Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 07-08-2018, 12:52 AM   #21
Twodrop
Unknown

Battle Record: 2-2

Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop

DC beats the entire roster.. Except John Jones on that white gurl... must hurt.
Twodrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 12:53 AM   #22
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
Brock will be a tomato within one cage clinch and DC will hit the same damn finish he did tonight. Also Bork can't pass a piss test so what does it matter anyway lol

Being huge at HW is not an advantage.
agreed, but i think you're forgetting the speed of brock being that huge.

all he has to do is literally run at him and tackle him lmao. I can't see DC stuffing a takedown from a FRESH lesnar.

but again im making up the scenario in which brock COULD win. which is bell dings and he just blasts at him full speed for the takedown.

if he comes out with his terrible boxing stance its over. lmao. because that will lead to terrible exchanges and or clinches which will spell disaster for him.
Old 07-08-2018, 12:56 AM   #23
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

I know he's 39, but you should really consider DC's wrestling background and the way he adapted it to MMA. There's arguably none better in the history of the sport at HW.

Also I look forward to Mark Hunts reaction to a Brok Lazor return to the octagon.
Old 07-08-2018, 12:57 AM   #24
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Uhhh they have been hyping a Brock auto-contender scenario for months. This was 100% Dana K. McMahon at work got the PPV Buys. Jon Jones literally couldn't get sanctioned to fight if he wanted to.

Also he had to cheat to win so....
i've been hearing for months that jones could basically be getting a time served type deal. the same way i've been hearing about brock. while usadas still deliberating with jones it seems the ufc is moving ahead with brock

but by the time it takes brock to go through the usada horse shit jones might be ready anyways

and who does jones fight? people he already beat at LHW? or does he go up, and would they give him stipe? he's gotta challenge for a title

cormier holds em both. one on a technicality.

this is literally the only fight in cormier's career where he beat an actual champion and took his belt.
Old 07-08-2018, 12:58 AM   #25
Twodrop
Unknown

Battle Record: 2-2

Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
this is literally the only fight in cormier's career where he beat an actual champion and took his belt.
HAHAHAHA
Twodrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 12:58 AM   #26
Diode
PR's Finest

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Jones honestly doesn't deserve another chance and neither does Bork tbh
Old 07-08-2018, 12:59 AM   #27
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Quote:
I know he's 39, but you should really consider DC's wrestling background and the way he adapted it to MMA. There's arguably none better in the history of the sport at HW.

Also I look forward to Mark Hunts reaction to a Brok Lazor return to the octagon.
agreed, but that huge size that don't matter as much for HW's in mma, matters alot in wrestling. the fact he could throw HW's around was impressive. but he wasn't throwing HW's around with brocks wrestling pedigree, let alone with brocks athletic ability behind that

which is why i see DC winning everywhere else

i don't see brock having a hard time getting him down, or even controlling him. unless his smaller frame lets him wiggle out and back to his feet before cinderblocks start falling
Old 07-08-2018, 01:00 AM   #28
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twodrop View Post
HAHAHAHA
sorry for a factual statement?

who did he take a belt from prior to this?
Old 07-08-2018, 01:01 AM   #29
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
sorry for a factual statement?

who did he take a belt from prior to this?
KOTC HW
Old 07-08-2018, 01:05 AM   #30
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Quote:
KOTC HW
LMAO
Old 07-08-2018, 01:08 AM   #31
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
LMAO
That's from memory and I don't remember who because KOTC so take it for what you will. He had to run through a ton of guys to win the Strikeforce Grand Prix which is way more impressive but you wanted him "taking a title" so there you go.

Also I still don't understand why you think Brock is a better wrestler? DC's pedigree is leaps and bounds ahead of Bork.
Old 07-08-2018, 01:10 AM   #32
Diode
PR's Finest

Also Lesnar is shorter than Stipe, who just got KTFOH in a masterclass on clinch work.
Old 07-08-2018, 01:19 AM   #33
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

stipe is 50 pounds of muscle lighter than brock, and had no trouble wrestling with dc, tripped and took him down against the cage, etc. he got caught slipping in the clinch. which i have no doubt brock would too btw.

and cormier beat two guys in that grand prix and it was impressive, but he was also a replacement. he didn't fight the whole tournament

but i think brocks wrestling is better because he's a fucking GIANT lmao. i don't get what you don't understand about that. espescially when you actively do jiu jitsu. just from a raw strength aspect i'm bringing that up though not like a giant guy is gonna have great technique, but a giant guy isn't going to NEED as great of technique

but when your talking a legit national champion at heavyweight, he may not have medals for wrestling, but cmonson. cormier never looked bigger than in this fight and brock looked like two of him.

brocks wrestling is the only advantage i give him over DC. because of his size/athleticism/combined with his skill(as a wrestler).
Old 07-08-2018, 01:24 AM   #34
Diode
PR's Finest

A pretty good regional heavyweight black belt would get grapple fucked six ways til Sunday by a Miyao any time, any place. DC vs Brock is the equivalent.
Old 07-08-2018, 01:27 AM   #35
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

in jiu jitsu

my bad on the shit analogy. i thought the "as great" technique clarified the point. but alas
Old 07-08-2018, 08:54 AM   #36
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg

lesnar is a juicy slut. fuck him.

hope DC sleeps that jacked white boy.

the size difference is spooky though.

still, black fyodor all day.

how can you not love DC?
Eŋg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 04:52 PM   #37
Fart
You Next

Battle Record: 1-2

Fart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant future

First ever fight dc won without being handed a belt. Wow. Now he just needs to retire since nobody wants to see that bum anymore
Old 07-08-2018, 07:05 PM   #38
bleak
yeet

Battle Record: 20-34

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

bleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant future

Quote:
Jones honestly doesn't deserve another chance and neither does Bork tbh
How do u figure? JJ never lost his belt. I get that he fkd up, but he's still the biggest draw in the UFC bar none, also the most talented.

Battle to the death
like a woolah what it do to one’s medulla oblongata- revenge of Montezuma on a blotter
bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 07:42 PM   #39
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

its just a stance on the side of "whats right". jones is a repeat offender although everything ive heard he was smart enough for there to be a legit case of it being non intentional. whether it actually was non intentional i doubt it, but like i was saying earlier its rumored he's soon to get his 4 year ban dropped to a 1-2 year thing with time served.

i just don't think jones needs peds, and if you let them both juice to the tits, dc would still lose every fight.
Old 07-08-2018, 08:34 PM   #40
Barcotic
Needs no introduction

Battle Record: 29-31

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Survivor Tournament
- Pros vs. Joes
- Key Grand Prix
- Fight Night XX
- NBL Tag Team
- NBL Picture League
- Battle Arena
- Battle Arena Pics
- BA Tag Team (2x)
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- BAL Battle Royale
- NPL Roast

Barcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant future

co main was worse than the voting here