Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 04-08-2019, 06:03 AM   #61
Split Eight
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Battle Record: 3-5

Champed
- Haiku Writers Challenge

Split Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond repute

oh that's kinda cool then. didn't realize Marco was franchised. will your shop pay for you to get your ASE cert? would look good for them and you could use it to leverage way more money

when I write, lately, I feel as if I begin by stringing together ambient ideas and concepts, then i realize I'm just typing the words coffee, tawdry, and autumn over and over and over, again, then I pass out dru-
Split Eight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 09:29 AM   #62
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genocide View Post
Ayo bags. How old are you bruh? Just curious. And wanted to say that man. I really recognize the shit youve done for self improvement. The lifting and reading and shit. Bravo. Its odd. But sometimes im like... Wtf. Why am i NOT doing the same shit he is. Like wtf man. Idk. Have i gotten lazy. Maybe just a bit complacent now that ive got a good job and my own place/things i really just like to enjoy time doing nothing. Ive spent so many years running. Going from couch to couch and car to car just to aurvive that its nice to have free time thats actually free and i can do absolutely nothing.. But i think im atarting to his a point where im like man... I dont know how much more time i want to waste doing nothing. Im getting old. Out of shape. And just feel like im hitting a wall that needs to be broken through. Idk man

I feel u bro. its easy to get comfortable. eventually though you will want more....as youre realizing....its human nature. if I detailed out my 7 day weekly schedule a lot of people would get anxiety even seeing how active I am.....but I get anxiety when im NOT doing something to better myself or others....and I don't say that in a self righteous way. Once I started reading and going to school and focusing in on things I find to be particularly important and interesting I realize just how insanely little I know and how little time I have in comparison to learn what I feel I need to know to become well informed. Initially like you mentioned it started with getting myself eating right and working out.....that pulled me out of my depression ....once I was happy and my mind was clear to actually focus on my surroundings it was easy to see what mattered to me.

Gonna reply to that book thread later on to give you some reading ideas....but think about this.............what actually interests you man? I know its cliché but what would you do with the rest of your life if money didn't exist?
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 08:05 PM   #63
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immolate View Post
you legitimately didnt understand something we say 24/7 in the hood

stfu mike seriously man. you from ohio and you a white boy u aint on shit

and you even lost your fucking talent and became a wanna be black boy chance the rapper.
lol what? i wasn't questioning your use of the word FAM you god damn lunatic i was asking if you were going to finish the fragment "if you dont stop with this SJW shit"

i legit dont know why you keep bringing up the hood to me
boof is offline   Reply With Quote