Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 03-27-2019, 09:35 AM   #21
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Ok,

I am fixing to start proposing my points to try and flesh out my grand theory. Please challenge me and try to shoot holes in it.

Thesis: The Devil rules the world, and wishes for the destruction of as many Christians as possible, be it through physical death, or causing them to fall away; and his greatest trick is what I call the Burn the candle at both ends whenever possible tactic.

foundational Scripts:

2 Thessalonians 2:3
Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

1 John 5:19
And we know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in wickedness.

The burn the candle at both ends whenever possible definition: orchestrate situations and/or words that contradict the Bible. Whenever possible, present an idea/situation/words where both sides appear contradictory to each other and produce cognitive dissonance and ultimately tap out the human mind.

This is a rough draft, i may need to work on the brevity and articulateness.

example: a goal of the Evil forces is to get the mind of man to equate Muslim extremists and Christian extremists. They must both be terrorists for obvious reasons of removal.

In order to do that: on one end create the situation where Muslim terrorists kill many Christians. on the other, repeatedly state the truth that not all Muslims are terrorists. This locks the average brain. Burn the candle on both ends.

Follow that with the idea that there are Christian extremists, and that they are white nationalists, on the other side, preach the modern gospel of prosperity, non-judgement, cowardice, etc. to piss off the "extremists" to provoke them into moving upon the evil of their heart.

I will continue thinking on this. this is but one example of the burn the candle at both ends.

Ferguson: one on hand you so racial strife, on the other you program the people to accept the militarizing of police.

I hope I am articulating this well.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2019, 09:57 AM   #22
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Some things to look into/consider for the route you’re taking

1. Change the name of the tactic/theory to something shorter and more appealing if you’re planning on going deep with this and possibly publishing

2. Consider the crusades.

3. Consider Appeals to Extremes.

I’m a bit busy but will think of more critique later.
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2019, 10:02 AM   #23
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by seth View Post
Some things to look into/consider for the route you’re taking

1. Change the name of the tactic/theory to something shorter and more appealing if you’re planning on going deep with this and possibly publishing

2. Consider the crusades.

3. Consider Appeals to Extremes.

I’m a bit busy but will think of more critique later.
Look forward to it.

Perhaps “the burning candle of cognitive dissonance” theory?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 03-27-2019, 12:02 PM   #24
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Are white nationalists necessarily christian extremists?
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2019, 12:50 PM   #25
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp View Post
Are white nationalists necessarily christian extremists?
Exactly. That is my point, friend. The world needs to make Christians terrorists to have an excuse to eradicate.

They are using the Muslims now but will do away with them as well.

Back to your question, is there even any research into how many people christianextemeist have killed post 9/11...or ever?

Sans inquisition
Old 03-27-2019, 01:03 PM   #26
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
Exactly. That is my point, friend. The world needs to make Christians terrorists to have an excuse to eradicate.

They are using the Muslims now but will do away with them as well.

Back to your question, is there even any research into how many people christianextemeist have killed post 9/11...or ever?

Sans inquisition
Islamic extremist being the current “most violent” can be pretty well rationalized by the crusades. Christians aren’t (yetifever) in a position requiring such extreme measures to defend their culture, beliefs etc.
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2019, 01:35 PM   #27
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

I haven't heard the white nationalists being described as 'Christian extremists'... And I'm assuming I'm one of those people swayed against Christians or at least complacent to them
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2019, 01:45 PM   #28
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

There is no greater persecuted class than the Christian white male in the southern United states.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2019, 05:27 PM   #29
White LGI

Battle Record: 3-3

White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI

Quote:
Originally Posted by PancakeBrah View Post
There is no greater persecuted class than the Christian white male in the southern United states.
The shit c a cs say
White LGI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2019, 07:05 PM   #30
Plot

Battle Record: 26-32

Plot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant future

Should also look into how many victims there have been of Christian cults, like Jones Town, WACO etc.. Then compare the 2 figures.
Also examing suicides and just general lives destroyed by Catholic Pedo Priests.
Plot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2019, 07:40 PM   #31
White LGI

Battle Record: 3-3

White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI

Man listen to yourself you fucking Muslim sympathizers...Osama bin laden ass niggaz....JESUS HATES YOU FAGGOTS he died on the cross to cleanse the sins of Christian extremeist....they can kill whoever they like and God smiles upon them...but Jesus did not die for Akbar Ali baltumi to do shit....rot in hell rag head scum
White LGI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2019, 09:43 AM   #32
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Here is more scripture to lay the foundation of my thinking.

2 Thessalonians 2: 4-10 focus on verse 7

4Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. 5Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things? 6And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time. 7For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. 8And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: 9Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, 10And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

two points from this: The spirit of Antichrist is already working and the Spirit of Christ through his called out ones, his Church, are hindering the antichrist progress...until they are taken out of the way.

LET (katecho): Usually in the sense of "permit" (Anglo-Saxon, leetan), but also in Old English with meaning of "hinder" (Anglo-Saxon, lettan)

Thus we can surmise why The antichrist system wars against Christianity and why the persecution of various degrees.
Old 03-28-2019, 12:02 PM   #33
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Veritas, how do you view members of other religions? Like muslims for instance. Is the qu'ran the work of the devil? Is it the work of god? What about jews?

Basically just trying to find the logic of why you put christianity above other abrahamic religions
Old 03-28-2019, 12:22 PM   #34
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
Veritas, how do you view members of other religions? Like muslims for instance. Is the qu'ran the work of the devil? Is it the work of god? What about jews?

Basically just trying to find the logic of why you put christianity above other abrahamic religions
If the devil wanted to create a religion he would add some truth to it. There is truth in all religions, I would be foolish to say otherwise. Christianity is superior because it is only one that deals with how to overcome our sin nature.

The Jews are under strong delusion, their eyes are blinded. But will be opened. The Muslims are following a sadistic demiurge masquerading as a holy God.

Tags
but what does nam think?, eroding v's imaginary friend