Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
Your mom is pretty disappointing
Cringe
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2019, 12:24 PM   #282
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

But yea an unsupported night time cavalry charge of unarmoured horsemen into the enemy ranks that you cant even see makes no sense at all.

Also i dunno man cuz theyre dead already so you habe no option of breaking their will to fight which flanking tactics produce.

In actual war, even modern war its wiser to leave a route for the enemy to flee. If you give them no route to flee you harden there resolve. If your surrounded on 3 sides youre fucked, but that 4th side is in the back of your mind. You can turn tail and run.

But they are mindless death. So you would need full on battle of cannae or for my GoT people battle of the bastards encirclement. The problem there is how vastly outnumbered they are. And they aint worried about trampling there own. So its different

In the end im fine with how it went. My main issues were the lack of wall defense, and the unsullied which are basiclly hoplites fighting in loose formation. But literally the only battles ive ever seen done right was the first scene in th hbo show rome. Battle of the bastards was still cinema'd up with the chaos and carnage of unorganized 1 on 1 fights everywhere. It got more realistic when the pikemen arrived tho
Old 04-29-2019, 12:38 PM   #283
Answer
He / Him / His

Battle Record: 20-1

Champed
- Summer Classic IX
- Netcees Battle League
- Fight night 15

Answer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant future

There were things I liked and disliked about ep 3.

Pros:

- Arya coming in to kill the NK was dope
- The way lyanna went out was dope (just wish they showed the giant doing more damage first, possibly killing a B-list character like Gendry or Podrick first)
- Beric being brought back to life all those times for the sole purpose of protecting Arya
- Theon getting some balls and going after NK shows character development

Cons:
- Bran is still a worthless piece of trash character. Literally feels useless in every sense and I had figured maybe he would have some significant purpose vs the night king.... he didn't
- Sending all the dothraki out by themselves to get slaughtered was retarded
- The first like 20 mins was all blurry as shit and hard to see much of anything going on. I get that it's supposed to be snowy/blizzarding, but fuck, it was bad quality television
- They really underutilized the conflicts coming from the dead rising in the crypt (everyone knew it was going to happen but they didn't really focus on it much)

Overall, I was kinda disappointed in the episode but the more I think about it the more content I can be with what it was. My biggest disappointment is how unfulfilling it seems that the NK is dead. Pretty much everything Sharp said. Like, I understand that they're trying to build to a bigger crux of fighting against Cersei and possible fighting against each other for the throne - but this was literally the single biggest build-up for most of the original seasons and now it just seems sort of like a side-quest.

But my assumption is that it's gonna be Dany vs Jon at the end of it, and each will have their own dragon. But Dany clearly doesn't have dothraki anymore. Idk, will be interesting to see what happens.

On the topic of military tactics, and assuming that everyone was oblivious to the fact that the NK would raise dead in the crypts - it would've made the most sense for them to have more fighters stationed in the crypt. When you're drastically outnumbered the way they were, the best thing you can do is retreat into a cave or something with only one point of entry, which will limit the number of nightwalkers that can get into the cave at any one given moment. Fighting them in an open field where they can surround you is fucking stupid.

Last edited by Answer; 04-29-2019 at 12:56 PM.
Answer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2019, 01:37 PM   #284
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Yeah, I don't know what the right move for dothraki horsemen would've been there and it was a really cool sequence, but it kind of sucked that that was all it was for - it's basically telling us that all we care about are the cinematic elements

Glad I wasn't the only one pissed off at the seige weapons lol

I'll reserve any judgement for later but I don't see this as a great sign, plot wise
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2019, 01:44 PM   #285
bleak
yeet

Battle Record: 20-34

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

bleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant future

REEK IS NOT A FODDER CHARACTER YOU FOOLS

And Jorah is noy either idk why yall are acting like their deaths meant nothing.

Bran is supposed to be useless you fucking idiot hes paralyzed wtf? Do u watch the show at all? Whats he supposed to do, warg into Ghost? Although it would be cool.

@Sharp idk about the rest of your nitpicking but how could they have used the siege weapons more than once when the line was broken 2 minutes into the fight lol

They were set up for like line warfare but that shit went out the window like everything else

Seriously tho, NO ONE was affected at all by Reek's death? He had some of the best character development out of all of them.

Battle to the death
like a woolah what it do to one’s medulla oblongata- revenge of Montezuma on a blotter

Last edited by bleak; 04-29-2019 at 01:48 PM.
bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2019, 01:47 PM   #286
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
Ehhh it wouldnt have been my plan. My main gripes were the undefended siege engines that werent firing until the charge was already under way. They would be first. Trebuchets raining death.
@bleak

Everything fell apart right away for sure, but the way they were set up was weird to me. Logic and uh-oh say they should've been firing first
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2019, 01:51 PM   #287
bleak
yeet

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

bleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp. View Post
@bleak

Everything fell apart right away for sure, but the way they were set up was weird to me. Logic and uh-oh say they should've been firing first
True i noticed that at the beginning as well. It would have given them more light too

Answer that scene was so dark for a reason (to save budget lmao) it made the fight feel close up and gritty. When the horde charges into the Unsullied thay was dope.

You think they should have put street lights on the Kingsroad

Battle to the death
like a woolah what it do to one’s medulla oblongata- revenge of Montezuma on a blotter
Old 04-29-2019, 01:54 PM   #288
bleak
yeet

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

Quote:
Originally Posted by seth View Post
hound kills mountain in le epic battle

becomes azor ahai

Dynasty Warriors hero character style fucking rekz golden company and everyone else like a madman

HE SITS ATOP THE IRON THRONE

LAST 5 SECONDS TAKES FACE OFF

ITS JAQEN
A man has a throne.

I subscribe to this because Hound/Mountain is the fight we all want ever since they traded swords at the tournament

"Thats not how it ends for you brother. You know whos coming for you.

You've always known."

One of my favorite scenes

Battle to the death

Last edited by bleak; 04-29-2019 at 01:57 PM.
Old 04-29-2019, 02:39 PM   #289
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by seth View Post
Cringe
It’s obvious you don’t appreciate classic writing
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2019, 02:49 PM   #290
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
It’s obvious you don’t appreciate classic writing
I'm a modern man
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 05-05-2019, 10:29 PM   #291
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

AIGHT so while they didn't touch on the white walkers AT ALL

solid episode

scorpions on every tower and ship. i wanted that. i want cersei to win. i want them all to die. so dissension in the ranks makes me joyful

i wanted her to murk tyrion but get the terms of a parley. and if they were gonna do that they might as well just murk dany too with the scorpions

solid.
Old 05-05-2019, 10:35 PM   #292
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

but just so we know

uhohs preferred ending

arya sneaks in to kill cersei
the mountain smashes her head into a wall and eats it.
the hound kills the mountain.
the hound goes to kill cersei
jamie kills the hound
daenerys gets shot off a dragon and killed by the plebs
jon snow tries to save her and gets killed by a faceless man tyrion hired to protect danys claim.
tyrion gets killed by a faceless man varys hired to protect himself from his own assassination plot on dany.
euron kills jamie
euron kills cersei
yara kills euron
sam kills yara and ascends the throne
sansa kills herself
bran forgets his coat and dies after a servant forgets he's in the godswood

the end
Old 05-05-2019, 10:41 PM   #293
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

I think Jon kills dany and gives Sam the throne

Hound and Arya are riding together so hounds gonna fight the mountain and while they’re distracted Arya is gonna kill her obv
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 05-05-2019, 10:49 PM   #294
The Dead Poet

The Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant future

BURN THEM ALL. How dare they murder that sweet caramel goddess! BURN THEM ALL
Old 05-05-2019, 11:39 PM   #295
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

It's gonna be Jaime going to KL to kill Cersei but he fails. Arya steals his face and does the deed. Hound is coming for the Mountain. Varys will decide who takes the Throne as is tradition.
Old 05-06-2019, 02:51 AM   #296
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Im into season 3 now. Shits been fire. Some very unnexpected deaths and shit early has lead me to believe NO ONES SAFE. Awesome, obviously.

Carry on
Old 05-06-2019, 05:36 AM   #297
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genocide View Post
Im into season 3 now. Shits been fire. Some very unnexpected deaths and shit early has lead me to believe NO ONES SAFE. Awesome, obviously.

Carry on
you shouldn't come in this thread geno

you should get all caught up. im not sure you can before its over though, only 2 weeks left, but word its the greatest show of all time.
Old 05-06-2019, 08:59 AM   #298
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Battle Record: 36-34

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

Adonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant future

Dope episode. Excited to see grey worm go berserk, though that will likely be his down fall.

I don't think Dany is getting the throne, though I feel like her last dragon is going to be armored up or possibly Bran finally becomes useful and morgs into a shield of animals talking them scorpion bullets.

Mountain vs hound will be glorious, but if I'm honest. Hound kind of a bitch, he always be hiding and folding if it ain't going his way.

Varys the true king, he'll put Jon on the throne, and he'll give it to??? Honestly no clue, maybe Gendry

But Danny for sure burning people, that will be her down fall

Also, I hate her smiling face, was happy she got her scowl back

TUPAC SHAKUR
Adonis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 09:05 AM   #299
Orc
Certified Mother’s Boy

Battle Record: 5-1

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 4
- GBL Season 1
- Lyric Olympics
- Fight Night LXVI
- Fight Night LX
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Picture Roast
- Netcees Battle League (8x)
- NBL Picture League
- Gimmick Battle League
- BA Tag Team
- 1-2 Punch League
- NBL Cypher (3x)
- Battle Arena League
- OM HOF (2x)

Orc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond repute

I didn’t like how easy it was the kill a dragon THOUGH

Come on now how accurate were those scorpions? Euron with the infrared scope. Them boys semi automatic? Reload speed incredible

She’s flying miles above the water and doesn’t notice the ARMADA in front of her. “LOL GOOD DRAGON, U OK?! :)” nahhh man

I’m just mad they killed the best looking woman in the show. I’m here for the light skinned queens. Let your girlfriend know @Aero
Orc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 09:50 AM   #300
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Fr

Dragon death was lame

It would of been better if he died last episode
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote