Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe you could suck a different type of dick and get rid of the stigma you just suck dog dicks
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 12:11 PM   #42
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knocklehead View Post
Maybe you could suck a different type of dick and get rid of the stigma you just suck dog dicks
this is a valid point. what would amen do?
Old 03-26-2019, 12:17 PM   #43
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Hey diode, no need to dirty your corduroys jumping into the fray with these plebs

On the topic of obstruction, if there was evidence of it would mueller have not at the least recommended charges/indictments/whatever?

Also on the topic of collusion to those who still believe there was, why would mueller who everyone celebrated as the guy for the job, the one who would take down trump, yadda yada, throw away his intensive 2 plus year investigation under some false pretense that he was shook of barr?
Old 03-26-2019, 12:23 PM   #44
Diode
PR's Finest

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
Hey diode, no need to dirty your corduroys jumping into the fray with these plebs

On the topic of obstruction, if there was evidence of it would mueller have not at the least recommended charges/indictments/whatever?

Also on the topic of collusion to those who still believe there was, why would mueller who everyone celebrated as the guy for the job, the one who would take down trump, yadda yada, throw away his intensive 2 plus year investigation under some false pretense that he was shook of barr?
there is a lot of debate over whether an indictment can be filed against a sitting president, with most scholars erring on the side of it not being feasible. hence leaving it up to the AG to decide. shocking that barr would opt not to, i know.

nobody that i know of thinks mueller did anything to his report out of deference to the AG. if barr's summary is accurate (MAJOR FUCKING ASTERISK), mueller did not find enough evidence of collusion to charge or indict anyone for a crime. does that mean it didn't happen? no. but it means that there was not a strong enough case to file for this specific charge (which would effectively be treason - a MASSIVELY HUGE, HIGH BAR).

anyway... trump has bigger problems now, namely in new york.
Old 03-26-2019, 01:29 PM   #45
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

That, basically ^
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 02:13 PM   #46
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Trumps going to win by a landslide in 2020 now. He's not going to be impeached or bullied out. He's not going to be charged with anything.

:(
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 03-26-2019, 02:15 PM   #47
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Right because the SDNY just closed down
This was one of NINETEEN active investigations man
Have a little faith, which shouldn’t be hard for an agnostic theist
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 02:32 PM   #48
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
Right because the SDNY just closed down
This was one of NINETEEN active investigations man
Have a little faith, which shouldn’t be hard for an agnostic theist
Just not seeing it man. This was the big one. Anything from Cohen is kind of eh. Fingers crossed, just seems he's gonna skate by, and with a divided and chaotic left he's gonna dominate the next election.
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 03-26-2019, 02:47 PM   #49
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

So Hillary gets a free pass guys? Because she fits yalls ideologies?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 02:52 PM   #50
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
Free pass for what? The fucking emails? Some old lady didn't use an email system properly?
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 03-26-2019, 02:57 PM   #51
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
If Trump Jr. is getting away with WhatsApp, then she is getting a free pass.
Old 03-26-2019, 02:58 PM   #52
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Free pass for what? The fucking emails? Some old lady didn't use an email system properly?
It is this sort of statement that proves your bias gimmick to be inauthentic as you are guilty of what you accuse others of.

And you still seem very angry. What is going on man?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 03-26-2019, 02:59 PM   #53
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
If Trump Jr. is getting away with WhatsApp, then she is getting a free pass.
She went first though. She shoood set the precedent fair?
Old 03-26-2019, 02:59 PM   #54
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
She went first though. She shoood set the precedent fair?
And the precedent was no indictment.

Same for Trump Jr.

So we're all good?
Old 03-26-2019, 03:01 PM   #55
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
It is this sort of statement that proves your bias gimmick to be inauthentic as you are guilty of what you accuse others of.

And you still seem very angry. What is going on man?
You're still not grasping the degree to which your source was bias. Maybe it's the dew off the swamp that's got you fucked up.

I didn't vote for Hillary and think she's a turd, so your whole bias thing is dumb as usual. You do a lot of piss poor assuming for someone that's supposedly centered by logic..
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 03-26-2019, 03:15 PM   #56
veritas
HALL OF FAME

I am only showing you the weakness of your character as evident by no matter what I I say or how cordial I am your response is you attempting to downplay my character or attack me. What about life has you angry?

I don’t mind bearing the brunt of your displeasure with life at the moment. But maybe there is a better way?

It’s not about the facts or logic for you right now. It is about making me wrong and you right. This you err.
Old 03-26-2019, 03:18 PM   #57
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
I am only showing you the weakness of your character as evident by no matter what I I say or how cordial I am your response is you attempting to downplay my character or attack me. What about life has you angry?

I don’t mind bearing the brunt of your displeasure with life at the moment. But maybe there is a better way?

It’s not about the facts or logic for you right now. It is about making me wrong and you right. This you err.
Or, crazy idea.. maybe you're just wrong?
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 03-26-2019, 03:25 PM   #58
veritas
HALL OF FAME

I am not. You should be at a stage where you are teaching but you still have to be taught.

The second you said you weren’t biased you tapped out.

The fact that there is no “legit” media investigation Or documentation of the mass killing of Christians. Either proves my point that Christian lives don’t matter, you and sharps point that third world lives don’t matter, or my ultimate conspiracy point which is hard to put into words but I would be willing to try if you gave a crap lol.
Old 03-26-2019, 03:32 PM   #59
Diode
PR's Finest

third world lives do not matter to american media to the same level that first world lives do.

sad and terrible fact - but it is not biased to a particular religion, race, etc.
Old 03-26-2019, 03:33 PM   #60
Blas
BesT™

Blas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant future

Quote:
i like you seth BUT COME ON MAN COME ON
Blas is offline   Reply With Quote