Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 07-06-2019, 02:29 PM   #41
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

seeking asylum isn't illegal
boof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 03:10 PM   #42
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by boof View Post
i seriously don't understand
i see that.

seeking asylum isn't illegal. entering the country illegally is. you can be an illegal immigrant and lawfully apply for asylum from within america. which is what they are trying to do.

its not the seeking asylum that most people have a problem with, its the illegal entry

and even if they are granted asylum, (after being able to prove that they would be persecuted in their home nation) that doesn't make them a citizen, its literally a temporary status.
Old 07-06-2019, 03:25 PM   #43
Zuo
Sidearms

Battle Record: 1-1

Zuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
i see that.

seeking asylum isn't illegal. entering the country illegally is. you can be an illegal immigrant and lawfully apply for asylum from within america. which is what they are trying to do.

its not the seeking asylum that most people have a problem with, its the illegal entry

and even if they are granted asylum, (after being able to prove that they would be persecuted in their home nation) that doesn't make them a citizen, its literally a temporary status.
Why bother explaining anything to this doink?
Zuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 05:13 PM   #44
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
i see that.

so let's break this down real nice and clear so we're all on the same page

when you refer to someone as an illegal immigrant, you are implying they've broken an immigration law of ours.

the immigration laws in america state you can legally seek asylum by showing up at a port of entry. so, if you show up at a port of entry, which is in america, and apply for asylum.. you are traditionally(and by our current immigration laws) given a court date to make your case, once your case is made and you are granted asylum, you can then apply for citizenship. you are correct this is a temporary status.

at no point during this journey has the theoretical migrant broken any laws, and therefore it would be inaccurate and misguided to label them as an illegal immigrant.

do we agree so far?
Old 07-06-2019, 06:40 PM   #45
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

agreed

what you are assuming is these people are coming through the ports of entry, the VAST majority aren't, because everything is overcrowded and its easier to cross illegally

no one should be against illegal immigration more than actual asylum seekers since all the illegals are what is bogging down the system and forcing them all to be backlogged and held up while everyone gets processed.

if you are for the welfare of asylum seekers you should be anti illegal immigration
Old 07-06-2019, 07:51 PM   #46
boof

it's so crazy how confident you are that i'm the one assuming lol

how do you know the vast majority of currently detained migrants didn't seek asylum at the port of entry?
Old 07-06-2019, 08:01 PM   #47
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

I like how if you’re mom manages to make it across while she’s pregnant with you, and you’re born here, you’re American
Your mom is still illegal though
Probably the best example of how this is all arbitrary bullshit
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 08:09 PM   #48
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Quote:
it's so crazy how confident you are that i'm the one assuming lol

how do you know the vast majority of currently detained migrants didn't seek asylum at the port of entry?
they may have, and noticed how bogged down it was and then entered illegally to be captured/detained. the numbers for apprehensions are out there. if you google "undocumented" instead of illegal you'll even find lefty sites putting the numbers up and you can trust cnn and msnbc right? 70k one month, 100k the next etc etc

ice put out there is an average of 40k people cycling through detention centers each month

but nah the majority lawfully left their homeland and waited patiently to seek asylum. they didn't break any laws and they drink out of toilets. that puerto rican with the hot tits said so
Old 07-06-2019, 08:40 PM   #49
boof

first off fuck no you can't trust cnn or msnbc are you joking?

second i've had the ice & border patrol statistics open on my browser for weeks now, i know how many they are detaining. that's not what we're debating

third lets remember ice and border patrol are different agencies with different numbers and different approaches, obviously

to be clear in the last three months border apprehensions by border patrol have almost tripled. they apprehended 132,000 last month. 95,000 of them are children or families. the amount of families detained at the border has tripled in the last three months. as you can see it's over 2/3rds, it used to be like 10-20%. the amount of refugees coming to the port of entry LEGALLY has also tripled since 2017.

do we agree so far?
Old 07-06-2019, 09:08 PM   #50
White LGI

Battle Record: 3-3

White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuo View Post
Lol wait so you law breaking criminals want to go to 1st class jails and shit? Lmaooooooo
Y'all niggaz obivously never been in maximum security prison...and it's awesome you haven't...
But you got 25 niggaz in 4 man cells...no lights... toilet over flowing....eating rotten bologna...locked in rooms 24 hours a day...no sun light for months and months due to shortage of staff inmates can't "safely" be given recreation or showers so they just don't get the shit....and before you say mothafuckas shouldn't have broken the law take into consideration that everyone there isn't murders,rapist or even actual violent offenders....I can't speak for all States but the states under bill and Hillary Clinton's truth of sentencing act bill...even you have over a certain amount of time no matter violent or not you go to maximum security prison.....you got mothafucking non violent first time offenders in max level 3 prisons piled into 3 and 4 man cells with 25 lifers,killers,gang bangers etc etc...inmates dying of diesese at alarming rates, cancer in us prison system is 75% higher than free individuals....but yet no one cares about this...but illegal immigrants from another country is all over TV just to make Trump look bad? Fuck that give our Americans the same justice
White LGI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 09:18 PM   #51
boof

listen bro there are lots of people that think the situation you're describing is awful and are actively trying to stop it and also think the treatment of detained migrants is awful and are actively trying to stop that, and they could care less about specifically making trump look bad.
Old 07-06-2019, 09:19 PM   #52
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Answer View Post
boof's post was tl;dr can someone sum up whats going on in these detention centers? someone makin em stay after class to write "I will not illegally cross the border" 200 times on the chalkboard?
This kind of thinking is the main problem, and why the rest of the world mostly looks at the US as a disgusting nation due to the high levels of utter self important ignorance.

You couldn't even stand to read what these people are going through in an already TL;DR-version yet you have something to say about it..? You think these people wanted to leave their country for the US, of all places? It's most like the most viable option for them, not because they want to be there. I get scared of the thought of having to actually live in your country, I'd love to visit and hang out with its people tho. But for most of the people that had to run away from war, something you only see on FOX, it was either running or imminent death/constant danger. I can't believe you're not ashamed at seeing how a lot of them are struggling on your soil, the so called "land of the free, except those that ain't ofc. Fuck them, lol". I bet a lot of them would have preferred death/staying where they were and dying there if they knew they'd enter a completely different kind of Hell/torture no-one could predict or make them aware of, that's probably in many ways worse than what they'd endure in their own country, or similar negligence to human life (if you know what that concept is). Fuck you for thinking this way of handling it is acceptable, and I mean that with a passion.
I also bet a lot of those migrants have died but it's covered up heavily. I'm waiting for the 2030 documentary made by the same people that created the Abu Ghraib documentary already. I wouldn't be surprised if you don't know about your own modern history sucking the dick of your forefathers on an morbid twist of utter negligence for what they tried to do and the morals most tried to push. Can't really expect more from some of you in the epic and awesome times that is the Trump presidency, I guess. And no, this isn't some political leftist bullshit, I didn't like George W. Bush in office at all as I knew it'd affect how we'd use some of our military along with bs concerning things that happened during his time as well, but goddamn if he wasn't saint in comparison and I didn't pay him any mind other than opposing views. I'd even admit he was a good president even tho Republicans can suck my crooked left hanging cock.

I'm just saying it as it is, these kinds of thoughts is actually how the majority of the world views you. Just ask 10 random people while traveling what they think and look at their faces/replies with honesty. It's only people like Boof that makes us not vilify you as a people which I've had to explain on a few occasions. That not everyone is ignorant, straight forward and/or unintelligent for the most part. I can't count how many people think you all live in a bubble, and they're partly not wrong either, that's the worst part. Even among my right wing, woulda been republican in the US and Trump is better than nothing, friends that sort of thinking and saying is unthinkable unless you're a troll. In which case you'd still be a cunt worthy of a bitchslap and a half. Take it from someone whose grandmother fed jews in concentration camps you good for nothing, would have laughed if you were there seeing it go down, type of person. And you saying shit like "FUCK YOU, LOL. IT'S NOT EVEN THE US SO YOU DON'T MATTER!". It is your go to, right?
Well, surprise motherfucker, what you do affect the west in general and we're getting tired of your shit. These people will and/or can grow insane hatred towards you, and I won't blame them for it. Specially not when there's citizens that stand behind what their gov is doing. In the end, it's only so much the rest of the world will tolerate, fucking sending that bitch Kardashian or whatever the name of that chick Trump sent to a meeting with world leaders was again like it's some goddamn dinner party. Despicable. How can you stand behind that? You've had a good run of 200 years or so, will be interesting to see your replies when shit goes south. Just too bad we'll most likely be dead so we don't get to see the apocalypse and how the world will change afterwards.

You guys are making some serious enemies, and I gotta say that I wouldn't have opposed it if someone wanted to bring your government down. I'm actually amazed you guys haven't done anything already as a people. I wouldn't even oppose it if people brought Norway down either for standing behind you cus this country, just like yours, is deep down in amoral violence and war from all the bullshit and enemies we've gathered throughout the years from needless power mongering crap. Y'all are no better than China at this point. We definitely are the bad guys in this story, like it or not. No reason shifting blame, just gotta do what we can do and stand up against this shit and do shit properly.

And apparently, all you can do is look on it and go "Yes, let's put this on a 500" screen in front of Mount Rushmoore. And if any of them did crazy shit too it'd only be in its right to destroy that shit in the same fashion the US, Norway and other countries related to this shitstorm destroyed countless of other monuments and historical places elsewhere yelling "Good job" through the upgraded walkie talkies in their billion $ fighter jets while your own people starve and freeze to death in low income areas. No wonder you give 0 shit about immigrants when you can't even take care of your own.

TL;DR: Your views suck almost as much as that corner store hooker looking for her next fentanyl fix, almost cus I ain't gonna go full on shitmode on people that can't help it due to a chemical dependency. They got an excuse for the shit they do and say, what's yours?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o

Last edited by Objective; 07-06-2019 at 09:33 PM.
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 09:52 PM   #53
Answer
He / Him / His

Battle Record: 20-1

Champed
- Summer Classic IX
- Netcees Battle League
- Fight night 15

Answer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Objective View Post
This kind of thinking is the main problem, and why the rest of the world mostly looks at the US as a disgusting nation due to the high levels of utter self important ignorance.

You couldn't even stand to read what these people are going through in an already TL;DR-version yet you have something to say about it..? You think these people wanted to leave their country for the US, of all places? It's most like the most viable option for them, not because they want to be there. I get scared of the thought of having to actually live in your country, I'd love to visit and hang out with its people tho. But for most of the people that had to run away from war, something you only see on FOX, it was either running or imminent death/constant danger. I can't believe you're not ashamed at seeing how a lot of them are struggling on your soil, the so called "land of the free, except those that ain't ofc. Fuck them, lol". I bet a lot of them would have preferred death/staying where they were and dying there if they knew they'd enter a completely different kind of Hell/torture no-one could predict or make them aware of, that's probably in many ways worse than what they'd endure in their own country, or similar negligence to human life (if you know what that concept is). Fuck you for thinking this way of handling it is acceptable, and I mean that with a passion.
I also bet a lot of those migrants have died but it's covered up heavily. I'm waiting for the 2030 documentary made by the same people that created the Abu Ghraib documentary already. I wouldn't be surprised if you don't know about your own modern history sucking the dick of your forefathers on an morbid twist of utter negligence for what they tried to do and the morals most tried to push. Can't really expect more from some of you in the epic and awesome times that is the Trump presidency, I guess. And no, this isn't some political leftist bullshit, I didn't like George W. Bush in office at all as I knew it'd affect how we'd use some of our military along with bs concerning things that happened during his time as well, but goddamn if he wasn't saint in comparison and I didn't pay him any mind other than opposing views. I'd even admit he was a good president even tho Republicans can suck my crooked left hanging cock.

I'm just saying it as it is, these kinds of thoughts is actually how the majority of the world views you. Just ask 10 random people while traveling what they think and look at their faces/replies with honesty. It's only people like Boof that makes us not vilify you as a people which I've had to explain on a few occasions. That not everyone is ignorant, straight forward and/or unintelligent for the most part. I can't count how many people think you all live in a bubble, and they're partly not wrong either, that's the worst part. Even among my right wing, woulda been republican in the US and Trump is better than nothing, friends that sort of thinking and saying is unthinkable unless you're a troll. In which case you'd still be a cunt worthy of a bitchslap and a half. Take it from someone whose grandmother fed jews in concentration camps you good for nothing, would have laughed if you were there seeing it go down, type of person. And you saying shit like "FUCK YOU, LOL. IT'S NOT EVEN THE US SO YOU DON'T MATTER!". It is your go to, right?
Well, surprise motherfucker, what you do affect the west in general and we're getting tired of your shit. These people will and/or can grow insane hatred towards you, and I won't blame them for it. Specially not when there's citizens that stand behind what their gov is doing. In the end, it's only so much the rest of the world will tolerate, fucking sending that bitch Kardashian or whatever the name of that chick Trump sent to a meeting with world leaders was again like it's some goddamn dinner party. Despicable. How can you stand behind that? You've had a good run of 200 years or so, will be interesting to see your replies when shit goes south. Just too bad we'll most likely be dead so we don't get to see the apocalypse and how the world will change afterwards.

You guys are making some serious enemies, and I gotta say that I wouldn't have opposed it if someone wanted to bring your government down. I'm actually amazed you guys haven't done anything already as a people. I wouldn't even oppose it if people brought Norway down either for standing behind you cus this country, just like yours, is deep down in amoral violence and war from all the bullshit and enemies we've gathered throughout the years from needless power mongering crap. Y'all are no better than China at this point. We definitely are the bad guys in this story, like it or not. No reason shifting blame, just gotta do what we can do and stand up against this shit and do shit properly.

And apparently, all you can do is look on it and go "Yes, let's put this on a 500" screen in front of Mount Rushmoore. And if any of them did crazy shit too it'd only be in its right to destroy that shit in the same fashion the US, Norway and other countries related to this shitstorm destroyed countless of other monuments and historical places elsewhere yelling "Good job" through the upgraded walkie talkies in their billion $ fighter jets while your own people starve and freeze to death in low income areas. No wonder you give 0 shit about immigrants when you can't even take care of your own.

TL;DR: Your views suck almost as much as that corner store hooker looking for her next fentanyl fix, almost cus I ain't gonna go full on shitmode on people that can't help it due to a chemical dependency. They got an excuse for the shit they do and say, what's yours?
tl;dr
Answer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 10:02 PM   #54
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Yeah, answer is a faggot
Don’t bother with him
Worse than zelph, even
philosophy.
Old 07-06-2019, 10:11 PM   #55
Zuo
Sidearms

Zuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snitching is gangsta View Post
Y'all niggaz obivously never been in maximum security prison...and it's awesome you haven't...
But you got 25 niggaz in 4 man cells...no lights... toilet over flowing....eating rotten bologna...locked in rooms 24 hours a day...no sun light for months and months due to shortage of staff inmates can't "safely" be given recreation or showers so they just don't get the shit....and before you say mothafuckas shouldn't have broken the law take into consideration that everyone there isn't murders,rapist or even actual violent offenders....I can't speak for all States but the states under bill and Hillary Clinton's truth of sentencing act bill...even you have over a certain amount of time no matter violent or not you go to maximum security prison.....you got mothafucking non violent first time offenders in max level 3 prisons piled into 3 and 4 man cells with 25 lifers,killers,gang bangers etc etc...inmates dying of diesese at alarming rates, cancer in us prison system is 75% higher than free individuals....but yet no one cares about this...but illegal immigrants from another country is all over TV just to make Trump look bad? Fuck that give our Americans the same justice
Umm don’t commit crime and you won’t have to worry about it?

Foh dirt fagit
Old 07-06-2019, 10:13 PM   #56
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

It’s almost like people with minds can simultaneously care about multiple injustices at once
This dude is the dumbest they come
He’s like oh, sure women are getting raped but my street has potholes so fuck them
philosophy.
Old 07-06-2019, 10:18 PM   #57
boof

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuo View Post
Umm don’t commit crime and you won’t have to worry about it?

Foh dirt fagit

this is the dumbest shit ever

it's like you've been completely brainwashed to believe anyone that breaks the law is dirt and deserves whatever treatment is forced upon them. that's absolutely psychotic. not to mention all this despite knowing you have also broken the law
Old 07-06-2019, 10:22 PM   #58
Zuo
Sidearms

So you want to be able to commit your little crimes then do time in luxury? Lol yeah you’re fckin insane guy
Old 07-06-2019, 10:55 PM   #59
boof

are you a cop or something?
Old 07-06-2019, 11:23 PM   #60
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Quote:
first off fuck no you can't trust cnn or msnbc are you joking?

second i've had the ice & border patrol statistics open on my browser for weeks now, i know how many they are detaining. that's not what we're debating

third lets remember ice and border patrol are different agencies with different numbers and different approaches, obviously

to be clear in the last three months border apprehensions by border patrol have almost tripled. they apprehended 132,000 last month. 95,000 of them are children or families. the amount of families detained at the border has tripled in the last three months. as you can see it's over 2/3rds, it used to be like 10-20%. the amount of refugees coming to the port of entry LEGALLY has also tripled since 2017.

do we agree so far?

I mean imo this is awful close to election time to not have something to do with it. Js. But still man. Why cant all these people decide to band together in there own country and make a stand to better it instead of flooding america. If they have the balls to do that and there are obviously so many, since thats what has your feathers fluffed.. Then i would imagine that they could become really impactful in a positive way. They clearly have desire and motivation. Why keep dumping on americans and tax payers and instead do something to better your own fucking country. I mean any spanish folk ive ever known here hates america and talks so highly about there country... So do something to make it better. I mean is this just crazy or do i have a point at all? With that many people and the right cause and movements they could do some positive Shit on there own soil instead risking getting caught by immigration. Risking getting there kids put away and being seperated from them. Risking there lives even.. Why not put all that energy and big nuts bravery into something to change there own lands. Wtf. Im sure we can agree that this wouldnt be a bad idea huh? Not saying it would be easy. Not saying it would happen over night but im sure these people have the will to make good things happen there, if thats really why there running to the US. Tbh i could care less.either way in these threads. I mean everyone deservea a fair shot in life and it just doesnt go that way. But americans made this country what it is. Why cant they make there country what they want it to be. For fucks sake. America/ns would probably even show support for the right movement if it meant people wanting to stay in there own country and better it,. Imagine that

The power move would be helping to better a south america and being comrades, instead of people bailing on it all the time. I mean im just saying. Gotta start somewhere though. And flooding the boarders aint exactly whats gonna make shit better for anyone. Especially these detainees. Jail aint a pretty place and i dont wish it on no one. ive seen and heard some of the most violent shit in my life behind bars. Blood splashing like the symbiote suit. So yeah. I hope these people see the light of day soon and get there shit together. Real.talk. heart goes out to them. Its a sad state of affairs and anyone who denies that just isnt human.

'Im Cletus Kasady when i flip in the booth
The blood on my hands splashes, like the symbiote suit'

-Geno

Last edited by Geno; 07-06-2019 at 11:49 PM.
Geno is offline   Reply With Quote