Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

And you still believe Islam is evil and that all Muslims want to eradicate Christians?
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 05:54 PM   #82
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Not all. That is the tricky part.

I need to figure out a way to express my views concisely and I am still not able to.

It is a problem.

First draft: “the media continually reminding us that Muslim is a religion of peace and not all Muslims are terrorists” is the truth...but it is also an agenda. Would you please allow me time to think on it more. It ties into my grand theory of “burning the candle at both ends” to produce division and cognitive dissonance
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 06:20 PM   #83
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
Not all. That is the tricky part.

I need to figure out a way to express my views concisely and I am still not able to.

It is a problem.

First draft: “the media continually reminding us that Muslim is a religion of peace and not all Muslims are terrorists” is the truth...but it is also an agenda. Would you please allow me time to think on it more. It ties into my grand theory of “burning the candle at both ends” to produce division and cognitive dissonance
You can dig into that, but IMO you'll be left with no treasure and a hole you can't cover back up
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 03-26-2019, 06:20 PM   #84
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
Is it too late to weigh in on the emails?
Because I’ll care about the emails when HILARY IS FUCKING PRESIDENT
there is legit ACTUAL evidence hilary broke laws. this is a retarded statement. she held office at the time.

oh mitch mcconnell is drugging and raping thai boys? talk to me when he's president or shut up about it
Old 03-26-2019, 06:24 PM   #85
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
there is legit ACTUAL evidence hilary broke laws. this is a retarded statement. she held office at the time.

oh mitch mcconnell is drugging and raping thai boys? talk to me when he's president or shut up about it
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 03-26-2019, 06:24 PM   #86
Paytience
The #1 Contender

Paytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant future

lol@destroyer.
I've been doing this for you. For all of you. I have wasted so much time. So much energy. To look like you--to sound like you--so that you specks feel comfortable around me. I've been holding back...I'm not playing god; all this time, I've been playing human
Paytience is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 06:33 PM   #87
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Quote:

Key words AT THE TIME
i could give fuck all about it now
Is she currently shitting on my country? No.
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 06:40 PM   #88
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

why does the right think using a private email like a dumb old lady for emails of minor importance is such a terrible crime when their boy talks about national security issues on twitter..
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 03-26-2019, 06:44 PM   #89
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by seth View Post
why does the right think using a private email like a dumb old lady for emails of minor importance is such a terrible crime when their boy talks about national security issues on twitter..
because one is an actual terrible crime?

her private server was hacked. facts

she had confidential US business on that server. facts

1+1=2

there are laws against it for a reason. my bad there aren't laws to stop trump from being the greatest comedian we've ever seen
Old 03-26-2019, 06:46 PM   #90
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
because one is an actual terrible crime?

her private server was hacked. facts

she had confidential US business on that server. facts

1+1=2

there are laws against it for a reason. my bad there aren't laws to stop trump from being the greatest comedian we've ever seen
The government has been hacked. Should everyone using an email involved in any leak be persecuted? You think she should legit go to jail? lmao
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 03-26-2019, 06:50 PM   #91
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Quote:
The government has been hacked. Should everyone using an email involved in any leak be persecuted? You think she should legit go to jail? lmao
i think she should be executed. along with most of washington.

not over the emails, but i think she should be prosecuted for those, abso-fucking-lutely

if there was evidence of trump committing a crime i think he should be prosecuted. but it turns out he's the most vetted president of all time, has been under constant investigation by the nations best with unlimited time and resources, and NOTHING has come back.
Old 03-26-2019, 06:52 PM   #92
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Quote:
also that logic is retarded as well. if someone breaks in and steals a folder of documents from the pentagon, the US government itself is at fault for such a breach.

if a pentagon employee has a folder stolen from their vehicle that they took out of the pentagon when there are laws against doing that exact thing, you don't think they should face consequence? oh theyre just a goofy old lady tho right
Old 03-26-2019, 06:53 PM   #93
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
also that logic is retarded as well. if someone breaks in and steals a folder of documents from the pentagon, the US government itself is at fault for such a breach.

if a pentagon employee has a folder stolen from their vehicle that they took out of the pentagon when there are laws against doing that exact thing, you don't think they should face consequence? oh theyre just a goofy old lady tho right
an old lady would get fired if the filing cabinet she was in charge of got broken into

which is just worng
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 03-26-2019, 07:36 PM   #94
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i think she should be executed. along with most of washington.

not over the emails, but i think she should be prosecuted for those, abso-fucking-lutely

if there was evidence of trump committing a crime i think he should be prosecuted. but it turns out he's the most vetted president of all time, has been under constant investigation by the nations best with unlimited time and resources, and NOTHING has come back.
except dozens of indictments for everyone in his inner circle and lingering charges from 17 not-russia cases.

but hey, NOTHING.
Old 03-26-2019, 07:53 PM   #95
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
NOTHING.

agreed
Old 03-26-2019, 07:58 PM   #96
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

I agree that you’re likely inbred
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 08:00 PM   #97
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

why the personal attacks my friend? is it because you have no ground to stand upon and realize your arguments are rooted in emotion?

the same emotions the fake news media have fostered and fed for the past two and a half years

bow down to god king emperor trump, and i his humble servant shall absolve you of your sins
Old 03-26-2019, 10:33 PM   #98
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

i would just like to point out that the overinflated russian bot election meddling coverage was manufactured horseshit from the go and any discussion about election interference in america needs to be about regime change in venezuela, New Knowledge, the dnc lawsuit, or the completely abhorrent hiring and training process of election day poll workers in america.

i'd also like to say WTF @ anyone thinking muslims are mostly killed by other muslims and american media being anti christianity

good lord
boof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 10:35 PM   #99
zelti

zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti

If you don’t like America...then....maybe.....just maybe......leave?
Old 03-27-2019, 12:07 AM   #100
Immolate
I'm UPset

Immolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant future

nobody:

literally no one:

mike boof & diode: reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

"pending" cases

nigga i could sue u rn and make it go on forever and that'd be a pending case. show me the real

show me the cuffs

trump most vetted president

fuck the lot of yall. we still in the white house and we shitposted our way there

eat dicks
no collusion

NO COLLUSION