but word figured i'd give you motherfuckers an insight into what i do on a daily basis. this was just from 9-2. usually it's 8-5, monday through friday. kills me yo. 349.67 or some shit a week after taxes. and i'm probably gonna owe money come income tax time because i think i filled my shit out wrong and im too much of a faggot to change it until i know for sure that i owe money.
uh-oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 03:00 PM   #2
E-Thugs inc.
Banned

E-Thugs inc. drags down this site on a Masaii-levelE-Thugs inc. drags down this site on a Masaii-levelE-Thugs inc. drags down this site on a Masaii-levelE-Thugs inc. drags down this site on a Masaii-levelE-Thugs inc. drags down this site on a Masaii-levelE-Thugs inc. drags down this site on a Masaii-levelE-Thugs inc. drags down this site on a Masaii-levelE-Thugs inc. drags down this site on a Masaii-levelE-Thugs inc. drags down this site on a Masaii-levelE-Thugs inc. drags down this site on a Masaii-levelE-Thugs inc. drags down this site on a Masaii-level

Aint no faggots round here nigga
E-Thugs inc. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 05:30 PM   #3
Rawn M.D.

damn dood u grindin'

ask for a raise...
Old 07-05-2013, 06:53 PM   #4
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

How does it feel to be sodimized sir? You cam do better.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 07:15 PM   #5
Boredom
Been On One

Battle Record: 26-28

Champed
- Newbie Tournament IV

Boredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant future

damn, my dad manages an auto body shop and has been working in the industry is whole life.. clears 80k a year ez... when he owned his own shop he was pushing 115k. where about are you living and what exactly are you doing @uh-oh

700 every two weeks?!?! could make more money working full time at mcdonalds. feel bad for you tbh

Last edited by Boredom; 07-05-2013 at 07:17 PM.
Boredom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 07:29 PM   #6
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

i just got hired 2 months agoish. and nah minimum wage is like 7 something mcdonalds is way worse. im gettin 10 an hour which aint bad for ohio i could have my own spot and shit but im living with my pops cakin lmao

and yea thats what my dad used to do, he just managed body shops, not run any.

and i work at maaco yo. its like the mcdonalds of body shops lol. you pay less than a good place and the results will show it. we still do good shit if they pay for it, but alot of people cop the 400 dollar bullshit. i do a little body work, mostly just paintline prep shit. sanding and taping it up to get painted so the painter can just paint it and keep it moving. they're teaching me mad shit tho body work wise, im tryna paint tho probably, less hassles. good money.

but word its a little shop with older dudes and a few young kids. figure i might as well start learning some bullshit. being grown is the worstttt
Old 07-05-2013, 07:35 PM   #7
Boredom
Been On One

Battle Record: 26-28

Champed
- Newbie Tournament IV

Boredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
i just got hired 2 months agoish. and nah minimum wage is like 7 something mcdonalds is way worse. im gettin 10 an hour which aint bad for ohio i could have my own spot and shit but im living with my pops cakin lmao

and yea thats what my dad used to do, he just managed body shops, not run any.

and i work at maaco yo. its like the mcdonalds of body shops lol. you pay less than a good place and the results will show it. we still do good shit if they pay for it, but alot of people cop the 400 dollar bullshit. i do a little body work, mostly just paintline prep shit. sanding and taping it up to get painted so the painter can just paint it and keep it moving. they're teaching me mad shit tho body work wise, im tryna paint tho probably, less hassles. good money.

but word its a little shop with older dudes and a few young kids. figure i might as well start learning some bullshit. being grown is the worstttt
wholy fuck, fuuuck america. i am not working ANYWHERE for less that $20 buck an hour doing ANYTHING. i grew up helping my dad in his shop, good fun when working on older vehicles, def can be dirty work tho.. keep ya chin up my dude and try and get in with less mainstream shop once u get some experience and go for that apprenticeship ASAP ...start working your way up to a career if it's what your interested in and start making grown man money.. how old are you?
Boredom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 08:24 PM   #8
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

im 23 lol

and word i used to do the same shit back when i was 17-18 but i was just sanding. this place is smaller and i do more. and word thats what im saying im learning all that now. i like maaco tho its dope. i'm sure regular body shops are cool but i mean you can make good money at maaco too when your an official body man or a painter. our painter is on vacation right now in his RV and shit with his boat. looking to buy a house. one of the bodymen has his own little shop at his place and has good money

its simple work, its just actual work.

and word dirtiest i get usually is just all sand dusted and shit. today i just got filthy cuz i was cleaning out the booth

the thing with maaco is they're a production shop. they do as much as possible, the whole goal is to paint XX amount of cars a week and keep it moving. you can also get your shit detailed or whatever too but, like this shop we do about 25 a week. thats complete paint jobs and just spot jobs. like if somethings wrecked but its new they might just be getting a new bumper and fender we install and paint to match the rest of it. while that sounds like alot its not for a maaco. its average at best. the one i worked at in akron was doing 40ish, which is mainly why i only sanded. shit was assembly line status. out the body shop ready to be buzzed down, sand and blow and clean it, then the taper tapes it and it gets painted. constant shit. this one is more of a move around type deal. do a little body work. sand it. do a little taping. sometimes help detail shit etc.

the older dudes are teaching me so i'm good.

my pops was making 60k at one time just running a maaco. he'd help detail somewhat if something needed precision shit to fix something, but it was basically alot of walking around making sure everyone was doing what they should be doing.

60k is ridiculous to me when the 20 im making before taxes is enough to live off of. i mean i wouldnt be balling out but i could pay bills easy and eat etc with what i'm making now.
Old 07-05-2013, 08:34 PM   #9
Rawn M.D.

when i worked for enterprise we usta do sht alongside of maaco so im familiar w it @uh-oh

and dood for some reason i thoght u were older.
Old 07-06-2013, 04:43 PM   #10
dead man
living

Battle Record: 33-18

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- AOWL Season 1
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 4
- Write Week V
- GWL Season 1

dead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shank Sinatra View Post
wholy fuck, fuuuck america. i am not working ANYWHERE for less that $20 buck an hour doing ANYTHING.
must be nice

idk what its like where youre at homie but theres a lot of folks who would kill for a 9-5 making 10 bucks an hour around here..

be thankful..
Old 07-06-2013, 04:53 PM   #11
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

the nigga uh-oh look like a killer with his mask on and shit lmao